Hey PAL, that hertz.

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

another nintendo hate thread from nintendoPolice...

lems that hate on nintendo

secretpolice
rrod360
locopatho
me3x12

cows that hate on nintendo

majormayor
finalstar
campzor
shadowmoses (but who cares lol he brings lolz)

keep the hate going maybe one day the xbox will be in 1st place... 2nd place last gen and dead last this gen :lol:

locopatho

You're proud of supporting a backwards company that assfvcks it's fans on a regular basis, be a loyalist freak if you want but don't expect the rest of us to thank Ninty for another kick to the balls.

and you support a company that is just a stupid "me too" company... gamming would be better without your dumbasses... you and secretidiot can go away.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

secretpolice
rrod360
locopatho
me3x12

majormayor
finalstar
campzor

keep the hate going maybe one day the xbox will be in 1st place... 2nd place last gen and dead last this gen :lol:

KBFloYd

You're proud of supporting a backwards company that assfvcks it's fans on a regular basis, be a loyalist freak if you want but don't expect the rest of us to thank Ninty for another kick to the balls.

and you support a company that is just a stupid "me too" company... gamming would be better without your dumbasses... you and secretidiot can go away.

Thing is, if you're American this doesn't affect you and sounds like it's trivial.

This isn't a small Jab. It's 2013, how would you like it if your game ran almost 20% slower than they're suppossed to.

In the UK this is what we have to put up with from Nintendo. Most of the VC SNES, N64 and maybe NES titles are like this. It's like a slap in the face when they do that. At least the GC had a 60Hz mode on many but not all games. The Wii still doesn't have all games in 60Hz. It's frustrating when the competition is running everything in PAL60.

Just put in 50Hz vs 60Hz in youtube and you'll see tons of videos.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#53 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

You're proud of supporting a backwards company that assfvcks it's fans on a regular basis, be a loyalist freak if you want but don't expect the rest of us to thank Ninty for another kick to the balls.locopatho
Loco, why in the hell do you even bother with them anymore? I'm not denying that Nintendo (especially NoE in this case, more then likely being the worst compared to NoA and NoJ) made some mistakes, but it seems you're not willing to even deal with the most manageable of flaws.

Especially coming from someone who has Link in his avatar...

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

secretpolice
rrod360
locopatho
me3x12

majormayor
finalstar
campzor

KBFloYd

Firstly, it was news and newsworthy to share in a place called System Wars !!!

Secondly, my OP and comments in this thread have been mild with no undue barbs thrown against the console or the sheep and only discussed why Nintendo may have done this and asked others what they thought.

Thirdly, and most important to you, I'm a lover, not a hater but...

Now you on the other hand just may be the hater and ya may have just proved it with the way you ended your post but it comes as no surprise since mah internal statistics on the subject of haters show 98.1416 % of the time that the person calling someone, in no uncertain terms a hater, is himself the actual hater and only wants to silence any decent. :o

You really ought to rethink your love and penchant to come to the rescue of your little plastic inanimate object and perhaps get out and about a little more as I'm certain you'l develop real relationships with real people and thus help you end this unnatural love affair with the Nintendo name brand and the gaming console they manufacture.

For all the good advice offered; no need to do so right now but feel free to thank me later :P

no.. you lemming piece of garbage...you diss nintendo with stupid little jabs followed with a :P all the time..your trash and don't deserve to post wiiU news....banjo is a nintendo franchise and died one when xbox released nuts and jolts....your stupid sig with the banjo teaser!! they tricked you good huh? r u still butthurt about it? is that why you havn't changed it?

wow the sheeps on the butthurt and ultra-defensive today, honestly though in this day and age its unacceptable for them to pull lazy crap like this, NOE are notorious for shafting us over and its gotten to a point some of us are fed up.

Waiting nearly 3-4 months on some games post US launch in this day and age is unnaceptable considering every major publisher seems to have caught up and can do same day releases, im even sure dating back to the megadrive Sege were even doing this....

NOE in particular really need a bollocking, to be honest considering some of their practices i find it laughable some people vicously defend them like yourself by spewing verbal diahhorea.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="locopatho"]You're proud of supporting a backwards company that assfvcks it's fans on a regular basis, be a loyalist freak if you want but don't expect the rest of us to thank Ninty for another kick to the balls.nintendoboy16

Loco, why in the hell do you even bother with them anymore? I'm not denying that Nintendo (especially NoE in this case, more then likely being the worst compared to NoA and NoJ) made some mistakes, but it seems you're not willing to even deal with the most manageable of flaws.

So you think its fine in a day and age where every other hardware manufacturer and developer can do these pretty simple things, that we should forgive ninty because they are ninty essentially?

NoE have shafted the consumer who stuck by them more than Sony or MS could have ever wish.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#56 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"]You're proud of supporting a backwards company that assfvcks it's fans on a regular basis, be a loyalist freak if you want but don't expect the rest of us to thank Ninty for another kick to the balls.razgriz_101

So you think its fine in a day and age where every other hardware manufacturer and developer can do these pretty simple things, that we should forgive ninty because they are ninty essentially?

NoE have shafted the consumer who stuck by them more than Sony or MS could have ever wish.

I'm not saying that Nintendo (be it their European branch, American branch, or overall) should be defended for their flaws. I'm just pointing out how mindblowing it is on how some people are still bothering with them, calling themselves "fans", but flank on them as if they actually hate their ass. Even I think what NoE is doing here is BS, but for everything else locopatho has said about them (and Nintendo overall) REALLY makes me suspicious on why he's still considered a "fan" of them.

You'd think with this much irritation, people would actually leave them behind completely.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#57 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I forgot. Wasn't PAL the superior version of TV over NTSC?
Like, you get black bars because PAL uses higher resolution, and they can't be arsed to optimise games for PAL.
Whatever. It was never an issue for me.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Loco, why in the hell do you even bother with them anymore? I'm not denying that Nintendo (especially NoE in this case, more then likely being the worst compared to NoA and NoJ) made some mistakes, but it seems you're not willing to even deal with the most manageable of flaws.

nintendoboy16

I'm not saying that Nintendo (be it their European branch, American branch, or overall) should be defended for their flaws. I'm just pointing out how mindblowing it is on how some people are still bothering with them, calling themselves "fans", but flank on them as if they actually hate their ass. Even I think what NoE is doing here is BS, but for everything else locopatho has said about them (and Nintendo overall) REALLY makes me suspicious on why he's still considered a "fan" of them.

You'd think with this much irritation, people would actually leave them behind completely.

Im a fan of ninty especially smash bro's and how NoE handled that i ended up thinking they were completely useless, i wont buy a Wii U until they can prove they can get their act together and step in line with the other 2 and any major pubs.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#59 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

secretpolice
rrod360
locopatho
me3x12

majormayor
finalstar
campzor

KBFloYd

Firstly, it was news and newsworthy to share in a place called System Wars !!!

Secondly, my OP and comments in this thread have been mild with no undue barbs thrown against the console or the sheep and only discussed why Nintendo may have done this and asked others what they thought.

Thirdly, and most important to you, I'm a lover, not a hater but...

Now you on the other hand just may be the hater and ya may have just proved it with the way you ended your post but it comes as no surprise since mah internal statistics on the subject of haters show 98.1416 % of the time that the person calling someone, in no uncertain terms a hater, is himself the actual hater and only wants to silence any decent. :o

You really ought to rethink your love and penchant to come to the rescue of your little plastic inanimate object and perhaps get out and about a little more as I'm certain you'l develop real relationships with real people and thus help you end this unnatural love affair with the Nintendo name brand and the gaming console they manufacture.

For all the good advice offered; no need to do so right now but feel free to thank me later :P

no.. you lemming piece of garbage...you diss nintendo with stupid little jabs followed with a :P all the time..your trash and don't deserve to post wiiU news....banjo is a nintendo franchise and died one when xbox released nuts and jolts....your stupid sig with the banjo teaser!! they tricked you good huh? r u still butthurt about it? is that why you havn't changed it?

Says the person calling others haters.

Someone posting less than flattering news about your love Nintendo should be hung from the tallest tree am right? Anyhoo, that's it PAL, let it all out, uncle SP is always here for a shoulder to :cry: on. Feel better now?

Seriously youg'en, that was pathetic and U.... should feel pathetic plus, keeping an enemies list, is that you Nixon :o or perhaps it's U, BHO?

Like I said, a simple, thank you SP, would have done quite nicely.

Oh and.... :P