Face Off: Borderlands The Handsome Collection

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

Lol, DF, care to explain how the console versions are a match of PC on max settings, when they don't feature either vsync nor the Physx effects, nor the better AA available on PC, nor the better FOV?

So sad, these consoles can't even do a last gen game better than a low end gaming PC.

It's going to be a looooong gen.

They're probably refering to textures and such.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@CountBleck12 said:

@ProtossX said:

PS4 remaster look better than PC on high settings

cuz the developer goes back an upgrades the graphics an textures

the PC is just how it was when it came out

so technically PS4 wins cuz like

its just like FF7 remaster on PS4 its gonna be "the best version" cuz square is going back an bumping up stuff

when a developer goes back an remasters it its superior to a pc version don't have that new stuff in it even on high settings etc from b4

pc NEEDS the remaster or its just no longer the best anymore

Yeah, no. I'm calling bullshit on this since my brother purchased this damn game and I seen him play it. By your definition of better, it doesn't apply here by any means.

Game's nothing more than a cash grab honestly which is nothing new.

About your testimonials concerning the PC though, lolnope.

well then IMO its not a true remaster if its gettin beat down by the PC version

that would make it just a sloppy PC port wouldn't it?

I think gearbox needs to call it what it is a PC PORT and not a remaster an that would fix up the whole issue here for the public

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@CountBleck12 said:

@ProtossX said:

PS4 remaster look better than PC on high settings

cuz the developer goes back an upgrades the graphics an textures

the PC is just how it was when it came out

so technically PS4 wins cuz like

its just like FF7 remaster on PS4 its gonna be "the best version" cuz square is going back an bumping up stuff

when a developer goes back an remasters it its superior to a pc version don't have that new stuff in it even on high settings etc from b4

pc NEEDS the remaster or its just no longer the best anymore

Yeah, no. I'm calling bullshit on this since my brother purchased this damn game and I seen him play it. By your definition of better, it doesn't apply here by any means.

Game's nothing more than a cash grab honestly which is nothing new.

About your testimonials concerning the PC though, lolnope.

well then IMO its not a true remaster if its gettin beat down by the PC version

that would make it just a sloppy PC port wouldn't it?

I think gearbox needs to call it what it is a PC PORT and not a remaster an that would fix up the whole issue here for the public

Of course it's the PC version with fixed resolution and frames rates. It just has tinker bits like PhysX switched off.

Why the hell would they spend money on doing the game again when they already made a better version for real PC's now they get more money from the wannabe PC's as well

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@bobrossperm said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Its a closed platform during development the developers can program the engine and game to fully utilize the power of that specific hardware.

Change settings is what the end user does on PC... Its not optimisation, optimisation comes in the form of driver updates and game patches but those are usually too little and too late for a poorly optimised game.

You just said ''there's no magical optimization''. I assumed you meant performance algorithms what developers do during development. Because I'm pretty sure they do exist man.

You know what... I'm just not going to go in circles with you about optimization.

My original post here was about the current generation being underpowered... You seem to think that this Borderlands isn't pushing the hardware. 40FPS dips on a easy to run game disagree's with you.

Awesome.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Another PC port consoles can't handle