Face off Dark Souls 2.

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

@Couth_ said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@Couth_ said:

TFW "next gen" consoles can't handle last gen games at 60faps

Not only is it 60fps it looks better then the last gen version and even the PC version in every way.

"The Forest of Fallen Giants area is a good example, where a barrage of enemies causes a read-out of between 40-50fps on Xbox One, while PS4 operates within the 50-60fps range"

"Sony's machine does not produce a perfect 60fps of course, but it is a consistently better performer "

IDK if you know, but the PC version got this version too and it even got it first. It came out yesterday. What's more you don't have to pay full price, you can simply upgrade your old version on steam. Lastly it's capable of a true 60faps and a much higher resolution

The problem with the PC version is it barely looks better than the regular DX9 version. The only real upgrade is the 6 person multiplayer.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Yeah it's definitely unplayable on the xbox. Who expected anything else?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Wow, that video was pretty convincing. Xbone got rekt. The ESRam and Cloud must be on vacation.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Wow, that video was pretty convincing. Xbone got rekt. The ESRam and Cloud must be on vacation.

Coming from a super cow, that means................absolutely nothing.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kingtito said:

@Shewgenja said:

Coming from a super cow, that means................absolutely nothing.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Being such a blind full of shit cow should automatically exclude you from any discussions with anything other than a Sony circle jerk thread. You're prefect for a nice Sony circle jerk thread but you're extremely biased towards anything else so no point in posting, you're not taken serioulsy.....by anyone. Your opinions are rendered moot because you're such a fanatical fan El Tormented. So pathetic....

Oh look is another lemming who denies been a lemming.

When you have the guts to admit been a lemming talk to me.

@delta3074 said:

'So you can't quote me.? Ok...'

Learn to read english idiot, i already stated i didn't need to, posting an article written by a company you believe is biased towards the Xbone is more than enough to prove your hypocrisy, in other words, NO work needed on my part, you proved it yourself.

If you can;t see the hypocrisy in that then there really is no hope for you sunshine.

'several developer actually mock him for making those bold claims about double performance and huge gains.'

They never said it WOULDN'T Increase performance on the xbone they where just mocking him for his 2x claim, obviously it won't DOUBLE the performance of the GPU.

The general Consensus though is that New SDK's have the potential to massively increase performance on Console hardware, Even Ps4 developers acknowledge that.

PS4 ICE Team programmer Cort Stratton added that, “New SDKs can significantly improve performance on the same hardware, yes. Dunno about DX12/X1 specifically, of course; not my dept."

http://gamingbolt.com/devs-react-to-dx-12-doubling-xbox-one-gpu-speed-ps4-ice-programmer-be-suspicious-of-claims

i find it funny that Developers that have no experienc of DX12 are mocking a developer who is actually using it to develop games when they have never touched it.

Who is more credible Tormentos, the guy actually using the Software or the Guys who have never touched the software

i will leave that one to the world Jury mate

i am not the one pretending i know about these things, you are a FAKE and a Charlatan Who pretends to be knowledgeable about such things but all you really know is what you read online, you have no coding qualifications or experience in game development, so you Rooted a couple of phones, who hasn't, that doesn't make you a hardware tech or an Expert on DX12.

Nobody really knows the Effect DX12 will have on the xbone but you realize that if it DOES increase the Xbones performance in ANY area you are going to look like the biggest tool on the internet because you are the only one thats adamant it won't Deliver ANY performance gains on the Xbone

No there is a difference between not needing to and not been able to.

It will do shit you moron because what DX12 what does in bring CONSOLE LIKE PROGRAMABILITY TO PC.

Since the xbox one Is a fu**ing console you can't bring to it something already there,this is the reason why Fable shouldn't have 20% gains on xbox one is a DX12 game for both platforms people like you are just to dumb to understand what DX12 is i even have quote of MS talking about bringing D3D to PC man.

That part you quote there is in my quote.

He also said that people have a right to be skeptical about performance gains. “Good; always be suspicious of ANY perf. improvement claims. e.g. what *exactly* got 50-100% faster? Faster than what? Details!”

And he say this after what you selectively quote so yeah excuse me for been suspicious about it.

Oh that second bold part say allot about you,so which is the account from where you posting that.? Because i have hear that shit ass excuse already,the xbox one hasn DX12 features ass,it already has them there is some features it will never get because it is not DX12 fully compatible like Maxwell GPU are.

A CPU over head API will not help the xbox one with GPU problems,resolution is a problem of the GPU,and only the GPU is responsible for it unlike frames,which can be impact by CPU in some cases,if you are CPU bottleneck at 1080p you will be at 900p a drop in resolution will not fix that and CD Projekt knows it,further more they are working on a damn game for xbox one,not a demo of an engine like Brad Wardel,is incredible how sad you have become but that line about not touching DX12 i have heard it before from a certain alter ego account here..lol

That is funny hypocrite because you are doubting a developer with years of experience on PC which had a game that come in a month,how many years have coding to doubt DC Projekt which by the way prefer DX over Opengl.

The only qualification i need is not been a blind moron like you and stormyjoke are,it is quite evident now that you are one of those alters who argue all day about how great DX12 which explain your lack of been here,funny how you,sts106mats,Blackace,tessellation,Williambaker have basically all banish,and in your place a barrage of new accounts riding the xbox one secret sauce funny how the lemmings have banish this gen..lol

So i may be a charlatan but at least i know who i cheer for and don't deny been a cow like you have been a lemming..

If DX12 increase performance on the xbox one i will gladly admit been wrong,which is more than i can say for fanboy like you and stormy.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Yeah. I have given a lot of praise to Nintendo's first party and to Sony... l am such a lemming. There's a big difference between blindly endorsing a product and defending a produce from FUD.

I defend the XB1 from FUD. That does not make me a lemming.

See this is the difference between you and me i can admit been a cow but your are so full of shit that you can't even admit been a damn lemming which is what you are and what you defend here 100% of the time.

Staking me? If so, you are bad at it, I "defend" any company that is being subjected to bullshit. Just he other day I defended From Software for making Bloodborne a PS4 exclusive... hardly the work of a "lemming".

You see my XB1 defense because you are one of the biggest perpetrator of negative (and generally false) Microsoft bullshit. You are a rabid cow, who spews all sorts of crap in these forums against Microsoft, and I call you out on it. You actually a bit obsessed... did you catch your girl fantasizing about Spencer or something?

It's not my fault that you only see my "defend MS" posts, nor is it my fault that SW is infected with rabid cows like you (so there is more to defend).

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Being such a blind full of shit cow should automatically exclude you from any discussions with anything other than a Sony circle jerk thread. You're prefect for a nice Sony circle jerk thread but you're extremely biased towards anything else so no point in posting, you're not taken serioulsy.....by anyone. Your opinions are rendered moot because you're such a fanatical fan El Tormented. So pathetic....

Oh look is another lemming who denies been a lemming.

When you have the guts to admit been a lemming talk to me.

I don't need to admit to anything El Tormented. I'm not the one running around bashing one particular console while ignoring the others problems just for the sake of it. You're irrational when it comes to the anything involving MS consoles. Even your bovine brethren think you've got a screw loose. You have very deep rooted issues kid. I don't know what MS did but I bet it keeps you up and has you waking up in a cold sweat.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#159  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

'So you can't quote me.? Ok...'

Learn to read english idiot, i already stated i didn't need to, posting an article written by a company you believe is biased towards the Xbone is more than enough to prove your hypocrisy, in other words, NO work needed on my part, you proved it yourself.

If you can;t see the hypocrisy in that then there really is no hope for you sunshine.

'several developer actually mock him for making those bold claims about double performance and huge gains.'

They never said it WOULDN'T Increase performance on the xbone they where just mocking him for his 2x claim, obviously it won't DOUBLE the performance of the GPU.

The general Consensus though is that New SDK's have the potential to massively increase performance on Console hardware, Even Ps4 developers acknowledge that.

PS4 ICE Team programmer Cort Stratton added that, “New SDKs can significantly improve performance on the same hardware, yes. Dunno about DX12/X1 specifically, of course; not my dept."

http://gamingbolt.com/devs-react-to-dx-12-doubling-xbox-one-gpu-speed-ps4-ice-programmer-be-suspicious-of-claims

i find it funny that Developers that have no experienc of DX12 are mocking a developer who is actually using it to develop games when they have never touched it.

Who is more credible Tormentos, the guy actually using the Software or the Guys who have never touched the software

i will leave that one to the world Jury mate

i am not the one pretending i know about these things, you are a FAKE and a Charlatan Who pretends to be knowledgeable about such things but all you really know is what you read online, you have no coding qualifications or experience in game development, so you Rooted a couple of phones, who hasn't, that doesn't make you a hardware tech or an Expert on DX12.

Nobody really knows the Effect DX12 will have on the xbone but you realize that if it DOES increase the Xbones performance in ANY area you are going to look like the biggest tool on the internet because you are the only one thats adamant it won't Deliver ANY performance gains on the Xbone

No there is a difference between not needing to and not been able to.

It will do shit you moron because what DX12 what does in bring CONSOLE LIKE PROGRAMABILITY TO PC.

Since the xbox one Is a fu**ing console you can't bring to it something already there,this is the reason why Fable shouldn't have 20% gains on xbox one is a DX12 game for both platforms people like you are just to dumb to understand what DX12 is i even have quote of MS talking about bringing D3D to PC man.

That part you quote there is in my quote.

He also said that people have a right to be skeptical about performance gains. “Good; always be suspicious of ANY perf. improvement claims. e.g. what *exactly* got 50-100% faster? Faster than what? Details!”

And he say this after what you selectively quote so yeah excuse me for been suspicious about it.

Oh that second bold part say allot about you,so which is the account from where you posting that.? Because i have hear that shit ass excuse already,the xbox one hasn DX12 features ass,it already has them there is some features it will never get because it is not DX12 fully compatible like Maxwell GPU are.

A CPU over head API will not help the xbox one with GPU problems,resolution is a problem of the GPU,and only the GPU is responsible for it unlike frames,which can be impact by CPU in some cases,if you are CPU bottleneck at 1080p you will be at 900p a drop in resolution will not fix that and CD Projekt knows it,further more they are working on a damn game for xbox one,not a demo of an engine like Brad Wardel,is incredible how sad you have become but that line about not touching DX12 i have heard it before from a certain alter ego account here..lol

That is funny hypocrite because you are doubting a developer with years of experience on PC which had a game that come in a month,how many years have coding to doubt DC Projekt which by the way prefer DX over Opengl.

The only qualification i need is not been a blind moron like you and stormyjoke are,it is quite evident now that you are one of those alters who argue all day about how great DX12 which explain your lack of been here,funny how you,sts106mats,Blackace,tessellation,Williambaker have basically all banish,and in your place a barrage of new accounts riding the xbox one secret sauce funny how the lemmings have banish this gen..lol

So i may be a charlatan but at least i know who i cheer for and don't deny been a cow like you have been a lemming..

If DX12 increase performance on the xbox one i will gladly admit been wrong,which is more than i can say for fanboy like you and stormy.

'And he say this after what you selectively quote so yeah excuse me for been suspicious about it.'

so where did he say it WOULDN'T increase Hardware performance in the xbox one? where in that article does anybody say there will not be performance gains? the information you posted doesn't change the Game i said:

'They never said it WOULDN'T Increase performance on the xbone'

How does what YOU posted invalidate what i said?

'Dunno about DX12/X1 specifically, of course; not my dept."'

Says it all really doesn't it? the guy knows NOTHING about DX12 because it's NOT HIS DEPARTMENT

What makes you assume i was talking about performance increases for the GPU? i never mentioned the GPU? you are obsessed with GPU's.

'you realize that if it DOES increase the Xbones performance in ANY area you are going to look like the biggest tool on the internet because you are the only one thats adamant it won't Deliver ANY performance gains on the Xbone'

did you see this part 'performance in ANY area'

you understand the phrase 'in any area' right?

NOT just the GPU right?

i am not obsessed with all the bull crap you write for me it's as simple as this:

It either increases the xbone performance in one way or it doesn't increase it's performance at all, whether or not it will allow the ONE to run games in 1080p is neither here nor there for me, you are trying to Debunk an argument i NEVER made in the first place, i never even mentioned 1080p.

So commit yourself, the questions simple

Will DX12 increase the Xbones performance in any way whatsoever?

Waiting for an answer and make it a yes or no answer because i really don't care about your reasoning behind your answer because on the one hand you say it won't do **** all and then you start chatting about how CPU improvement won't affect GPU which implies that you belie.ve there WILL be performance gains for the Xbone.

And before you start playing the 'u lem' card, both the Xbone and PS4 are the WORST consoles in gaming history in my opinion, this has nothing to do with my affiliation to any particular faction this has to do with me being sick and tired of people like you thinking you can Talk down to everyone else on this board and i am sick of certain people like yourself who seem to think there Opinion overalls everyone elses and that you are the only person who knows what they are talking about.

take rov for example, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that he has more knowledge about this stuff in his little finger than you have in your whole body, he's never rude and he doesn't act like an arrogant twat yet you talk down to him as if he knows nothing when it's clear he has far more experinrce than you on the subject.

Tell me dude, did you ever take your Ps3 apart?

'you have been a lemming..'

Thats right i HAVE been a lemming, in the past, i have no problem admitting that but i am not now, being a fanboy shrinks your Brain, make you ignorant and arrogant (your posts prove that).

Your lemming argument is just a deflection tactic dude, to deflect away from the fact that you are talking a load of bollocks.

'i will gladly admit been wrong,which is more than i can say for fanboy like you and stormy.'

I have apologized every time i was wrong, i have even apologized to YOU in the past when you where right and i was wrong, no dude, it's you that has a track record of not backing down even if people throw irrefutable Evidence in your face and refusing to apologise when you are wrong.

Are you going to apologize to me for being right when i said developers didn't say it WOULDN'T increase performance gains on the Xbone?

Because not one of them has stated DX12 will NOT give performance gains on the Xbone.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#160 Jag85  Online
Member since 2005 • 19587 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

I still remember when Ken Kutaragi promised the PS3 would deliver visuals of dual 1080p @ 120 fps in 4D.

Can't say I'm too surprised, considering Sony's history of over-exaggerating (i.e. lying) about their console's capabilities.