Gears of War: Judgement scored higher than God of War: Ascension?

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

OMG, it's like talking to a child :roll:

you turn the facts i say to opinion of yours

1.ps3 have alot more games than xbox 1 game this year ?! YES it's a fact...what ever your opinion about them i really don't care what you think

2. here

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-tomb-raider-face-off

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off

3.you just admit what i said is a fact about ps4 here but again you run to insults to hide your weak opinion

don't be this butthurt:lol:

mems_1224

Its still the beginning of the year. We still dont know all the games coming out for PS3 and 360. Its a little early to say that the PS3 has a lot more games when we dont know all the arcade and pc/360 multiplats out this year. Plus that ign list is really really really bad. Last of Us is the only interesting game on that list.

From the article you posted of MGR, "In the final call, both versions of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are well worth considering, with each fronting unique advantages. Call it a tie overall: the performance nod goes to the 360 rendition of the game, often running with a 10FPS lead, while image quality purists are strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version."

From the Tomb Raider article, "The console versions of Tomb Raider are still thoroughly recommended though. Despite some performance issues on both systems when the action is situated in more complex environments, the game manages to stick closely to the desired 30FPS update with only momentary lapses that impact the quality of the gameplay. While the 360 offers up slightly more consistent overall performance, for the most part the difference between the two games isn't significant, and it's also fair to say that the PS3 holds the advantage with regards to image quality and the general refinement of the overall presentation. This is a game where much of the experience is built around the spectacle and in that respect, PS3 offers an advantage of its 360 sibling. Aside from various instances where performance is visibly lower, the gameplay is otherwise just as enjoyable on Sony's system, and the sharper visuals better suit the overall feel of the game, highlighting the richness of the environments without as many unwanted side-effects. In that respect the PS3 version gets our recommendation as the preferred choice of the two console releases."

Fact: the games play better on the 360. Gameplay>graphics when comparing consoles. Way to own yourself. 

I didn't run to insults, I merely pointed out the obvious. If you think that the PS4 having a lot of hype a few weeks after its announcement is a big advantage then you clearly lack common sense. Whether its a fact or not that point is irrelevant.

I also find it funny that you cry because I called you stupid and then insult me in the first line of your post. Hypocrite. 

again you say your opinion about the list when that was not the point ps3 have alot more exclusives this year ...want to admit it or not that's your problem lol you pick what you ever you want to read here let me help face off TR the Digital Foundry verdict : "the PS3 version gets our recommendation as the preferred choice of the two console releases." face off MGR the Digital Foundry verdict "strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version." go spin it all you want slightly more performance doesn't make up for being worse in gfx which is why they choose the ps3 version way to own your self kid and lol again you admit ps4 have all the hype which it does ... you talk like xbox will take all the hype from ps4 when they show it in E3 ..you do know sony will be in E3 too MS is in very hard place right now
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

it does change it, because you seemed to be discounting a load of games that will be on 360, purely on the basis that they are downloadable.

Journey was Download, The Walking dead was download.......why'd you want to pretend those awesome games that were well received across the board wouldn't count?

mems_1224

ok count them no problem with me

even if xbox have few more exclusives than just gears

it won't hold a candle the "amount" of games coming to ps3 "ONLY"

you want to count xbl games and pc/360 games(multiplat) just to feel better about your self ...ok

tell me how many xbox exclusives are coming to it aganist what on ps3 this year

i will wait:roll:

What does it matter if a game is PS3 only? Exclusivity doesnt make a game better or worse.

ps3 have more exclusives and that's a FACT

your opinion about them I DON'T CARE..you can't read ?!:roll:

Avatar image for WithoutGraceXII
WithoutGraceXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 WithoutGraceXII
Member since 2007 • 1797 Posts
I hope what the IGN reviewer is saying is true, that it actually does play a little differently than previous Gears games. Dynamic spawning, less time in cover, etc.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] ""quality of those games are opinions"" it still a fact that ps3 have alot of exclusives this year and that my main point ...and aa fact you like them or not that's another story "more opinions plus you didnt explain why they're better and what other multiplats are better and reasons why" go to DF and see for your self "opinions everywhere. lets wait until both consoles are announced before claiming one has more hype than the other. of course the ps4 is going to be talked about right now because it was just announced and no one knows anything for sure about the nextbox. dont be stupid" again ps4 is getting all the hype now from every site and every devs is only saying good things about it...that's not a fact too ?! even on youtube ps4 reveal have 27+million view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QhUL8NUK4shadiezz2012

Who cares how many exclusives it has if they're mediocre or not interesting? Plus, there are plenty of XBLA and multiplats that dont come to PS3. There were at least 10 quality games last year that the 360 got that the PS3 didnt. Im sure there will be more awesome arcade games and multiplats on the 360 this year as well. No, Im not gonna go to a website just to see that a game might looks slightly better on PS3. If you can't explain it then its not really a strong point. Comparing console graphics is stupid anyways. again, PS4 is getting all the hype because it was just announced. yes its technicaly a fact but its an irrelevant one. stop being stupid. is that all you have? im going to bed, feel free to take all morning to think of a better comeback. you're not very good at this.

1.ps3 have alot more games than xbox 1 game this year ?! YES it's a fact...what ever your opinion about them i really don't care what you think

2. here

3.you just admit what i said is a fact about ps4 here but again you run to insults to hide your weak opinion

New games Digital foundry Head to head Aliens colonial marines=Xbox 360 Crysis 3=Xbox 360 DMC=xbox 360 MGS R=DRAW Dead space 3=Draw Tomb raider=Ps3 http://misterslimm.wordpress.com/360-vs-ps3/xbox-360-vs-ps3-head-to-head-face-off-results/ You where flat out lying about MGS R, digital foundry gave it a Tie and look at the results, 3 wins for the 360 to 1 win for the Ps3, Not much has really changed has it.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 delta3074

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] ok count them no problem with me

even if xbox have few more exclusives than just gears

it won't hold a candle the "amount" of games coming to ps3 "ONLY"

you want to count xbl games and pc/360 games(multiplat) just to feel better about your self ...ok

tell me how many xbox exclusives are coming to it aganist what on ps3 this year

i will wait:roll:

shadiezz2012

What does it matter if a game is PS3 only? Exclusivity doesnt make a game better or worse.

and _Matt_ how do i own my self ?! :(

Because MGS R is a tie for both consoles, DF didn't give the Ps3 the win at all,lol
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

2. here

shadiezz2012

New games Digital foundry Head to head Aliens colonial marines=Xbox 360 Crysis 3=Xbox 360 DMC=xbox 360 MGS R=DRAW Dead space 3=Draw Tomb raider=Ps3 http://misterslimm.wordpress.com/360-vs-ps3/xbox-360-vs-ps3-head-to-head-face-off-results/ You where flat out lying about MGS R, digital foundry gave it a Tie and look at the results, 3 wins for the 360 to 1 win for the Ps3, Not much has really changed has it.

face off MGR the Digital Foundry verdict

"strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version."

what that mean to you ?!

Nice editing, lets see what the full paragraph said shall we? In the final call, both versions of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are well worth considering, with each fronting unique advantages. CALL IT A TIE OVERALL: the performance nod goes to the 360 rendition of the game, often running with a 10FPS lead, while image quality purists are strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version. .http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off 'CALL IT A TIE OVERALL' , whats that mean to you exactly? 'Only IMAGE QUALITY PURISTS are strongly advised to seek out the crisper Ps3 version' You actually though i wouldn't check didn't you, BIG MISTAKE. Consider yourself owned by your own evidence, game, set and match to delta:)
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 delta3074

and _Matt_ how do i own my self ?! :(

shadiezz2012

Because MGS R is a tie for both consoles, DF didn't give the Ps3 the win at all,lol

show me from DF them self where did they say it's a tie...and they didn't

they said : "strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version."

so the only one here is lying is you and your site

'In the final call, both versions of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are well worth considering, with each fronting unique advantages. Call it a tie overall: the performance nod goes to the 360 rendition of the game, often running with a 10FPS lead, while image quality purists are strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version.' http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off You see the part that says 'call it a tie overall' Maybe you should have read the WHOLE paragraph insted of just the bits you wanted to see.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 delta3074
will the real slim shadie please stand up:)
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 shadiezz2012
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]New games Digital foundry Head to head Aliens colonial marines=Xbox 360 Crysis 3=Xbox 360 DMC=xbox 360 MGS R=DRAW Dead space 3=Draw Tomb raider=Ps3 http://misterslimm.wordpress.com/360-vs-ps3/xbox-360-vs-ps3-head-to-head-face-off-results/ You where flat out lying about MGS R, digital foundry gave it a Tie and look at the results, 3 wins for the 360 to 1 win for the Ps3, Not much has really changed has it.delta3074

what that mean to you ?!

Nice editing, lets see what the full paragraph said shall we? In the final call, both versions of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are well worth considering, with each fronting unique advantages. CALL IT A TIE OVERALL: the performance nod goes to the 360 rendition of the game, often running with a 10FPS lead, while image quality purists are strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version. .http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off 'CALL IT A TIE OVERALL' , whats that mean to you exactly? 'Only IMAGE QUALITY PURISTS are strongly advised to seek out the crisper Ps3 version' You actually though i wouldn't check didn't you, BIG MISTAKE. Consider yourself owned by your own evidence, game, set and match to delta:)

i didn't see that part where they call it a tie .. i really should read slower ...you defeat me on this one .
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 shadiezz2012
will the real slim shadie please stand up:)delta3074
lol ok ok dude you got me there i was wrong ..it was a tie but the rest of what i said still stand though
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 delta3074

what that mean to you ?!

shadiezz2012

i didn't see that part where they call it a tie .. i really should read slower ...you defeat me on this one .

there will be plenty of opportunitys for you to win one back so don't sweat it, nobodys infallible dude, even me:)
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"]will the real slim shadie please stand up:)shadiezz2012
lol ok ok dude you got me there i was wrong ..it was a tie but the rest of what i said still stand though

Sorry, that wasn't entirely aimed at you, i read your username and the song just popped into my head,lol
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 shadiezz2012
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="delta3074"]Nice editing, lets see what the full paragraph said shall we? In the final call, both versions of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are well worth considering, with each fronting unique advantages. CALL IT A TIE OVERALL: the performance nod goes to the 360 rendition of the game, often running with a 10FPS lead, while image quality purists are strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version. .http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off 'CALL IT A TIE OVERALL' , whats that mean to you exactly? 'Only IMAGE QUALITY PURISTS are strongly advised to seek out the crisper Ps3 version' You actually though i wouldn't check didn't you, BIG MISTAKE. Consider yourself owned by your own evidence, game, set and match to delta:)

there will be plenty of opportunitys for you to win one back so don't sweat it, nobodys infallible dude, even me:)

i realy don't like to get owned i always own people but this time you won fair ...i will punch a kid on my way to work though lol
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#116 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts
[QUOTE="campzor"]both are 80 on metacritic. quick, someone make a thread saying gears is no longer an AAAE franchise.

Gears Judgement met hyped! TCHBO! :lol:
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
Cows ate pathetic. Gears is a great game, deal with it.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 delta3074
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] i didn't see that part where they call it a tie .. i really should read slower ...you defeat me on this one .

i realy don't like to get owned i always own people but this time you won fair ...i will punch a kid on my way to work though lol

you have earned my respect dude, anybody that can accept responsibility for there mistakes is alright in my book, make it a politician instead of a kid though eh, you will get in less trouble and you willl be doing us all a favour:)
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts
[QUOTE="xhawk27"][QUOTE="campzor"]both are 80 on metacritic. quick, someone make a thread saying gears is no longer an AAAE franchise.

Gears Judgement met hyped! TCHBO! :lol:

It all depends what it gets here it could get a 9 and hold its triple A status.
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Jack-Burton
Cow are just sore that God of War doesn't have its own island.  GET HYPED
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 shadiezz2012
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="delta3074"]
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="delta3074"]will the real slim shadie please stand up:)delta3074

Sorry, that wasn't entirely aimed at you, i read your username and the song just popped into my head,lol

my real name is shadi and the one i would really want to punch is the president of my home (egypt) ..this guy is F***** up
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]Because MGS R is a tie for both consoles, DF didn't give the Ps3 the win at all,loldelta3074

show me from DF them self where did they say it's a tie...and they didn't

they said : "strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version."

so the only one here is lying is you and your site

'In the final call, both versions of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are well worth considering, with each fronting unique advantages. Call it a tie overall: the performance nod goes to the 360 rendition of the game, often running with a 10FPS lead, while image quality purists are strongly advised to seek out the crisper PS3 version.' http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-face-off You see the part that says 'call it a tie overall' Maybe you should have read the WHOLE paragraph insted of just the bits you wanted to see.

Haha, this is getting interesting, let's see the cow spin his way out of this one! ;)

EDIT: Hm... he actually admittted he was wrong... how suprising, not something you see every day on SW...

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Cow are just sore that God of War doesn't have its own island.  GET HYPED

oh that is awesome

is that a Pirate Fortress.
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Jack-Burton
[QUOTE="xhawk27"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Cow are just sore that God of War doesn't have its own island.  GET HYPED

oh that is awesome

Its where one day all Kaz worshipers will be exiled.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="xhawk27"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] oh that is awesome

Its where one day all Kaz worshipers will be exiled.

Its where cows get @$@%ed
Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

Reviewed by Mitch Dyer no surprise there, the lemming version of Greg Miller.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Them tears be Deeee'lish, mmmm so goood - anyway, lets see what GS does. :P

EDIT: eurogamer...8 / 10

Like I said in the hype thread, could be a GS 9.0 :o but either way, seems like another great entry for the phenom TPS franchise. :D

dogfather76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 dogfather76
Member since 2009 • 589 Posts

Well, the best bet would be to look at the metacritic score, unless you want to make another stupid claim that Microsoft bought off every website. It could just be that Gears is better. After all, there are only 4 Gears, not like the 6 God of Wars. They are all kind of redundant at this point.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Two franchises who have overstayed their welcome long enough pitted against each other.

FIGHT !

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#133 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

From Gamespot's review in progress GeOW Judgment will get anywere from an 8.5 to 9.0 and will end up with an 81 or 82 on MC most likely.

nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#134 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts

This is why reviews can't be trusted, and they are bought!

I have seen IGN littered with Judgement ads, so no wonder they scored it higher. I saw that coming a mile away.

Gears of war looks all the same, all you do is go in to an area with cover, cover and shoot. Rinse and repeat the whole game. God of War on the other hand, there is always scenery changes, the bosses are better, the enemies and combat is diverse and doesn't get dull. In gears, all you do i shoot. In God of war, you have different weapons and can pull off a lot of cool combos.

Do you believe Gears deserves a 9.2 from IGN compared to Ascension's getting 7.8?

SonyNintendoFan
Really? Did you even read the dang review? I don't want to assume you didn't, but based on your ridiculous response that is how it appears. I have GOW: Ascension, and while I think the multiplayer is really fun, the single player does have its poor moments. I feel an 8 to 8.5 is appropriate for the game. I have not yet played Judgement and cannot wait to. I love the Gears series and the "all you do is shoot" idea is fun lol. Gears gives you a co-op campaign and a ton of online modes that God of War doesn't. They are very different games and can't even be directly compared so why bother? Maybe spend less time complaining about a reviewers opinion and actually play the games for yourself and make up your own mind.
StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

I have seen IGN littered with Judgement ads, so no wonder they scored it higher. I saw that coming a mile away.

Gears of war looks all the same, all you do is go in to an area with cover, cover and shoot. Rinse and repeat the whole game. God of War on the other hand, there is always scenery changes, the bosses are better, the enemies and combat is diverse and doesn't get dull. In gears, all you do i shoot. In God of war, you have different weapons and can pull off a lot of cool combos.

Do you believe Gears deserves a 9.2 from IGN compared to Ascension's getting 7.8?

SonyNintendoFan

A 360 exclusive scoring higher that a PS3 exclusive? CONSPIRACY!!! SOMEONE WAS BOUGHT!!! AGGGRRAAAHHHH!!!!

:roll:

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Arent reviews a form of opinion?

So why should we be surprised if IGN enjoyed GEOW more than GOW? Maybe GEOW: Judgement is the better game !!

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

um, What does that matter? We are on GameSpot's site so at the end of the day we go by GS Scores.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

I really don't care, I enjoy the God of War series more than the Gears and I don't let other people decide for me what i'm going to enjoy more. Wake up drones

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

If Lemmings want to start using IGN for ownage, Ni No Kuni got a 9.4 on IGN this year, Uncharted 3 got a 10 and Metal Gear Solid 4 got a 10, Infact has any Xbox exclusive ever got a 10 from IGN?

Karpetburnz

i just found out that even uncharted wannabe (tomb raider) best version is on ps3 http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-tomb-raider-face-off lems can't get a break as it seems i will have to buy that game on pc though

This year has been rubbish for Lems, after GoW:J they have nothing left to look foward to, PS3 has still got The Last of Us and Beyond:Two Souls.

I have tons of multiplats, new new system, and whatever MS has planned for my 360 in the latter half of this year. Im perfectly fine as a MS gamer. And judging by sales, most other MS gamers are well satisfied too. And even with what you said, most of us still don't want a PS3. Does that make you sad? :)
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

[QUOTE="SonyNintendoFan"]

StormyJoe

A 360 exclusive scoring higher that a PS3 exclusive? CONSPIRACY!!! SOMEONE WAS BOUGHT!!! AGGGRRAAAHHHH!!!!

:roll:

Lol, yeah. Cows Gonna Cow Its funny though, with 4 Gears games already I still can't wait to see a next-gen one. The series really showed off the 360 and what its capable of. Can't wait to see how its reimagined for the 720 :)
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 -Patrick_92-
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

Both games are good, opinions will vary.

Go play GoW:A instead of making a thread about some dude's opinion on a game that had no relation to the score GoW:A got. 

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
Unless it's the exact same reviewer for both games, it really doesn't matter. GOW Ascension and Gears Of War Judgment are reviewed by two different people here on Gamespot.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

:lol:

Classic; I love my PS3 but it's so entertaining to see the hardcore cows get so hot and bothered over something like this. It's just priceless. Meanwhile I'm enjoying Ascension and Gears of War Judgement tonight.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 delta3074

Classic; I love my PS3 but it's so entertaining to see the hardcore cows get so hot and bothered over something like this. It's just priceless. Meanwhile I'm enjoying Ascension and Gears of War Judgement tonight.

Puckhog04
Real gamers win, faction fanboys lose out:)
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

delta3074

Agreed. :)

Such a great feeling.

BigBoss255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 BigBoss255
Member since 2010 • 3539 Posts
It looked great in the IGN review so I'm shocked it's at 79 on Metacritic. I'll wait to see what GS says but I'll probably get it anyway since I love the series, especially Baird.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
Cows already got their AAA this year, it will be ok by golly.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

delta3074

Yea, people who dont have the juggernaut PS3 loose out, agree.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

SonyNintendoFan
Dude, seriously. Who cares? Give it a f*cking rest.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

Heil68

Yea, people who dont have the juggernaut PS3 loose out, agree.

agreed, although i prefer my 360 i just inherited my wifes 40GB ps3, having a Blast with Killzone and LBP at the moemnt, it's worth owning a Ps3 for the exclsives, yeah i prefer 360 exlclusives but theres a lot of Ps3 exclusives that are more than worth playing, been gaming on my Droid more than both at the moment though.