Killzone 3 Multiplayer is PERFECT! better then Halo tbh

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] It was self explanatory. And lol dude i pull that off alot its not luck if you know what your doing. But of course you wouldn't understand since i doubt your on that playing level. So yea stick to kz i saybigboss5ak

Why don't you look for yourself and then tell me im not on your level http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge Or to say I was on your level maybe a bit better. But then I realized there were shooters that had a bit more pop for me.

Lol i hope your not trying to own me with those stats dude. In multiplayer you have roughly 3800 kills and 3200 deaths that 600 more kills than deaths thats below average in my eyes. I have 11,000 more kills than deaths believe me when i say we aren't on the same playing field

Did you see when I stopped playing? Or did you go into, I wanna own him mode even though im ignoring all the facts. I stopped playing on october 25th you should go double check that

Technically im above average and postive nice try though, also how am I supposed to believe you when your not posting your stats?;)

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

I don't know about KZ3 but I hated multiplayer in Reach. The worst part is the Friendly fire, which means getting shot by some little kid on your own team because you took his favorite gun or vehicle...

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts
Meh I'm indifferent about it ... KZ2 was better, KZ2MP + KZ3 Controls = Perfection
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 bigboss5ak
Member since 2007 • 2962 Posts

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Why don't you look for yourself and then tell me im not on your level http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge Or to say I was on your level maybe a bit better. But then I realized there were shooters that had a bit more pop for me.

Animal-Mother

Lol i hope your not trying to own me with those stats dude. In multiplayer you have roughly 3800 kills and 3200 deaths that 600 more kills than deaths thats below average in my eyes. I have 11,000 more kills than deaths believe me when i say we aren't on the same playing field

Did you see when I stopped playing? Or did you go into, I wanna own him mode even though im ignoring all the facts. I stopped playing on october 25th you should go double check that

Technically im above average and postive nice try though, also how am I supposed to believe you when your not posting your stats?;)

I cant post links off my phone but my gt is bigboss4ak just put it in bungies site and see for yourself. Also im not trying to own you i wanted it to be clear that it takes skills to play halo and that i have those skills where i notice alot of people who bash the game dont
meatgrinderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 meatgrinderz
Member since 2010 • 1329 Posts

Is the new strategy to simply repeat over and over again that Killzone is better than Halo and hope that it sticks? :PNinja-Hippo
Can't beat Halo in scores, sales, popularity, might as well go with brainwashing

Ziek-AAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Ziek-AAT
Member since 2008 • 717 Posts

Honestly, I'm already bored with KZ3's MP. It just lacks the content that an addictive online FPS requires. I hate COD (after 4) but I can give them respect for packing the game with things that will keep people who like that kind of game busy. I was really hoping that GG could take what they did with KZ2 and build upon it, but all they did was take all the good things about 2 and turned it into crap.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

I've yet to play KZ3, so my verdict is still out.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Why don't you look for yourself and then tell me im not on your level http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge Or to say I was on your level maybe a bit better. But then I realized there were shooters that had a bit more pop for me.

Animal-Mother

His gamertag is in his sig, and yea that dude plays A LOT of Halo sheesh :?
alfredooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 alfredooo
Member since 2007 • 2664 Posts

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] so you can see behind you now? And perfectly bounce grenades? How do I gain that ability? Also thats not skill, thats blind luck.

wait so you turned around like the T-1000 in T2, because you forgot the part where you turn around.

Animal-Mother

It was self explanatory. And lol dude i pull that off alot its not luck if you know what your doing. But of course you wouldn't understand since i doubt your on that playing level. So yea stick to kz i say

Why don't you look for yourself and then tell me im not on your level http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge Or to say I was on your level maybe a bit better. But then I realized there were shooters that had a bit more pop for me.

Dude I hope you are joking.... you have 0 games on Arena and over 200 on big team. Halo has a lot of modes/variety of content, you go and play the noobiest game types and then come on here and say it takes no skill. :| You never even touched the competitive aspect of Reach (Arena playist).... you are talking about something you never played :lol: I suspect you haven't tried the MLG playlist either? LOL

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 bigboss5ak
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] Lol i hope your not trying to own me with those stats dude. In multiplayer you have roughly 3800 kills and 3200 deaths that 600 more kills than deaths thats below average in my eyes. I have 11,000 more kills than deaths believe me when i say we aren't on the same playing fieldW1NGMAN-

His gamertag is in his sig, and yea that dude plays A LOT of Halo sheesh :?

Lol im addicted to the game its just an amazing multiplayer experience but ive mastered the game owning online is a norm for me
Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#61 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts

LOL, I don't think it's perfect, but it is indeed very fun. A bit short on maps, though.

ironcreed

Oh yeah? How many are there?

jettpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 jettpack
Member since 2009 • 3192 Posts

TF2 and BFBC2 are better than both. so there.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#63 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49584 Posts
bigboss4ak is a friggin' hero in Reach? Goodness! I has a better K/D ratio though. Booyah!
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 bigboss5ak

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] It was self explanatory. And lol dude i pull that off alot its not luck if you know what your doing. But of course you wouldn't understand since i doubt your on that playing level. So yea stick to kz i sayalfredooo

Dude I hope you are joking.... you have 0 games on Arena and over 200 on big team. Halo has a lot of modes/variety of content, you go and play the noobiest game types and then come on here and say it takes no skill. :| You never even touched the competitive aspect of Reach (Arena playist).... you are talking about something you never played :lol: I suspect you haven't tried the MLG playlist either? LOL

Lol this is what i mean when i say people dont know what there talking about. I played arena and stopped because its full of noobs. I play team slayer which is where all the high level/more skilled go to play. But if you really think im a noob im always open for invitations
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#65 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

TF2 and BFBC2 are better than both. so there.

jettpack

I never got the praise for BC2. It wasn't terrible but I rather play something else. I'm just happy Dice is working on BF3. :]

Team Fortress 2 is great however.

Edit- Is gamespot having trouble loading for anyone?

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 bigboss5ak

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] It was self explanatory. And lol dude i pull that off alot its not luck if you know what your doing. But of course you wouldn't understand since i doubt your on that playing level. So yea stick to kz i sayalfredooo

Lol this is what i mean when i say people dont know what there talking about. I played arena and stopped because its full of noobs. I play team slayer which is where all the high level/more skilled go to play. But if you really think im a noob im always open for invitations
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] Lol i hope your not trying to own me with those stats dude. In multiplayer you have roughly 3800 kills and 3200 deaths that 600 more kills than deaths thats below average in my eyes. I have 11,000 more kills than deaths believe me when i say we aren't on the same playing fieldbigboss5ak

I cant post links off my phone but my gt is bigboss4ak just put it in bungies site and see for yourself. Also im not trying to own you i wanted it to be clear that it takes skills to play halo and that i have those skills where i notice alot of people who bash the game dont

Sorry to break it to you your stats are no way shape or form that it takes skill to play halo
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

wait wait wait so i ave to play certain modes now :lol:
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="alfredooo"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Why don't you look for yourself and then tell me im not on your level http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge Or to say I was on your level maybe a bit better. But then I realized there were shooters that had a bit more pop for me.

bigboss5ak

? Lol this is what i mean when i say people dont know what there talking about. I played arena and stopped because its full of noobs. I play team slayer which is where all the high level/more skilled go to play. But if you really think im a noob im always open for invitations

wait so now were al l contradicting one another? I have to play arena to pay with the pros but you left beause i was filled with noobs
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#70 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
I think I learned something new, if you play a game longer than someone else, you automatically have more skill. System Wars, lol.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
cool opinion,reviews don't agree and thats a fact,and on top of that how would you know that? you only on a ps3 generalmojo.
alfredooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 alfredooo

[QUOTE="alfredooo"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Why don't you look for yourself and then tell me im not on your level http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge Or to say I was on your level maybe a bit better. But then I realized there were shooters that had a bit more pop for me.

Animal-Mother

Yea.... not all mode are meant to be hardcore. You can tweak everything in Reach... so obviously some modes play different from another. If there was a CS mode that played just like CoD then CS would take no skill, amirite? The sad thing is you thought that Big Team was supposed to be a mode for hardcore players when its the complete opposite. :lol: Some modes are for the skilled and competitive players and others are for casual pick up and play.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#74 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
KZ2MP + KZ3 Controls = PerfectionW1NGMAN-
I hope KZ4 is like that.=p [QUOTE="FIipMode"]I think I learned something new, if you play a game longer than someone else, you automatically have more skill. System Wars, lol.

That's half true, I'm a beast in BC2.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="alfredooo"]

alfredooo

Yea.... not all mode are meant to be hardcore. You can tweak everything in Reach... so obviously some modes play different from another. If there was a CS mode that played just like CoD then CS would take no skill, amirite? The sad thing is you thought that Big Team was supposed to be a mode for hardcore players when its the complete opposite. :lol: Some modes are for the skilled and competitive players and others are for casual pick up and play.

Wait so first im told arena is filled with pros then noobs and pros again. I didnt ealize i had to play dofferent game mode to show you im a decent halo player and not comparing myself to someone who stopped playin 4 monhs ago
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 bigboss5ak
[QUOTE="FIipMode"]I think I learned something new, if you play a game longer than someone else, you automatically have more skill. System Wars, lol.

Like i said invitations is opened to all
alfredooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 alfredooo

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="alfredooo"]

Animal-Mother

? Lol this is what i mean when i say people dont know what there talking about. I played arena and stopped because its full of noobs. I play team slayer which is where all the high level/more skilled go to play. But if you really think im a noob im always open for invitations

wait so now were al l contradicting one another? I have to play arena to pay with the pros but you left beause i was filled with noobs

I'm pretty sure we agree that Big team is the noobiest playlist. That's the one you played the most. It's meant to be casually enjoyed with lots of friends.

Also, his definition of "noob" is different from the one you recognize, Areana "noobs" would be no where near as bad as Big Team noobs.

People on Arena ae playing competitively, whether some o they suck or not, BT people are just playing for fun....

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] ? Lol this is what i mean when i say people dont know what there talking about. I played arena and stopped because its full of noobs. I play team slayer which is where all the high level/more skilled go to play. But if you really think im a noob im always open for invitationsalfredooo

I'm pretty sure we agree that Big team is the noobiest playlist. That's the one you played the most. It's meant to be casually enjoyed with lots of friends.

Also, his definition of "noob" is different from the one you recognize, Areana "noobs" would be no where near as bad as Big Team noobs.

People on Arena ae playing competitively, whether some o they suck or not, BT people are just playing for fun....

So now the players are deciding whats competitive and not? Last i me i checked all playlis were games where im supposed to win. Wjo are you guys to tell me whats competitive and not. I hae you elling me i have to play arena when another guy is telling me hes so good he cant take out he noobs? :lol:
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 bigboss5ak

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] ? Lol this is what i mean when i say people dont know what there talking about. I played arena and stopped because its full of noobs. I play team slayer which is where all the high level/more skilled go to play. But if you really think im a noob im always open for invitationsalfredooo

I agree big team is the noobiest of all playlists but its for casuals. Team slayer, mlg, and snipers is where those skilled go to play
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 FIipMode

[QUOTE="FIipMode"]I think I learned something new, if you play a game longer than someone else, you automatically have more skill. System Wars, lol.mitu123
That's half true, I'm a beast in BC2.

Yeah they are people who get more used to the game and better over time and then there are people who suck for the whole lifespan of their playtime, length of playtime or amount of kills is pretty shallow reasoning as to why someone is more skillful than the other in Reach.

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 bigboss5ak
[QUOTE="alfredooo"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]wait so now were al l contradicting one another? I have to play arena to pay with the pros but you left beause i was filled with noobsAnimal-Mother

So now the players are deciding whats competitive and not? Last i me i checked all playlis were games where im supposed to win. Wjo are you guys to tell me whats competitive and not. I hae you elling me i have to play arena when another guy is telling me hes so good he cant take out he noobs? :lol:

Arena for me is simple but we've already established that im not your average halo player. No matter how much you want to believe were on the same level we aren't
alfredooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 alfredooo

[QUOTE="alfredooo"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]wait so now were al l contradicting one another? I have to play arena to pay with the pros but you left beause i was filled with noobsAnimal-Mother

You do understand we are talking about the game taking skill to be good at, right?

I don't get what is so hard to understand. There is dozens of playlist and variations.... some were designed for the hardcore crowd and are meant to take skill.

Others were designed to be casual fun, everyone can get kills, everyone gets to ride vehicles and to use power weapons. (this is what you played)

your logic is basically this: since Bungie added a mode that takes no skill, the rest of the game takes no skill. :lol:

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="alfredooo"]

bigboss5ak

Arena for me is simple but we've already established that im not your average halo player. No matter how much you want to believe were on the same level we aren't

The only way to really establish that is to actually play against one another. K/DR's really don't mean anything. Not to say that a 1.44 isn't impressive, but I play with people who have higher. It's not a true indication of skill.

silentobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 silentobi
Member since 2006 • 1495 Posts

:lol: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge so playing for full 2 im not good :lol: I dont care who you own, it doesn't show skill. I'm so noob

Animal-Mother

Umm sorry to imform you but you're no where near as good as you think you are. Heck you from what I see you're not even good enough to discuss the games competitive merit. :(

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#86 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

[QUOTE="ironcreed"]

LOL, I don't think it's perfect, but it is indeed very fun. A bit short on maps, though.

Doolz2024

Eight, but they are not all available for every mode. If you pre-ordered then you get the retro pack, which gives you 2 more maps from KZ2, but they are not available for every game mode either. I got the map pack and have only been playing Guerrilla Warfare so far and there are only five maps for that particular mode.

Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts

no it's far from perfect because the brutal melee is still present and is unconditional, and there's the arbitrary ribbon system that hands out extra bullet damage and faster reloads. the game is built on getting objectively better abilities unlocked ahead of other people, instead of abilities having downsides to balance them.

xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 xYamatox
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

I am a huge Killzone fan, and even I think Killzone 3 is garbage. TC fails hard.

Killzone 2 >>>>>> Killzone 3

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#89 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

I enjoy it A LOT, even more than KZ2.
Though I like Uncharted 2's multiplayer a bit more.

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Doolz2024

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]

[QUOTE="ironcreed"]

ironcreed

Eight, but they are not all available for every mode. If you pre-ordered then you get the retro pack, which gives you 2 more maps from KZ2, but they are not available for every game mode either. I got the map pack and have only been playing Warzone so far and there are only five maps for that particular mode.

I get the feeling we'll be seeing a map pack in a couple months... that's how it was with KZ2. Only 8 maps at the start, and the first map pack just TWO months later.

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Another one of these threads.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 FIipMode

[QUOTE="ironcreed"]

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]Oh yeah? How many are there?

Doolz2024

Eight, but they are not all available for every mode. If you pre-ordered then you get the retro pack, which gives you 2 more maps from KZ2, but they are not available for every game mode either. I got the map pack and have only been playing Warzone so far and there are only five maps for that particular mode.

I get the feeling we'll be seeing a map pack in a couple months... that's how it was with KZ2. Only 8 maps at the start, and the first map pack just TWO months later.

They already have a pack coming out. Lol GG.
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

It's far worse than that in Killzone 2, so no. It's far from perfect. Better than Halo though? Definitely. Don't like Halo.

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Doolz2024

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]

[QUOTE="ironcreed"]

FIipMode

Wait... what? Is there one out already or just one announced but not yet released?

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="FIipMode"][QUOTE="Doolz2024"]I get the feeling we'll be seeing a map pack in a couple months... that's how it was with KZ2. Only 8 maps at the start, and the first map pack just TWO months later.

Doolz2024

Wait... what? Is there one out already or just one announced but not yet released?

They just announced it. I wouldn't expect much though. It's two maps, one for Guerilla Warfare and one for Warzone.

BenGenio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#96 BenGenio
Member since 2005 • 566 Posts

i agree 10 thousan percent

_SWAG_

How long did you play the game? Didn't the game just come out? Isn't is better and smarter to play the game at least a month before jumping to conclusions? I know it must be exciting, but don't let the emotions talk.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

:lol: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge so playing for full 2 im not good :lol: I dont care who you own, it doesn't show skill. I'm so noob

silentobi

Umm sorry to imform you but you're no where near as good as you think you are. Heck you from what I see you're not even good enough to discuss the games competitive merit. :(

I poured 2 days into it dont tell me what i an and ant talk about
Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Doolz2024

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]

[QUOTE="FIipMode"] They already have a pack coming out. Lol GG.Phoenix534

They just announced it. I wouldn't expect much though. It's two maps, one for Guerilla Warfare and one for Warzone.

Well that's cool... assuming it's free.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]Wait... what? Is there one out already or just one announced but not yet released?

Doolz2024

Well that's cool... assuming it's free.

No news on that(at least that I've seen), but I'd imagine that it'd be at least $5. If it isn't free though, it'll turn into Killzone 2 all over again; no one playing anything but base game maps.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#100 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
TC Is Rico.....GET HIM