Killzone 3 Multiplayer is PERFECT! better then Halo tbh

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iMojo786_PSN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 iMojo786_PSN
Member since 2010 • 1641 Posts

seriously the multiplayer in Kz3 is amazing!

and best of all, NO LAG, just perfect streaming of kills and blood 8)

this is the best Shooter on the ps3 if not....on all platforms.

Killzone 3 > Halo rEach

gensigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gensigns
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

Agreed, KZ3 is a pretty good AA game.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

whoa, halo fanboys stampede incomingggg.. naw, its cool u find it better man but its all preference

johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
You forgot to say IMO lol.
CB4McGusto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CB4McGusto
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

Please turn off your cell phones ladies and gentlemen our fanboy presentation is about to begin.

*hears halo fanboys angry stampede in the distant while looking at the ground trimmer*

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

With that reasoning how can I say no?

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts

Halo Reach bored me in 3 or so months while kz3 bored me in a few days.:P

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts
Do you own a 360, TC? Have you played Halo: Reach?
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

I haven't touched the campaign yet, but I'm completely and helplessly addicted to the multiplayer. I love it.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts

It's NOT perfect, two maps suffer from some spawn camping and snipers are more powerful than in Killzone 2 because GG took out ability switching which means not every class can use Spot & Mark like in Killzone 2.

There are also some minor problems like screen flickering after games and increased accuracy ribbons being a little to overpowered but to be fair these are going to be patched.

Still I do agree that it is better than Halo: Reach's multiplayer, better maps and no annoying abilities like armor lock.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

I finished the campaign, played about 3 hrs of multiplayer. currently doing homework and labs at the moment, but i really wanna get back into the multiplayer. I have really taking a liking to it and i'm not a sniper, rather hate the sniper kit, but i play as engineer and i am really liking it.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

I wouldn't say perfect. But I def prefer it over reach's MP

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9357e99ffb8
deactivated-5e9357e99ffb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5e9357e99ffb8
Member since 2007 • 1255 Posts

I gotta say, Reach didn't have the lasting appeal that Halo 3 had for me. But even that, I couldn't stand K3...

shadi2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shadi2020
Member since 2011 • 435 Posts

I wouldn't say perfect. But I def prefer it over reach's MP

Animal-Mother
same here
_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

i agree 10 thousan percent

Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts
Killzone 2 still has much better multiplayer I think.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#17 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
Generalmojo, I suspect that even MAG would be superior to Halo Reach in your eyes. Heh. I'll wait to judge for myself when I play the final version--but from the looks of things, the game lacks content compared to Halo Reach.
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bigboss5ak
Member since 2007 • 2962 Posts
Who are you trying to convince really?? yourself?? because anyone whose any good at halo and i mean really good (like myself) knows that you need skills to take down your opponent. Unlike cod/kz type of games where its a matter of who aims first and who has a better gun. So i disagree ill stick to reach
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#19 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

Hell if I know. :P

I really like Reach though so it would be hard for KZ3. Well for me duh. :P

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Animal-Mother
Who are you trying to convince really?? yourself?? because anyone whose any good at halo and i mean really good (like myself) knows that you need skills to take down your opponent. Unlike cod/kz type of games where its a matter of who aims first and who has a better gun. So i disagree ill stick to reachbigboss5ak
Lol, halo skill :lol: *remembers all the tank hogging at the beginning of reach* ohh and the banshee's.
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SaudiFury
Who are you trying to convince really?? yourself?? because anyone whose any good at halo and i mean really good (like myself) knows that you need skills to take down your opponent. Unlike cod/kz type of games where its a matter of who aims first and who has a better gun. So i disagree ill stick to reachbigboss5ak
who aims and fires first. isn't..... isn't that like..... what determines who wins in a gun fight?
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SaudiFury
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Generalmojo, I suspect that even MAG would be superior to Halo Reach in your eyes. Heh. I'll wait to judge for myself when I play the final version--but from the looks of things, the game lacks content compared to Halo Reach.

gonna save you the time, it does. point is can you enjoy it for what it is, or must you absolutely need that make-it-yourself level creation kit?
Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

Yup KZ3 MP is great...Hit detection is really good as well in the game makes me happy...

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]Who are you trying to convince really?? yourself?? because anyone whose any good at halo and i mean really good (like myself) knows that you need skills to take down your opponent. Unlike cod/kz type of games where its a matter of who aims first and who has a better gun. So i disagree ill stick to reachSaudiFury
who aims and fires first. isn't..... isn't that like..... what determines who wins in a gun fight?

I laughed hard. (not at you)

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bigboss5ak

timmy00
KZ3 multiplayer is good but don't let cows fool you into believing its better than reach it did score a 9.5 for a reason. But if you played cod multiplayer it feels just like kz
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="timmy00"]

bigboss5ak
KZ3 multiplayer is good but don't let cows fool you into believing its better than reach it did score a 9.5 for a reason. But if you played cod multiplayer it feels just like kz

:lol: Cod doesn't feel like killzone What games are you playing?
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 i5750at4Ghz
Member since 2010 • 5839 Posts
I don't like it. A class based game should make playing your class correctly matter. KZ3 is nothing more than a run and gun shooter. Not a fan.
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bigboss5ak
[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]Who are you trying to convince really?? yourself?? because anyone whose any good at halo and i mean really good (like myself) knows that you need skills to take down your opponent. Unlike cod/kz type of games where its a matter of who aims first and who has a better gun. So i disagree ill stick to reachSaudiFury

Nope thats not how it works in reach anyone whose played the game knows that. Ive gotten shot at from behind and near death and still killed my enemy it about skill
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
This is pretty much like saying playing Halo is who can stay on target on soldiers jumping 10 feet up and down repeatedly longer is better.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#30 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Perfect? It's still far from the real multiplayer games like Quake 3, UT 2k4, Counter Strike Source, Battlefield 2... and those are just the FPSs.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="SaudiFury"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]Who are you trying to convince really?? yourself?? because anyone whose any good at halo and i mean really good (like myself) knows that you need skills to take down your opponent. Unlike cod/kz type of games where its a matter of who aims first and who has a better gun. So i disagree ill stick to reachbigboss5ak

Nope thats not how it works in reach anyone whose played the game knows that. Ive gotten shot at from behind and near death and still killed my enemy it about skill

And what ability where you using, The Golden Diaper (Armor lock), Jetpack? Sprint? Please don't tell me reach is about skill when any noob can grab an energy sword and whisk away the competition. Or get in a banshee and just fire missles for the whole match,
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts
[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]Who are you trying to convince really?? yourself?? because anyone whose any good at halo and i mean really good (like myself) knows that you need skills to take down your opponent. Unlike cod/kz type of games where its a matter of who aims first and who has a better gun. So i disagree ill stick to reachAnimal-Mother
Lol, halo skill :lol: *remembers all the tank hogging at the beginning of reach* ohh and the banshee's.

Someone needs to play more Arena. :P
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
I'm still looking for a heavily team based mulit-player experience. Killzone is pretty much still a run and gun shooter...
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 bigboss5ak
[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="timmy00"]

Animal-Mother

It feels like cod to me but cod has good multiplayer so its not a bash it just feels similar.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 i5750at4Ghz
Member since 2010 • 5839 Posts
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"] who aims and fires first. isn't..... isn't that like..... what determines who wins in a gun fight?

And what ability where you using, The Golden Diaper (Armor lock), Jetpack? Sprint? Please don't tell me reach is about skill when any noob can grab an energy sword and whisk away the competition. Or get in a banshee and just fire missles for the whole match,

Have you played Halo at a high level. Those kids can play man. Seriously. I'm not a huge fan of the game, but it's clear there is a difference between the average Halo player and an elite one.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]Who are you trying to convince really?? yourself?? because anyone whose any good at halo and i mean really good (like myself) knows that you need skills to take down your opponent. Unlike cod/kz type of games where its a matter of who aims first and who has a better gun. So i disagree ill stick to reachDarkLink77

Someone needs to play more Arena. :P

Yeaaaaaaa Im just gonna stick with BC2 until BC3 or and BF3 and then take it from there, sprinkle that with a little KZ3 i'll live. I dunno. I am not the biggest fan of halo. I don't see what all the fans see. But from what I played (and I got that LT general rank) Its just an un exciting MP shooter to me.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] Nope thats not how it works in reach anyone whose played the game knows that. Ive gotten shot at from behind and near death and still killed my enemy it about skill

Have you played Halo at a high level. Those kids can play man. Seriously. I'm not a huge fan of the game, but it's clear there is a difference between the average Halo player and an elite one.

I played reach till LT general. I didn't really notice a big difference
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] KZ3 multiplayer is good but don't let cows fool you into believing its better than reach it did score a 9.5 for a reason. But if you played cod multiplayer it feels just like kz

It feels like cod to me but cod has good multiplayer so its not a bash it just feels similar.

your talking about familiarity? What has halo changed in the past 10 years? Not much besides some tweaking and armor abilities.
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 bigboss5ak
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"] who aims and fires first. isn't..... isn't that like..... what determines who wins in a gun fight?

Ok im going to break it down for you. I was getting shot from behind near death, as my enemy came towards me i bounced a grenade off a wall caught him than finished him off with one shot. Had it been kz i would not have had an opportunity to pull that off id been dead. That my friend was skill not any noob can pull that off.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] Nope thats not how it works in reach anyone whose played the game knows that. Ive gotten shot at from behind and near death and still killed my enemy it about skillbigboss5ak

Ok im going to break it down for you. I was getting shot from behind near death, as my enemy came towards me i bounced a grenade off a wall caught him than finished him off with one shot. Had it been kz i would not have had an opportunity to pull that off id been dead. That my friend was skill not any noob can pull that off.

so you can see behind you now? And perfectly bounce grenades? How do I gain that ability? Also thats not skill, thats blind luck.

wait so you turned around like the T-1000 in T2, because you forgot the part where you turn around.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
Is the new strategy to simply repeat over and over again that Killzone is better than Halo and hope that it sticks? :P
coreybg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 coreybg
Member since 2009 • 2608 Posts

this is the best Shooter on the ps3 if not....on all PLATFORMS

iMojo786_PSN

You have much to play, young TC.

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bigboss5ak
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] Nope thats not how it works in reach anyone whose played the game knows that. Ive gotten shot at from behind and near death and still killed my enemy it about skill

These guys aren't really hardcore halo players so when they try and bash the game its why it always seems like they dont know what there talking about. @animalmother you say your a general thats like a warrant officer to me i own generals left and right dude
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] And what ability where you using, The Golden Diaper (Armor lock), Jetpack? Sprint? Please don't tell me reach is about skill when any noob can grab an energy sword and whisk away the competition. Or get in a banshee and just fire missles for the whole match,bigboss5ak

These guys aren't really hardcore halo players so when they try and bash the game its why it always seems like they dont know what there talking about. @animalmother you say your a general thats like a warrant officer to me i own generals left and right dude

:lol: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge so playing for full 2 im not good :lol: I dont care who you own, it doesn't show skill. I'm so noob

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#45 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

LOL, I don't think it's perfect, but it is indeed very fun. A bit short on maps, though.

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 bigboss5ak

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] And what ability where you using, The Golden Diaper (Armor lock), Jetpack? Sprint? Please don't tell me reach is about skill when any noob can grab an energy sword and whisk away the competition. Or get in a banshee and just fire missles for the whole match,Animal-Mother

so you can see behind you now? And perfectly bounce grenades? How do I gain that ability? Also thats not skill, thats blind luck.

wait so you turned around like the T-1000 in T2, because you forgot the part where you turn around.

It was self explanatory. And lol dude i pull that off alot its not luck if you know what your doing. But of course you wouldn't understand since i doubt your on that playing level. So yea stick to kz i say
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"] Ok im going to break it down for you. I was getting shot from behind near death, as my enemy came towards me i bounced a grenade off a wall caught him than finished him off with one shot. Had it been kz i would not have had an opportunity to pull that off id been dead. That my friend was skill not any noob can pull that off.bigboss5ak

It was self explanatory. And lol dude i pull that off alot its not luck if you know what your doing. But of course you wouldn't understand since i doubt your on that playing level. So yea stick to kz i say

Why don't you look for yourself and then tell me im not on your level http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge Or to say I was on your level maybe a bit better. But then I realized there were shooters that had a bit more pop for me.

RoOodriGowW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 RoOodriGowW
Member since 2008 • 3309 Posts

Best FPS MP at the moment IMO , other than firefight I don't like reach's mp , black ops has given me the GH effect a.k.a.I can't stand this **** anymore , now kz3 has operation , nice reward system and amazing graphics.

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
Needs more maps and variety. As far as I've experienced only 1 map has jetpacks and only 1 map has EXOs. They should be more featured.
bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 bigboss5ak

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] so you can see behind you now? And perfectly bounce grenades? How do I gain that ability? Also thats not skill, thats blind luck.

Animal-Mother

Why don't you look for yourself and then tell me im not on your level http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Hellserge Or to say I was on your level maybe a bit better. But then I realized there were shooters that had a bit more pop for me.

Lol i hope your not trying to own me with those stats dude. In multiplayer you have roughly 3800 kills and 3200 deaths that 600 more kills than deaths thats below average in my eyes. I have 11,000 more kills than deaths believe me when i say we aren't on the same playing field