Forza Motorsport 5 sells 1 million units.

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

Is this the first million-selling nextgen exclusive this gen?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Phazevariance said:

@silversix_ said:

When you're stuck with games such as Ryse and DR3 you have no choice but buy this crap

Lol, a 9.0 game. By your standards, The Last of Us must be diarrhea.

How many awards/goty did the Microtransaction Simulator 5 won compared to TLOU? lol don't even compare the two its completely different leagues.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Phazevariance said:

@silversix_ said:

When you're stuck with games such as Ryse and DR3 you have no choice but buy this crap

How many GOTY awards did Flopza 5 get?

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

Glad to hear this, while Forza 5 is a bit light on content, this is a perfect example of quality over quantity.....over 120 hours of playtime on this game and I barely own half the cars.....online is just great fun and more clean racers are hopping on now, you can spend hours in the same online lobby with people and talk about cars ......best racing game on the market now imo.

then again it lacks something as important as the mighty Nordschlief...the track which is hands down the best track in the world for so many reasons and to any fm3 or 4 person a key part of racing online.

it's just baffling turn 10 didnt get it in there for launch, such an iconic track and would have went down a treat with Spa and Sarthe considering it plays a crucial role in LMP and endurance racing history.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@silversix_ said:

You really can't talk when the only games you have are Knack and Killzone.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@Phazevariance said:

@silversix_ said:

How many GOTY awards did Flopza 5 get?

How many did it need?

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#107  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@razgriz_101 said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

Glad to hear this, while Forza 5 is a bit light on content, this is a perfect example of quality over quantity.....over 120 hours of playtime on this game and I barely own half the cars.....online is just great fun and more clean racers are hopping on now, you can spend hours in the same online lobby with people and talk about cars ......best racing game on the market now imo.

then again it lacks something as important as the mighty Nordschlief...the track which is hands down the best track in the world for so many reasons and to any fm3 or 4 person a key part of racing online.

it's just baffling turn 10 didnt get it in there for launch, such an iconic track and would have went down a treat with Spa and Sarthe considering it plays a crucial role in LMP and endurance racing history.

That is one of my favorite tracks and I was disappointed it was not there....for like 5 seconds....right now I'm just having a great time with what is there, such as the new tracks in Prague and France, and I heard from several people that more tracks will be added later including Nordschlief......an unfortunate omission for now, but not even remotely close to being a deal breaker for me.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 silversix_

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@silversix_ said:

I can. Why? Cuz all multiplats are superior on ps4 and that's enough for SW. Now you can ignore all that or consider it as something cuz they're games and games that are actually better than all currently released next gen exclusives.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@silversix_ said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@silversix_ said:

I can. Why? Cuz all multiplats are superior on ps4 and that's enough for SW. Now you can ignore all that or consider it as something cuz they're games and games that are actually better than all currently released next gen exclusives.

LOL Cows actin like multiplats don't count as games 360. But now they do?

Nah, cows made the rules and no doubt will go back to them when it's convenient. Multiplats don't count as games, they're just expensive frisbee things.

Even last gen, apart from a few genres and games multiplats>exclusives pretty much the whole way through.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By silversix_

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@silversix_ said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@silversix_ said:

Nah, cows made the rules and no doubt will go back to them when it's convenient. Multiplats don't count as games, they're just expensive frisbee things.

Even last gen, apart from a few genres and games multiplats>exclusives pretty much the whole way through.

okay and why are you saying this to me? I always bought multiplats on 360 and defended 360's library for that reason... I also ALWAYS enjoyed multiplats more than exclusives.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 HalcyonScarlet

@silversix_ said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@silversix_ said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@silversix_ said:

okay and why are you saying this to me? I always bought multiplats on 360 and defended 360's library for that reason... I also ALWAYS enjoyed multiplats more than exclusives.

Just sayin I think it's funny when a PS console is hard up for games, people act like multiplats count, but on other consoles it would be different, if that wasn't you I apologise. If i'm wrong i'll say. :-)