GT: No game on the PLANET better looking than Uncharted2 (that means u Crysis)

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 redfordo
Member since 2009 • 262 Posts
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-of-best-of-e3/51751 Gametrailers- "No game on the Planet is better looking than Uncharted 2 right now". Read it and weep Hermies. Uncharted 2's animation, artstyle, production values, particle effects and technical prowess blow the stiff and generic looking Crysis away. To me it just looks a hell of a lot better in motion. You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinion
Mr_Nordquist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mr_Nordquist
Member since 2009 • 1777 Posts

in before lols

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Irick_cb
Member since 2009 • 1691 Posts

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-of-best-of-e3/51751 Gametrailers- "No game on the Planet is better looking than Uncharted 2 right now". Read it and weep Hermies. Uncharted 2's animation, artstyle, production values, particle effects and technical prowess blow the stiff and generic looking Crysis away. To me it just looks a hell of a lot better in motion. You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionredfordo

I sense a disturbance in the force.

leonalabasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 leonalabasters
Member since 2009 • 271 Posts

I actually agree.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
Gametrailers knows next to nothing about PC gaming.
Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Irick_cb

I actually agree.

leonalabasters

it is as if millions of lives suddenly cried out in anguish.

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LeGoofyGoober
Member since 2009 • 3168 Posts

Crysis is a different animal. Uncharted 2 is a cute game and i will get it definitely, but Crysis is on another technical galaxy. it's like a lowly little farmer trying to high five God.

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 redfordo
Member since 2009 • 262 Posts

Crysis is a different animal. Uncharted 2 is a cute game and i will get it definitely, but Crysis is on another technical galaxy. it's like a lowly little farmer trying to high five God.

LeGoofyGoober
Uncharted 2 is better looking. Deal.
leonalabasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 leonalabasters

I have to say I dont find Crysis all that great in motion.

Systemwars: We have a new graphics King!

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

GT only has computers capable of running Crysis on medium, so at most your beloved Uncharted looks better than Crysis on medium. Congratulations! :D

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionredfordo
You can't form an opinion for yourself, and so you hide behind that of Game Trailers?
Having played Crysis on Very High, it is my opinion that... Crysis looks better. :o That's not to say Uncharted looks bad mind, because it looks superb.

leonalabasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 leonalabasters

GT only has computers capable of running Crysis on medium, so at most your beloved Uncharted looks better than Crysis on medium. Congratulations! :D

AdrianWerner

lol worst excuse ever

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AAllxxjjnn

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

leonalabasters

lol worst excuse ever

Actually it's true. Go watch their Crysis Warhead review. They even call the main character Nomad, when it's not Nomad.

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

leonalabasters

lol worst excuse ever

actualy it's true as pathetic for GT as it is.

leonalabasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 leonalabasters

[QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

AAllxxjjnn

lol worst excuse ever

Actually it's true. Go watch their Crysis Warhead review.

Obviously they have seen Cysis on max settings. They have trailers of it on their site.Try harder.

unknown37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 unknown37
Member since 2006 • 5135 Posts
they must be blind
Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

[QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

AAllxxjjnn

lol worst excuse ever

Actually it's true. Go watch their Crysis Warhead review. They even call the main character Nomad, when it's not Nomad.

They really should upgrade their PC's.

dragonpuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dragonpuppy
Member since 2006 • 952 Posts

[QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

I actually agree.

Irick_cb

it is as if millions of lives suddenly cried out in anguish.

More like a collective /facepalm from billions of living things in this universe.

walter429

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 walter429
Member since 2007 • 392 Posts

[QUOTE="redfordo"] You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionDoom_HellKnight

You can't form an opinion for yourself, and so you hide behind that of Game Trailers?
Having played Crysis on Very High, it is my opinion that... Crysis looks better. :o That's not to say Uncharted looks bad mind, because it looks superb.

Have you played the final version of Uncharted 2? And Crysis on "very high"? What resolution? Any anti-aliasing on? Was every single detail set to 'very high'? How many fps did you get?

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AAllxxjjnn

[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"][QUOTE="leonalabasters"]lol worst excuse ever

leonalabasters

Actually it's true. Go watch their Crysis Warhead review.

Obviously they have seen Cysis on max settings. They have trailers of it on their site.Try harder.

Uncharted does this in a linear environment:

Crysis does this in a large open environment:

Both screens from gamespot, no complaining.

leonalabasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 leonalabasters

Honestly the Uncharted screens look better. Crysis is getting kind of dated at this point. And Uncharted 2 looks much better in motion.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

Honestly the Uncharted screens look better. Crysis is getting kind of dated at this point. And Uncharted 2 looks much better in motion.

leonalabasters
Lol? Cows man ... They're simply to strong in the force. Gamespot is lost, we must retreat to Helms Deep and wait aid from Giant Bomb
leonalabasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 leonalabasters

[QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

-Snooze-

Lol? Cows man ... They're simply to strong in the force. Gamespot is lost, we must retreat to Helms Deep and wait aid from Giant Bomb

Crysis looks like nothing special in motion. I wasnt even impressed when I saw it in motion 2 years ago.

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Irick_cb

[QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

-Snooze-

I love you forever.

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#26 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

INC MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF CRYSIS PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

well.. not from me anyway lolz.

steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 steve17989
Member since 2006 • 1020 Posts

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"][QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

leonalabasters

Crysis looks like nothing special in motion. I wasnt even impressed when I saw it in motion 2 years ago.

So your lying to make yourself feel better? That's nothing to be ashamed of, every consolite has been at that stage before.

steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 steve17989

[QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

-Snooze-

Reminds me of the MGSIV debacle, when the cows deluded themselves into thinking MGSIV had better graphics than Crysis Warhead. There was lots of laughs to be had.

leonalabasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 leonalabasters

steve17989

Reminds me of the MGSIV debacle, when the cows deluded themselves into thinking MGSIV had better graphics than Crysis Warhead. There was lots of laughs to be had.

Except this time its not just Cows. It's editors from respected Gaming sites saying it.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -Snooze-
[QUOTE="leonalabasters"]

Well, i guess your opinion is valid. Incorect, but valid.
DonPerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 DonPerian
Member since 2005 • 3773 Posts

You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionredfordo
How can someone's opinion be > than someone elses? Regardless of credibility or verification, opinions cannot be greater than or less than others. Such crimes against logic should be a bannable offense. But I digress.

Uncharted 2 is not the best looking game on planet Earth.

steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 steve17989

[QUOTE="steve17989"]

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"] Lol? Cows man ... They're simply to strong in the force. Gamespot is lost, we must retreat to Helms Deep and wait aid from Giant Bombleonalabasters

Except this time its not just Cows. It's editors from respected Gaming sites saying it.

So you'd be willing to reject reality just because of Gamespot? You seriously think MGSIV has better graphics than Crysis Warhead?

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Irick_cb

[QUOTE="redfordo"] You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionDonPerian
How can someone's opinion be > than someone elses? Regardless of credibility or verification, opinions cannot be '>' than or '

HTML parsing.

She is a *****.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 -Snooze-
[QUOTE="redfordo"] You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionDonPerian
How can someone's opinion be > than someone elses? Regardless of credibility or verification, opinions cannot be '>' than or '

The dark side destorts Cow logic in to a more palpable evil. It's clarity is second to none. If a cow has an opinion, it is most likely fact.
Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Irick_cb

The dark side destorts Cow logic in to a more palpable evil. It's clarity is second to none. If a cow has an opinion, it is most likely fact.-Snooze-

Your petty logic makes you weak.

Passion and anger drive the Cow.

You stand no chance against the Dark Side.

peacenutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 peacenutman
Member since 2004 • 1772 Posts

[QUOTE="redfordo"]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-of-best-of-e3/51751 Gametrailers- "No game on the Planet is better looking than Uncharted 2 right now". Read it and weep Hermies. Uncharted 2's animation, artstyle, production values, particle effects and technical prowess blow the stiff and generic looking Crysis away. To me it just looks a hell of a lot better in motion. You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionIrick_cb

it is as if millions of lives suddenly cried out in anguish

I think you should stop trying to be funny.:|

godofwar2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 godofwar2610
Member since 2008 • 577 Posts
What ive learnt when i started PC gaming last year is that, in terms of graphics; pc gaming is 4 years ahead of consoles.
Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Irick_cb

[QUOTE="Irick_cb"]

[QUOTE="redfordo"]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-of-best-of-e3/51751 Gametrailers- "No game on the Planet is better looking than Uncharted 2 right now". Read it and weep Hermies. Uncharted 2's animation, artstyle, production values, particle effects and technical prowess blow the stiff and generic looking Crysis away. To me it just looks a hell of a lot better in motion. You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionpeacenutman

Your opinion has been noted.

Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Republican11
Member since 2008 • 1029 Posts

[QUOTE="Irick_cb"]

[QUOTE="redfordo"]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-of-best-of-e3/51751 Gametrailers- "No game on the Planet is better looking than Uncharted 2 right now". Read it and weep Hermies. Uncharted 2's animation, artstyle, production values, particle effects and technical prowess blow the stiff and generic looking Crysis away. To me it just looks a hell of a lot better in motion. You can try bombarding this thread with Crysis screens if you want............... but Game Trailer's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinionpeacenutman

I thought it was funny.

shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts

Doesnt GT pretty much hate the PC platform?

And to cows, in 2007 GT said that Metroid Prime 3 stands to toe with the best of graphics (i personally think it looks great). If you agree with the opinion of Uncharted 2 > Crysis, do you agree with Uncharted=Metroid Prime 3?

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Irick_cb

And to cows, in 2007 GT said that Metroid Prime 3 stands to toe with the best of graphics (i personally think it looks great). If you agree with the opinion of Uncharted 2 > Crysis, do you agree with Uncharted=Metroid Prime 3?

shutdown_202

Nothing can touch metroid prime 3 ever.

ever.

that is all.

whatisazerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 whatisazerg
Member since 2009 • 2371 Posts

LOL @ all the hermits tripping over themselves trying to damage control..... LOL good stuff.

I personally don't care which system has the best graphics.... I think Uncharted 2 easily looks better than Crysis does on 99% of PC's.... but that 1% of PC world is gonna blow Uncharted 2 outta the water.... but its also gonna cost the gamer $1200-$2000 depending on where you live.

Edit* PS. Starcraft II is gonna PWN any other game this year and next anyway.

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Irick_cb

LOL @ all the hermits tripping over themselves trying to damage control..... LOL good stuff.

I personally don't care which system has the best graphics.... I think Uncharted 2 easily looks better than Crysis does on 99% of PC's.... but that 1% of PC world is gonna blow Uncharted 2 outta the water.... but its also gonna cost the gamer $1200-$2000 depending on where you live.

Edit* PS. Starcraft II is gonna PWN any other game this year and next anyway.

whatisazerg

i don't like looking up numbers either.

shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts

[QUOTE="shutdown_202"]

Irick_cb

Nothing can touch metroid prime 3 ever.

ever.

that is all.

Makes me laugh how devs like High Voltage think they have the best graphics on the Wii when their graphics are not even a hair on Metroid Prime 3. Im borowing my friends we at the moment and have been amazed countless times. With that, im going back to mp3.

TreyoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 TreyoftheDead
Member since 2007 • 7982 Posts

leonalabasters

Lol. Really now? But Uncharted 2 does impress you? :lol:

rgame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rgame1
Member since 2008 • 2526 Posts
good
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

Gametrailers,you are wrong.

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#48 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

oi, why is it when we see crysis screen shots people hardly ever show any in the space ship, that was by far the coolest looking part in crysis imo.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

What is it with some sony fanboy's? why every time a game that looks good you all go crazy and start proclaiming it graphics king over crysis? Is crysis giving you nightmares or something?

At first it was MGS4 gamespot gave it best graphics award and some sony owners ( i hate the term cow and every term )went crazy saying it was better than crysis,thein it was killzone 2 ( and we all know which of the 3 games look better ) and now is an UNREALEASED game.

if you wanna impress me sony release a game that is notworthy for its graphics at 1080p. A LINEAR game that looks about same as crysis on high ( not very high) at 720P without AA and at 30fps is nothing to go crazy about. And just before someove start saying you need a 2000 pc to run crysis on high no you dont. In fact a 9800gt ( like the one i have runs the game at VERY high at 720p with about an average 40fps)

Having said that from videos uncharted 2 does look good but graphics king over this

NO NO and NO

if you wanna compare feel free to post gameplay picture of uncharted 2 ( the picture i posted is only at 1440x900 dont make me start posting 1920x1080)

Mckenna1845

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Mckenna1845
Member since 2005 • 4410 Posts

uncharted 2 may become console graphics king, but seriously better than pc...no. i'd say stalker, empire: total war, world in conflict, sins of a solar empire and company of heroes are way above any console game, and crysis is above them so no. maybe if you have a bag of crap computer, but on my 8800gt which is was a mid-high range two year old card (now it's mid range) it looks amazing.