GT: No game on the PLANET better looking than Uncharted2 (that means u Crysis)

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VitunLehmat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 VitunLehmat
Member since 2009 • 419 Posts
LOL, good for Gametrailers,they have an OPINION!! too bad no one gives a rat butt about it ( only the fanboys ) and many games on PC and Xbox360 disagree with their opinion.
AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 AnnoyedDragon
Member since 2006 • 9948 Posts

Threads like this prove some people are simply incapable of independent thought.

They cannot compare the games themselves, they need a known to be console biased game site to say something and then they push it as unquestionable fact; simply because X site said it so it must be true.

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Irick_cb
Member since 2009 • 1691 Posts

Threads like this prove some people are simply incapable of independent thought.

They cannot compare the games themselves, they need a known to be console biased game site to say something and then they push it as unquestionable fact; simply because X site said it so it must be true.

AnnoyedDragon

this is unfortunately, full of truth.

TR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 TR800
Member since 2009 • 1814 Posts
[QUOTE="LeGoofyGoober"]

Crysis is a different animal. Uncharted 2 is a cute game and i will get it definitely, but Crysis is on another technical galaxy. it's like a lowly little farmer trying to high five God.

redfordo
Uncharted 2 is better looking. Deal.

thats cute but the images speak for themself Crysis>Uncharted 2.
TR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 TR800
Member since 2009 • 1814 Posts

LOL @ all the hermits tripping over themselves trying to damage control..... LOL good stuff.

I personally don't care which system has the best graphics.... I think Uncharted 2 easily looks better than Crysis does on 99% of PC's.... but that 1% of PC world is gonna blow Uncharted 2 outta the water.... but its also gonna cost the gamer $1200-$2000 depending on where you live.

Edit* PS. Starcraft II is gonna PWN any other game this year and next anyway.

whatisazerg
You exaggerated it's not as costly as you made out.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
MGS4 already obliterated Crysis in every possible way, Uncharted 2 will easily do the same. *Waits to be taken seriously by hermits/lemmings*
Enosh88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Enosh88
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

Assassin's Creed 2 on the Pc with full AA, AF and 1920x1200 resolution will look better and run at higer fps than Uncharted 2

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#58 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts

Uncharted 2 is looking pretty good, but not that good.

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
Game Trailers They markeddown Crysis because the graphics were too good. Failed attempt at trolling TC.
Jono789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Jono789
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts
[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

What is it with some sony fanboy's? why every time a game that looks good you all go crazy and start proclaiming it graphics king over crysis? Is crysis giving you nightmares or something?

At first it was MGS4 gamespot gave it best graphics award and some sony owners ( i hate the term cow and every term )went crazy saying it was better than crysis,thein it was killzone 2 ( and we all know which of the 3 games look better ) and now is an UNREALEASED game.

if you wanna impress me sony release a game that is notworthy for its graphics at 1080p. A LINEAR game that looks about same as crysis on high ( not very high) at 720P without AA and at 30fps is nothing to go crazy about. And just before someove start saying you need a 2000 pc to run crysis on high no you dont. In fact a 9800gt ( like the one i have runs the game at VERY high at 720p with about an average 40fps)

Having said that from videos uncharted 2 does look good but graphics king over this

NO NO and NO

if you wanna compare feel free to post gameplay picture of uncharted 2 ( the picture i posted is only at 1440x900 dont make me start posting 1920x1080)

Or it could be that people get so annoyed at you pc fanboys clutching onto crysis as your last hope of good graphics people want to say stuff like that just to annoy you, but what really REALLY annoys you.... is that its all......... true!
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

What is it with some sony fanboy's? why every time a game that looks good you all go crazy and start proclaiming it graphics king over crysis? Is crysis giving you nightmares or something?

At first it was MGS4 gamespot gave it best graphics award and some sony owners ( i hate the term cow and every term )went crazy saying it was better than crysis,thein it was killzone 2 ( and we all know which of the 3 games look better ) and now is an UNREALEASED game.

if you wanna impress me sony release a game that is notworthy for its graphics at 1080p. A LINEAR game that looks about same as crysis on high ( not very high) at 720P without AA and at 30fps is nothing to go crazy about. And just before someove start saying you need a 2000 pc to run crysis on high no you dont. In fact a 9800gt ( like the one i have runs the game at VERY high at 720p with about an average 40fps)

Having said that from videos uncharted 2 does look good but graphics king over this

NO NO and NO

if you wanna compare feel free to post gameplay picture of uncharted 2 ( the picture i posted is only at 1440x900 dont make me start posting 1920x1080)

Jono789

Or it could be that people get so annoyed at you pc fanboys clutching onto crysis as your last hope of good graphics people want to say stuff like that just to annoy you, but what really REALLY annoys you.... is that its all......... true!

and who exactly started this thread comparing ONCE again crysis to X game. You got it a sony fanboy
and almost every thread about xgame vs crysis the last 1 year is brought up by console users
Also crysis is far from the only grpahical beast on pc. There are games like Stalker clear sky,empires total war, ARMA 2 that look as impressive as crysis ( or at least close to crysis) and upcoming games that include project offset ( exclusive pc game),crysis 2 and doom 4( 2 games the devs said the pc version will look vastly better than console version ) coming in the near futrure. So crysis is not the only game we think that has good graphics but is the only pc game that console users think it has good graphics
Since you ask for it here is a stalker screen

dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 dethroned3
Member since 2007 • 1104 Posts

[QUOTE="Jono789"][QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

NO NO and NO

adamosmaki

and who exactly started this thread comparing ONCE again crysis to X game. You got it a sony fanboy
and almost every thread about xgame vs crysis the last 1 year is brought up by console users
Also crysis is far from the only grpahical beast on pc. There are games like Stalker clear sky,empires total war, ARMA 2 that look as impressive as crysis ( or at least close to crysis) and upcoming games that include project offset ( exclusive pc game),crysis 2 and doom 4( 2 games the devs said the pc version will look vastly better than console version ) coming in the near futrure. So crysis is not the only game we think that has good graphics but is the only pc game that console users think it has good graphics

that screenshot looks hideous.

sorry dude. uncharted 2 looks better. just accept it.

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 clembo1990
dethroned3
Uncharted looks great but it dwindles in comparisson to loads of PC games, why are you even trying?
dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 dethroned3

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]clembo1990
Uncharted looks great but it dwindles in comparisson to loads of PC games, why are you even trying?

what pc game. crysis?

you too need to accept that uncharted 2 is a great looking game.
put all your fanboyism aside, please.

Jono789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Jono789
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

[QUOTE="Jono789"] Or it could be that people get so annoyed at you pc fanboys clutching onto crysis as your last hope of good graphics people want to say stuff like that just to annoy you, but what really REALLY annoys you.... is that its all......... true!dethroned3

God damn those are some good pictures, and stalker looks terrible in actually gameplay.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 adamosmaki

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

[QUOTE="Jono789"] Or it could be that people get so annoyed at you pc fanboys clutching onto crysis as your last hope of good graphics people want to say stuff like that just to annoy you, but what really REALLY annoys you.... is that its all......... true!dethroned3

so these are screens you took playing it on your ps3?

because apart the last picture that look great and the reason is because as it says on the image is concept art those images dont look better than crysis and Stalker screenshots and just to have something to argue about here is another stalker screen

here is a better one

-PuLse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 -PuLse
Member since 2009 • 538 Posts
They only said this so people don't think they are 360 fanboys. Crysis looks better. Everyone knows that...
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 clembo1990

[QUOTE="clembo1990"][QUOTE="dethroned3"]dethroned3

what pc game. crysis?

I own a PS3 and a Gaming PC. Clearly that's more scope than you have.

dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 dethroned3

because apart the last picture that look great and the reason is because as it says on the image is concept art those images dont look better than crysis and Stalker screenshots and just to have something to argue about here is another stalker screen

here is a better one

adamosmaki

wow, that looks so outdated.
even half life 2 and halo 3 looks better.

in the last picture, they were comparing an in game cut scene with that of concept art.
look again.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts

Crysis was released in 2007 and still stomps the hell out of Uncharted 2, try harder.

And for the record Crysis' in-game screenshots look better than the bullshots and concept art of Uncharted/2 you guys are posting :lol: that's horrible

dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 dethroned3

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

[QUOTE="clembo1990"] Uncharted looks great but it dwindles in comparisson to loads of PC games, why are you even trying?clembo1990

what pc game. crysis?

I own a PS3 and a Gaming PC. Clearly that's more scope than you have.

dont try to act big.
so what if you have a ps3 and gaming pc?

like i said before, just accept it that uncharted 2 is a great looking game.

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 clembo1990

Real Life vs Crysis

You Vs Reality

Fanboys Vs Reason

VitunLehmat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 VitunLehmat
that screenshot looks hideous.sorry dude. uncharted 2 looks better. just accept it.dethroned3
So is yours,those uncharted 2 screenshots are bullshots,since when the ps3 is capable to do better antialaising than my 4870x2? those are downsampled bullshot,uncharted 2 can only do 2xAA those screenshots have like 24xAA.
-Feath-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 -Feath-
Member since 2005 • 1452 Posts
I love how almost every single picture of Uncharted 2 that has been posted is blatently touched up to hell and back. For example, look at the AA, it is *physically* impossible for the ps3 to do 16xAA like in those screenshots.
VitunLehmat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 VitunLehmat
Crysis was released in 2007 and still stomps the hell out of Uncharted 2, try harder.And for the record Crysis' in-game screenshots look better than the bullshots and concept art of Uncharted/2 you guys are posting :lol: that's horribleBrainkiller05
They think those uncharted 2 screenshots are real time,when in fact they're only bullshots.
dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 dethroned3

Real Life vs Crysis

You Vs Reality

Fanboys Vs Reason

clembo1990

what's wrong with you??

:lol:

what's your purpose of posting this screenshot?

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 clembo1990
dethroned3
It blows Uncharted away. That's using the Crysis Engine. Can you put two and two together?
dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 dethroned3

It blows Uncharted away. That's using the Crysis Engine. Can you put two and two together?

it seems like YOU cant put two and two together.

since when did i say uncharted 2 looks better than crysis?

go back and re-read the thread. please.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 adamosmaki

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

here is a better one

dethroned3

in the last picture, they were comparing an in game cut scene with that of concept art.
look again.

well done not only you think that an unreleased game look better on a console that can barely do 720p at 30fps ( in fact many games icluding prototype dont even achieve that mark just look eurogamers face off) but you went on to say that hale 3>stalker in graphics. i'm done i'm out. is obvious i cant reason with you

dgsag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#82 dgsag
Member since 2005 • 6760 Posts
[QUOTE="redfordo"]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-of-best-of-e3/51751 Gametrailers- "No game on the Planet is better looking than Uncharted 2 right now". Read it and weep Hermies. Uncharted 2's animation, artstyle, production values, particle effects and technical prowess blow the stiff and generic looking Crysis away. To me it just looks a hell of a lot better in motion. You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinion

Gametrailers was only counting games shown at E3. Crysis wasn't shown at E3. This argument = fail.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 clembo1990

[QUOTE="clembo1990"][QUOTE="dethroned3"]dethroned3

Why are you even comparing it to a game like STALKER then? If goldenpoo was here I could link some of his pictures to this thread, it makes uncharted look like crap.

dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 dethroned3

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

here is a better one

adamosmaki

look again.

well done not only you think that an unreleased game look better on a console that can barely do 720p at 30fps ( in fact many games icluding prototype dont even achieve that mark just look eurogamers face off) but you went on to say that hale 3>stalker in graphics. i'm done i'm out. is obvious i cant reason with you

and i am right, judging by the stalker screenshots you provided.
you're not doing stalker any justice posting those hideous screenshots.
maybe you should try harder, because stalker looks better than the screens you posted.

dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 dethroned3

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

[QUOTE="clembo1990"] It blows Uncharted away. That's using the Crysis Engine. Can you put two and two together?clembo1990

Why are you even comparing it to a game like STALKER then? If goldenpoo was here I could link some of his pictures to this thread, it makes uncharted look like crap.

me? compare? are you serious dude?
it was adamosmaki that compared it first.

and again, go back and re-read the thread.

dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 dethroned3

I have over 9000 posts your arguement is now invalid.

that post of yours reinforced the fact that you're childish.

good work.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 adamosmaki

[QUOTE="clembo1990"]

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

dethroned3

me? compare? are you serious dude?
it was adamosmaki that compared it first.

and again, go back and re-read the thread.

the only reason i brought stalker is because you said that us hermits the only game we have to cry about graphics is crysis and i already said that the only people the last 1 year that mention crysis in system wars are console fanboys that always try to compare x game to crysis. Us hermits i said we have more than crysis when it comes to graphics to cry about and stalker is one of these games

steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#89 steve17989
Member since 2006 • 1020 Posts

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

[QUOTE="clembo1990"] It blows Uncharted away. That's using the Crysis Engine. Can you put two and two together?clembo1990

Unfortunately, Goldenpoo was banned :( . Luckily, I have some of his screens here:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5370/ssadministrador01290817as9.jpghttp://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5788/ssadministrador02240807od3.jpghttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7272/xr3da2007092105505865jy4.jpghttp://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3376/ssadministrador03060808jf9.jpghttp://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3844/ssivan051808143403marshb.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/5577/ssjon010408113124l08ubrxf5.jpghttp://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9024/ssadministrador01290817mt0.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/343/ssadministrador05280821jf3.jpg

dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 dethroned3

the only reason i brought stalker is because you said that us hermits the only game we have to cry about graphics is crysis and i already said that the only people the last 1 year that mention crysis in system wars are console fanboys that always try to compare x game to crysis. Us hermits i said we have more than crysis when it comes to graphics to cry about and stalker is one of these games

adamosmaki

that's a blatant lie from you.

i never said anything like that.

you posted a stalker screenshot before i posted anything.

go figure.

MegajerkNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 MegajerkNYC
Member since 2009 • 505 Posts

Crysis looks like **** in motion. Billions of Bullshots will never change that.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 adamosmaki

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

dethroned3

go figure.

ok i stand corrected here. it wasnt you who said that it was jono. But you did say uncharted 2 looks better than stalker

VitunLehmat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 VitunLehmat

MegajerkNYC
Wat?PC gamers don't post crysis bullshots,since we are able to take the screenshots by ourselves and they look like that,even better in motion,unlike ps3 fanboys that're only posting uncharted 2 bullshots.
dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 dethroned3

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

adamosmaki

go figure.

ok i stand corrected here. it wasnt you who said that it was jono. But you did say uncharted 2 looks better than stalker

it does look better than stalker.

but crysis > everything else. i have both crysis and crysis warhead, so i know.

steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 steve17989

MegajerkNYC

I'd actually say the opposite, the small but effective effects that Crysis features (like individual object motion-blur and full dynamic lighting coupled with the forest) don't really get shown to their full potential in any screenshot I've seen. If you've got the specs to run it at a decent framerate, playing Crysis goes beyond any screenshot. It's also funny that most (if not all) Crysis screenshots here are taken from peoples own PC's, while all the Uncharted 2 screenshots are bullshots with x24AA taken by the devs.

Darth_DuMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Darth_DuMas
Member since 2006 • 2687 Posts

[QUOTE="steve17989"]

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"] Lol? Cows man ... They're simply to strong in the force. Gamespot is lost, we must retreat to Helms Deep and wait aid from Giant Bombleonalabasters

Reminds me of the MGSIV debacle, when the cows deluded themselves into thinking MGSIV had better graphics than Crysis Warhead. There was lots of laughs to be had.

Except this time its not just Cows. It's editors from respected Gaming sites saying it.

Well its not the first time, GS thinks MGS4 is technically superior to Crysis. So now cows have bragging rights with both GSs' opinion and GTs'.

steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 steve17989

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

go figure.

MegajerkNYC

Look how pixely and trianglish Stalker looks. Then you get that thing in motion and it's a lag fest. You realise this right before you start to cry, because your PS3 is outperforming your $5000 "I made it myself because I don't have a girlfriend" PC.

Look above at Goldenpoo's screenshots, they look pretty damn good. I also have no idea why you think Stalker is a lag fest, considering it was pretty well optimized even before it was fully patched. No need to get personal, this is just a gaming forum. Plus, you can spend much less than $5000 on a PC that can outperform a PS3.

bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#99 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

go figure.

MegajerkNYC

Look how pixely and trianglish Stalker looks. Then you get that thing in motion and it's a lag fest. You realise this right before you start to cry, because your PS3 is outperforming your $5000 "I made it myself because I don't have a girlfriend" PC.

I don't think Stalker looks amazing, but it does look good. My PC only cost about $700. I do think ncharted looks absolutely amazing and it looks better then any game out right now, BUT looks are a lot different then graphics. Uncharted is very linear where as Crysis and Stalker are HUGE open world game which achieve amazing realistic visuals. So the comparison is VERY flawed. Try comparing Uncharted to Gears or Killzone 2, but not a open world game like Crysis or Stalker. and BTW I built my own pc and I do have a gf nice try at a diss at pc gamers :P

steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 steve17989

[QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

[QUOTE="steve17989"]

Reminds me of the MGSIV debacle, when the cows deluded themselves into thinking MGSIV had better graphics than Crysis Warhead. There was lots of laughs to be had.

Darth_DuMas

Except this time its not just Cows. It's editors from respected Gaming sites saying it.

Well its not the first time, GS thinks MGS4 is technically superior to Crysis. So now cows have bragging rights with both GSs' opinion and GTs'.

But in the end that's incorrect. You can argue artstyles for an eternity, but there's no doubt Crysis is the most graphically advanced game ever created. Denying that is denying a fact.