Does the PS4 have the absolute worst launch lineup ever?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@danabo said:

@multipass35 said:

@lx_theo said:

@multipass35 said:

@lx_theo said:

Nope. Actually the best launch lineup for Playstation yet. Think back to how good launch lineups are usually. They're pretty bad. Both Xbone's and PS4's launch lineup are a little better than the usual. But they both fall into the category of meh pretty decisively.

Also... inFamous: Second Son > Every exclusive on Xbone combined. Certified fact.

Exactly why i love the mad cow disease, they are so delusional its hilarious.

Right, I'm the cow. The guy who's been calling out both cows and lemmings for the past few days.

Well, then, if I'm such a "cow"... Prove me wrong. What Xbone exclusive in this next year trumps Second Son? Then again, the hypocrisy of your own delusion should be quite a riot itself.

Ok, Best Sandbox game at both E3 and GamesCom went to DR3. Happy?

Forza won best racing game at both shows as well as best console graphics at E3.

Ryse won best console graphics at GamesCom.

Titanfall won over 70 awards at E3 including best game at both E3 and GamesCom.

Knack, KZ , DC and ISS won a grand total of ZERO awards. Consider yourself proven wrong.

Shhhh. You're gonna make Cows cry. But yeah its a pretty bad launch.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@bbkkristian said:

@Heil68: you must enjoy mediocrity.

Leave Nintendo out of this.

Technofro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Technofro
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Killzone ShadowFall is looking so much better then anything on the xbone!

Killzone is all I need for launch baby! Cant wait to play it!

Im also very excitied for Knack. Its a breath of fresh air.

(Knack is certainly a breath of fresh air compared to the generic zombie/shooters/racers/fighters of the xbone's launch line up)

No need in explaining how awesome Killzone Shadowfall is looking and playing. We all already know! But many misunderstand Knack!

Knack is a nod to the simple challenging fun platformers of old, and I love that. It has simple inputs, but its in how use what you have against different enemy patterns, attacks, and obstacles where the true depth and challenge comes from in Knack.

Im LOVING Knack's old school gameplay, and it sure beats the braindead combat and scripted QTE non sense of Ryse!

A lot of people who have actually played Knack have loved it. The consensus among those who have played it seems to be that Knack is much funner, better, and harder then expected. You cant sleep on Knack!

Knack will he a fun charming yet challenging title you can enjoy or play with your kids. Theres NOTHING on the xbone like Knack, thats for adults AND KIDS

Quality>quantity

All this talk about the PS4's launch, and I guarantee you that Killzone ends up the highest rated launch game on next gen consoles, and that Knack ends up being a serious dark horse contender....xbots gonna be eating LOTS OF CROW very soon

Plus all those PS4 indies!! Come on now son!! I will have more then enough interesting games to play on my PS4!

Im happy about the PS4s launch, and there is NOTHING on the xbone that makes me think twice. PS4 launch all the way

But also remember that Sony still has more games to announce, so even if you dont like the launch line up, just know that games from the likes of the Naughty Gods (best developer in gaming) and Santa Monica and Media Molucule etc are coming!

Hell, next year Infamous and The Order are comimg to the PS4...and those two games look MIND BLOWING....easily the two most next generation games we know of yet....SO you wont have to wait long....might as well get PS4 now!

Once Infamous drops its a wrap, and the domination from Playstation exclusives will continue until the end of the gen, just like how the PS3 started dominating in exclusives around 2008/2009 and has never looked back since....but this time Sony with the PS4 is starting the ass kicking in exclusives much earlier and Sony and their stellar first parties wont let up

When you buy a PS4 you know Sony will support it until the end, given history, as opposed to how Microsoft always drops support for their consoles half way into the gen in shady fashion.You want proof. Look at PS3 exclusives released this year compared to the non existent 360 exclusives of this year lol

When a new gen comes, you have to think price power features and more importantly think long term. PS4 has the price power and features adavantages over the xbone by far, and when you buy a PS4, its the best long term purchase you can make in gaming as well, given Sony's history of long term support and the pedigree of Playstation exclusive developers (also the fact Sony is a lot more willing to take risks on all kinds of different games)

STOP with this infatutaion with launch line ups and the short term. Thats what Microsoft wants from you, but dont let Microsoft fool you for a third time.

If you call yourself a gamer and arent excitied for the PS4, you should probably quit gaming

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#54 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

@multipass35: Anyone who asks this question has never experienced a console release before >_>

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Xbox one has an amazing lineup with graphics that are worse than PS3?

vs

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

Xbox one has an amazing lineup with graphics that are worse than PS3?

vs

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

lol offscreen footage

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

^Ohh here comes the Queen lemming here to save it's princess! LMFAO!

JTH_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#58 JTH_22
Member since 2005 • 1438 Posts

@multipass35: I'm not overly impressed with either launch line-up but over the course of the gen I fully expect the PS4 to have the better exclusive line-up and really the better overall library.

Technofro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By Technofro
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@muffin2020 said:

Lets bring this argument to an end by showing that facts.

This!

The PS4 FACTUALLY has more launch games then the xbone has - bottom line the PS4 has more games that can be played on a PS4 that CANT be played on an xbone

Also, do you notice how xboners will not count or will disregard PS4 launch exclusives like Resogun and Warframe etc

WHILE in the same breath, count xbla downloadable "games" like Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon as exclusives for the xbone or count Kinect shovelware like Tycoon for the xbone etc

Always doing what ever they can to skew the figuers in which ever way can suite them. They are like the sleezy Microsoft themselfes. Xbots are the worst. Microsoft is the worst.

The PS4 still has more exclusive launch games PERIOD.

And Its still close in terms of big "AAA" exclusives too.

PS4 has 2- Killzone & Knack

Xbone only has 3 -Ryse, Dead Rising, Forza 5

But Quality >>>quantity.

Ryse has pretty much already been dismissed as a joke by everyone who has played it and Forza is just more of the same old shit

Hell, Killzone alone>>>>any xbone launch game

Then there is the fact that Sony supports their consoles MUCH BETTER then Microsoft does.

The fact Sony has MUCH better developers then Microsoft has,

SO... playstation exclusives will always be superior and there always will be more of 'em and at more variety. Playstation exclusives FTW this gen, just like they were last gen

Xboners are so infatuated with the short term, which is so wrong and moronic, but even then PS4>>xbone in the short term.....But as far as long term, given what we have seen and the history of each, it wont even be close....playstation consoles have always been >>>>>>>>>>>>>xbox in the long term

The PS4 BEATS the xbone like a red headed step child IN EVERY possible catagory. Theres no reason to get an xbone when PS4 does everything better for less

IF you are a gamer, the PS4 is the ONLY CORRECT option...PS4 all the way and never look back....the xbone is under-powered, over-priced, anti- consumer, NSA SPYING garbage

Anyway, all in all, xbots are the worst, such dishonesty and hypocrisy, they are following in the footsteps of Microsoft afterall. Microsoft's BS and shill tacticts will never work. Xboners will always be laughed at etc etc etc....Long live Playstation!