Honest graphics comparison

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 panda30
Member since 2016 • 941 Posts

@zaryia said:
@AM-Gamer said:

@zaryia: And at the end of the year you can buy $400 consoles that will give you that improvement.

Which falls in line with my tri-yearly upgrade costs....Except on a closed system with a much smaller library and trashy online.

And is it confirmed games like Witcher 3 will run on 60fps 4k on PS4K? Will it run all my Fallout 4 graphics mods?

if the neo specs are true that wont run Witcher3 4k it have to be way better to do 4k

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@zaryia: The online is as good as any public service on PC and it has exclusive I actually care about.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@zaryia: And what kinda set up can run TW3 at 4K/60fps and max settings? A pair of GTX 1080 perhaps?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zaryia: 60fps at 4K on ultra settings for TW3 isn't going to run on any rig less then a thousand dollars. However it should have no problem maxing the graphics settings and boosting the framerate.

Also stop claiming your imaginary victory. I posted a quote and that's what was said. "Sets a new standard in real time rendering for video games". Spin it all you want.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 panda30

wow that was fast

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By panda30

@Juub1990 said:

@zaryia: And what kinda set up can run TW3 at 4K/60fps and max settings? A pair of GTX 1080 perhaps?

gpu is not the problem 8gb ram and shit cpu is and ps4 neo wont have a gtx1080

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

im pretty sure id consider suicide if i was as dumb as you

Just quoting for some mods to actually see this

Can't you get any lower?

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

@Pedro said:
@dynamitecop said:
@Pedro said:
@dynamitecop said:

"marginal"

I was under the strange impression that the forums was for English speakers because you are troubled by the comprehension of the word and going out your way to further prove my point. Thank you. I appreciate the images that further enhances the point that its marginal.

Let's see your best possible in game PlayStation 4 screenshots, I'll wreck every single one of them.

P.S. You need a dictionary, you don't seem to know what marginal means.

Let me help you with the definition there buddy.

Marginal :- of secondary or minor importance; not central.

:-something is minimal or barely enough

Secondly. I am not going to part take in this silly game of posting screenshots. You are free to browse the net for that nonsense. Or take a look at the bazillions of comparison videos on the web.

There is a diminished return because rendering in general has come so far, but that does not make the difference marginal. That's something you don't seem to understand, the processing power required to push things on PC to the extent they can be is immense, and the results of that hardware strength show.

Much higher resolution textures, much better LoD, much better draw distance, much better mip-map swaps, much better lighting, much better effects, much better reflections, much better shadows, much better better performance, much higher resolutions etc...

You act as if that is something small, that's a massive difference.

Also you're not going to take part in posting screen shots because we already know you would lose.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#159 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

Lems still fighting against the best looking console game ever in UC4. Keep it up guys.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 panda30

@dynamitecop said:
@Pedro said:
@dynamitecop said:
@Pedro said:
@dynamitecop said:

"marginal"

I was under the strange impression that the forums was for English speakers because you are troubled by the comprehension of the word and going out your way to further prove my point. Thank you. I appreciate the images that further enhances the point that its marginal.

Let's see your best possible in game PlayStation 4 screenshots, I'll wreck every single one of them.

P.S. You need a dictionary, you don't seem to know what marginal means.

Let me help you with the definition there buddy.

Marginal :- of secondary or minor importance; not central.

:-something is minimal or barely enough

Secondly. I am not going to part take in this silly game of posting screenshots. You are free to browse the net for that nonsense. Or take a look at the bazillions of comparison videos on the web.

Also you're not going to take part in posting screen shots because we already know you would lose.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:

Lems still fighting against the best looking console game ever in UC4. Keep it up guys.

Thank you.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 panda30

@dynamitecop said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

Thank you.

stil no pictures

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 MonsieurX

@panda30 said:
@Juub1990 said:

You are my new favorite GS troll

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 panda30

@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@Juub1990 said:

am a troll because your claming uc4 > ___ but yet show no evidence

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 MonsieurX

@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@Juub1990 said:

Ure atroll becose you tipe liek dat

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 panda30

@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@Juub1990 said:

for the 100th time all ps4 fans that cant win an argument proceed to insult user out of butthurt

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 MonsieurX

@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:

for the 100th time all ps4 fans that cant win an argument proceed to insult user out of butthurt

Yes,I'm a PS4 fan

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 panda30

@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:

Yes,I'm a PS4 fan

I swear you people follow this by heart you all act the same

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 MonsieurX

@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:

Yes,I'm a PS4 fan

Yup,new favorite GS troll

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#170  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Nice work dude. You put a lot of effort into this thread.

@thepclovingguy said:

Can't wait for gpuking to start shitposting again.

ROFLMAO.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#171 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:

Yes,I'm a PS4 fan

Not a very good or smart troll either.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By panda30

@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@panda30 said:
@MonsieurX said:

Yes,I'm a PS4 fan

again am a troll because you cant prove your point

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Cloud_imperium

@Juub1990 said:

@AM-Gamer: Angry Joe is a console gamer who got a new PC built last year with donations. He's not a hardcore PC gamer.

Also where is that quote from DF? Reviewers don't matter. They are no experts in graphics. Also why did you ignore my post about the 2D trees? There was a screencap.

Angry Joe only talked about the foliage not overall graphics.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 panda30

@Cloud_imperium said:
@Juub1990 said:

@AM-Gamer: Angry Joe is a console gamer who got a new PC built last year with donations. He's not a hardcore PC gamer.

Also where is that quote from DF? Reviewers don't matter. They are no experts in graphics. Also why did you ignore my post about the 2D trees? There was a screencap.

you 2 are actually bringing angry joe for graphic talk LMAOL

really?

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@panda30 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@Juub1990 said:

you 2 are actually bringing angry joe for graphic talk LMAOL

really?

I'm not saying he's credible source for graphics, I'm just pointing out that he didn't talk about overall graphics being superior in UC4. He only talked about foliage being best in his opinion (not that it matters). Digital Foundry has already posted what they had to say. No point in arguing any further.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 AM-Gamer

@Cloud_imperium: He was using foliage as one of the many examples. That's what it sounded like to me anyway.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#177 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69566 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

There is a diminished return because rendering in general has come so far, but that does not make the difference marginal. That's something you don't seem to understand, the processing power required to push things on PC to the extent they can be is immense, and the results of that hardware strength show.

Much higher resolution textures, much better LoD, much better draw distance, much better mip-map swaps, much better lighting, much better effects, much better reflections, much better shadows, much better better performance, much higher resolutions etc...

LOL. "There is a diminished return because rendering in general has come so far, but that does not make the difference marginal." LOL. Now that is golden. You seem to continuously miss the point that the processing power of the PC is not argument here but the final output. If the final result is marginal its marginal. It factually does not matter how much processing is required for the final output. If the final output is marginal better its marginally better. Is it that incomprehensible? I am not acting like its something small, I am telling you that is something small. No one but losers care about these marginal differences. No one cares how much processing is needed for the marginal visual upgrade. Its still marginal.

I don't part take in silliness. I have seen the pissing contest you like to part take in and I am not interested. Trying to prove someone wrong on the internet is stupid and you seem to have an acquired taste for stupidity.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 panda30

@Pedro said:
@dynamitecop said:

LOL. "There is a diminished return because rendering in general has come so far, but that does not make the difference marginal." LOL. Now that is golden. You seem to continuously miss the point that the processing power of the PC is not argument here but the final output. If the final result is marginal its marginal. It factually does not matter how much processing is required for the final output. If the final output is marginal better its marginally better. Is it that incomprehensible? I am not acting like its something small, I am telling you that is something small. No one but losers care about these marginal differences. No one cares how much processing is needed for the marginal visual upgrade. Its still marginal.

I don't part take in silliness. I have seen the pissing contest you like to part take in and I am not interested. Trying to prove someone wrong on the internet is stupid and you seem to have an acquired taste for stupidity.

on his defence we are on a System war forums I personally don't take any of this siriously and just find it fun to argue constructively I dont mind people who argue back as long as they are logical and try to prove there point

However I do hate fanboys who say X game is better (just cause) no evidance or argument sometimes people see me as pc or xbox fanboy because I mostly argue whit Sony fans they seem to be the most close minded ps4> all BS and ofthen call crap anithing thats not on there consol

pitty8982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By pitty8982
Member since 2008 • 1072 Posts

Ryse still looks the most impressive, but I guess the other 2 are better games.

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts
@AM-Gamer said:

@dynamitecop: I don't have the money? Let's see... I have put about 10 grand in a home theater. I recently spent three grand building an AR 15. I own my own home... meanwhile you live in an apartment decorated by gamestop leftovers. In other words I could buy you and sell you up the river.

I don't own a top of the line PC because the difference simply isn't worth the cost and will be even less when the new consoles are released.

Do you have any pictures of your home theater? I'm interested in hometheater and hifi myself and it's fun to see other peoples set ups.

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#181 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

Uncharted 4 vs Star Wars Battlefront (running on PS4, 40 players, 60fps)

one of those look like a cartoon, the other sometimes can be confused with a old movie

Loading Video...