Eurogamer reports that Microsoft will unlock 10 percent more power for the XBO

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

I love these threads, as much as people say here they don't care for power or performance, it truly shows that they do.

tagyhag

Lemmings - "It's all about the games"

The fact the Microsoft keep making minor tweaks just shows that it is inferior to PS4. Sony has needed to change anything but patching for direct YouTube uploading. :cool:

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="kingtito"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

You don't which CPU or GPU his PC has yet you know it will outperform the PS4? Seem legit....

I said card and since CPUs don't come in "cards" I'd think you automatically know I'm referring to the GPU. Anyway he said his GPU is twice as powerful as the PS4s so I don't really need to know exactly which card he has. If it's twice as powerful I'm going to assume it's pushing a lot more than 1.8TFlops. Need I say anymore?

Agree to disagree. Would rather play games on PS4 than a poverty PC that will not hold up as well as PS4.

Hold up as well? What do you mean "hold up"?
superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

[QUOTE="kingtito"] I said card and since CPUs don't come in "cards" I'd think you automatically know I'm referring to the GPU. Anyway he said his GPU is twice as powerful as the PS4s so I don't really need to know exactly which card he has. If it's twice as powerful I'm going to assume it's pushing a lot more than 1.8TFlops. Need I say anymore?kingtito

Agree to disagree. Would rather play games on PS4 than a poverty PC that will not hold up as well as PS4.

He's just trying to get me angry because he's been proven wrong so many times...
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

superclocked

He's just trying to get me angry because he's been proven wrong so many times...

Post specs and prices of your PC components or a paste the link.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 kbanna
Member since 2011 • 741 Posts
[QUOTE="superclocked"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

Nope. Only a presently unknown percentage of it is being unlocked...unless Microsoft plans to disable Kinect and snap multitasking. So it is all more than 50% percent slower than PS4. Bad news...

xboxiphoneps3
lol, the XBox One has 29% less floating point processing power, not 50%.. 1.84 TFLOPS - 29% = 1.31 TFLOPS But that's only floating point performance (TFLOPS). The XBox One can push more polygons per second, has 32MB more cache than the PS4, has a faster CPU, and the move engines perform a number of tasks...

and in the end the Xbox One is still weaker then the PS4 even with all that and will not produce better looking graphics, PS4 has a processing advantage, the PS4 is going to destroy the Xbox One in compute and asynchronous compute

Where is the proof? Where are the games?
danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#256 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts
[QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]SDC out in force already LOL clearly not the best news for cowsRR360DD
this is positive news for cows in the console war.

so positive that they have their panties in a twist already

Panties in a twist ? You Lems are so happy and claiming ownership because Microsoft plans to optimize their console? Yet so seem to think that somehow Sony will not do the exact same thing? Console optimization is a normal goal of these companies over the lifespan of a console. But apparently we are to believe that MS invented optimization.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="campzor"] this is positive news for cows in the console war.danjammer69
so positive that they have their panties in a twist already

Panties in a twist ? You Lems are so happy and claiming ownership because Microsoft plans to optimize their console? Yet so seem to think that somehow Sony will not do the exact same thing? Console optimization is a normal goal of these companies over the lifespan of a console. But apparently we are to believe that MS invented optimization.

The PS4 is just some off the shelf parts stuck together.

Theres not much scope there for further optimisation

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 RR360DD

superclocked

Pretty sure TLOU flopping damaged his brain

justfornow111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 justfornow111
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Ok lets just end this. This is NOT good news for Xbox One! The Xbox one have a GPU with 1.31 Tflops performance. This is now reduced by 10% because of Kinect, snap and other stuff running at the same time reducing the potential to of the GPU to 1.17 Tflops. Yes their aim is to reduce this number but were talking about a few % in some years max if they don´t remove kinect, snap etc. which seems highly unlikely. And for how much the difference is between them it all comes down to how you perform the math. If you look how much weaker the xbox is from the ps4 you can calculate and get 1.17/1.84=0.635 meaning the xbox is 36,5% weaker. If you look how much stronger the PS4 is instead you get 1,84/1.17=1.57 meaning the PS4 is 57% stronger. And if you are looking at how much STRONGER something is you always do the second way of calculus. By reducing the 10% set aside you can get that number reduced to a few percent but I see very slim chanses to reduce this more then a few % without cutting kinect, snap as mentioned earlier. Now to PS4 will use some % as well? Probably wont since its not running anything except video streaming which it has a separate APU for meaning it wont reduce anything. The UI is not dependent on GPU probably since nothing suggest this. This was not the case of last gen and has always been done by the memory and CPU. The recording is handled by the HDD and memory as well and wont need GPU power. So if the PS4 would use some GPU it would be VERY slim meaning a percent or two but probably none. The PS4 also has 6Gb available for devs as they clearly stated in press http://www.gamesthirst.com/2013/07/28/ps4-saves-6gb-of-ram-for-games-report/ not 4.5 as someone mentioned. Im not a Sony fanboy but call me what you will i have owned all consoles + gaming rig but the amount of FUD here was so unbelievable i had to join just to educate some of since you are so up MS spinning of bad news that it´s unbearable. READ before you put up fake claims...
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 RR360DD
[QUOTE="justfornow111"]Ok lets just end this. This is NOT good news for Xbox One! The Xbox one have a GPU with 1.31 Tflops performance. This is now reduced by 10% because of Kinect, snap and other stuff running at the same time reducing the potential to of the GPU to 1.17 Tflops. Yes there aim is to reduce this numberbut were talking about a few % in some years max if they don´t remove kinect, snap etc. which seems highly unlikely. And for for how much the difference is between them it all comes down to how you perform the math. If you look how much weaker the xbox is from the ps4 you can calculate and get 1.17/1.84=0.635 meaning the xbox is 36,5% weaker. If you look how much stronger the PS4 is instead you get 1,84/1.17=1.57 meaning the PS4 is 57% stronger. And if you are looking at how much STRONGER something is you always do the second way of calculus. By reducing the 10% set aside you can get that number reduced to a few percent but I see very slim chanses to reduce this more then a few % without cutting kinect, snap as mentioned earlier. Now to PS4 will use some % as well? Probably wont since its not running anything except video streaming which it has a separate APU for meaning it wont reduce anything. The UI is not dependent on GPU probably since nothing suggest this. This was not the case of last gen and has always been done by the memory and CPU. The recording is handled by the HDD and memory as well and wont need GPU power. So if the PS4 would use some GPU it would be VERY slim meaning a percent or two but probably none. The PS4 also has 6Gb available for devs as they clearly stated in press http://www.gamesthirst.com/2013/07/28/ps4-saves-6gb-of-ram-for-games-report/ not 4.5 as someone mentioned. Im not a Sony fanboy but call me what you will i have owned all consoles + gaming rig but the amount of FUD here was so unbelievable i had to join just to educate some of since you are so up MS spinning of bad news that it´s unbearable. READ before you put up fake claims...

At least change your posting style bro
justfornow111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 justfornow111
RR360DD

What?
Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]justfornow111

What?

Another Alt account on here....So shocking:|

justfornow111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 justfornow111

[QUOTE="justfornow111"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]At least change your posting style broPromised_Trini

What?

Another Alt account on here....So shocking:|

Ok ask a mod to see if I have any alt here I beg you! And who would be my main then? Why would I create a alt to state fact and not from my main? Tell me something is wrong in my statement.
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

just read NEOGAF and they are still crying. gotta love it. I see alot has went on since I left. lots of cows upset im sure. Dont they wanna know about there system? I guess its all 8 gigs for gaming 18 cu's for 100 percent rendering, no cpu cores reserved for operating system. :lol:

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 XBOunity

and unity just got banned off gaf.....sighstereointegrity

i knew i was getting banned, I was banned for calling out thuway in another thread for his misinformation. Bish did a search on me like a scorned girlfriend and saw this account and deemed that the reason for being banned. :lol: That place is an utter joke. at least here we dont pretend. They are all fanboys over there and they like to pretend they arent biased, but they sure are. its sonygaf 4 life over there. They are upset as anything at this news. They are trying to spin it as negative lol

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 XBOunity

Hello New member, first post and with that out of the way.... @XBOunity it's blatantly obvious how much of a MS corporate ballwasher you really are. it truly is sad and pathetic this is definitely not good news for the xbone. and in closing, wash those MS balls and scrub em hard XBOunity, im sure you enjoy iterc1980

sonygaffer who is upset so much to the point that he made an account here. You are welcome Gamespot, i steered these cows where they belong... SYSTEMWARS. :roll:

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 XBOunity

so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:Tessellation

im getting people hitting me up on my twitter about this. Talk about insecurity by dem cowgaffers. They really need dat validation. It has been a fun day overall, went to woodstock with the hot wife, all along sonygaf talked about me, had cows make new accounts here just to send me emails, have cowgaffers hit my twitter account up. Maybe im onto something, :lol:.. anyway, in other news, best looking game at launch is Ryse... dat 1.17 at full work there. cant wait till its 1.31...

justfornow111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 justfornow111

just read NEOGAF and they are still crying. gotta love it. I see alot has went on since I left. lots of cows upset im sure. Dont they wanna know about there system? I guess its all 8 gigs for gaming 18 cu's for 100 percent rendering, no cpu cores reserved for operating system. :lol:

XBOunity
Well the PS4 as i mentioned has 6Gb of Ram available at least to devs and the Xbox 5Gb http://www.handytips.info/1141/microsoft-xbox-one-has-5gb-ram-usable-for-games-3gb-for-os/. And also only perhaps about 1% of the GPU will be used if any at all for rendering pop ups like trophies or players online but thats probably wont be on the GPU. It also comes down to the Xbox having 3 OS compared to Sonys 1. These 3 Os all need calculations performed by the CPU in regard to Sony, bandwidth from the memory as well as the 10% GPU power to render the tv, skype and everything else running parallel to the game on the other OS.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:XBOunity

im getting people hitting me up on my twitter about this. Talk about insecurity by dem cowgaffers. They really need dat validation. It has been a fun day overall, went to woodstock with the hot wife, all along sonygaf talked about me, had cows make new accounts here just to send me emails, have cowgaffers hit my twitter account up. Maybe im onto something, :lol:.. anyway, in other news, best looking game at launch is Ryse... dat 1.17 at full work there. cant wait till its 1.31...

i want to see that thread and twitter link :cool:
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 XBOunity

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"] Another Lem banned from GAF? Shocker. FoxbatAlpha

That spreads misinformation? Oh hell yeah.

No lem stands a chance on SonyGAF. Honest or a liar.

i had 5 posts, didnt say much. maybe i was bannned for calling out thuway who was calling out microsoft for losing all goodwill. I said at least they arent misinforming like you did with that downclock. If you do remember, thuway went on record saying he heard the downclock was real and it might happen. sensijusti said he heard opposite and heard nothing about the downclock. Guess who got banned a day after??? Senjisage :lol: Place right now is as biased as ever. Maybe thats why Penello has stopped posting, as well as major nelson, i mean heck even shawn got banned :lol: The guy is the nicest guy in here, sorry he likes the XBO.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:Tessellation

mind you im a little bit wild on that, but some of it is for lulz... i will inbox you the twitter acct.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

mind you im a little bit wild on that, but some of it is for lulz... i will inbox you the twitter acct.

lol,do that please.
justfornow111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 justfornow111

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:XBOunity

im getting people hitting me up on my twitter about this. Talk about insecurity by dem cowgaffers. They really need dat validation. It has been a fun day overall, went to woodstock with the hot wife, all along sonygaf talked about me, had cows make new accounts here just to send me emails, have cowgaffers hit my twitter account up. Maybe im onto something, :lol:.. anyway, in other news, best looking game at launch is Ryse... dat 1.17 at full work there. cant wait till its 1.31... They are trying to spin it as negative lol

This is negative for Xbox if you did not expect an even lower number for Tflops. It only increases the difference from the PS4 and will begin to show eventually when developers start taking out the full potential of this new generation. And it will never hit 1.31 without cutting kinect, snap, skype since all of these are GPU dependent a decrease more then perhaps 2-4% in 5 years is highly unlikely. Also forgot to mention in the last post that also all of the OS on needs calculation by the CPU as well instead of just 1 in the PS4. Everything in the PS4 is less dependent than on the Xbox because of adding all these OS and functions.
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

justfornow111

Well the PS4 as i mentioned has 6Gb of Ram available at least to devs and the Xbox 5Gb http://www.handytips.info/1141/microsoft-xbox-one-has-5gb-ram-usable-for-games-3gb-for-os/. And also only perhaps about 1% of the GPU will be used if any at all for rendering pop ups like trophies or players online but thats probably wont be on the GPU. It also comes down to the Xbox having 3 OS compared to Sonys 1. These 3 Os all need calculations performed by the CPU in regard to Sony, bandwidth from the memory as well as the 10% GPU power to render the tv, skype and everything else running parallel to the game on the other OS.

im not convinced on thte 6 gb, handytips is less of a source than leadbetter. according to el torro ps4 will not never anything reserved for OS for PS4 :lol:.. I wish Sony would talk a little and give some concrete details. Kudos to MSFT for communicating. Im sure the rosey picture everyone is painting for SONY might not be the case. Afterall, resources dont magically appear, and things like diminishing returns and bottlenecks do happen. Heck you would think with such an advantage 1.84 GDDR 5 Ram etc over 1.17 gimp XBO this and that you would see some better returns right?? Ryse looks better than anything on the PS4 right now

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

Just post it here for shits and giggles. I'm curious. You should not call out anyone with your first post on gaf, there is a weird hierarchy there.
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:justfornow111

im getting people hitting me up on my twitter about this. Talk about insecurity by dem cowgaffers. They really need dat validation. It has been a fun day overall, went to woodstock with the hot wife, all along sonygaf talked about me, had cows make new accounts here just to send me emails, have cowgaffers hit my twitter account up. Maybe im onto something, :lol:.. anyway, in other news, best looking game at launch is Ryse... dat 1.17 at full work there. cant wait till its 1.31... They are trying to spin it as negative lol

This is negative for Xbox if you did not expect an even lower number for Tflops. It only increases the difference from the PS4 and will begin to show eventually when developers start taking out the full potential of this new generation. And it will never hit 1.31 without cutting kinect, snap, skype since all of these are GPU dependent a decrease more then perhaps 2-4% in 5 years is highly unlikely. Also forgot to mention in the last post that also all of the OS on needs calculation by the CPU as well instead of just 1 in the PS4. Everything in the PS4 is less dependent than on the Xbox because of adding all these OS and functions.

sound like a gaffer. So you are a engineer and I should believe you over Goossen? and thank you for joining gamespot because of me. its a far better place here. we are real and dont pretend. Hit up some cows or just read the threads, we all know who each other is and we arent banned for talking pro about a system, heck you can even be a fanboy here. Good place

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] i want to see that thread and twitter link :cool:DrTrafalgarLaw

Just post it here for shits and giggles. I'm curious. You should not call out anyone with your first post on gaf, there is a weird hierarchy there.

haha i cant do that. lots of funny stuff on the twitter, if you truly want it hit me up inbox.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="Shewgenja"]

Still 1.2 Teras of flop?

StrongBlackVine

edit again, 1.31 now :lol: still upset about 14:4 and the unbalance of the ps4.... neogaf is crying right now.

Neogaf is actually talking about how this bad news and confirms that Xflop is weaker than the specs stated like we suspected. Also they are not getting the the ful 10 percent back...they will just optimize a bit better or make the snap etc slower.

sonygaf is filled with fanboys. id take Goossen over el torro etc over there. Anything positive is shot down on XBO, and they have been wrong. They absolutely laughed off the esram 204 gb article and said it is impossible, calling leadbetter a fraud this and that. Its a joke over there, only has gotten worse.

justfornow111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 justfornow111

im not convinced on thte 6 gb, handytips is less of a source than leadbetter. according to el torro ps4 will not never anything reserved for OS for PS4 :lol:.. I wish Sony would talk a little and give some concrete details. Kudos to MSFT for communicating. Im sure the rosey picture everyone is painting for SONY might not be the case. Afterall, resources dont magically appear, and things like diminishing returns and bottlenecks do happen. Heck you would think with such an advantage 1.84 GDDR 5 Ram etc over 1.17 gimp XBO this and that you would see some better returns right?? Ryse looks better than anything on the PS4 right now

Well what would all that RAM be used for then? If Xbox needs 3Gb of DDR3 for it´s 3 OS why would Sony need more with a faster GDDR5 and only on OS without everything Xbox have running at the same time? The resources part is especially funny with your claims of being able to get to 1.31 Tflops back when thats virtualy impossible and backfired for you. You cant get kinect, skype, tv, to run at the same time without needing performance from the GPU. What you mean in that regard to PS4 i don´t even understand. And I wont go in to a game to game comparison but look at what resolution comparison of games coming to the consoles I think you will find that a lot of games running at lower res on Xbox even Ryse which is developed by one of the best or even the best dev when it comes to graphics.
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 XBOunity

justfornow111

Well what would all that RAM be used for then? If Xbox needs 3Gb of DDR3 for it´s 3 OS why would Sony need more with a faster GDDR5 and only on OS without everything Xbox have running at the same time? The resources part is especially funny with your claims of being able to get to 1.31 Tflops back when thats virtualy impossible and backfired for you. You cant get kinect, skype, tv, to run at the same time without needing performance from the GPU. What you mean in that regard to PS4 i don´t even understand. And I wont go in to a game to game comparison but look at what resolution comparison of games coming to the consoles I think you will find that a lot of games running at lower res on Xbox even Ryse which is developed by one of the best or even the best dev when it comes to graphics.

goossen says otherwise. i will take his and microsofts word over yours and sonygafs anyday of the wee. Ryse looks better than anything on the ps4. I dont say Ps4 is less powerful than the XBO, i just dont think there will be much difference. mutliplats might run better on ps4, and 1st party comes down to devs talent. Right now XBO has a much better lineup of games. It offers alot more. And leadbetter said 4.5 of ram, ill take his word over yours and sonygafs as well. sorry bro, you can try and paint a rosey picture, but the due date is coming and Sony cant hide much longer. when ps4 hits the streets and its the same sh*t as we saw last gen, and the games dont look better than XBO's, its going to be a bitter pill to swallow when the buzz hits nov 22nd and beyond. The XBO is going to capture the publics eye. Microsoft baby will come into this world and people will not be able to stop talking about it, kinda like now, i mean even you dont wanna know what Sony says about there system, you are only concerned about the xbo. Loving life right now, what a great day, God Bless my life.

justfornow111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 justfornow111

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

edit again, 1.31 now :lol: still upset about 14:4 and the unbalance of the ps4.... neogaf is crying right now.

XBOunity

Neogaf is actually talking about how this bad news and confirms that Xflop is weaker than the specs stated like we suspected. Also they are not getting the the ful 10 percent back...they will just optimize a bit better or make the snap etc slower.

sonygaf is filled with fanboys. id take Goossen over el torro etc over there. Anything positive is shot down on XBO, and they have been wrong. They absolutely laughed off the esram 204 gb article and said it is impossible, calling leadbetter a fraud this and that. Its a joke over there, only has gotten worse.

It´s impossible to have any sort of intelligent conversation with you.... You spin everything as you seem fit. I provide fact you provide nothing but your own predictions. I did not join here to get to you I signed to provide FACT and try to make people understand that this was NOT good for Xbox when compared to PS4 instead worse but no one have given me a link to prove me wrong on any point but instead question me without any meat on the bones.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:Tessellation

Dat meaningless numbers :lol:

tVciZWg.png

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

[QUOTE="cainetao11"]If graphics were so important, I wouldn't be buying either console. Thank god, for me they're not, and I will own both. I guess this is good news. I don't really care all that much as the games I've seen look great to me.XBOunity

its better than nothing. I had told xboxiphoneps3 to wait. i always thought 10 percent was way too much for reservation.

you never told anyone to wait, stop saving face, i linked you the Kotaku article multiple times and you said "bu bu nothing confirmed by Microsoft yet!!!! then i linked you about DF reporting that they managed to get the 768 shader operations per second out of a Microsoft's engineers mouth and you said the same thing "bu bu wait for Microsoft to confirmed its not confirmed!!" this is good news, while 10% isnt too much, its like the cherry and a few sprinkles on top, but the 10% wont be available for a little while

and LOL i was actually cracking up when you mentioned me in your OP not going to even lie , its a decent post but this post is basically bragging about being in 2nd place

more power for the lowest common denominator of the next generation=higher baseline for everyone and everyone can benefit 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:killzowned24

Dat meaningless numbers :lol:

tVciZWg.png

ouchhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

LMFAO EL toro... what happened to him did he get banned i havent been on the site much for the past few weeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

best looking launch game for the Xbox One yeah, not best looking next gen launch game though
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="cainetao11"]If graphics were so important, I wouldn't be buying either console. Thank god, for me they're not, and I will own both. I guess this is good news. I don't really care all that much as the games I've seen look great to me.xboxiphoneps3

its better than nothing. I had told xboxiphoneps3 to wait. i always thought 10 percent was way too much for reservation.

you never told anyone to wait, stop saving face, i linked you the Kotaku article multiple times and you said "bu bu nothing confirmed by Microsoft yet!!!! then i linked you about DF reporting that they managed to get the 768 shader operations per second out of a Microsoft's engineers mouth and you said the same thing "bu bu wait for Microsoft to confirmed its not confirmed!!" this is good news, while 10% isnt too much, its like the cherry and a few sprinkles on top, but the 10% wont be available for a little while and LOL i was actually cracking up when you mentioned me in your OP not going to even lie , its a decent post but this post is basically bragging about being in 2nd place

yes oh yes please bring up that link. i also told you to wait because of the clocks, remember 1.1 boy and you went nuts??? 1.1 ?? I gave you credit as well so dont take it so much too heart. I respect you, you bring up alot of info and know your stuff.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]so much meltdown and insecurity for a meaningless number.. :cool:xboxiphoneps3

best looking launch game for the Xbox One yeah, not best looking next gen launch game though

Its either rYSE or Shadowfall. technically i will say Shadowfall is more impressive. Fidelity goes to Ryse. I think that game is going to wow the public and it looks like its getting better and better. Still doesnt equate to the disparity that some are saying between the two systems.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

justfornow111

It´s impossible to have any sort of intelligent conversation with you.... You spin everything as you seem fit. I provide fact you provide nothing but your own predictions. I did not join here to get to you I signed to provide FACT and try to make people understand that this was NOT good for Xbox when compared to PS4 instead worse but no one have given me a link to prove me wrong on any point but instead question me without any meat on the bones.

]

you provide fact?? your opinion, or sonygafs opinion??? I dont claim to know everything, but when I see Goossen say outright that the 10 percent will be available to devs, Ibelieve it. Just like I believed the 204 gb's number when the whole esram debate came up. I was right then, and ill be right now. Neogaf was wrong then, and they will be wrong now. sorry brah.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

you never told anyone to wait, stop saving face, i linked you the Kotaku article multiple times and you said "bu bu nothing confirmed by Microsoft yet!!!! then i linked you about DF reporting that they managed to get the 768 shader operations per second out of a Microsoft's engineers mouth and you said the same thing "bu bu wait for Microsoft to confirmed its not confirmed!!" this is good news, while 10% isnt too much, its like the cherry and a few sprinkles on top, but the 10% wont be available for a little while and LOL i was actually cracking up when you mentioned me in your OP not going to even lie , its a decent post but this post is basically bragging about being in 2nd place

yes oh yes please bring up that link. i also told you to wait because of the clocks, remember 1.1 boy and you went nuts??? 1.1 ?? I gave you credit as well so dont take it so much too heart. I respect you, you bring up alot of info and know your stuff.

Just stop...I have a thread I can necro to show you I was right 6 months ago about 1.2 TFlops...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

XBOunity

they didnt upclock the specs of the console much man, the 150 mhz bump for the Xbox One Jaguar cpu is actually pretty nice but isnt going to do too much, i wonder what Sony's final clock will be for its Jaguar CPU, i still think that PS4 will still have quite a advantage in compute due to the GPU modifications Sony did to it like increased ACE's, better asynchronous compute performance/better compute performance/more efficiency, volitale bit cacher, etc and just the fact that it has 6 more CU's. 

but we live in a great day today, i do think cloud based computing is feasible, but right now? very primitive cloud computing can only be done imo with simple things like maybe have the big builiding in BF4 fall etc... internet speeds around the world arent fast enough yet

im not claimining ps4 blows the xbox one out the water graphically and youll see a big difference in games, no, thats not realistic at all, but i DO know it has A advantange in performance, idk how much or how little but it does 

justfornow111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 justfornow111

[QUOTE="justfornow111"]

XBOunity

goossen says otherwise. i will take his and microsofts word over yours and sonygafs anyday of the wee. Ryse looks better than anything on the ps4. I dont say Ps4 is less powerful than the XBO, i just dont think there will be much difference. mutliplats might run better on ps4, and 1st party comes down to devs talent. Right now XBO has a much better lineup of games. It offers alot more. And leadbetter said 4.5 of ram, ill take his word over yours and sonygafs as well. sorry bro, you can try and paint a rosey picture, but the due date is coming and Sony cant hide much longer. when ps4 hits the streets and its the same sh*t as we saw last gen, and the games dont look better than XBO's, its going to be a bitter pill to swallow when the buzz hits nov 22nd and beyond. The XBO is going to capture the publics eye. Microsoft baby will come into this world and people will not be able to stop talking about it, kinda like now, i mean even you dont wanna know what Sony says about there system, you are only concerned about the xbo. Loving life right now, what a great day, God Bless my life.

First of who do you mean by Goosen and please provide links to MS and him saying otherwise. Regarding talent Sony provided the best looking games current gen on a much harder platform to develop for what do you think SSM and ND will deliver from an easy to develop for platform. What 1 party studios does MS have left to provide these kinds of graphical monsters? Ryse is a one deal first party game. Epic is going Multi. what else is left? If you have read on the internet A LOT more are buying and intrested in the PS4 and the pols conducted have been in The US were 360 dominated (http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/29/us-microsoft-sony-poll-idUSBRE98S08C20130929) and also int he UK were the situation was the same (http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/16/ps4-and-xbox-one-to-shift-3-1-million-units-in-the-uk-this-christmas/). Not to mention the whole of Europe and Asia tha was even Sony´s since forever. Not only that but also being released in 2014 will ensure Sony can dominate this gen in terms of sales. And where do you think the developers want their games then?
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] you never told anyone to wait, stop saving face, i linked you the Kotaku article multiple times and you said "bu bu nothing confirmed by Microsoft yet!!!! then i linked you about DF reporting that they managed to get the 768 shader operations per second out of a Microsoft's engineers mouth and you said the same thing "bu bu wait for Microsoft to confirmed its not confirmed!!" this is good news, while 10% isnt too much, its like the cherry and a few sprinkles on top, but the 10% wont be available for a little while and LOL i was actually cracking up when you mentioned me in your OP not going to even lie , its a decent post but this post is basically bragging about being in 2nd place xboxiphoneps3

they didnt upclock the specs of the console much man, the 150 mhz bump for the Xbox One Jaguar cpu is actually pretty nice but isnt going to do too much, i wonder what Sony's final clock will be for its Jaguar CPU

where have you been? and when will we get some info on the PS4. why are they so cagey?

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] you never told anyone to wait, stop saving face, i linked you the Kotaku article multiple times and you said "bu bu nothing confirmed by Microsoft yet!!!! then i linked you about DF reporting that they managed to get the 768 shader operations per second out of a Microsoft's engineers mouth and you said the same thing "bu bu wait for Microsoft to confirmed its not confirmed!!" this is good news, while 10% isnt too much, its like the cherry and a few sprinkles on top, but the 10% wont be available for a little while and LOL i was actually cracking up when you mentioned me in your OP not going to even lie , its a decent post but this post is basically bragging about being in 2nd place DrTrafalgarLaw

Just stop...I have a thread I can necro to show you I was right 6 months ago about 1.2 TFlops...

you were the one that said the xbox would be incapable of 1080P and that day Forza 5 1080P came out. Xboxiphone is a good poster and he knows what he is talking about, all that thread was about me saying you cant say this stuff is concrete, we have to wait yadda yadda yadda. it was a thread of good laughs though and some funny gifs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

XBOunity

they didnt upclock the specs of the console much man, the 150 mhz bump for the Xbox One Jaguar cpu is actually pretty nice but isnt going to do too much, i wonder what Sony's final clock will be for its Jaguar CPU

where have you been? and when will we get some info on the PS4. why are they so cagey?

fell off the website a little bit man, fell off posting, just been a little busy with college starting back up and whatnot, i am back though
metal_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 metal_zombie
Member since 2004 • 2288 Posts

[QUOTE="killzowned24"]More like bad news :lol: Xbone has just been confirmed to be 10% weaker than it was yesterday ..lol!campzor
:lol:

:lol:

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] they didnt upclock the specs of the console much man, the 150 mhz bump for the Xbox One Jaguar cpu is actually pretty nice but isnt going to do too much, i wonder what Sony's final clock will be for its Jaguar CPUxboxiphoneps3

fell off the website a little bit man, fell off posting, just been a little busy with college starting back up and whatnot, i am back though

nice good luck in college, you are a smart dude, and good to have you back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

XBOunity

thankss alot man, appreciate it,  and yeah Sony hasnt been as open with their specs as MSOFT but i highly doubt they are having issues with their hardware/manufacturing, they probably just simply dont want to reveal their architecture fully yet, with time we will know every single little thing about both consoles and their capabilities and their strong suits

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] fell off the website a little bit man, fell off posting, just been a little busy with college starting back up and whatnot, i am back though xboxiphoneps3

thankss alot man, appreciate it, and yeah Sony hasnt been as open with their specs as MSOFT but i highly doubt they are having issues with their hardware/manufacturing, they probably just simply dont want to reveal their architecture fully yet, with time we will know every single little thing about both consoles and their capabilities and their strong suits

agreed. cant wait so we can all nitpick everything. My wife thinks im nuts with this blogging and I cant explain to her how much is involved with breaking news etc. I told her it would stop at the end of nov, but i dont think so. We will be talking about this kind of stuff all gen.