clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

There you have it folks, straight from the Man myself.

Microsoft has done a lot to push its latest Xbox One video game console to the fore since it was launched almost a year ago, and the manufacturer’s continuous struggle has somewhat given a boost to the console’s appeal. However, the Xbox One still suffers from quite a few caustic issues that are hindering its progress, such as its incapability to run next-gen major triple A video game titles at fully optimized settings. Recently the boss at Microsoft’s Xbox division talked about the same and while sharing some details about the console’s cloud and backwards compatibility, he gave a somewhat honest answer about the upcoming DirectX 12’s impact on Xbox One.

Xbox Boss Clarifies DirectX 12 Implementation Won’t Change Xbox One’s Hardware and Graphics Capabilities – Talks About Cloud and Backwards Compatibility

One of the things that Microsoft learned after the Xbox One reveal event back in May 2013 was apparently that taking the fans’ feedback into account and coming back to it will profit the Xbox One greatly in getting high on charts. Listening to fans’ feedback, the company gradually started to make changes in its policies after the launch of the console, and now the console is going somewhat smooth in the market. However, there are some issues that still affect the Xbox One, such as its slightly lower hardware capabilities that don’t allow it to run most of the latest major video game titles at full HD native 1080p resolution and 30 frames per second.

Microsoft’s Xbox One division boss, Phil Spencer, was recently interviewed by the good folks over at The Inner Circle podcast, and he shared a lot about the future of Xbox One. Starting with backwards compatibility, he said that he is listening to users’ feedback, and that he is trying his best to come up with a solution:

“Back compat is always a hot topic at the turn of a generation, and I get why, especially on 360 so many people bought so much digital content and it means that a lot of us are holding on to our 360s. I get the question. I totally respect the question. There’s nothing I can say now, but I’ll just say “I hear you.” I definitely hear you and I’ll continue to try to work to build something that can help people out.”

He then turned to the Xbox One cloud, explaining how the technology can be useful for online video game media content in future, and what will users’ be able to expect from it as developers gradually adopt it.

“On cloud, and I don’t know, people always make fun of me when I say cloud, I need to come up with another word (laughs). Just like with dedicated servers and people playing multiplayer, but people don’t think of that as cloud because everybody does it, and I get that, but I think I looked at a stat the other day, and I bet it’s gonna be 34 to 40% of the games live this holidays are gonna be using the cloud technology that we put out in some way.”

“When you look at something like crackdown, you’re picking up something that’s trying to jump a leap ahead and do some things that people haven’t done before. Titanfall did some of this with the AI stuff that they did. [...] Halo 5 is gonna be something that’s obviously making use of the technology.”

“In any kind of these technologies, you kind of do a little on the techology platform side, then you get some studio to try to use the tech, they tell you what’s working and what’s not working, the platform makes more progress, and you kinda iterate over time. [...] Definitely from first party and third party we’re seeing more and more people look at the technology that we’re putting out there and use it. Maybe we should think about how to talk about it with consumers better.”

Eventually, Phil moved on to talk about one of the most hot topics in the industry, and gave a very straightforward statement on how DirectX 12, the upcoming highly anticipated next iteration of Microsoft’s DirectX graphics API, will affect the Xbox One console, and whether it will serve as a game-changer by somehow giving a boost to the power of the console’s graphics processing unit. He clarified that DirectX 12 will surely improve next-gen games’ quality on the Xbox One, but it won’t change the console’s graphics capabilities as its CPU, GPU and the memory would not change with DirectX 12 implementation. He said:

“On the DX12 question, I was asked early on by people if DX12 is gonna dramatically change the graphics capabilities of Xbox One and I said it wouldn’t. I’m not trying to rain on anybody’s parade, but the CPU, GPU and memory that are on Xbox One don’t change when you go to DX12. DX12 makes it easier to do some of the things that Xbox One’s good at, which will be nice and you’ll see improvement in games that use DX12, but people ask me if it’s gonna be dramatic and I think I answered no at the time and I’ll say the same thing.”

What do you make of Spencer’s statements? Share your thoughts in the comments section below

Read more: http://wccftech.com/phil-spencer-directx-1-xbox-one-hardware-graphics/#ixzz3FmLG9gq9

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Inb4 Tighaman

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

DX12?

They should have stopped after 3... So much milkage.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

and @blackace just shot himself. rip

bu-bu-bu teh cloud will!!!

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

We knew this but its good for them to admit it and not lie about it and treat people like fools.

Multiplats will be better on the PS4 this gen between the 2. Its just fact.

Once PS4's big exclusives start coming out, the gap is only going to widen. This holiday season is pivotal. I hope Sony lowers the PS4 price so I get it for Xmas:-)

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 clyde46

@Netret0120 said:

We knew this but its good for them to admit it and not lie about it and treat people like fools.

Multiplats will be better on the PS4 this gen between the 2. Its just fact.

Once PS4's big exclusives start coming out, the gap is only going to widen. This holiday season is pivotal. I hope Sony lowers the PS4 price so I get it for Xmas:-)

Sony won't lower the price, its selling well now.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

Here is a more indepth look what dx12 can do, DX12 wont make any of the hardware faster, makes it easier to do some of the things that Xbox One’s good at... which means less resources being used for the same task as before while streamlining things. DX12 will free some resources to be put elsewhere.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

NoooOoo! <== in slow mo

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

I have been posting this statement all day

"On the DX12 question, I was asked early on by people if DX12 is gonna dramatically change the graphics capabilities of Xbox One and I said it wouldn’t. I’m not trying to rain on anybody’s parade, but the CPU, GPU and memory that are on Xbox One don’t change when you go to DX12. DX12 makes it easier to do some of the things that Xbox One’s good at, which will be nice and you’ll see improvement in games that use DX12, but people ask me if it’s gonna be dramatic and I think I answered no at the time and I’ll say the same thing."

Yet everyone has ignored it.

I am beginning to think the people who talk about API non-stop here are the ones that don't even know what an API is.

DirectX12 will be huge for PC and minor for consoles.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

So my number one favorite console is just as appealing and beautiful to me. The game library is already bringing people back to Xbox and DX12 can only help the situation.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

Did people honestly think this was going to me hardware better? I know there are a few lems, but they are joking aren't they???

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

we all knew that only a delusional person would say otherwise...oh wait

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

There's always The Cloud.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@daious said:

I am beginning to think the people who talk about API non-stop here are the ones that don't even know what an API is.

That's practically a given ;)

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4: sounds like i dug into some skin this morning. I never said anything about graphical upgrades or anything i said how it pertain to the reason why its helping the pc benefit from dx12 more ......and the reason is that pcs are changing they whole architecture to take full use of dx12 and the xbox already has what it need to fully use dx12 .....only yall cowboys and fake pc or closet cowboys had a problem and didn't even read the post.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

Copy/paste...

This is false. Blackace has shown me the light. Somehow, MS hid something in the X1 that no one has been able to find and Phil doesn't want it out yet because they just want to make a huge comeback.

Not one bit of what I just said doesn't make sense. Not one bit.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Spencer has said this before.

The only people acting like it will make a big difference on XOne around here are just fakeboys.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@RR360DD said:

Spencer has said this before.

The only people acting like it will make a big difference on XOne around here are just fakeboys.

so blackace is a fakeboy now? i would have u know that he is a TRUE gamers and TRUE gamers always win.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@04dcarraher said:

Here is a more indepth look what dx12 can do, DX12 wont make any of the hardware faster, makes it easier to do some of the things that Xbox One’s good at... which means less resources being used for the same task as before while streamlining things. DX12 will free some resources to be put elsewhere.

I TOLD YOU SO...

I have been telling you all,all alone DX12 = XB API on PC it will do nothing on xbox one,drop your damage controls this is Phill Spencer it fu**ing self it is the second time he address this,DX12 what will do is ease development of cross PC xbox games,because of the 1 size fits all design.

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Spot on man spot on,...

And @Tighaman@StormyJoe@slimdogmilionar to..hahahaa

@FoxbatAlpha said:

So my number one favorite console is just as appealing and beautiful to me. The game library is already bringing people back to Xbox and DX12 can only help the situation.

I can state the tears..hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Tighaman said:

@ReadingRainbow4: sounds like i dug into some skin this morning. I never said anything about graphical upgrades or anything i said how it pertain to the reason why its helping the pc benefit from dx12 more ......and the reason is that pcs are changing they whole architecture to take full use of dx12 and the xbox already has what it need to fully use dx12 .....only yall cowboys and fake pc or closet cowboys had a problem and didn't even read the post.

Oh the backtracking begin..hahaha

But but but Tormentos know nothing....

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

I TOLD YOU SO...

I have been telling you all,all alone DX12 = XB API on PC it will do nothing on xbox one,drop your damage controls this is Phill Spencer it fu**ing self it is the second time he address this,DX12 what will do is ease development of cross PC xbox games,because of the 1 size fits all design.

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Tighaman said:

One of the biggest COWards on the forum has returned.

Welcome back after your 5iveClub hiatus.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

Is that the same NPD hiatus you lemmings pull since December last year.?

Oh way it is the 10th doesn't next week come the next one.? Better run for cover lem...

By the way all i hyped of DC was its graphics i never claimed it would be a AAA.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kuu2

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Oh way it is the 10th doesn't next week come the next one.? Better run for cover lem...

By the way all i hyped of DC was its graphics i never claimed it would be a AAA.

Oh Tomato, deflecting so soon????

You down right vanish when bad news about the PauperStation4 comes out. I remember you did it when FlopZone happened as well.

Left your boy Ignorance Launcher, and @Heil68 holding the bag on the 5iveClub thread. They should disown you as a Cow.

So sad.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@clyde46:

Dragon Age: Inquisition Is 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One

"We maximized the current potential of each platform," BioWare says.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

You down right vanish when bad news about the PauperStation4 comes out. I remember you did it when FlopZone happened as well.

Left your boy Ignorance Launcher, and @Heil68 holding the bag on the 5iveClub thread. They should disown you as a Cow.

So sad.

Score NEVER bothers me. I'll be getting DriveClub and enjoy it a lot, especially with friends. If Sunset Overdrive flops, I'm still buying ti day, dont care.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kuu2

@Heil68 said:

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos said:

So sad.

Score NEVER bothers me. I'll be getting DriveClub and enjoy it a lot, especially with friends. If Sunset Overdrive flops, I'm still buying ti day, dont care.

I know, just calling out one of your fellow Bovine that skipped town on his Cow brothers.

We all know you are a SW warrior @Heil68.

I will have to get back on the show once this project I am on ends at the end of this month. I have a thirst for @Animal-Mother's blood ;)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Heil68 said:

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos said:

So sad.

I know, just calling out one of your fellow Bovine that skipped town on his Cow brothers.

I will have to get back on the show once this project I am on ends at the end of this month. I have a thirst for @Animal-Mother's blood ;)

You should do that on the podcast..LIVE :D You are a great guest and offer excellent commentary, we would love to have you back. We need to play SO when it comes out too. I think that comes becomes 10X better with coop especially with friends.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

I TOLD YOU SO...

you didnt say shit lol and your still doing the damage controlling.... fact is that DX 12 saves cpu resources get over it. Which is what ive been saying ever since dx12 was announced at most it saves enough cpu resources to gain abit more performance. Your a raging blind fanboy who goes into hyper rage everytime PS4 is knocked down a peg or anything that can be beneficial for the X1....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

I posted on that thread dude and like always i was arguing in other graphics threads there are tons of threads here i don't touch.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

I TOLD YOU SO...

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Tighaman said:

Seriously you can't be that dumb to post to post a chart of what DX12 will do for xbox one and then in your opening statement say dx12 will do nothing for xb1. So what you are saying is that if a game is using all of xb1 cpu now with dx12 reducing that by 1/3 won't help the console. Lol secondly Sucker punch said the ps4 cpu is only capable of 30,000 draws per 10,000 calls, if xb1 could push 100s of thousands = less cpu bound games like AC:Unity. Spencer said nothing drastic and he was right graphics can't get much better for either console, so even if Xb1 could hit 1080p standard on every game from here on out it would not be a drastic change just a few more pixels. But like I said before when I told you the xbox architecture was built around dx12 it will make it easier for devs to take advantage of the xb1 custom architecture, which is pretty much the same thing carraher is saying more resources to put towards other things, but according to you this will not do anything for the xb1.

It will do more for the xb1 than Driveclub did for Sony's 2014 lineup.....

Did'nt wan't to show your face in the 5club..I mean Flopclub..sorry Driveclub thread though did you.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tormentos

@slimdogmilionar said:

Seriously you can't be that dumb to post to post a chart of what DX12 will do for xbox one and then in your opening statement say dx12 will do nothing for xb1. So what you are saying is that if a game is using all of xb1 cpu now with dx12 reducing that by 1/3 won't help the console. Lol secondly Sucker punch said the ps4 cpu is only capable of 30,000 draws per 10,000 calls, if xb1 could push 100s of thousands = less cpu bound games like AC:Unity. Spencer said nothing drastic and he was right graphics can't get much better for either console, so even if Xb1 could hit 1080p standard on every game from here on out it would not be a drastic change just a few more pixels. But like I said before when I told you the xbox architecture was built around dx12 it will make it easier for devs to take advantage of the xb1 custom architecture, which is pretty much the same thing carraher is saying more resources to put towards other things, but according to you this will not do anything for the xb1.

Did'nt wan't to show your face in the 5club..I mean Flopclub..sorry Driveclub thread though did you.

Those gains are already in and this comes from Phill Spencer it self second time he does the same..hahaha

I posted on that thread dude,i never hyped DC to be AAA unlike many of you with FH2..hahahaaaaaa

FH2 flopped..

You arguments like always are pure bullshit..hahahaa

DX12 debunked...hahahaaa

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kuu2

@Heil68 said:

@kuu2 said:

You should do that on the podcast..LIVE :D You are a great guest and offer excellent commentary, we would love to have you back. We need to play SO when it comes out too. I think that comes becomes 10X better with coop especially with friends.

Oh yeah, SO is a go no matter what! Maybe do a launch live podcast or a live podcast impressions.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

Those gains are already in and this comes from Phill Spencer it self second time he does the same..hahaha

I posted on that thread dude,i never hyped DC to be AAA unlike many of you with FH2..hahahaaaaaa

FH2 flopped..

You arguments like always are pure bullshit..hahahaa

DX12 debunked...hahahaaa

You seriously can't be that stupid to post a chart labeled improvements and say that those gains are already there.....seriously that's just beyond stupid.

Yea you did hype Driveclub, also called Forza a shit game remember we kept going back and forth about this when I kept saying that DC only had good graphics.

Lol FH2 flopped? The lowest score I've seen is here on GS which was an 8. Metacritic is 86 from critics, Driveclub is 72 with a 5.9 from users.... now which game flopped?

Lol your arguments never make any sense and you end up owning yourself.

Dx12 did just what I said....

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

lol, why are there some cows in here celebrating? he pretty much proved a lot of lems right with this statement. cows were saying that Dx12 would have no effect or change on graphics for the XB1 at all, AT ALL. Phil says this:

"DX12 makes it easier to do some of the things that Xbox One’s good at, which will be nice and you’ll see improvement in games that use DX12, but people ask me if it’s gonna be dramatic and I think I answered no at the time and I’ll say the same thing.”

not many lems said Dx12 would completely revamp the XB1's graphics capabilities. most just said there will be an improvement...and this article CONFIRMS it lol. there won't be any "dramatic" effects...but will there be improvements, thats a very soundly YES. this is a thread backfire...especially for Tormentous's spinning 5club dodging ass...he was the main cow trying to say that Dx12 would have no effect at all.

the key excerpt here is:

"which will be nice and you’ll see improvement in games that use DX12,"

"you’ll see improvement in games that use DX12,"

"you’ll see improvement"

"improvement"

will there be a dramatic improvement, No...will there be an improvement...YES. TCHBO...lol. the XB1 doesn't need a dramatic improvement anyway. the gap between it and the ps4 is not that big to need a huge jump in graphics.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

So what happened there is he gave hope to dumbasses like a lot of lemmings are. Time goes by and the thing has to come out. He then announces that nothing will change without giving a single f*ck because dumbasses already bought the system in hope it'll become as powerful or more powerful than ps4. Oh you ppl lol dumb as hell. Now he will be giving you hope (AGAIN) and hype the fking cloud which will do absolutely no shit to your bone running on a cellphone cpu and an HD7750. This is over man. Just be hyped for next gen and hope the gpu inside your console cost more than $14.99 rofl.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 clyde46

@AzatiS said:

@clyde46:

Your point? I already know this, hell 99% of SW already knows this. Quoting without context man!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@AzatiS said:

@clyde46:

Your point? I already know this, hell 99% of SW already knows this. Quoting without context man!

First of all is not quote , is reply in a sense

Second , im not saying it so you know , im saying to see it if you havent. You and some lems around

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FoxbatAlpha

I love it! @tormentos getting owned by

Kuu2 and Slimdog

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Everyone but the most hardcore lemming knew this.

Fartza's a memory so now they have to crawl back to DX12. Combine that with @kuu2 and @FastRobby trying to damage control and TLHBO

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kuu2

@GrenadeLauncher: No Ignorance Launcher, a memory is what has happened to Sony's 2014 games lineup. Come the holidays The One proves which system is an actual console with games.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

Old news - I don't think anyone claimed it would. All anyone claimed was it would make game perform better.

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#44 Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

umm, no shock here. The console can't even run dx9,10,11 properly at 1080p. I doubt it would handle dx12 on top of that. Also why would the xbox one support dx12 anyways, the hardware was dated to begin with a year ago... and PC video cards are just now supporting dx12.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Haha, classic damage control from launchy

What damage do I have to control? Uncle Phil is repeating what I've been saying for months. Don't worry, maybe da clawd will pull through for you. :)

@kuu2 said:

@GrenadeLauncher: No Ignorance Launcher, a memory is what has happened to Sony's 2014 games lineup. Come the holidays The One proves which system is an actual console with games.

Hahahahah, I remember when lemming losers said the same thing this time last year with their crap launch games. They didn't save the Xbone, Titanfall didn't save the Xbone, kneecapping the Kinect didn't save this Xbone, Sunset Stutterdrive won't save the Xbone.

If you want to know what happened, look at the rest of the year compared to the Xbone's drought.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

What damage do I have to control? Uncle Phil is repeating what I've been saying for months. Don't worry, maybe da clawd will pull through for you. :)

@kuu2 said:

Hahahahah, I remember when lemming losers said the same thing this time last year with their crap launch games. They didn't save the Xbone, Titanfall didn't save the Xbone, kneecapping the Kinect didn't save this Xbone, Sunset Stutterdrive won't save the Xbone.

If you want to know what happened, look at the rest of the year compared to the Xbone's drought.

The XBOX ONE doesn't need saving. It is perfect in its glorious plan that is already implemented. It will get better over time as the Quad has already peaked out and has nothing more to offer.

I fear you are approaching the SW record for meltdowns. I am here to help if you need me.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#48 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

@kuu2 said:

It's funny when Grenade goes off and starts rambling. Nothing needs to "save" the Xbox One, it's selling well (has sold millions) and is in fact the second best selling console of all time. They are going to make a killing this holiday between FH2, SO, and the MCC, you cannot deny that there are plenty of reasons to own an Xbox now; the games may not interest you, but they are all good. Titanfall was a great shooter that sold well, it's a game that I am still playing on my Xbox yet I do not have a single game on my PS4 that I am still currently playing. "Kneecapping" the Kinect? How, by taking it out of the box and selling it seperately....like people wanted from the start? Sunset Stutterdrive? Cmmon man that's not even a thing people are saying!

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

You guys really need to learn to read, Phil said, " He clarified that DirectX 12 will surely improve next-gen game quality on the Xbox One."