BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

User Lists: 0

#551 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17906 Posts

Ahhh.. fanboys are hilarious. They don't understand the concept of a manticore gamer. Guys like NyaDC and I like to play the best way possible and that is why we prefer PC gaming. We also own the consoles primarily for exclusives. So, we play Forza and Gran Turismo (exclusives) on console and Project Cars and Asseto Corsa on PC. Forza is better than Gran Turismo and if you are playing PCars on console, you are doing it wrong.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#552 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@BassMan said:

Ahhh.. fanboys are hilarious. They don't understand the concept of a manticore gamer. Guys like NyaDC and I like to play the best way possible and that is why we prefer PC gaming. We also own the consoles primarily for exclusives. So, we play Forza and Gran Turismo (exclusives) on console and Project Cars and Asseto Corsa on PC. Forza is better than Gran Turismo and if you are playing PCars on console, you are doing it wrong.

I don't think you quite grasp why nyadc is getting jumped on for his comments, lol.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#553  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@BassMan said:

Pretty much, consoles have their place, but they are most certainly not my 'go to', at least not ones from the last several generations. The only real consoles I love and respect are retro, beyond that it's pretty much just inferior PC's.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#554 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@BassMan said:

All i read is "bla bla bla i'm a lem with a PC bla"

Ok big Pcars racer , whats you lap time on the Burg?

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#555 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

@nyadc said:
@BassMan said:

Pretty much, consoles have their place, but they are most certainly not my 'go to', at least not ones from the last several generations. The only real consoles I love and respect are retro, beyond that it's pretty much just inferior PC's.

So now you're hiding behind the PC. Gotcha.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 BassMan

@Ant_17 said:
@BassMan said:

I am assuming you are talking about Nord full circuit. I haven't raced it much. Pick a car and I will try to put in a good lap for you.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557 Ant_17

@BassMan said:
@Ant_17 said:
@BassMan said:

I am assuming you are talking about Nord full circuit. I haven't raced it much. Pick a car and I will try to put in a good lap for you.

Well , your favorite car , and yes the full Burg.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558  Edited By NyaDC

@Ragnarok1051 said:
@nyadc said:
@BassMan said:

So now you're hiding behind the PC. Gotcha.

I really hate when you dweebs say this, "hiding being the PC"... What is that even supposed to mean? I have a PC, I've been a PC gamer for decades, that's just your idiotic dismissal of what people have to say because you have no counter.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

@nyadc: Ok. Whatever you say. We all know about you so it's going to be hard for your PC story to stick.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560  Edited By NyaDC
@Ragnarok1051 said:

@nyadc: Ok. Whatever you say. We all know about you so it's going to be hard for your PC story to stick.

What? Hell, I've been on Steam alone 12 years now as of today...

"hard for your PC story to stick"

Give me a break you clowns...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/765611975960281127/

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#561  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@Ant_17: i never said there arent other games I knew about F1 but its not as good as Forza 6 not even close. Stop running into the thread playing capn save a hoe too just naming any BS game lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Ragnarok1051 said:

That got blown out pretty quick lol.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 NyaDC
@lundy86_4 said:
@nyadc said:
@Ragnarok1051 said:

People around here seem to be used to deviant liars who make everything they say up.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564  Edited By BassMan

@Ant_17 said:
@BassMan said:
@Ant_17 said:
@BassMan said:

Well , your favorite car , and yes the full Burg.

I tried the McLaren P1 on it and posted 7m 30s. Not the best time, but that is a difficult track that I am not too familiar with. It is hard to even post a valid time because the P1 is a beast coupled with all the bumps and elevation changes. Keeping it on track at all times is a challenge and any little deviation invalidates the lap. I could do better with more practice on the track, but I guess it is not too bad as it's typically not a track I race on due to how long and crazy it is. I was racing with the Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel with M/T. My G920 wheel should be arriving sometime this week and I will be able to use that on Forza. :)

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#565 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@nyadc: I also like how these guys get mad then try to use liking Halo as an insult, like thats a bad thing or something.

Another day in SW lol

Loading Video...
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

LOL,

Another flop for lemmings.

Anyway they're getting used to it now so I hope they can handle it.

Enjoy FLOPZA 6 though.

Was there a hype thread? what was the hype?

you know the rules , no hype thread NO flop.

Nice damage control.

why would i need to damage control you fool? it scored an 8 which is a good score and it didn't flop because there was no hype thread.

Cows continue to be butthurt that Forza Keeps outscoring GT because it's a better game.

And if you consider 8 to be a Flop then Games like the Order must be absolutely terrible by your logic.

Cue 'I don't care about reviews,wah,wah,wah' argument,lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
@Suppaman100 said:
@FastRobby said:
@Suppaman100 said:

Whatever helps your butthurt lemming.

Enjoy Flopza though.

Lemmings being delusional as usual.

Call me back when Forza is AAA.

Don't bother calling us when GT is AAA again, none of us will be alive by then.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#568 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

You guys are still arguing the score? Game is great. Playing it now on my Xbox One and loving every minute of it. Who cares what the score is. I think it's way better than forza 5. Rain races add a whole new dimension to the racing.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569 Ant_17

@BassMan said:

I tried the McLaren P1 on it and posted 7m 30s. Not the best time, but that is a difficult track that I am not too familiar with. It is hard to even post a valid time because the P1 is a beast coupled with all the bumps and elevation changes. Keeping it on track at all times is a challenge and any little deviation invalidates the lap. I could do better with more practice on the track, but I guess it is not too bad as it's typically not a track I race on due to how long and crazy it is. I was racing with the Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel with M/T. My G920 wheel should be arriving sometime this week and I will be able to use that on Forza. :)

1 - P1 is your Favorite?

2 - Do you race on the US tracks only?

3 - Try with a 911 GT , or a Zonda.

4 - G920 is working on the Xbone? The standard 360 wheel doesn't work , how can this work?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8410 Posts
@quadknight said:

@Antwan3K: Appparently you never played or heard of Project Cars, it's 1080p @ 60 fps on PS4, and looks better than Flopza. Just because the Xbone ran the game at 900p doesn't mean lems like you have to make shit up.

Jaysis, the way hoops and lies Lems have to pass through to deny that Flopza 6 is a flop is just astounding lol.

And apparently, you still didn't answer my question of "Which big-budget PS4 exclusive racing game runs at 1080p/60fps?..".. Lol, you attacked a general statement but failed to answer the direct question?.. I specifically asked you about exclusives and you respond with Project Cars?.. lol, wow..

Your meltdown in this thread has been epic thus far.. Keep up the good fight I guess.. Meanwhile the Xbox One has the best exclusive racing game of this generation: Forza Motorsports 6..

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571 Ant_17

@Antwan3K said:
@quadknight said:

@Antwan3K: Appparently you never played or heard of Project Cars, it's 1080p @ 60 fps on PS4, and looks better than Flopza. Just because the Xbone ran the game at 900p doesn't mean lems like you have to make shit up.

Jaysis, the way hoops and lies Lems have to pass through to deny that Flopza 6 is a flop is just astounding lol.

And apparently, you still didn't answer my question of "Which big-budget PS4 exclusive racing game runs at 1080p/60fps?..".. Lol, you attacked a general statement but failed to answer the direct question?.. I specifically asked you about exclusives and you respond with Project Cars?.. lol, wow..

Your meltdown in this thread has been epic thus far.. Keep up the good fight I guess.. Meanwhile the Xbox One has the best exclusive racing game of this generation: Forza Motorsports 6..

You mean year , right?

Cause last year the song was "Meanwhile the Xbox One has the best exclusive racing game of this generation: Forza Horizen 2.."

Do i need to say what the song will be next year?

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@kuu2 said:

@Heil68: Good thing you have a One otherwise you would be babbling on like QuadKnitWit instead of playing the best racer this gen on the best system for actual gaming of gen 8. I will forgive your ignorance on the basis of being an in the closet Lem. It must be tough to be in the closet and live a lie.

I'm just surprised hard core lems dont think much of their games these days. It will be my recommendation to go away with HYPE threads since Lems dont want to do them for their core franchises.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#573 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:
@nyadc said:
@Ragnarok1051 said:

lol

Anyway, the intense milking of Forza is kinda sad. Not as sad as Gran Turismo's downfall but sad nevertheless. Milking of this magnitude never turns out well.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 GreySeal9

@Ant_17 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@quadknight said:

You mean year , right?

Cause last year the song was "Meanwhile the Xbox One has the best exclusive racing game of this generation: Forza Horizen 2.."

Why are you being so dense?

It's possible for Forza Horizon 2 to have been the best exclusive racing game of the generation THEN, and for Forza 6 to be the best NOW.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575  Edited By Ant_17

@GreySeal9 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@quadknight said:

You mean year , right?

It's possible for Forza Horizon 2 to have been the best exclusive racing game of the generation THEN, and for Forza 6 to be the best NOW.

Cause you all sound like you're reading COD ads.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 GreySeal9

@Ant_17 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@quadknight said:

You mean year , right?

And you sound like Forza has you extremely rustled.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 Ant_17

@GreySeal9 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Will the buthurt stop if i told you i'm getting the F6 Xbone?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578 GreySeal9

@Ant_17 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Your butthurt will maybe stop .

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579 Ant_17

@GreySeal9 said:
@Ant_17 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Your butthurt will maybe stop .

Some will say that my buthurt will start , but that bootup sound is worth it.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

I've only recently played the demo, the indy car race is amazing, blew my mind, the sound of the cars screaming, racing at 360km/h with 24 other cars, the graphics are insane, I could spend hours on just that one course and car.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@quadknight said:
@kuu2 said:

QuadKnitWit melting down in the greatest racing game of the Gen thread.

Precious.

The only meltdown I see here is lemmings like you, blackace, NyaDC crying over this floppity flop.

"B..bu..bu...but there's no hype thread!!1" LOL

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:
@SolidTy said:
@ButDuuude said:

Holy shitola.

It's like a generational gap. I understand ones at 60fps but gdamn.

WOW! forza 6 looks like ASS.

Not surprising lol

Xbone is a weak P.O.S

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By NyaDC

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@quadknight said:
@kuu2 said:

QuadKnitWit melting down in the greatest racing game of the Gen thread.

Precious.

The only meltdown I see here is lemmings like you, blackace, NyaDC crying over this floppity flop.

"B..bu..bu...but there's no hype thread!!1" LOL

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:
…

It's like a generational gap. I understand ones at 60fps but gdamn.

WOW! forza 6 looks like ASS.

Not surprising lol

Xbone is a weak P.O.S

Who wants to keep talking? 30 FPS game vs. a 60 FPS game, that's twice the rendering cost, and Driveclub still looks like this, it's fucking smoke and mirrors...

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583 BassMan

@Ant_17 said:
@BassMan said:

1 - P1 is your Favorite?

2 - Do you race on the US tracks only?

3 - Try with a 911 GT , or a Zonda.

4 - G920 is working on the Xbone? The standard 360 wheel doesn't work , how can this work?

1 - P1 is my favorite car in the game because there is no La Ferrari or Aventador. It is certainly not the easiest car to drive because you have to be really careful with the throttle control.

2 - I race all kind of tracks.

3 - I will try those cars on the burg next time I play.

4 - The G920 is the new wheel from Logitech that was designed for the XB1.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

I own Driveclub since day one, own Project Cars and played the Forza 6 demo. Driveclub is the best looking racing game on consoles.

RRRREAl gameplay:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585  Edited By NyaDC

@ButDuuude said:

I own Driveclub since day one, own Project Cars and played the Forza 6 demo. Driveclub is the best looking racing game on consoles.

RRRREAl gameplay:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

What don't you mindless zombies understand about Forza 6 running at double the framerate and the implications that has on graphical fidelity?

Double

Two times

2x

30/60

100% higher framerate...

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@nyadc: Awwwww

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20239 Posts

@nyadc said:
@ButDuuude said:

RRRREAl gameplay:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

What don't you mindless zombies understand about Forza 6 running at double the framerate and the implications that has on graphical fidelity?

Double

Two times

2x

30/60

100% higher framerate...

Doesn't change the fact that it looks terrible though.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588 NyaDC

@Zero_epyon said:

It doesn't look terrible, not even remotely, you've clearly not played the game yet...

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#589 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Damn are cows still butthurt over Forza?

Also I'll never understand why cows keep bringing up FiveClub. If it were me I'd want that flop buried and forgotten

LOL

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By BassMan
@ButDuuude said:

RRRREAl gameplay:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

That first video is hilarious. They are using an early build that lacks a lot of the mist spray and other effects, and not even demo or release footage of Forza 6. Also, the framerate has been manipulated to look choppy when in reality Forza is way smoother than DC because it actually runs at 60fps and not 30fps like DC. In addition, what is up with the ridiculous amount of puddles in DC? What road do u drive in real life has that many puddles? Also, while the windshield water physics are cool, they are exaggerated just like the insane amount of puddles.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

No surprise, it's been so transparent all gen..... WeHateX1Spot strikes again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#592 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@oflow said:

@nyadc: I also like how these guys get mad then try to use liking Halo as an insult, like thats a bad thing or something.

Another day in SW lol

Loading Video...

lol those cows......-_-

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#593 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

You have to admit that in those comparison shots, Driveclub looks much, much better than Forza 6. That's fine, it has a smaller scope, so it's more focused.

They're totally different experiences, of course. Driveclub is more like PGR ... no tuning, no buying cars, no "instant rewind", just straight-forward racing.

I own Driveclub. At some point I'm definitely going to buy Forza 6 (I've played the demo).

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594  Edited By Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Drive club sucks.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

@draign said:

Drive club sucks.

If FH2 & FM6 only garner a 8.0 score, 5Club should have been 1Club,

That's the fact Jack.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts
@BassMan said:

In addition, what is up with the ridiculous amount of puddles in DC? What road do u drive in real life has that many puddles?

Belgian roads.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597 Zero_epyon

@nyadc said:
@Zero_epyon said:

It doesn't look terrible, not even remotely, you've clearly not played the game yet...

So you're saying the video is a fake? I'll admit to not having played it since I don't own an Xbox One, but I have played drive club in the rain and it looks amazing.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598 Zero_epyon
Loading Video...

Better comparison...

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#599 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@draign said:

Drive club sucks.

This is SW, so I'm never going to convince anyone otherwise, but it's really pretty great right now.

If you ever liked PGR, you'll probably really enjoy it. There's a "demo" (PS+ free version) that might sell you on it.

But, then again ... this is SW, so, yeah, that's not happening.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

So the game's out tomorrow and no one cares. So sad.