F1 2015 = 900p/60FPS XBO -1080p/60 FPS PS4.

• 174 results
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

lol 180p...hahahahaa

@SecretPolice said:

@tormentos:

Technically no, X1 has a racer launched with the console running 1080P 60 fps scoring AAAE and PS4 is still.... Awaiting for one so, just sayin. :P

No technically the PS4 has 2 1080p 60FPS games that will not be 1080p/fps on XBO so that will put it 2 vs 1,and Forza 5 is a 79 game on meta dude,the only thing that AAAE score serve you is for the flop game.

:P

The master flop collection says high..hahahaa

Don't forget on Ultra settings.haahaha

You really cannot see the wood for the fucking trees can you?

'No technically the PS4 has 2 1080p 60FPS games that will not be 1080p/fps on XBO'

NO, it doesn't because those 2 games have not been fucking released yet, that was the point he was trying to make and it went straight over your fucking head didn't it.

Wake up cupcake

As it stands now the Xbone is the only console of the 2 to have a 1080p 60fps Racer, this will change when the 2 games you are referring to are actually released, thats all he was trying to say dude.

You will have your day on this when the games release, Patience dude, Patience

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

Well this is a nice change of pace from the past couple of days! Cows were downplaying the resolution and framerate advantages PC's version of GTA V has over the console versions. "They look nearly identical" they said. And now today the difference between 900p vs 1080p is astronomical once again. Thanks F1 2015!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@delta3074 said:

'No technically the PS4 has 2 1080p 60FPS games that will not be 1080p/fps on XBO'

NO, it doesn't because those 2 games have not been fucking released yet, that was the point he was trying to make and it went straight over your fucking head didn't it.

Wake up cupcake

As it stands now the Xbone is the only console of the 2 to have a 1080p 60fps Racer, this will change when the 2 games you are referring to are actually released, thats all he was trying to say dude.

My freaking god stop taking everything so literal,the damn games aren't here and my English skill is future tensing and pass tensing are not freaking perfect you know what i freaking mean from have.

So yeah the xbox one has 1 the PS4 will have 2 so you can drop your damage control.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos

@CanYouDiglt said:

Well considering how bad GT and Driveclub are it is no wonder why Sony fans need to latch onto multiplat racers that are on both systems.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/gran-turismo-6

That is funny GT6 outscore Forza 5 on 2013...hahahaha

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/forza-motorsport-5

81 vs 79... lol i remember when forza use to be a 90 game those were the days..hahaha

@delta3074 said:

So the PS4 is a slightly more polished turd than the Xbone.

Shocking.

Oh please let us know when you table beat any of the 2 graphically..lol

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: Again you prove you are a buffoon. Metacritic counts when the aggregate is in your favor; when it's not, it's all about the GS score.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

So PS4 has less shadows, detail and more fog confirmed. Thanks!

Lol,its funny cause its true.I'd also like to mention how terrible this thread is...Tomatoes.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

1600 x 900 = 1,440,000 pixels.

1920 x 1080 = 2,073,000 pixels.

In other words, the difference between 900p and 1080p equates to 633,000 pixels.

Then again, if you have a fantastic GPU, monitor, PC: 4096 x 2160...hehehe.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

1080P was supposed to be the standard during the previous generation and subsequently should definitely be the standard this generation. Hence, the Xbone's inability to render games at 1080P without compromising performance is unforgivable and justifies the shame it has brought upon Microsoft.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Again you prove you are a buffoon. Metacritic counts when the aggregate is in your favor; when it's not, it's all about the GS score.

No gamespot score only matter for the flop game period,outside of that Meta is 1100% valid that has always been my argument so stop inventing crap.

100 reviews >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1.

@GoldenElementXL said:

Well this is a nice change of pace from the past couple of days! Cows were downplaying the resolution and framerate advantages PC's version of GTA V has over the console versions. "They look nearly identical" they said. And now today the difference between 900p vs 1080p is astronomical once again. Thanks F1 2015!

Excuse me were you on the thread where DF was downplaying resolution differences between the PS4 and xbox one.? Because i say resolution did matter,but since the thread was made by me hermits were missing in actions and didn't make an argument against the article.

Resolution matter the problems is a PC with 4K graphics doesn't fu**ing cost the same as a PS4,the xbox and PS4 cost about the same and on launch the xbox one was more expensive,so will you pick a 7870 for $400 or a 7770 for $500 that was the biggest point.

In fact leadbetter call the difference between 900p vs 1080p as massive when it was PS4 vs PC,but when it was PS4 vs xbox one it does't matter and some how people can't tell.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts
@sts106mat said:

@tormentos: errr, it does have better triggers in my opinion, the PS4's triggers are small and slippy. The feedback with the haptic triggers is cool on the X1 controller especially for racers as it can simulate tyres skidding / ABS.

I don't think simulation and controller should go in the same sentence.

Anyway....not surprised.

For what it's worth....Driveclub is just like MCC. It took a couple of months but they got their shit together and it's a fun game now.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@moistcarrot said:

Riveting news as always.

Lol yeah... it's the end of the world!

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

ITT: People acting like F1 2015 and Project Cars are PlayStation 4 exclusives because they run at a slightly higher resolution.

This is a whole new level of stupidity and desparation, are you cows really that thirsty...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@nyadc said:

ITT: People acting like F1 2015 and Project Cars are PlayStation 4 exclusives because they run at a slightly higher resolution.

This is a whole new level of stupidity and desparation, are you cows really that thirsty...

I really don't think most of them are. The Cow that made this thread doesn't actually play any of these games though. He consumes his games through screenshots and powerpoint slides.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

All these numbers getting thrown around you would think the best looking game on both consoles were 1080p 60fps but really The Order in most people mind is the best looking PS4 game (800p) and Ryse is the best looking Xbox One game (900P) .

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Resident idiot playing numbers cos his has no games to play.

Another game 900p/1080p, just like I said it would be. If you where bothered about resolution you would get a PC.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#66 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

@delta3074 said:

Shocking.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

@nyadc said:

I really don't think most of them are. The Cow that made this thread doesn't actually play any of these games though. He consumes his games through screenshots and powerpoint slides.

I don't have to own Forza to know how it looks,there are high quality videos all over the net.

You are just butthurt because i am right..lol

@nyadc said:

No one is acting that way,and if that is what you get well you have a serious interpretation problem,no one has imply or act as if those games were exclusive all the contrary the comparison made are directly between both platforms.

Sorry if my thread caused you some anal discomfort lemming.

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

All these numbers getting thrown around you would think the best looking game on both consoles were 1080p 60fps but really The Order in most people mind is the best looking PS4 game (800p) and Ryse is the best looking Xbox One game (900P) .

And they both scored low and both are severely limited gameplay wise.

@tdkmillsy said:

Another game 900p/1080p, just like I said it would be. If you where bothered about resolution you would get a PC.

WTF are you talking about.? The PS4 got this month like 4 or 5 games not on xbox one,starting with Hot line miami 2,Bloodborn,MLB and several others it is the xbox one the one with almost nothing to play.

The difference is that this is a racing game those tend to be 1080p on xbox one as well,in fact before Project cars and F1` all racing games on xbox one are 1080p,as i stated before as the gen goes on the xbox one will suffer even more.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#68 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@shibua said:

Forza 6 will make it even, but does anyone even care anymore

the TC does. System wars is serious shit to him.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

TC succeeded in causing a lot of butthurt, lol, it was effortless.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@nyadc said:

I don't have to own Forza to know how it looks,there are high quality videos all over the net.

@nyadc said:

No one is acting that way,and if that is what you get well you have a serious interpretation problem,no one has imply or act as if those games were exclusive all the contrary the comparison made are directly between both platforms.

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

WTF are you talking about.? The PS4 got this month like 4 or 5 games not on xbox one,starting with Hot line miami 2,Bloodborn,MLB and several others it is the xbox one the one with almost nothing to play.

The difference is that this is a racing game those tend to be 1080p on xbox one as well,in fact before Project cars and F1` all racing games on xbox one are 1080p,as i stated before as the gen goes on the xbox one will suffer even more.

Your right, both games are short game with very low replay value but this is a thread obviously about graphics and those 2 games are the kings of each consoles. When you bring up 1080p 60fps, you're not talking about the gameplay of the games, you're talking about the visuals.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

Just curious. Out of the games you listed, which ones do you own? Which ones have you played?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Another Xbon'd experience for the Xbone. What a weak POS console.

LOL @ the lems in this thread forced to defend such an embarrassing showing from the Xbone. It's not even a week yet and already two 900p games announced (last week it was Witcher 3).

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 tormentos

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@delta3074 said:

Shocking.

Oh he is not a hermit,he is a lemming trying to act neutral,the best thing about that comment he made,is that he doesn't even own a next gen console he does most of his gaming now in tablets hahahaha....

Which is 100 times worse than next gen consoles from controls to graphics.

@cainetao11 said:

@shibua said:

And GT7 will uneven it again.

No i just have fun.for example those downplaying me now are the same who used Forza 1080p 60FPS as argument vs the PS4,now all of the sudden the PS4 will receive 2 racing games at 1080p 60FPS while the xbox one fail to achieve it,now all of the sudden 1080p 60FPS is not that fun any more or impressive...hahahahaha

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

but when its a huge difference on PC, their eyes go all matt murdock.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@nyadc said:

@nyadc said:

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Thanks for proving my point. All of a sudden games not on Xbox One counts, just so you can make an argument (yet most are not exclusive). So Forza 6 or Forza Horrison 2 will suffer. All this extra power yet more and more games coming out look practically the same.

How many of these "not on Xbox One games" do you actually own. I suspect your all talk and don't actually play games.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@delta3074 said:

Shocking.

Oh he is not a hermit,he is a lemming trying to act neutral,the best thing about that comment he made,is that he doesn't even own a next gen console he does most of his gaming now in tablets hahahaha....

Which is 100 times worse than next gen consoles from controls to graphics.

@cainetao11 said:

@shibua said:

And GT7 will uneven it again.

No i just have fun.for example those downplaying me now are the same who used Forza 1080p 60FPS as argument vs the PS4,now all of the sudden the PS4 will receive 2 racing games at 1080p 60FPS while the xbox one fail to achieve it,now all of the sudden 1080p 60FPS is not that fun any more or impressive...hahahahaha

It doesn't take a licensed psychologist to see you don't "just have fun" here.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

Oh more than you can imagine...hahahahaa...

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Wake up cupcake

My freaking god stop taking everything so literal,the damn games aren't here and my English skill is future tensing and pass tensing are not freaking perfect you know what i freaking mean from have.

So yeah the xbox one has 1 the PS4 will have 2 so you can drop your damage control.

Damage control? for a console , sorry 2 consoles that are beyond damage control

Ps3 was slated for not having a AA|AE within the first year, Ps4 has waited far longer than that and the Xbone, well who knows when that will get a AAAE maybe that will happen when it can switch to HBO or something. you are missing the point so let me make it clear.

The ps4 and Xbone are SHIT consoles compared to what we are used too, thats my opinion,take it or leave it, i don't care really

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

Oh more than you can imagine...hahahahaa...

Yeah you may have me beat in imagination.................I remember that yarn you weaved as to why you couldn't co op with me in Bloodborne LOL

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

I thought DX12 was supposed to help the Xbones bottlenecked hardware?

Yet it continues to struggle to get games to run in 1080P in 2015.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@SonySoldier-_-:

They have to port F5 from XBO's DX11.X to DX12 hence they are not the same.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#82  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Has China saved the Xbone yet?

No because it doesn't need saving. If anything the Wii U is the console that would need saving.

***************************************************************************************************

@shibua said:

Not really, since there are 1080P 60fps games on both systems. lol!!

*************************************************************************************************

GT5 & GT6 both flopped here on SW.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Just wait for da cloudz and DX12vvvssss

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

I laugh when consolites bicker between 900p and 1080p as if the difference is huge when I am playing games at 1440p and 2160p (4k res).

Soethi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Soethi6
Member since 2014 • 425 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@soethi6 said:

@ProtossX said:

@tormentos said:

F1 2015 will run at 1080p on PS4 and 900p on Xbox One, Codemasters has confirmed to VideoGamer.com. The game will run at 60 frames per second on both platforms.

Confirmation follows shortly after it was revealed that Slightly Mad's racer Project CARS will also run at different resolutions on the two consoles, again at 1080p on PS4 and 900p on Xbox One.

It isn't yet clear whether there will be any further visual differences between the two platforms.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/f1_2015/news/f1_2015_runs_at_1080p_on_ps4_900p_on_xbox_one.html

And just like that the PS4 now has 2 1080p/60 FPS Racing games the xbox one just has 1.

Project Cars and F1 aren't traditional Forza or Grand turismo calibre games they are being built by low budget studios were talking very low budget there not gonna have enough cars there not gonna have liscences of a triple AAA dev like forza

Yeah. I sold the F1 licence to Codemasters for 10 bucks because it is worth nothing.

The only game beside NHL and FIFA I have preordered.

did you return 5club or are you sticking with it or whats the dealio with that?

I keep it. I like it so far. Sure, it isn't anywhere near FH2 or DiRT 2 for me, but it is ok.

Don't know what this has to do with my post but however.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#86 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Once GT comes out it'll shit on all the sim games.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

XposBone cannot handle race games LOL

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

Thats terrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@SonySoldier-_- said:

I thought DX12 was supposed to help the Xbones bottlenecked hardware?

Yet it continues to struggle to get games to run in 1080P in 2015.

If games were actually using DX12...

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@tormentos said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

Well considering how bad GT and Driveclub are it is no wonder why Sony fans need to latch onto multiplat racers that are on both systems.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/gran-turismo-6

That is funny GT6 outscore Forza 5 on 2013...hahahaha

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/forza-motorsport-5

81 vs 79... lol i remember when forza use to be a 90 game those were the days..hahaha

GT6 is what GT5 should have been. So you're celebrating a game that took AN ENTIRE gen for a development team to get to, versus a game that was rushed to launch and made on half finished software when every developer was struggling. You can act like that isn't the case but it is. That is called spin in its purest form. GT6 had the best conditions in the business. Unlimited time and resources with mature software and development experience on the console. FM5 didn't have time, mature software or a team with development experience on the Xbox One.

So which is more pathetic, a developer which took 8+ years to make a good game (since development probably started before the PS3 released). Or a game which is as good but was rushed to launch?

And FM5 still has the best physics on consoles between the two games and the best AI between the two.

FM5 is the FM2 of this generation. Outside of physics and AI, it's not even a taste of what FM games will be like this gen.

You guys still hold on to this idea that Polyphony is some awesome developer out of nostalgia and what sales? How long do they have to flop for before people see them for what they are.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#91 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

The insecurities is strong with the cows.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Ridiculously underpowered system, what a waste of plastic.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By NyaDC

@tormentos said:

This is a whole new level of stupidity and desperation, are you cows really that thirsty...

That is exactly what you're doing, just the way you say what you are absolutely infers it. You're pandering on about these games on the PlayStation and comparing them against Forza, an Xbox exclusive franchise. You're trying to use a third party multiplatform game that is also on the Xbox One as an argument point for the PlayStation 4 as if it's exclusive simply because of the resolution and the fact that you have **** all else in terms of game content to argue with.

That is how pathetic you are, the PlayStation 4's only racer is top to bottom mediocrity that bombed so what you result in doing is trying to pit multiplatform games against exclusives and then attempt to use that argument to bolster the PlayStation 4 and bash the Xbox One, you're so ridiculous... I just realized something, I don't dislike my PlayStation 4, it's you people, it's the idiotic image that you have created which embodies the PlayStation 4, your image just ruins the whole god damn thing...

The PlayStation community this generation houses some of the most insanely idiotic people I have ever come across in the gaming world, all you're doing is reaffirming this...

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Lmfao wrong game

Derp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@misterpmedia said:

In general, PS4 version is superior compared to the Xbox One version. Still lame that both versions can drop to 30fps, when 60fps was promised.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By NyaDC

@FastRobby said:

In general, PS4 version is superior compared to the Xbox One version. Still lame that both versions can drop to 30fps, when 60fps was promised.

It's not the final build yet, I'm sure they have a lot more to tweak and will continue to do optimizations through the life of the game. Also 60 was never promised, you guy soak up the marketing angle of 60 FPS way too much, it's a CAP, not an operation constant..

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Lemmings(and most other) cant see any difference between 900p and 1080p anyway, frame-rate is more important.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

Read my edit lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

Read my edit lol.

Didn't even notice we were in the F1 topic

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 NyaDC

@aroxx_ab said:

Lemmings(and most other) cant see any difference between 900p and 1080p anyway, frame-rate is more important.

If it were just straight raw 900p vs. 1080p like you experience on a PC there would be very noticeable differences, however it's not. People always seem to forget about the upscaling taking place which greatly increases the quality of the image, at 900p upscaled it's nearly indiscernible from native 1080p.