EDGE 5/8 => Sunset Overdrive!!!!!!! :-O

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:
@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Dead Rising meets Mirror's Edge meets Team Fortress 2 (art).

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@lglz1337 said:

this will not sell on XBONE lemmings don't like insomniac games such a waste

for some reason it looks weird lemmings hyping a insomniac game

Dude, what are you, 12 years old?

He's right though. Lemmings don't like insomniac games, they did bash insomniac last gen.

And cows spent days raving about how paying for online was something they'd never do.

All fanboys are hypocrites.

Pretty much. My point being that its a fairly small number of idiot ms fanboys who hate insomniac, just like its a fairly small number of idiot sony fanboys who hate bungie.

I never stated that all fanboys aren't hypocrites. All fanboys are the same to me.

lglz1337 just happens to bring up the lemming clan. I was only agreeing with him. This isn't the first time when individual would defend fanboys. "Bu..bu....bu.....but all fanboys are hypocrites." Yes, we all know that, stating the obvious doesn't make you look smart.

You don't win by defending fanboys. Fanboys don't ever win, they can't win.

If anyone is defending their fellow clan member, then carry on! You have every right to defend your people.

Edit: @clone01 Another thing, I don't need to provide proof, everyone knows it took place. This is like asking for evidence on World War II, it happen, it took place.

So, in other words, you have no argument to support your claim. Okay, got it.

When one speaks truth and everyone agrees, there is no argument to be made.

Soooo, still no evidence to support your argument?

Evidence doesn't need to be presented when my point is universal opinion of all. You're currently in the state of denial, which is very common with many System Wars members.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:
@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@lglz1337 said:

He's right though. Lemmings don't like insomniac games, they did bash insomniac last gen.

And cows spent days raving about how paying for online was something they'd never do.

Pretty much. My point being that its a fairly small number of idiot ms fanboys who hate insomniac, just like its a fairly small number of idiot sony fanboys who hate bungie.

I never stated that all fanboys aren't hypocrites. All fanboys are the same to me.

lglz1337 just happens to bring up the lemming clan. I was only agreeing with him. This isn't the first time when individual would defend fanboys. "Bu..bu....bu.....but all fanboys are hypocrites." Yes, we all know that, stating the obvious doesn't make you look smart.

If anyone is defending their fellow clan member, then carry on! You have every right to defend your people.

Edit: @clone01 Another thing, I don't need to provide proof, everyone knows it took place. This is like asking for evidence on World War II, it happen, it took place.

Evidence doesn't need to be presented when my point is universal opinion of all. You're currently in the state of denial, which is very common with many System Wars members.

Its not universal opinion when you cant' find empirical evidence proving your point. Quite sad, really.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:
@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@lglz1337 said:

Its not universal opinion when you cant' find empirical evidence proving your point. Quite sad, really.

A few people on this thread agree with me. Notice how that you're the only one who disagree with me? Are you purposely clowning yourself to get a few laughs? Or are you attempting to get the last word on System Wars, because you lost and I won?

It's human nature(mostly females, but i have a few males friends that do it) wanting to get the last word.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:
@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@lglz1337 said:

A few people on this thread agree with me. Notice how that you're the only one who disagree with me? Are you purposely clowning yourself to get a few laughs? Or are you attempting to get the last word on System Wars, because you lost and I won?

It's human nature(mostly females, but i have a few males friends that do it) wanting to get the last word.

And yet you can't provide evidence to support your claims. Sad, really. Provide argument that there is some global conspiracy that xbox fanboys universally hate imsomniac. Still waiting.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:
@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@lglz1337 said:

And yet you can't provide evidence to support your claims. Sad, really. Provide argument that there is some global conspiracy that xbox fanboys universally hate imsomniac. Still waiting.

Global conspraicy that Xbox fanboys universally hate insomniac lol? They did last gen. It's a fact. Do lemmings hate them now? Well, it depends, did Lemmings behavior toward insomniac from last gen carry toward this gen? They probably love them now since overdrive is exclusive. But we'll have to wait later this year to find out if lemmings love insomniac now ;)

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:
@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@lglz1337 said:

Global conspraicy that Xbox fanboys universally hate insomniac lol? They did last gen. It's a fact. Do lemmings hate them now? Well, it depends, did Lemmings behavior toward insomniac from last gen carry toward this gen? They probably love them now since overdrive is exclusive. But we'll have to wait later this year to find out if lemmings love insomniac now ;)

soooo....still no proof to back your statement?

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01: When the people is on your side, one does not need to provide evidence. And you do know we do have a search tool if you're interested in traveling back in the past and digging up 5-6 year old post.

I'm sure you're just trolling, you can't be as clueless as that dog in your avatar.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01: When the people is on your side, one does not need to provide evidence. And you do know we do have a search tool if you're interested in traveling back in the past and digging up 5-6 year old post.

I'm sure you're just trolling, you can't be as clueless as that dog in your avatar.

Yet you've provided no evidence. I can't take you seriously when you can't provide evidence for your argument. Again, quite sad. You throw out insults, yet provide not legitimate contrary argument.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

Yet you've provided no evidence. I can't take you seriously when you can't provide evidence for your argument. Again, quite sad. You throw out insults, yet provide not legitimate contrary argument.

You're the only person on SW that's in denial. Either you're trolling or you're clueless as the dog in your avatar. Or you're a lemming who came in defense of your people.

You somehow convince yourself that this discussion is an argument

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:
@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@lglz1337 said:

Yeah, and Sony fanboys hated indies but now apparently they can sell a console. So what.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Another terrible Insomniac game. You guys know they are on the decline right? The last 3 ratchets sucked, resistance 3 sucked, Fuse sucked and outernauts sucked.

The game is going to suck with a 6-7/10 average. But waste your money if you want.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#112  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

this game is going to have microtransactions embedded right into the disc ring,

there is no getting around it, I knew the moment it was unveiled,

a youth orientated game, that will offer xp bonus for purchase and upgrade packs,

marketplace exclusive weapons and character items,

mark my words lemmings, hopefully this is the game to really push you guys over the cliff.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

You're the only person on SW that's in denial. Either you're trolling or you're clueless as the dog in your avatar. Or you're a lemming who came in defense of your people.

Not at all...I've asked you to back your statement, and you've repeatedly dodged doing so. You seem to be unable to support your argument. Appears the problem is on your end.

And I'll be sure to mention to my dog, Chewy, that someone on the internet thinks he's clueless. I'm certain he'll be deeply hurt by the sentiment.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#114 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

I have no idea what this game is about, but I am all in baby!

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

Time to see if they can put out something that will make people forgive them for 3 bad R&C spin-offs, 3 bad FPS, and whatever FUSE is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

I still don't really know what this game is. Like what's the gameplay etc?

There is none... it just had a flashy cgi trailer... literally nothing to get excited about.

3rd person MP games... I want to vomit... so lame. "look at me, I can see around corners...."

errm gears of war multiplayer shits on the game in ur avatar. its not even close either

is that why it died? and is irrelevant to the industry? pipe down.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

There is none... it just had a flashy cgi trailer... literally nothing to get excited about.

3rd person MP games... I want to vomit... so lame. "look at me, I can see around corners...."

errm gears of war multiplayer shits on the game in ur avatar. its not even close either

and is that why titanfall is setting the world alight? how much has it sold btw? haha m$ too scared to tell, gears was part of a revolution in tps, titanfall is just evolution, one thats gets boring fast. m$ made gears irrelevant by giving it that garbage 4th game and will continue to drag its name through the mud but that doesnt take away from the original trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

and is that why titanfall is setting the world alight? how much has it sold btw? haha m$ too scared to tell, gears was part of a revolution in tps, titanfall is just evolution, one thats gets boring fast. m$ made gears irrelevant by giving it that garbage 4th game and will continue to drag its name through the mud but that doesnt take away from the original trilogy

what revulution? nothing copies it.... hell, uncharted style has made more of a friggin impact and thats worse.

TPS MP is s*it....

I like how you JUST pick on Titanfall though. given that its MP has as much content as MW4.... the enxt one will be even bigger. and no gears of war was friggin famous for its graphics at the time more than anything.... at the time of release before halo it was the only half-decent MP game. Gears 2/3 NEVER took off anywhere close to any other big MP game.

you may like it, but reality strikes again.

There are barely any good TPS games that have multiplayer that is anywehre close to FPS counter-parts... because its a dumb friggin idea to have a loose camera in a comeptitive enviroment.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@MBirdy88 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

what revulution? nothing copies it.... hell, uncharted style has made more of a friggin impact and thats worse.

TPS MP is s*it....

I like how you JUST pick on Titanfall though. given that its MP has as much content as MW4.... the enxt one will be even bigger. and no gears of war was friggin famous for its graphics at the time more than anything.... at the time of release before halo it was the only half-decent MP game. Gears 2/3 NEVER took off anywhere close to any other big MP game.

There are barely any good TPS games that have multiplayer that is anywehre close to FPS counter-parts... because its a dumb friggin idea to have a loose camera in a comeptitive enviroment.

'uncharted style has made more of a friggin impact and thats worse' what did uncharted make worse? gears and uncharted started the trend of tps shooters, after their release there was an explosion in the tps market.

i dont play mw4 so i dont care and gears was known for its graphics and multiplayer. just because u suck at gears doesnt make it bad, and because u can see the enemies it requires more skills. battles in gears came down to shotgun/wall bouncing and becoming good at this requires much more skill than anything in titanfall.

Loading Video...

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#122 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

Curious to know more about this game, only info I heard was at E3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

TPS MP is s*it....

'uncharted style has made more of a friggin impact and thats worse' what did uncharted make worse? gears and uncharted started the trend of tps shooters, after their release there was an explosion in the tps market.

i dont play mw4 so i dont care and gears was known for its graphics and multiplayer. just because u suck at gears doesnt make it bad, and because u can see the enemies it requires more skills. battles in gears came down to shotgun/wall bouncing and becoming good at this requires much more skill than anything in titanfall.

Loading Video...

"Just because you suck" nice assumption... I suck at MOBAs yet love them. TPS MP is practically dead, it NEVER went anywhere close to the heights of FPS... "seeing makes it more skillfull" what a load of absolute trash, but then again I'm talking to ghostwarrior should I be suprised?

The numbers speak for themselves.... it was the only new MP experience until Halo 3 came out. one of the only reasons it was played alot.

but its dead in the water. Uncharted has horrible shooter gunplay, gears was pretty s*it too.... but again I don't need to defend my point of view, the current state and lack of interest/popularity/comeptitive scene are all evidence of how overated and lame TPS MP was.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@MBirdy88: most people suck at gears as it can take a lot of time to master wall bouncing and shotgun battles which is why casual fps games like cod are more popular. halo used to be multiplayer king but cod reduced the skiil barrier which is why it is now the fps king in terms of popularity. gears takes more skill than any cod game ever made guaranteed and because of this it will never be as popular on the mp scene. if uncharted/gears have horrible gunplay which tps has good gunplay?

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#125  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

The art style is cool, and for some reason was one of my top games for the X1 on reveal.

That really doesn't say much though when I have seen nothing of the game aside from a teaser trailer...

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

Not at all...I've asked you to back your statement, and you've repeatedly dodged doing so. You seem to be unable to support your argument. Appears the problem is on your end.

And I'll be sure to mention to my dog, Chewy, that someone on the internet thinks he's clueless. I'm certain he'll be deeply hurt by the sentiment.

The problem is that you're the only one in denial and everyone else isn't. As the old saying goes "It's better to leave the ignorant in the dark"

You should also tell your Chewy that you two have something in common other than being born on this native planet.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#127 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

looks great....one of the reasons I bought an xbox one. hopefully it comes this year.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

The problem is that you're the only one in denial and everyone else isn't. As the old saying goes "It's better to leave the ignorant in the dark"

You should also tell your Chewy that you two have something in common other than being born on this native planet.

How am I deluded? What other people in this thread have agreed with your assumptions.

And yes, thank you, Chewy and I are both awesome. I'm happy you were able to see that.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

How am I deluded? What other people in this thread have agreed with your assumptions.

And yes, thank you, Chewy and I are both awesome. I'm happy you were able to see that.

It's not an assumption, it's a fact. So far, 4 others in this thread pretty much agree, but they also suggested that cows are no different. And the entire SW pretty much agrees with me. Everyone on SW is awesome in my book, you're no different from the herd.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 clone01

Which four? I'd like to know. And how would the rest of SW agree with you based on no evidence. And so me, Chewy, and SW are all awesome? That's great!

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01:

The rest of SW were here during that time. They don't need the evidence. You weren't there , so you demand the evidence. I know I don't have a life, but digging through 5-6 year old post looking for "evidence" would make me feel like a weirdo who takes System Wars serious.

I think it's better for you to be kept in the dark, and veryone is awesome on SW, I enjoy reading everyone post.

And here:

Yeah, and Sony fanboys hated indies but now apparently they can sell a console. So what.

That is true Lem's did bash insomniac last gen just like Cows bashed the ham hocks out of Bungie last gen and now look how they are acting towards Destiny.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01:

The rest of SW were here during that time. They don't need the evidence. You weren't there , so you demand the evidence. I know I don't have a life, but digging through 5-6 year old post looking for "evidence" would make me look like a nerd who takes System Wars serious.

And here:

That is true Lem's did bash insomniac last gen just like Cows bashed the ham hocks out of Bungie last gen and now look how they are acting towards Destiny.

Literally 2 bad arguments condemning insomniac. best you got. wow, really? And yes, I can drag this on for days.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01: You ask for the four. And it's clear that you can drag this on for days, mornings, noon, nights, hours, minutes, seconds with your 23,704 post.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By clone01

Which four? And what is this "most of system wars?" Very curious. I can't to see any of them.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01: I posted their quotes. You want the name of the folks who pretty much agree with me in this thread? Why not just read their quotes I presented you?

As for most of SW, it's the one that were here during that time when lemming were bashing Insomniac games.

Did you notice you're the only one denying fanboy behavior?

You think you can win by defending fanboy behavior? You can't win by defending childish behavior. Fanboys don't win. They never win.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01: You ask for the four. And it's clear that you can drag this on for days, mornings, noon, nights, hours, minutes, seconds with your 23,704 post.

So 4 = the entire system wars community? That's very interesting math.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01:

The rest of SW were here during that time. They don't need the evidence. You weren't there , so you demand the evidence. I know I don't have a life, but digging through 5-6 year old post looking for "evidence" would make me feel like a weirdo who takes System Wars serious.

I think it's better for you to be kept in the dark, and veryone is awesome on SW, I enjoy reading everyone post.

And here:

One quote supports you...and you didn't even cite the users who made said quotes. For all I know, you made this up. Try again with actual evidence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MBirdy88: most people suck at gears as it can take a lot of time to master wall bouncing and shotgun battles which is why casual fps games like cod are more popular. halo used to be multiplayer king but cod reduced the skiil barrier which is why it is now the fps king in terms of popularity. gears takes more skill than any cod game ever made guaranteed and because of this it will never be as popular on the mp scene. if uncharted/gears have horrible gunplay which tps has good gunplay?

Keep living in your alternative reality, if it was difficult and competitive it would have a good e-sport following. but it doesn't... why? because you live in your own little fantasy world where this is considered remotely up to par.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

Keep living in your alternative reality, if it was difficult and competitive it would have a good e-sport following. but it doesn't... why? because you live in your own little fantasy world where this is considered remotely up to par.

a large part of why it didn't work well in e-sports could be blamed on epic. They CONSTANTLY kept trying to drastically change how the game played with frequent title updates. Many of these updates went against their competitive player's wishes.

They kept trying to casualize the games more and more with each new release as well. They kept trying to drag in the COD audience and that never worked. In the end, most of the original hardcore fans left the franchise as they were too alienated. Saddest part is, most of us were there on their forums since Gears 2 launched telling them that that exact thing would happen if they didn't reverse their course.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@MBirdy88 said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

all 3 games were on the mlg pro circuit wtf are u talking about? it wasnt popular among casuals because it was too hard for them which meant the viewer-ship wasnt as good as halo/cod because they lost interest after getting ass kicked. if u seriously think cod/halo/titanfall(lol) require more skill than gears of war its u who is living in the alternative reality my friend

@handssss said:

@MBirdy88 said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

a large part of why it didn't work well in e-sports could be blamed on epic. They CONSTANTLY kept trying to drastically change how the game played with frequent title updates. Many of these updates went against their competitive player's wishes.

They kept trying to casualize the games more and more with each new release as well. They kept trying to drag in the COD audience and that never worked. In the end, most of the original hardcore fans left the franchise as they were too alienated. Saddest part is, most of us were there on their forums since Gears 2 launched telling them that that exact thing would happen if they didn't reverse their course.

bingo. gears 2 fu$kin sucked so bad i played it for 1 month but thats the most i could put up with the garbage. they ruined everything which made the first great and it felt u were playing in sand because of the reduced speed. anyway, this link is good read about gears on mlg circuit and backs up what u are saying.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

No, 4 quote support my point. The rest of the community obvious agrees with me. We don't need their input.

edit - Didn't you already reply to this post yesterday? Why again?

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By iloveatlus
@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01:

And here:

One quote supports you...and you didn't even cite the users who made said quotes. For all I know, you made this up. Try again with actual evidence.

All 4 said quotes supports my point, you just lack reading skills. I didn't want to embarrass anyone, thats why I didn't cite the users. You can go to the first 2 page and start scrolling to see who cited those quotes, too much pyramid quotes though on page 2. Do you like going through pyramid quotes?

Edit -- Didn't you already reply to this post yesterday? Why again?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

No, 4 quote support my point. The rest of the community obvious agrees with me. We don't need their input.

Because, I'm pointing out the error of your assumption. Its not "obvious" that the rest of the community agrees with you. You've cherry picked four very vague quotes to move the goalposts yet again.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

Because, I'm pointing out the error of your assumption. Its not "obvious" that the rest of the community agrees with you. You've cherry picked four very vague quotes to move the goalposts yet again.

Assuming that lemmings bash Insomniac last gen? Lol! They did. No one is denying that other than you.

And you ask for the 4 quotes that were in this thread. Those 4 quotes agree with me, you just lack reading comprehension skills.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

Assuming that lemmings bash Insomniac last gen? Lol! They did. No one is denying that other than you.

And you ask for the 4 quotes that were in this thread. Those 4 quotes agree with me, you just lack reading comprehension skills.

If these fanboys universally hated Insomniac, then it should be quite easy for you to find proof, which is really the foundation for a solid argument.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01:

And here:

All 4 said quotes supports my point, you just lack reading skills. I didn't want to embarrass anyone, thats why I didn't cite the users. You can go to the first 2 page and start scrolling to see who cited those quotes, too much pyramid quotes though on page 2. Do you like going through pyramid quotes?

Again, burden of proof isn't on me. And even if you cite your sources, your assertion is fundamentally flawed. 4 people is not indicative of the entire community.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

If these fanboys universally hated Insomniac, then it should be quite easy for you to find proof, which is really the foundation for a solid argument.

What would be the point in digging through 5-6 year post to find proof? You're the only person who has no clue. It would be understandable if I wanted to prove to the masses that lemmings did bashed insomniac. but the mass already knows. Even if the SW population didn't know, I don't think they would even give a damn.

You don't win by defending fanboy behavior. Fanboys don't win. They never win.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By iloveatlus

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01:

And here:

Again, burden of proof isn't on me. And even if you cite your sources, your assertion is fundamentally flawed. 4 people is not indicative of the entire community.

4 quotes from this thread back up my point. No one but you is denying it. As the old saying goes, it's better to leave one person in the dark than have the masses in the dark.

You don't win defending fanboys. Fanboys' dont win, fanboys can't win.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

What would be the point in digging through 5-6 year post to find proof? You're the only person who has no clue. It would be understandable if I wanted to prove to the masses that lemmings did bashed insomniac. but the mass already knows. Even if the SW population didn't know, I don't think they would even give a damn.

The point would be to give a semblance of credibility to your argument. You've provided none. Therefore, your statement is erroneous. Just by saying "the masses know this," doesn't make the assertion remotely true.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 clone01

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01 said:

@iloveatlus said:

@clone01:

And here:

4 quotes from this thread back up my point. No one but you is denying it.

You don't win defending fanboys. Fanboys' dont win, fanboys can't win.

Those quotes aren't cited, and additionally they provide not evidence of truth either. You've merely dug up statements from users with the same opinion as yourself. Presenting opinion as fact doesn't add any veracity to your claim.