DriveClub Official Hype Thread - GS Review 5.0

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zero_epyon

Poll DriveClub Official Hype Thread - GS Review 5.0 (280 votes)

A 37%
AA 28%
AAA 22%
AAAA 11%

Drive Club Hype Thread

Game Details

Get ready for a PlayStation 4 racing game like you’ve never seen. Developed by Evolution Studios, the team behind the best-selling MotorStorm® franchise, DRIVECLUB™ is all about you and your friends. It’s about teamwork; it’s about everyone fighting for one another and earning rewards together – and most importantly it’s about sharing in the sheer thrill of every race. Enjoy the excitement of high-speed solo racing, or join a racing club to discover what DRIVECLUB is all about. Created specifically with the next-generation gamer in mind, DRIVECLUB leverages the networking power and social capabilities of the PS4 to seamlessly and immediately connect you and your friends, always allowing you to share your experiences, send and receive challenges, and keep up to speed with your team’s performance.

DRIVECLUB brings to life the heart and soul of car culture. An incredible, authentic and immersive PS4 driving experience, DRIVECLUB makes you feel the exhilaration of driving the most powerful and beautifully designed cars in the world; all rendered in staggering detail, inside and out as you race them in richly detailed real-world locations alongside your Club.

Key Features

Join A Club

Get more by playing within a Club and gain access to more special challenges and PS4 racing. Join an existing Club or create your own and team up with up to five other drivers. Everything they do helps you, and everything you do helps the Club achieve more. Unite together and represent your Club with customized team colors and logos for your cars.

Earn Accolades & Fame

Completing objectives and challenges, winning races, driving in every location or beating Faceoffs will all contribute to you and your Club earning Accolades. Accolades give you and your Club a multiplier to the Fame earned in every race, allowing you and your Club to unlock new content and take part in more races.

Take on Faceoffs & Challenges

Constant and varied challenges keep the game feeling fresh and unique, offering a pick-up-and-play gaming experience to suit every player’s lifestyle. Every section of every track offers a new opportunity to Faceoff with another racer in the DRIVECLUB community to earn Fame for you and your Club. Customize your experience by creating your own challenges, and share them with the world.

The World’s Coolest Cars

Hand-picked for their power and beauty, each of the cars in DRIVECLUB is a pleasure to drive, recreated with an insane level of detail and accuracy both inside and out. Personally customize the cars in your garage to show off your unique look or represent your Club’s colors out on the track.

Stay Connected with the MyDRIVECLUB App

No matter where you are in the world, you and your friends can stay connected 24/7 with the iOS and Android MyDRIVECLUB app. Keep pace with your Club’s performance, watch the races live as they happen, set and send challenges, plus check out all of the latest and greatest from the DRIVECLUB world.

Stunning Real-World Locations

Inspired by real-world roads from diverse regions across the globe, the racing tracks in DRIVECLUB present a variety of different challenges for every driver. Practice technical maneuvers on the open, fast-paced freeways of Canada, check your reflexes on the unpredictable UK roadways, or sharpen your high-speed steering skills on the mountain and dust-filled roads in India.

Videos

Action Trailer:

Conversation with Developers:

Reviews

Pending...

Release Date

October 7, 2014

Cost

$59.99 Full Version

FREE Limited PSN+ Version

• 
Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#451  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

This is what you get PS4 for, right? And this is why you wait a whole year to make yourself feel better thinking it's gonna be improved over the year, right?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#452 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Chutebox said:

Seriously though, where the hell is the PSN download?

Hiding due to shame

You're not getting it? I'll be for sure. Lets race!

I'll download the PSN+ version tonight.....are you getting the retail or PSN+?

I wont get retail till next year with a price drop. I got 4 games for the rest of the year that will keep me plenty busy.

You said day one... Be a man and pay for the garbage.

How long do you think it's going to be before people catch on the PS4 is NOT the place to go to play exclusive games...

Will the Hype continue to carry this failure of a console... Why did I buy this POS?

Bloodbourne better be EPIC! This shit's getting old quick.

It is day 1..on PSN+, thanks to to SONY, current gen 8 console leader with the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. The illustrious PS4. In fact, once it's up on the PSN+ store, I'll snag it. :D

MS isn't a place to play exclusives either then maybe timed ones? lol

Dude X1 handles PS4 in every category. You know this. It's not even close. Ok maybe 180p close.

Upcoming Sunset Overdrive.... then the face puncher Halo: MCC...

Except sales, since PS4 is current gen 8 leader

How long before US idiots figure out we have been fed a bunch of BS..... Hype?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
@Strutten said:

Sure its some kind of DC from you, but as for FH2 " 2 different devs,(Sumo and PG) and 2 different engines(FH engine and F5 Engine) - isnt your typical "cross-gen" game.. which DF also seems to agree with. and it still tends to be the better game ? how come ? :)

Bwaha, I keep seeing this excuse. Turns out both games looked and played the same. Pfffffffffft.

@b4x said:

Dude X1 handles PS4 in every category. You know this. It's not even close. Ok maybe 180p close.

Here comes B4X for his meltdown. lol ports.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

@PAL360:

All Good Pal, I wasn't putting you or the PS4 down but figured you may miss some of the exclusives and with FH2 doing well, if Sunset Overdrive delivers and I think we can agree MCC is pretty much a lock for doing phenom, thought you may be saying to yourself, hmm, gonna need to get me a X1 for some of that.

Happy gaming my friend.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Look like GS is finally deciding to do something about half finished released games. Can you blame them?

NHL 15 promises game updates later, gets a broken game review 5/10 the max.

Driveclub, same story.

I wonder what game is next.

Maybe driveclub should have just kept their mouths shut and release updates as regular DLC, and expectations would have been realistic for the time being. But being as this is a Sony exclusive, definitely has a seal of quality for the industry.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Good thing they delayed this or it might have really sucked

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 B4X

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

So to all the guys giving me shit over this shit game.... What do you have to say now...?

Anything......

I think you're a loon. that needs to stop taking the internet/video games so seriously.

Dude you're one of the shit talkers. Trust me the post.... I'm fixing to make. To show just how fucking stupid people on here are. Is going to be Epic. A must read. I have enough ammo to choke an elephant. You going to talk it, you better be prepared to walk it.

I don't care I don't know you and you don't affect my life in any way shape form.

This post goes to show you're just as crazy. Yeah I go a little crazy and have some fun and can be bull headed.

But i'm not seemingly sick like you might actually be. At the end of the day I can go home and disconnect myself from this place. Again Unlike you seem to be able to do.

Nah bro... You just like to talk shit with zero foundation to stand on.... like all the other know it all on this board.

Does being 100% right mean you're crazy... **** it I'm crazy. :p

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Chutebox said:

Hiding due to shame

I wont get retail till next year with a price drop. I got 4 games for the rest of the year that will keep me plenty busy.

How long do you think it's going to be before people catch on the PS4 is NOT the place to go to play exclusive games...

Will the Hype continue to carry this failure of a console... Why did I buy this POS?

It is day 1..on PSN+, thanks to to SONY, current gen 8 console leader with the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. The illustrious PS4. In fact, once it's up on the PSN+ store, I'll snag it. :D

Never? People are happy to play their mulit plats? You act like MS is turning out exclusives left and right, when they're not and in fact loosing them left and right...lol

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#459 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

This is what you get PS4 for, right? And this is why you wait a whole year to make yourself feel better thinking it's gonna be improved over the year, right?

Didn't you make the alien isloation thread 8 months in advance?

Didn't it flop like big time?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I don't care I don't know you and you don't affect my life in any way shape form.

This post goes to show you're just as crazy. Yeah I go a little crazy and have some fun and can be bull headed.

But i'm not seemingly sick like you might actually be. At the end of the day I can go home and disconnect myself from this place. Again Unlike you seem to be able to do.

Nah bro... You just like to talk shit with zero foundation to stand on.... like all the other know it all on this board.

you just described yourself

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#461 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14422 Posts

Super flop confirmed. LOL Cows.

dvalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 dvalo9
Member since 2010 • 1301 Posts

.....clears throat........5 club

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

haha and then he had a thread locked yesterday saying how he was never going to take reviews seriously again haha

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By Animal-Mother

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I think you're a loon. that needs to stop taking the internet/video games so seriously.

Dude you're one of the shit talkers. Trust me the post.... I'm fixing to make. To show just how fucking stupid people on here are. Is going to be Epic. A must read. I have enough ammo to choke an elephant. You going to talk it, you better be prepared to walk it.

Forza horizon 2 thread is enough of a foundation for eternity. Other people would agree.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#465 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

people actually hyped this. I had this as a 6 or a 7...but i think most of us failed here lol

and just out of curiosity, does van ord play or review a lot of video games?

his criticisms of the game seem really not appropriate for the genre. I'm juss saying. players always play bumper cars but when a.i. does it, its somehow bad a.i. who cant adapt . great racing with bland presentation....only forza had the presentation down....gt has always had bland presentation with horrible music and car muffler noises.

but yes a 5 is a 5...you cant spin it...just accept it cows and drive club fanboys.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 Heil68

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

He HYPED the colonial marines one too..lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 B4X

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Chutebox said:

Hiding due to shame

Never? People are happy to play their mulit plats? You act like MS is turning out exclusives left and right, when they're not and in fact loosing them left and right...lol

That will make the PS4 library in comparison head to head with the X1 better?

What are you trying to say?

Not everyone can afford a 1000 dollar rig. That is what it will cost minimum to play these games at the same quality as these consoles.

Then wait till the second gen software games come out for the systems... Sony needs to step the **** up. You know this.

With it's lack of features... The games better be phenomenal. I'm not seeing it.. are you?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By Heil68

@SecretPolice said:

@PAL360:

All Good Pal, I wasn't putting you or the PS4 down but figured you may miss some of the exclusives and with FH2 doing well, if Sunset Overdrive delivers and I think we can agree MCC is pretty much a lock for doing phenom, thought you may be saying to yourself, hmm, gonna need to get me a X1 for some of that.

Happy gaming my friend.

He was SMART and switched to current gen 8 leader SONY and PS4 :D

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20279 Posts

@Heil68: I like your style lol

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Another for the pile of mediocre PS4 exclusives. Sony not providing right now. For shame.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 B4X

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Forza horizon 2 thread is enough of a foundation for eternity. Other people would agree.

Being crazy>>>>>> being stupid?

We're all crazy. That review by Kevin was weaksauce... With a disclaimer at the bottom stating it.

The Ad shit was a HUGE fail on my part though. I should have done more digging. I manned up and said I was an idiot for bringing it up.

Are you man enough to admit when you're wrong?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

hahahahahahaha cows tried to underhype it and it still fucking flopped.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#473 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

@SecretPolice:

Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive do look awesome and Halo never gets old, but i'm optimistic on future PS4 exclusives like Bloodborne and Uncharted 4.

I'm a one console per gen guy, but maybe in the future after a good price drop :)

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 Animal-Mother

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Being crazy>>>>>> being stupid?

We're all crazy. That review by Kevin was weaksauce... With a disclaimer at the bottom stating it.

The Ad shit was a HUGE fail on my part though. I should have done more digging. I manned up and said I was an idiot for bringing it up.

Are you man enough to admit when you're wrong?

You are crazy. Look at yourself right now.

And yes the times I have screwed up in my life I have been willing admit I am wrong.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 Heil68

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Chutebox said:

Hiding due to shame

That will make the PS4 library in comparison head to head with the X1 better?

What are you trying to say?

Not everyone can afford a 1000 dollar rig. That is what it will cost minimum to play these games at the same quality as these consoles.

Then wait till the second gen software games come out for the systems... Sony needs to step the **** up. You know this.

With it's lack of features... The games better be phenomenal. I'm not seeing it.. are you?

I think MS needs to step it up with REAL Exclusives and not these TIMED ones. I'm glad I got the PS4 at launch, like millions of others did and too see the PS$ outsell Xbone even with "The COD killer" Titanfall has been delicious.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#476 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Gamespot's review seems a bit harsh but the overall reviews for the game are far from stunning.

I know this is System Wars on Gamespot and all, but if you solely put your faith in just Gamespot's review then you're missing out on the bigger picture. The bigger picture here is that Driveclub has great core mechanics but is exceedingly average in almost every way and feels incomplete in a lot of ways. The aggregate seems to point to Kevin V being harsh on it, but that is just his opinion.

I'm mulling over if I should get it. I want a decent racer and Driveclub seems to be that, but it also seems that it's just incomplete right now and has a lot of frustrating annoyances with the AI especially.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 ghostwarrior786

so b4x has a meltdown in forza thread and now he starts having one in driveclub thread hahaha racing games just get his juices flowing i guess

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 Animal-Mother

@Wasdie: Just get the free version.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#479 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

@Heil68:

:)

It's not about being smart. It's about personal priorities and opinions.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

haha and then he had a thread locked yesterday saying how he was never going to take reviews seriously again haha

No, I hadn't said that, you brainless cow. I said I wasn't going to read a single review or even view a single score, not to be influenced in my review.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

so b4x has a meltdown in forza thread and now he starts having one in driveclub thread hahaha racing games just get his juices flowing i guess

B4X is always in meltdown mode.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50704 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Now Kevin is his favorite reviewer and not practicing anything shady at all.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#483 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Woah

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 Animal-Mother

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

No, I hadn't said that, you brainless cow. I said I wasn't going to read a single review or even view a single score, not to be influenced in my review.

But yet here you are crying telling people this is what they waited for thinking it was going to be improved. But yet YOU made a hype thread 9 months in advance for a game that flopped in the SW meta game.

Now if you play it in enjoy it that's absolutely fine (I've played my fair share of games people would consider stinkers, can't speak for Isolation will be buying it at a reduced price). But in the grand scope of the systems in play HERE it makes you look like a big cry baby because you did make a thread talking about how you had to back out of your own thread.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 ghostwarrior786

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

so when can i expect to see ur dc review? im really looking forward to what u have to say about it

actually i dont give a shit

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

It flopped literally 2x as much below the lowest option possible. However, still has a chance to beat killzone Shadowfall

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@blue_hazy_basic: I vote for the idea that we should have "mandatory" secondary polls after the flops to decide the proper "flop" name of the game. For example:

FH2:

Flop Horizon 2 or Forza Flop 2 or even Flop Flopizon 2?

DC:

DriveFlop or FlopClub?

We need an official SW flop renaming for every flop I say! :P

lol Love it, mod approved!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50704 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

It flopped literally 2x as much below the lowest option possible.

I know what you mean, but you said it wrong.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Chutebox said:

Hiding due to shame

Yep the 6 exclusives announce and the 5 already out are all going different places by staying on Xbox One. Oh you mean those TWO games Ryse and DR3? Ohhh.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By B4X

@Wasdie said:

Gamespot's review seems a bit harsh but the overall reviews for the game are far from stunning.

I know this is System Wars on Gamespot and all, but if you solely put your faith in just Gamespot's review then you're missing out on the bigger picture. The bigger picture here is that Driveclub has great core mechanics but is exceedingly average in almost every way and feels incomplete in a lot of ways. The aggregate seems to point to Kevin V being harsh on it, but that is just his opinion.

I'm mulling over if I should get it. I want a decent racer and Driveclub seems to be that, but it also seems that it's just incomplete right now and has a lot of frustrating annoyances with the AI especially.

Bringing Gen 6 features to Gen 8 is not going to win you any prizes.

From What I have read so far about the reviews. Saying it has a comparable Gen 6 feature set is being generous.

This is Gen 8. You earn yourself no merits for being a pretty face.

Ryse and Knack are great examples of this. Killzone to an extent.

The reviewers look at similar games in the genre. Then factor those in to the overall score. Which is the same way I would do it.

You came to the party empty handed. Expect the outcome.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blue_hazy_basic: yes, yes it was :) i think it should be mandatory in hype threads along with more voting options in the poll, what if someone wanted to hype it 5/10? haha

Games deserving of that hype don't deserve to be hyped at all!

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 Zero_epyon

@mems_1224 said:

Yeah that's pretty crazy lol.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@AzatiS said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@AzatiS said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

LOL. What can cows say now? 1080p is all that matters anyways, no need for quality gameplay as long as it's 1080p!

Forza Horizon 2 - Metacritic - 86

GS - 8.0 (Reviewer: Kevin VanOrd)

IGN - 9.0 (Reviewer: Luke Reilly)

Drive Club - Metacritic - 70

GS - 5.0 (Reviewer: Kevin VanOrd)

IGN - 7.9 (Reviewer: Luke Reilly)

Forza Killer my ass.

Up next, The Order :1886, LOL!

Cows hype thread = A

Lems hype thread = AAA

So who said Forza will be killed by Driveclub ? Some random fanboys ? Come on now ...

Well 64% of people voted AA+ so there were obviously a fair few ...

Well still that doesnt justify your logic. Lems blaming cows about claiming after Forza flop that DC will kill Forza... If thats so , why everyone voted A/AA which is more or less 70% of the voters? Doesnt justify that argument at all if you ask me. AA is not killing Forza since Forza scored AA. Doesnt make sense for you to include AA votes in that % of yours

Was simply showing that alot of people were hyping it more than A (and one reason why earlier in the thread I argued against anonymous polls vs counting actual votes). If DC had scored AA, I prior to the review I don't think it was unlikely, then it certainly would have neutralised Forza, no?

yanni1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 yanni1
Member since 2004 • 1067 Posts

lol what a joke. Forza killer my ass.

SteXmaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#495 SteXmaN
Member since 2012 • 550 Posts

@SteXmaN said:

So close,soo close.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496 Zero_epyon

@Wasdie said:

SW's voice of reason has spoken!

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 ghostwarrior786

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blue_hazy_basic: yes, yes it was :) i think it should be mandatory in hype threads along with more voting options in the poll, what if someone wanted to hype it 5/10? haha

Games deserving of that hype don't deserve to be hyped at all!

hah true, but it sucks i wont be able to accurately predict the orders 1886 score without more options

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@b4x: Dude, relax, it flopped, shouldn't you be happy rather than internet rage foaming? :)

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Hahaha pretty much status quo for cows. Officially underhype games while praising to hell and back in other threads. Hahaha cows continue to be the jokes of SWs

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Meltdown.. You guys gave me shit over this game for 8 months. Reflect on the history of this inevitable review. That I have had with people on here.

Tell me who is having the meltdown. After taking BS from guys for 8 months over this tripe. I'm just soaking up just rewards.

I'm the blue player in this scenario. Never wear the red shirt when debating with me.