Drive Club may drop on June 12

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by bigblunt537 (6804 posts) -

Is anyone even still excited for this? It just seems that even the developer isn't even confident in their product so why should I be?

#52 Posted by SecretPolice (21197 posts) -

Free launch game no? Eh, coulda sworn that was all the talk pre launch, weird. Cows gotta a lot of nerve ever saying anything bad about the 1080P @ 60 fps AAAE The One launch game known as FM5.... World Beater. :P

Anyway, hope it launches at some point for you all and doesn't end up as vaporware.:)

#53 Posted by freedomfreak (38195 posts) -

It's super weird how little they've shown lately, even the social media is dead; the last post on their Twitter/Facebook is from Christmas time.

Exactly. It just leads me to believe they're making some significant changes to the game.

#54 Edited by tormentos (16472 posts) -
@FoxbatAlpha said:

As a Xbox One owner I had the option to buy TitanFall. I bought it and play it. It has a higher score than the two games you mentioned. Do you have the option to play this on Dah Quad? I'll answer for you. NO.

As a PS4 owner he has the option to buy Flower,Tower fall Accession, they have higher score than TITANFALL..

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Do you have the option to play those games on the Bone.? I"ll answer for you NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Have a nice time owning your self while trying to downplay my reply,..lol

#55 Edited by tormentos (16472 posts) -
@FastRobby said:

Xbox One still has better exclusives

Find me 1 here better than Infamous or Resogun.

http://www.metacritic.com/

Titanfall isn't one by the way...

EXCLUSIVES.

@FastRobby said:

Combined with Xbox Live services, I see Titanfall as an Xbox One exclusive. Also Resogun is an indie title

So i can see Tower fall as an exclusive as well it has 88.? What about Flower which has 91 on Meta.?

Both of those games aren't on xbox one.

So can i see them as exclusive ill let you decide...lol

Titanfall exclusive...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Evo_nine said:

well when comparing consoles, one can play it and one cant.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/towerfall-ascension

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/flower

Fair is fair then you can't play those on xbox one find me a higher score game that Flower for PS4,on the xbox one...

You know since is ok to pretend that games on multiple platforms are exclusives because another console can't play it..

There is no such thing as console exclusive,if the game is on more than 1 platform is not exclusive period.

That moving goal post..lol

#56 Posted by FastRobby (781 posts) -


@FastRobby said:

Combined with Xbox Live services, I see Titanfall as an Xbox One exclusive. Also Resogun is an indie title

So i can see Tower fall as an exclusive as well it has 88.? What about Flower which has 91 on Meta.?

Both of those games aren't on xbox one.

So can i see them as exclusive ill let you decide...lol

Titanfall exclusive...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes you can, only difference is that those are indie games, which is normal, because it's on indiestation, instead of a triple A gaming machine

#57 Posted by Tighaman (709 posts) -

day-z, drive club , the agent, the last guardian, and next firmware update wow its going to be the best playstaton year yet.

#58 Posted by kingtito (4732 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

Finally, A GAME for the ps4

Infamous just hit when was the last time and exclusive hit the xbox one.?

Oh yeah Kinect sports..jhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you were better off with nothing...hahahaha

Why are you always so butthurt El Tormented? Why do you feel the need to defend something you DON'T own? Maybe he doesn't like Infamous, maybe he wanted a racing game Sony said would be a launch title. You're always trying to play Captain Save a Ho when there really is no need.

#59 Posted by kingtito (4732 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

As a Xbox One owner I had the option to buy TitanFall. I bought it and play it. It has a higher score than the two games you mentioned. Do you have the option to play this on Dah Quad? I'll answer for you. NO.

As a PS4 owner he has the option to buy Flower,Tower fall Accession, they have higher score than TITANFALL..

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Do you have the option to play those games on the Bone.? I"ll answer for you NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Have a nice time owning your self while trying to downplay my reply,..lol

Hahahaaha don't you wish you could say that. Instead of you live thru others opinions and videos you see on the net.

Hahaha a bunch of indie games and none are better than TF kid. You keep hoping

Do YOU have the option to play ANY games on either console? I'll answer for you......NOOOOOOOOOOOO... hahahahahaha go watch a video kid then come back and brag about how great the game looks

You really shouldn't reply. You're not relevant when it comes to the next gen systems since you don't own any of the 3. Hell even your PC is weaksauce.

Don't bother replying El Tormented, you really don't have anything to say.

#60 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5885 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

Xbox One still has better exclusives

Find me 1 here better than Infamous or Resogun.

http://www.metacritic.com/

Titanfall isn't one by the way...

EXCLUSIVES.

@FastRobby said:

Combined with Xbox Live services, I see Titanfall as an Xbox One exclusive. Also Resogun is an indie title

So i can see Tower fall as an exclusive as well it has 88.? What about Flower which has 91 on Meta.?

Both of those games aren't on xbox one.

So can i see them as exclusive ill let you decide...lol

Titanfall exclusive...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Evo_nine said:

well when comparing consoles, one can play it and one cant.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/towerfall-ascension

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/flower

Fair is fair then you can't play those on xbox one find me a higher score game that Flower for PS4,on the xbox one...

You know since is ok to pretend that games on multiple platforms are exclusives because another console can't play it..

There is no such thing as console exclusive,if the game is on more than 1 platform is not exclusive period.

That moving goal post..lol

TitanFall 86

Resogun 84

Bye. LOL to Flower and TowerFall. No one plays them and you don't either, last gen peasant.

#61 Posted by Evo_nine (1575 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

Xbox One still has better exclusives

Find me 1 here better than Infamous or Resogun.

http://www.metacritic.com/

Titanfall isn't one by the way...

EXCLUSIVES.

@FastRobby said:

Combined with Xbox Live services, I see Titanfall as an Xbox One exclusive. Also Resogun is an indie title

So i can see Tower fall as an exclusive as well it has 88.? What about Flower which has 91 on Meta.?

Both of those games aren't on xbox one.

So can i see them as exclusive ill let you decide...lol

Titanfall exclusive...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Evo_nine said:

well when comparing consoles, one can play it and one cant.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/towerfall-ascension

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/flower

Fair is fair then you can't play those on xbox one find me a higher score game that Flower for PS4,on the xbox one...

You know since is ok to pretend that games on multiple platforms are exclusives because another console can't play it..

There is no such thing as console exclusive,if the game is on more than 1 platform is not exclusive period.

That moving goal post..lol

WTF...Flower?

You didn't just say that....tell me you didn't just say that! lol

Get that indie hippie crap outa here!

#62 Posted by Heil68 (42653 posts) -

Whenever it does come it, I'll get it day 1. :D