How satisfied are you with the Xbox one X?

• 80 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Poll How satisfied are you with the Xbox one X? (93 votes)

Very satisfied, X enhanced easily looks Next gen compared to OG Xbox One 45%
Satisfied, it's worth the money but I wish there was something more like... 13%
Not satisfied, I own one and it's too expensive or I am a lying cow 17%
Micro$oft should stop making consoles because competition is not good for the market 25%

I own an Xbox one X alongside Titanfall 2, Battlefront 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and Forza 7. Even tough I am running a 40" 1080p panel the increased graphical assets alongside the downsampling sharpness are very impressive. The fact that 3 of the above games run at 60fps is another milestone.

I am also very impressed with the UHD-Blu ray player that's included. I love how M$ supports BC and is rereleasing 4K patches for older games. Halo 3 looks amazing for example. I feel the jump is as big as the Xbox 360 to Xbox one.

The only gripe I have is that the console should have come with something extra. Like an extra controller, play and charge kit or a free year of Xbox live for example. 500$ is steep but it was very worth it for me. Very satisfied indeed. & what about you?

• 
stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

It is a waste of money. The thing ends up being like $700+ after tax in Canada. Huge rip off for a minor resolution bump for a handful of games.

It makes more sense to just wait for next gen.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69581 Posts

More pleased with the One X than my Pro. My Pro is now serving time at someone else's abode.

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#3 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

I'm happy with it. However, I bought one because my launch Xbox One was starting to run like shit. I am playing on a 1080P TV so the difference doesn't seem huge. The most notable difference right away was that Rocket League's fps doesn't drop over time (unlike my launch unit). ESO is a huge difference as well. Its what I expected for a mid-gen refresh.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

As a piece of a equipment I am very happy with it... Its just a waste of potential since there are no exclusive games being made for it because of parity issues. So all that power is just going to waste.

Black96Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Black96Z
Member since 2007 • 955 Posts

Very happy with mine. Cant wait till next year to upgrade from my ps4 slim to a pro.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

I’m pleased with it because I knew what I was getting beforehand. If anything, I would say the biggest negative is the software support. There are some major games with no X enhancements, and others that have compromises in performance. But playing the X side by side with a launch Xbox One shows very nice improvements. Not a generations difference, but a big difference indeed.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Very happy with mine. I was still rocking an OG Xbox One, and compared to the X its like night and day.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Micro$oft should stop making consoles because competition is not good for the market 29%

Anyone who answers this is the most pathetic of fanboys period. Competition in this market is what we have what we have today. You are the people trying to ruin the industry the majority of us love. I own all of the consoles and hope they all sell 100 million plus because this benefits the gamer!

Paradocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Paradocs
Member since 2015 • 264 Posts

I like how everyone is too immature to make a poll without projecting themselves into it.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Very satisfied, it exceeded my expectations overall in some aspects such as the X-enhanced 360 titles, had no clue they were going to do that. This is all new stuff for me, I never had this kind of mid-gen upgrade before and the only point of reference was what the PSPro went through, and my past PC experiences as well. Everything went smoothly the initial setup was so quick and after about an hour of getting home I was sitting down and playing games with my new X.

The differences in many games is huge, obviously not all X-Enhanced games have massive improvements but those who do can change your outlook on the game significantly. Halo 5 looks so much better, same with Gears 4,Forza 7, Fallout4, Diablo 3, Destiny 2.... Huge upgrade from the base versions(I only played D2 on the X, but compared to Destiny 1 the difference is immense) and everything is just so much clearer and well defined.

You know a game like Quantum Break, it is a story driven title I already finished it twice, it looked awesome on the X but after playing for a little while I did not feel the need to play it again. So it depends on the game, something like Fallout 4 I was still in the middle of the campaign and now after the X patch I just feel the game is much more pleasant to look at, and this game you are constantly examining your environment to pick stuff up it just changes the experience for me. It's a big luxury for sure, I could go back to the base XOne if I wanted to, I would get used to it and life goes on....but to have this option is great now. If you play a lot of games from the X-enhanced list regularly, and you can afford it, gaming is your main entertainment hobby, and you already own the regular XOne, you should strongly consider to upgrade if you can, but make sure you get a nice 4K TV and don't rush out to get one on sale without doing proper research.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

@Xabiss: If I had put "no I am not satisfied" as a solo option, all the cows would flock to that option. The fact they chose the option "Micro$oft should stop making consoles because competition is not good for the market 29%" show the lack of logic people on this forum truely have. There might be few logical and intelligent people present on this forum but they are scarce. Even if I did set the good example they would not comply. Welcome to system wars.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#13 BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17816 Posts

I am very satisfied that MS now releases their games on PC with Xbox Play Anywhere and I do not have to waste money on redundant and inferior hardware like the X1X. Thank you MS! I wish Sony and Nintendo would do the same.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

How are you enjoying the UHD player at 1080p?

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Only went with Xbox One this gen as i prefer multiplayer/co-op games so the other consoles were out of the question. Seeing Kinect go down the tubes blew, an the original vision of xbox one went down the drain.

Xbox One X was huge for me as it righted the ship of the xbox one failure with kinect. X has been night and day over my og xbox. Besides X1X power mumbo jumbo, just the features that MS has been working on like cloud computing for games, smart installs, backwards compatiblity and brute force enhancing games without patches along with developers patching content for x1x. Just nice knowing MS is always looking/working on ways to enhance gaming outside just the console alone.

X1X is a great piece of hardware for what im looking for out of a console.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58348 Posts

@BassMan said:

I am very satisfied that MS now releases their games on PC with Xbox Play Anywhere and I do not have to waste money on redundant and inferior hardware like the X1X. Thank you MS! I wish Sony and Nintendo would do the same.

This.

Would love The Last Guardian, Horizon Zero Dawn, and yes, even Zelda, on PC...but the three or so titles that come out each year on Nintendo and Playstation that are actually good don't justify the price of entry.

As for the Xbox X, meh; funny how it was the Cuban Missile Crisis type of tension up until it was released, and now all of a sudden I haven't heard a word about it. Hell I don't even see many ads for it, and it's the holidays.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3060 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Micro$oft should stop making consoles because competition is not good for the market 29%

Anyone who answers this is the most pathetic of fanboys period. Competition in this market is what we have what we have today. You are the people trying to ruin the industry the majority of us love. I own all of the consoles and hope they all sell 100 million plus because this benefits the gamer!

But what if I don't like what we have today? I would argue that the way gaming is growing is more problematic than beneficial. With loot boxes, games as service models, free to play, etc. I fear we are moving further and further into a generic world of gaming. But worse than that, an over inflated sense of stability. With the cost of development, and the constant drive for more and more sales to appease the shareholders, I worry about the inevitable bubble burst. Or what we're already seeing...that watering down of art for mass consumption. I would prefer for this hobby to stay more niche, but that doesn't seem likely. If the focus shifted from only being about sales to who can make the best product, I would feel a lot happier.

That being said, I want competition, but I'm not sure more gamers will translate to better games. And I would never pick that option because I don't own an xbox.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6849 Posts

@paradocs said:

I like how everyone is too immature to make a poll without projecting themselves into it.

Yea, it's annoying.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

lol at the forced fanboy poll options

"Micro$oft should stop making consoles because competition is not good for the market"

lol what "competition" is MS bringing to the CONSOLE market exactly?

If MS wants to compete with hardware only then they should stick to the PC market and challenge AMD and nvidia, but this is the "console market" and to compete in the console market means to create games!

If you are a console provider and you are not creating exciting and compelling games that set you apart from other consoles then you are not in competition with them PERIOD!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By deactivated-5ebd39d683340

@shellcase86 said:
@paradocs said:

Yea, it's annoying.

Explain to me dear sir. How can you even vote if you don't own the console?

Paradocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Paradocs
Member since 2015 • 264 Posts

@jahnee said:
@shellcase86 said:
@paradocs said:

Yea, it's annoying.

I didn't..

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

I'm pretty sure all the 4 suckers are going to say "100%". Buyers remorse and all that... :P

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

My PRO has been collecting dust after I got it. It'll change next year though when all the new Sony exclusives get released, I hope 3rd parties have some potent games coming out so I can play them on my X. I like that it's quiet, I like that it can utilize my 4k TV better than any other console. This console would be marvelous with some great exclusives.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@jahnee said:
@shellcase86 said:
@paradocs said:

Yea, it's annoying.

But you made a poll with the assumption that everyone who has Xbox one X loves the system or they are HAVE TO BE a sony fanboy, and so you made poll options that would only indicate:

1. You love the system.

or

2. You are a sony fanboy if you don't like the system.

Great gob Mr neutrality.

If you don't like people selecting the fanboy options you offered other than the one of pure love for xbox one X, perhaps you should have created more reasonable options for people instead of your forced fanboy ones for people who don't share your opinion.

BTW: I didn't vote in your silly poll

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

I’m extremely satisfied I didn’t waste any money on it.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22379 Posts

I love it... it's a beautifully designed piece of hardware. The games look noticeably better and most run a lot better too.

I look forward to seeing what devs can do with it after they've spent more time with it.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52436 Posts

It's stronger. That's it. Still annoys me like the Xbox One did.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

Extremely satisfied with mine so far. I used to play all my multiplats on the PS4. Now they're played on my X1X. I just finished Witcher 3 in fact.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56150 Posts

Nice to see everyone enjoying there Xbox One X. Not often you see that here in SW.

MooseWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MooseWayne
Member since 2017 • 361 Posts

Good year, first Switch then One X. Still waiting for RE7 to get X'd.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5ebd39d683340

@tgob89 said:
@jahnee said:
@shellcase86 said:
@paradocs said:

Yea, it's annoying.

But you made a poll with the assumption that everyone who has Xbox one X loves the system or they are HAVE TO BE a sony fanboy, and so you made poll options that would only indicate:

1. You love the system.

or

2. You are a sony fanboy if you don't like the system.

Great gob Mr neutrality.

If you don't like people selecting the fanboy options you offered other than the one of pure love for xbox one X, perhaps you should have created more reasonable options for people instead of your forced fanboy ones for people who don't share your opinion.

BTW: I didn't vote in your silly poll

Perfect, since the poll is for Xbox one X owners, not trolls who downvote the console based of their fanboyism that is all over this forum.

"Micro$oft should stop making consoles because competition is not good for the market 22%"

Bro, this just shows the power of their fanboy nature. Competition is always good in a market like this. Competition keeps each company sharp and focused to bring out an even better product.
The fact most just downplay the X without good reason is hilarious. As you can see, most owners of the X knew exactly what they were getting into.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@stuff238 said:

Huge rip off for a minor resolution bump for a handful of games.

This tells me you know nothing about the Xbox One X.

sovkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 sovkhan
Member since 2015 • 1591 Posts

"Micro$oft should stop making consoles because competition is not good for the market"

It's SW after all, what would you expect???

But the truth is : i don't know, since i don't have it...

Doesn't sound SW at all!!! and i'm trying hard ;)

BIack_Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BIack_Goku
Member since 2016 • 724 Posts

It's been very satisfying seeing the Xbone None X crash and burn.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#35 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2954 Posts

I will tell you once I open mine up on Christmas day. :)

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

Terrible poll.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

I'm enjoying mine, but hey i'm a lem who's plays it (a lot lately) so what would I know.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@rrjim1: the xbone x is a redundant Microsoft product that objectively does everything worse than a pc. It’s only purpose is for MS to be able to claim “most powerful console” because they can’t claim “best exclusives” or even “exclusives”.

Give it up man, Xbox has lost. This gen is over for them. Their Hail Mary, while being an excellent price for performance console, is not needed. The hardware means nothing without the software.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@rrjim1: the xbone x is a redundant Microsoft product that objectively does everything worse than a pc. It’s only purpose is for MS to be able to claim “most powerful console” because they can’t claim “best exclusives” or even “exclusives”.

Give it up man, Xbox has lost. This gen is over for them. Their Hail Mary, while being an excellent price for performance console, is not needed. The hardware means nothing without the software.

Keep the salty tears up son. Your console of choice is no longer the most powerful console in the world and we all know how much that hurts you cows.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 pdogg93

@kingtito: it doesn’t hurt me at all pal. I have a laptop that shits all over your bone x. And guess what? It also allows me to do my work, surf videos of your mother and play games at 1440p 120fps.

PC + PS4 is the combo. Xbox is not needed.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

OP was worried he wouldn’t get any positive Xbone votes hence the shitty poll options. If you were really confident with Xbone you would have open and unbiased poll options.

? Shows the sad state Xbox is in that lems are looking for safe spaces even in a forum like SW.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: it doesn’t hurt me at all pal. I have a laptop that shits all over your bone x. And guess what? It also allows me to do my work, surf videos of your mother and play games at 1440p 120fps.

Yep, cows once again hiding behind the PC. Guess what son, I have a PS4, PC, X1X and Switch. You're still a butthurt cow because your precious PS4 is no longer the powerhouse console. The best console multiplats will be on the X1X and it has those tears flowing. Why else would a cow that A) doesn't have an Xbox B) plan on getting an Xbox and C) doesn't play the games on the Xbox continue to post in Xbox threads? Could it be that butthurt cows are so famous for? Yeah I think so.....stay salty cow

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#43  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@pdogg93: wtf dude, did you really felt necessary to make a comment about a user's mother? That's really uncalled for. It's just a console, I'm pretty sure PS5 will make you feel confident again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@pdogg93 said:

It doesn't hurt and then goes on to talk about ones mother, yeah you've lost the fight in the first round no less.

Oh and congrats to king for staying classy in his response by not stooping as low as your asshurt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Quack can't talk because we all know he's one of those 24% who voted for the last option.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kingtito

@i_p_daily said:

Quack can't talk because we all know he's one of those 24% who voted for the last option.

Funny how cows that don't own the system or play the games talk the most. They're not called the clowns of SWs for no reason

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@pdogg93 said:

The fact you had to pathetically mention his mother shows how much of a no life miserable butthurt emotionally rekt loser you are (that goes for most Cows on these forums).

X1X has you shook.....people's choices and opinions that are not pro-Sony, definitely has you bleeding from your anus, and severely shook.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#48 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Happy with mine. Turned my Og Xbox into an Ark server.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 pdogg93

@kingtito said:
@pdogg93 said:

Yep, cows once again hiding behind the PC. Guess what son, I have a PS4, PC, X1X and Switch. You're still a butthurt cow because your precious PS4 is no longer the powerhouse console. The best console multiplats will be on the X1X and it has those tears flowing. Why else would a cow that A) doesn't have an Xbox B) plan on getting an Xbox and C) doesn't play the games on the Xbox continue to post in Xbox threads? Could it be that butthurt cows are so famous for? Yeah I think so.....stay salty cow

How is it that i'm butthurt exactly? My laptop > xbox one x. Do you have a reading comprehension disability? Do understand that I can play all xbox titles better than you can?

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 pdogg93

@phbz said:

@pdogg93: wtf dude, did you really felt necessary to make a comment about a user's mother? That's really uncalled for. It's just a console, I'm pretty sure PS5 will make you feel confident again.

OH YES KING TITO's WHITE KNIGHT IS HERE!!! This is system wars bitch, not your politically correct forum. GTFO.