Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#751 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:

Aonuma, you troll.

Well, I'm dissappointed. Link looks way too feminine even in anime style standards.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#752 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@big_mak523: I just want them to announce Captain Falcon. :(

@nintendoboy16: knew it. Those people crying that was a girl were freaking out of their mind.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#753 93BlackHawk93
@trugs26 said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Are they done yet?

Nah. They're gonna stream the new STEAM game tomorrow. But who knows if they'll announce anything outside of that.

Damn! Ninty wants to keep on slaughterin'.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#754 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts
Loading Video...

And they said that Nintendo couldn't get any "roars from the crowd" without a live E3 press conference. I love the jerk reaction to the character announcement. Very intense and immediate.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#755  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@locopatho said:

Imma drop in and say **** YES to that Zelda trailer, it's what I've been ACHING to see for nearly a goddam decade now (since 2006, when Oblivion made Twilight Princess feel dated to me).

Also let me say suck my fat one to every jive ass sheep who kept defending the lame linearity and crappy worlds of the Wii Zeldas as if they were "real game design" and the huge open next gen worlds of Elder Scrolls weren't. **** all y'all :P

The Elder Scrolls wouldn't be terrible if it didn't have the pointless RPG elements, the thousands of boring side quests, a main story that almost nobody bothers to even play, and the poor combat system and puzzles. The large world isn't what makes it bad. I will admit that this Zelda game has a ton of potential to be a complete failure in my eyes, though.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#756  Edited By 93BlackHawk93
@trugs26 said:
Loading Video...

And they said that Nintendo couldn't get any "roars from the crowd" without a live E3 press conference. I love the jerk reaction to the character announcement. Very intense and immediate.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#757 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

@93BlackHawk93: he needs to share that anti-aging serum with miyamoto

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#758 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

That guy is a damn immortal.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#759  Edited By PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

Aonuma, you troll.

Sooooooo troll Aonuma.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#760 TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

Fantasy life 3DS looking pretty interesting. Reminds me of a Animal Crossing RPG.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#761 93BlackHawk93

@Shinobishyguy: He should share it with all humanity.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#762 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@ChubbyGuy40 said:

Why are you comparing two completely different games that aren't even in the same genre?

Yeah that's always a good one. "You aren't allowed compare two fantasy action adventure worlds!"

@Mario1331 said:

they were still good games and the best of their kind. its fine if you didn't like it but doesn't mean they weren't of high quality.

on another note how funny is it that nintendo had the best conference LOL

I agree they were good and I did enjoy them. The linearity and poor worlds were the main thing that disappointed me and that's why I'm deliriously happy they're fixing that, and also why I'm yelling abuse at the sheep who kept telling me I was wrong for wanting better game worlds in mah Zelda :P

And HELL YES they had the best one! Star Fox is back, who'd of thought it?

@Seabas989 said:

I'd rather play a crappy Zelda game then a Bethesda game anytime.

You could have said GSC Game World or any other dev but you pick boring and shitty Bethesda?

You'd rather play Zelda Cdi than Fallout 3 or Skyrim? I'm sorry for you, it must suck to not enjoy such wonderful games.

I picked the developer who make the best bright and gigantic fantasy worlds. GSC Game World didn't make that type of world. I don't want a sad, dark, broken and dirty Zelda world, no matter how well done.

@PurpleMan5000 said:

The Elder Scrolls wouldn't be terrible if it didn't have the pointless RPG elements, the thousands of boring side quests, a main story that almost nobody bothers to even play, and the poor combat system and puzzles. The large world isn't what makes it bad. I will admit that this Zelda game has a ton of potential to be a complete failure in my eyes, though.

To repeat, sorry you can't enjoy such a wonderful game that 10s of millions of gamers played, every critic raved about, and got GOTY awards up the asshole. If you enjoyed the shitty linearity, horrible padding and mentally damaged handholding tutorials of Skyward Sword, I can see why a new Zelda with freedom and adventure would not be your cup of tea though.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#763 locopatho

Anyway. Enough abuse :P

That STEAM game sounds tits!

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#764 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

@Seabas989 said:

You could have said GSC Game World or any other dev but you pick boring and shitty Bethesda?

You'd rather play Zelda Cdi than Fallout 3 or Skyrim? I'm sorry for you, it must suck to not enjoy such wonderful games.

I picked the developer who make the best bright and gigantic fantasy worlds. GSC Game World didn't make that type of world. I don't want a sad, dark, broken and dirty Zelda world, no matter how well done.

Zelda CD-I isn't crap. It's shit. Crap =/= shit. But hey at least the Zelda CD-I games were funny whereas Skyrim isn't.

Bashes GSC World for being broken, sad, and dark but praises Bethesda. lolololol

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3223 Posts

I have to admit the Mario Maker isn't very impressive at all for me because you can already make Mario levels on the PC of a program called Lunar Magic and other hacking programs to make any Mario levels. And you can do them with all Mario 2D games from the Mario 1, 2, 3, World and even the New Super Mario Bros games. So it isn't very special unless you only play Nintendo consoles.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

I was excited about steam until I saw the art direction. Too uh-meh-rican cartoon looking for my taste.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767 Wanderer5

S.t.e.a.m is looking good. Definitely looks a bit like Valkyria Chronicles.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#768  Edited By locopatho

@Seabas989 said:

@Seabas989 said:

Zelda CD-I isn't crap. It's shit. Crap =/= shit. But hey at least the Zelda CD-I games were funny whereas Skyrim isn't.

Bashes GSC World for being broken, sad, and dark but praises Bethesda. lolololol

I didn't bash them you moron. I described the world of STALKER which is indeed broken, sad and dark. Easier to follow now? Would you prefer if it was explained with sock puppets?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769 locopatho

@Wanderer5 said:

I love Fire Emblem but definitely felt Valkyria was the next step forward for the genre. Great to see Nintendo on board with it too!

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@Wanderer5 said:

Stop it.

Nothing will ever compare to Valkyria.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771  Edited By Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
@trugs26 said:
Loading Video...

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw that video. Everyone seemed pretty damn excited.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772 Wanderer5

@locopatho said:

@Wanderer5 said:

I love Fire Emblem but definitely felt Valkyria was the next step forward for the genre. Great to see Nintendo on board with it too!

I probably should have gotten more into VC heh. I enjoyed the demos of VC2 and 3, but didn't go deeper than that. I definitely look into this through.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#773 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@locopatho said:

@ChubbyGuy40 said:

Why are you comparing two completely different games that aren't even in the same genre?

Yeah that's always a good one. "You aren't allowed compare two fantasy action adventure worlds!"

@Mario1331 said:

they were still good games and the best of their kind. its fine if you didn't like it but doesn't mean they weren't of high quality.

on another note how funny is it that nintendo had the best conference LOL

I agree they were good and I did enjoy them. The linearity and poor worlds were the main thing that disappointed me and that's why I'm deliriously happy they're fixing that, and also why I'm yelling abuse at the sheep who kept telling me I was wrong for wanting better game worlds in mah Zelda :P

And HELL YES they had the best one! Star Fox is back, who'd of thought it?

@Seabas989 said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

To repeat, sorry you can't enjoy such a wonderful game that 10s of millions of gamers played, every critic raved about, and got GOTY awards up the asshole. If you enjoyed the shitty linearity, horrible padding and mentally damaged handholding tutorials of Skyward Sword, I can see why a new Zelda with freedom and adventure would not be your cup of tea though.

Bethesda makes fantastic game worlds. The game that they actually put into that world sucks, though. I pick the games up so I can have a gigantic sandbox to mess around in with mods. The last Elder Scrolls title that came with a game that was actually worth playing through was Morrowind. Oblivion and Skyrim were boring, boring boring. I guess I actually kind of liked Fallout 3, though.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#774 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

@locopatho said:

@Seabas989 said:

@Seabas989 said:

I didn't bash them you moron. I described the world of STALKER which is indeed broken, sad and dark. Easier to follow now? Would you prefer if it was explained with sock puppets?

I never denied Stalker was broken. But hey Bethesda could make an unbroken overworld and it would still suck compared to Shadow of Chernobyl. That's how awful Bethesda is where I'd rather play stalker vanilla over any of Bethesda games.

And since this is a Nintendo thread: Skyward Sword was flawed in a lot of factors too but I'd rather play that over Skyrim any day of the week.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#775 Wanderer5

So Nintendo revealed at least 2 new IPs. So much for the they just bring out Mario, Zelda, etc over again.:P

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#776  Edited By trugs26

@Wanderer5 said:

So Nintendo revealed at least 2 new IPs. So much for the they just bring out Mario, Zelda, etc over again.:P

Yeah, how many was it exactly? I think 4, maybe 5?

Splatoon

Codename: STEAM

Project Giant Robot

Project Guard

Also tempted to call Captain Toad a new IP. The thing is, Nintendo release new game concepts every year, they just slap an old IP aesthetic on top. Captain Toad uses a Mario side-character, but this is the games first outing on its own fully fleshed out. It's hardly an "old IP" from the Mario universe.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#777 Wanderer5

Bayonetta gets a mech in B2 lol.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#778 trugs26

Nintendo Treehouse just officially wrapped up.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779  Edited By trugs26

Another awesome "crowd cheering" moment for Nintendo. People really getting hyped for these retro third party characters. The Smash invitational was pretty epic.

Loading Video...

TTUalumni13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#781 TTUalumni13
Member since 2013 • 842 Posts

I had zero expectations going in, as Nintendo usually fails hard during E3. However, that was actually pretty dang good. I liked the new stuff they showed, and like the new footage of X even better.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

@Wanderer5 said:

Bayonetta gets a mech in B2 lol.

I read your post and I was like what is he talking about... then I saw the video. XD Did not expect that. lol

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783  Edited By m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

@trugs26 said:

Another awesome "crowd cheering" moment for Nintendo. People really getting hyped for these retro third party characters. The Smash invitational was pretty epic.

Loading Video...

LOL I watched the stream live and I was rooting for Megaman also. XD I wanted to see the whole sequence of the final smash. Ya the tournament was epic. I watched the whole thing. :P