Do you think the PS4 will sell 40 million by 2016?

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@gabensherald said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Sure, why not?

Because it has NO GAMES, GimpLoser. Oh and PC is destroying it

You poor sad lemming...lol

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Right now 2015 hinges on Bloodborne. If that game scores anything below an 8/10, Sony can kiss the year goodbye. Then again, it did sell well in 2014 with no games.

lol,....

The xbox one had even less games in 2014 and sold worse to ALLOT worse..lol

2015 is in sony's bag all games can score 5 and still they walk over MS doesn't that tell you anything about the state of the xbox brand.?

They have a cheaper price in very moment for more than a month they have and now not even that is helping the, gap this month was bigger than the gap on February 2014 when the xbox one was $500 WTF how you explain that.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

Ouch ....

From the top 10 items in Amazon games 6 are for the PS4..

And get this the PS4 is on spot 8 the xbox one dropped out of the top 20 to spot 23 even while been $50 less than the PS4.....

By the way January sales are up compare to January 2014 sales for the PS4 so the PS4 is on route to sell even more this year...lol

@TigerSuperman

Hey Bro i tag you here so you can make some excuses to of what Amazon is showing..lol

@KBFloYd said:

well ps4 is tracking behind the wii....

nothing but bad news from the weakstation.

Barely and it cost $400 unlike the wii $250,but is not how fast it go starting the wii didn't have legs the PS does have legs,the wii started selling faster than the PS2,yet failed to reach 100 million faster than the PS2 did and basically die in 102 million,the PS2 sold 100 million in 5 years and after that it sold 56million units more,the wii died..

So if it just a matter of time when the PS4 go down in price that the PS4 will outpace the wii and you will look silly..lol

@sSubZerOo said:

@gabensherald said:

It's garbage. Once the casuals get it out of their system they don't need COD anymore, it will bottom out at 30 million once they go back to playing on their phones.

I seriously hope so.. I liked the PS3.. The PS4 is nothing like the PS3 was.. It is more restrictive and closed, and has less features than the PS3 has.. How the hell is that possible? When new stuff is released we expect more features, not less.. Why can't the PS4 play the PSone and psn arcade games that your ps3/psp could play?? And worse of all no backwards compatability.. I remember all the people trying to defend that due to supposed increased costs.. Yet the player base seems to have no fucking problem in paying $50 for slightly face lifted PS3 ports to games..

Simple short answer.? Money... They get more making you re buy or making byte into PSN now,than giving you backward compatibility,the xbox one is the same you can't play xbox games or 360 ones,now what was one of the first thing these 2 companies did sell you remakes.

TLOU and Halo MCC were the 2 biggest exclusives for the units in 2014,2 games that with backward compatibility you could have play both without extra dipping.

I see you gave up on your "no games for 8 months" speech. More proof you have no idea what is going on. Dont ever change.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#52 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Captainqwark10: it's highly probable

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@tormentos said:

@KBFloYd said:

well ps4 is tracking behind the wii....

nothing but bad news from the weakstation.

Barely and it cost $400 unlike the wii $250,but is not how fast it go starting the wii didn't have legs the PS does have legs,the wii started selling faster than the PS2,yet failed to reach 100 million faster than the PS2 did and basically die in 102 million,the PS2 sold 100 million in 5 years and after that it sold 56million units more,the wii died..

So if it just a matter of time when the PS4 go down in price that the PS4 will outpace the wii and you will look silly..lolay both without extra dipping.

so you are saying if the ps4 was 250$ it would be selling as much as the wii?

haha..

if it was 250 it would be a weak piece of shit and no one would buy it...everyone would go to xbox...

the wii had motion controls to make up for the hardware...

the ps4 just isnt as innovative as the wii thats why its behind.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

30-35 million unless some megaton drops. im not sure multi plats will compel 20 million ppl to jump to next gen as long as they are still getting 360/ps3 versions of the game

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 smashed_pinata
Member since 2005 • 3747 Posts

@Captainqwark10 said:

@hoosier7 said:

By the end of 2016 sure, especially if they can get something like a Gran Turismo out that sells crazy units.

Talking by the end of 2015 not 2017.

PS4 will not reach 40 million by Jan 1 2016

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@stuff238 said:

It will hit 40 million easily. No doubt about it. More games, increased HDD size, updates and the price drop.... It will happen for sure.

Nintendo continues to be irrelevant and destined for lower sales than gamecube so they wont be stealing sales from anyone.

Xbone will only be stealing some sales during the holidays, but only in america. The worldwide sales are sony land and thats all that matters.

It's not trending towards 20 million at all this year so far so 20 million is out of the question by the end of the year if we look at the amount it sold so far this year. So far it looks like it will only sell between 32-35 million this year. It's selling around the same pace or slightly higher than last year.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 super600  Moderator

@speak_low said:

Most consoles sell more in their second year. Now, with Uncharted 4 delayed to Spring 2016 (and hopefully ND sticks to that and doesn't delay it again), I'm going to have to take away a few million or so from my first prediction. But the gigantic Uncharted 4 sales spike AKA massive tectonic thrust will just happen later, during April showers. Get ready for one of the best-selling current gen game ever, and one of the biggest system movers ever next year (with many consoles still moving in preparation towards the end of the year).

I still think it's going to be very close to 40 million total by the end of 2015. That would of course mean the PS4 sells more than the 18.5 million in year one.

Things always seem slow and uneventful near the beginning of any year, and they are, if you compare it to post-E3 and the holiday season. But even Sony's "slow" was selling about 2 million in the NPD alone these last two months. Now with March and Bloodborne right at our doorsteps, things are really going to pick up. Throw in E3 announcements and maybe another Sony event, and all of those multiplats and SW Battlefront and The Division and SFV betas and you will have many content gamers playing single and multiplayer games all year, even without Uncharted 4 in there.

I've heard the idea coming from some that PS4's sales may have been front-loaded, and all of these brisk sales and all of that "hype" (AKA brainwashing serum from Sony) will soon vanish and the PS4 will actually sell less this year, calming down to its 'normal' levels. Lemmings, Cows and Hermits love this idea. Poor consumers waking up from the evil Sony Matrix, tearing off their shackles and finally breathing real air. Fantasy (even the vengeful sort) tends to especially vivid after having emotions and expectations shattered at the gates. But Cows ain't stopping for anyone now. And future PS4 owners have examined the competitors' real estate, and are still buying tons of PS4s this year. The opposition somehow think gaming interests and passions will quickly cool off on Sony's side (despite the fact the PS4 will have an even larger library) while things get absolutely sexy on their own platforms. Cows, I think the other animals are trying to flirt and get a migration out of you.

Haha whatevers! 40 million in 2015, here we come!

Correction.

It actually sold closer to 14.5 million according to sony last year and not 18.5 million. It sold the remaining amount during it's first two months on sale.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@KBFloYd:

You mean like the wii? Lol

The wii u was 350 and was total shit the ps4 for 50 more destroys it i think at 250 it woukd beat the wii u silly...

The ps4 will outdo the wii in time frame it is a matter of time just like the wii fail to beat the ps2 to the 100 million line.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

With the rate it's going, I'd say probably 50 million.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By KBFloYd

@tormentos said:

@KBFloYd:

You mean like the wii? Lol

The wii u was 350 and was total shit the ps4 for 50 more destroys it i think at 250 it woukd beat the wii u silly...

The ps4 will outdo the wii in time frame it is a matter of time just like the wii fail to beat the ps2 to the 100 million line.

its not called wii stupid... nintendo's current console is the wiiU...

the wiiU was 350 because of the gamepad and the graphics arent as horrible as mario kart 8 and xenoblade and zelda prove.

without japan i dont think ps4 will reach 100million like the ps1 and wii did...

i think it will maybe sell 80 like the ps3.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

lol at the haters.

Meanwhile, here's Kaz riding a pony!

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

I seriously hope not.. The PS4 is setting a horrible precedent for the industry.. No backwards compatabilty of any kind? Check.. Less features than the past consoles including large multimedia features? Check.. Forcing people to rebuy digital copies like PSone games, psn arcade games that could be played on handhelds and the past console? Check.. Re wrapping games as young as a year old at it's release in "remastered" editions with slight face lifts for $50? Check.. Meanwhile every game thus far could have been developed on last gen consoles and nothing huge would have been lost in the translation.. I guess as primarily a pc gamer I am mystified how this bullshit is acceptable.. When I get the next best version of something I expect it to have the main features of the last one on top of more..

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By super600  Moderator

@speak_low said:

@super600 said:

Correction.

It actually sold closer to 14.5 million according to sony last year and not 18.5 million. It sold the remaining amount during it's first two months on sale.

I think we're going to have to split the difference and say something in between 14.5-18.5 million, because I am sure the 18.5 million officially announced by Sony (representing sales data up until January 3rd, 2015), was for sold through units to customers, not shipped to retailers.

It's true that 18.5 million isn't really one year's worth of sales, but actually one year + 1.5 months (PS4 launching on Nov. 14th).

I have a hard time seeing Sony selling only 14.5 million for their one year anniversary (Nov. 14th, 2014), and then selling another 4 million in just six weeks, to reach 18.5 million. The PS4 sold a lot, and sold extremely fast worldwide (well, except Japan), but even that sales rate is a stretch.

Also, Sony would shortly announce crossing 20 million units anyways. Jumping from 14.5 million to 20 million in that short a time frame is too much, even for the PS4 juggernaut.

I was not talking about the actual amount it sold from November 2013 to January 2014. I was talking about the amount sold from the start of 2014 to december 31th 2014 which is around 14.3 million if I recall. People subtracted the 18.5 million sony revealed at the start of 2015 to get that number.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Could be as it looks like there is no stopping the current gen 8 console leader PS4.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

Xbox one may cause issues for the 40 million, as all of a sudden the Halo MCC bundle is rising through the ranks: http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12#5

I guess this will replace the dying AC bundle.

I guess this all depends on how much impact Halo still has. Otherwise, I believe the PS4 would have no problem getting to 40 million.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Captainqwark10

@sSubZerOo said:

I seriously hope not.. The PS4 is setting a horrible precedent for the industry.. No backwards compatabilty of any kind? Check.. Less features than the past consoles including large multimedia features? Check.. Forcing people to rebuy digital copies like PSone games, psn arcade games that could be played on handhelds and the past console? Check.. Re wrapping games as young as a year old at it's release in "remastered" editions with slight face lifts for $50? Check.. Meanwhile every game thus far could have been developed on last gen consoles and nothing huge would have been lost in the translation.. I guess as primarily a pc gamer I am mystified how this bullshit is acceptable.. When I get the next best version of something I expect it to have the main features of the last one on top of more..

So what your saying is that the Wii U is your favorite console?

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#68 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

Hope not. Shit consoles with shit games. Why is it selling so much again?

Think a lot of us are asking this question.

Other than hype and awaiting for some greatness that still has yet to come I dont see what is selling the system.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@tormentos said:

Hahahaha the butthurt and tears on this thread is basically outstanding..hahahaa

wooooo sales! **** games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tormentos

@inb4uall said:

@tormentos said:

Hahahaha the butthurt and tears on this thread is basically outstanding..hahahaa

The PS4 has more than 200 stop playing blind..

Games are about taste don't like the PS4 games.? Don't buy it those buying it i am sure find something to play.

@KBFloYd said:

the wiiU was 350 because of the gamepad and the graphics arent as horrible as mario kart 8 and xenoblade and zelda prove.

without japan i dont think ps4 will reach 100million like the ps1 and wii did...

When i say like the wii i was referring to your weak console argument.

The graphics are total crap and the wii u has even problem keeping up with the old ass 360 and PS3.

Without Japan.?

Have you see Japan sales lately buffoon.?

The PS4 is smocking the wii U selling 3 to 1 and some times even more.

In February the Wii U sold in japan 26K the PS4 sold 110k....

4 to 1

Last year the PS4 outsold the wii U for the year and this year it will outsold it to..

Hell if we account that japan isn't as strong for the PS4 as it was for the wii on 2006 the 18.5 million sold look even more impressive,after all the PS4 didn't even launch at the same time in japan as it did in US and EU and sold slow,and still sony sold 1.5 million short of what the wii sold at $400....lol

lol 80 million the PS3 sold that and sold like total shit for the first few years...

@super600 said:

Correction.

Same for the wii which started on November 2006 and reach 20 million by December 31.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By KBFloYd

@tormentos said:

@KBFloYd said:

The graphics are total crap and the wii u has even problem keeping up with the old ass 360 and PS3.

Without Japan.?

4 to 1

Last year the PS4 outsold the wii U for the year and this year it will outsold it to..

Hell if we account that japan isn't as strong for the PS4 as it was for the wii on 2006 the 18.5 million sold look even more impressive,after all the PS4 didn't even launch at the same time in japan as it did in US and EU and sold slow,and still sony sold 1.5 million short of what the wii sold at $400....lol

lol 80 million the PS3 sold that and sold like total shit for the first few years...

the ps4 is selling much worse than any playstation ever in japan... even if it sells 100k a month...thats 1 million a year....that means it will catch wiiU in a year.... think about that.

you keep comparing the wiiU to the ps4....why are you hiding from the 3DS pussy?

its more impressive? that their homeland didnt give a shit about them at launch like usa and especially the idiots over in europe? more impressive is a relative term.

ps3 was on the market for 8 years and it was during the gaming renanciance...the most systems sold ever in a generation ps3/360/wii/ds/psp and birth of the HD era. it was amazing.

the ps4 has nothing moving it forward like that....no way that weak piece of shit will last 8 years. 80million or worse is my guess.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#72 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Unless something catastrophic happens, Ps4 is going to sell well for the next decade.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Lol there is so much salt in this thread! Lem are melting everywhere!

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 inb4uall

@tormentos said:

@inb4uall said:

@tormentos said:

The PS4 has more than 200 stop playing blind..

Games are about taste don't like the PS4 games.? Don't buy it those buying it i am sure find something to play.

@KBFloYd said:

Without Japan.?

4 to 1

@super600 said:

Correction.

Same for the wii which started on November 2006 and reach 20 million by December 31.

Ohh believe me I'm staying the hell away from the PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tormentos

@KBFloYd said:

the ps4 is selling much worse than any playstation ever in japan... even if it sells 100k a month...thats 1 million a year....that means it will catch wiiU in a year.... think about that.

you keep comparing the wiiU to the ps4....why are you hiding from the 3DS pussy?

its more impressive? that their homeland didnt give a shit about them at launch like usa and especially the idiots over in europe? more impressive is a relative term.

ps3 was on the market for 8 years and it was during the gaming renanciance...the most systems sold ever in a generation ps3/360/wii/ds/psp and birth of the HD era. it was amazing.

the ps4 has nothing moving it forward like that....no way that weak piece of shit will last 8 years. 80million or worse is my guess.

Problem is 110k in February which is a slow month,as the year go down sales will rise,the actual point sales are rising and the wii U is getting owned in Japan as well.

The 3DS is a portable moron,when the FU** Nintendo has won a generation of consoles with a Portable.?

If that was the case then on the PS2 gen Nintendo and sony ended tied,you know the DS sold like 152 million units the PS2 like 156 million units,but since consoles compete with consoles yeah Nintendo loss took a huge beating with the GC.

If anything you are the pussy for hiding on a portable when the console nintendo has came 1 year before every one and is doing badly.

No is not it is quite impressive even with low sales from japan Sony loss to Nintendo win numbers by 1.5 million units while been $400 not $250,if Japan would have responded to the PS4 like they did with the wii,the PS4 would have sold like 23 million units easy.

The wii and PSP were not HD idiot,your excuse is a joke the PS3 sold 80+ millions even that it started selling slow,the PS4 has even surpass the PS2 sales rate i don't see it stopping any time soon,and PS consoles have longer legs than pretty much any other consoles.

That is funny the wii was even weaker and lasted 7...lol

The PS4 is scorching the sales charts,and considering that the wii u is even weaker and the xbox one been weaker to,if we go by power alone the PS4 will continue to sell great for years,after all the other 2 are weaker and the wii U has even problems beating the damn 2005 xbox 360 or PS3.

@inb4uall said:

Great is not like sony will miss you..hahhaaa

With all the million units they keep selling...

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 inb4uall

@tormentos said:

@KBFloYd said:

Problem is 110k in February which is a slow month,as the year go down sales will rise,the actual point sales are rising and the wii U is getting owned in Japan as well.

The 3DS is a portable moron,when the FU** Nintendo has won a generation of consoles with a Portable.?

If that was the case then on the PS2 gen Nintendo and sony ended tied,you know the DS sold like 152 million units the PS2 like 156 million units,but since consoles compete with consoles yeah Nintendo loss took a huge beating with the GC.

If anything you are the pussy for hiding on a portable when the console nintendo has came 1 year before every one and is doing badly.

No is not it is quite impressive even with low sales from japan Sony loss to Nintendo win numbers by 1.5 million units while been $400 not $250,if Japan would have responded to the PS4 like they did with the wii,the PS4 would have sold like 23 million units easy.

The wii and PSP were not HD idiot,your excuse is a joke the PS3 sold 80+ millions even that it started selling slow,the PS4 has even surpass the PS2 sales rate i don't see it stopping any time soon,and PS consoles have longer legs than pretty much any other consoles.

The PS4 is scorching the sales charts,and considering that the wii u is even weaker and the xbox one been weaker to,if we go by power alone the PS4 will continue to sell great for years,after all the other 2 are weaker and the wii U has even problems beating the damn 2005 xbox 360 or PS3.

@inb4uall said:

Great is not like sony will miss you..hahhaaa

With all the million units they keep selling...

Yeah but with the way they keep posting losses as a company I bet they'll miss my money. ;)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 tormentos

@inb4uall said:

Yeah but with the way they keep posting losses as a company I bet they'll miss my money. ;)

Yeah i guess those 2 billions in games you would spend this year in games will be miss by sony...lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tormentos

@KBFloYd

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1012654

Ouch the latest Media create is out,....

The PS4 even outselling the 3ds for second week in a row and outselling the Wii U almost 6 to 1.

PS4 >> PS3,wii U,XBO by more than double numbers all 3 combined...

But but but Japan...

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Captainqwark10

@tormentos said:

@KBFloYd

The PS4 even outselling the 3ds for second week in a row and outselling the Wii U almost 6 to 1.

But but but Japan...

With the new announcement and Nintendos partially solid holiday line-up, It's hard to tell if the PS4 will pass the Wii U any time soon if ever.

I like how some people are saying the PS4 doesn't have games when the Wii U has had a drought for like 50 years.

btk2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 btk2k2
Member since 2003 • 440 Posts
@super600 said:

@stuff238 said:

It will hit 40 million easily. No doubt about it. More games, increased HDD size, updates and the price drop.... It will happen for sure.

Nintendo continues to be irrelevant and destined for lower sales than gamecube so they wont be stealing sales from anyone.

Xbone will only be stealing some sales during the holidays, but only in america. The worldwide sales are sony land and thats all that matters.

It's not trending towards 20 million at all this year so far so 20 million is out of the question by the end of the year if we look at the amount it sold so far this year. So far it looks like it will only sell between 32-35 million this year. It's selling around the same pace or slightly higher than last year.

I agree, at the moment it is slightly ahead so if the trend holds it is looking at around 15 million for the year, add that to the 18.5 million sold by the start of the year and you are at 33.5 million. I can see a price drop happening and that will provide a bump but I am not sure it will add 7 million consoles. There is the China launch which may help a bit but I am not sure they will be that large a market yet.

I think it is possible to hit 40 million if the stars align but it is much more likely to be in the 35-38 million bracket (assuming a price drop happens).

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 tormentos

@Captainqwark10 said:

With the new announcement and Nintendos partially solid holiday line-up, It's hard to tell if the PS4 will pass the Wii U any time soon if ever.

I like how some people are saying the PS4 doesn't have games when the Wii U has had a drought for like 50 years.

Only a fool will believe that...

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Captainqwark10

@tormentos said:

@Captainqwark10 said:

Only a fool will believe that...

What? PS4 has no games?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha: @KBFloYd: @gabensherald:

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By KBFloYd

@tormentos said:

@KBFloYd said:

a system is a system you stupid monkey....3Ds is a gamming system same as the ps4.

the ps2 gen was the GBA not the DS......the DS gen was the ps3...do you even know what the **** your talking about?

1 year headstart bullshit excuse like the ps3 getting destroyed by the 360.

its impressive if you live in europe or usa...if you live in japan its a joke...all relative. and still behind the wii.

the wii had motion controls, DS had dual screens...psp(was a success because of the renanciance imo)..360/ps3 were HD.....it was the biggest gen ever you stoned fool. the ps4 has nothing to propel it and keep it sustained like that again....its weak as **** and already outdated....it wont last as long as the ps3.

the wii had motion controls thats why it lasted... ps4 has the same controller as the ps1.

keep dreaming tormented.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By KBFloYd

@tormentos said:

@KBFloYd

But but but Japan...

30k for ps4...almost there haha.....will outsell the wiiU and vita in no time.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

<b>I always say what I believe n I believe Sony Won Another Generation SWAG!!! its over I don't even know what others wanna even try to copete with slaystation who cares if you sell a couple of millions because the slaystation is too far ahead n is the best selling system of all times I own both n tried all n slaystation is the best plane n simple. only people who own both n tried all knows slatstations r the bests. you will never see anyone who own both n tried all not pick the slaystation as the best imho facts</b>

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By KBFloYd

@_SWAG_ said:

<b>I always say what I believe n I believe Sony Won Another Generation SWAG!!! its over I don't even know what others wanna even try to copete with slaystation who cares if you sell a couple of millions because the slaystation is too far ahead n is the best selling system of all times I own both n tried all n slaystation is the best plane n simple. only people who own both n tried all knows slatstations r the bests. you will never see anyone who own both n tried all not pick the slaystation as the best imho facts</b>

im glad youre happy with your inferior experience station.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 tormentos

@KBFloYd said:

a system is a system you stupid monkey....3Ds is a gamming system same as the ps4.

the ps2 gen was the GBA not the DS......the DS gen was the ps3...do you even know what the **** your talking about?

its impressive if you live in europe or usa...if you live in japan its a joke...all relative. and still behind the wii.

the wii had motion controls, DS had dual screens...psp(was a success because of the renanciance imo)..360/ps3 were HD.....it was the biggest gen ever you stoned fool. the ps4 has nothing to propel it and keep it sustained like that again....its weak as **** and already outdated....it wont last as long as the ps3.

the wii had motion controls thats why it lasted... ps4 has the same controller as the ps1.

keep dreaming tormented.

No a 3DS is a portable from Nintendo a PS4 is a console they don't share the same game in most cases because the 3DS can't run next gen games.

Both came during the reign of the PS2 idiot,the GAB in 2001 the DS in 2004,by 2004 there was no xbox 360,PS4 or wii,only PS2,Xbox and GC,and mind you that the PS2 lasted until 2012.

Bullshit my ass the Wii U arrived 1 year before every one fool,and loss badly even to the xbox one,and the xbox 360 had a 1 year head start was barely 9 million units ahead of the PS3,they both ended tied even that the PS3 was $600 something that will not happen with the wii U.

Barely behind the wii,but don't worry in a few years you will see how the wii fall behind.

The xbox 360 also have a 50% fail rate a million of re buys idiot,no matter what the PS4 will pass 80 million and will pass the wii like a breeze.

The wii lasted shit it dies much faster than the PS3 and xbox 360 which still alive,the hardware made it impossible for 3rd parties to continue to support it,it was already old by 2006.

@KBFloYd said:

Oh 30k weekly is 120k monthly which is more than 1 million units in 12 months,now 6k monthly yeah....

24k monthly 288k in a year.? Dam the gap will be over by this year.?

Hahahaa

@KBFloYd said:

@_SWAG_ said:

The tears i can taste them...hahahaaa

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By KBFloYd

@tormentos said:

@KBFloYd said:

keep dreaming tormented.

No a 3DS is a portable from Nintendo a PS4 is a console they don't share the same game in most cases because the 3DS can't run next gen games.

Both came during the reign of the PS2 idiot,the GAB in 2001 the DS in 2004,by 2004 there was no xbox 360,PS4 or wii,only PS2,Xbox and GC,and mind you that the PS2 lasted until 2012.

Bullshit my ass the Wii U arrived 1 year before every one fool,and loss badly even to the xbox one,and the xbox 360 had a 1 year head start was barely 9 million units ahead of the PS3,they both ended tied even that the PS3 was $600 something that will not happen with the wii U.

Barely behind the wii,but don't worry in a few years you will see how the wii fall behind.

The xbox 360 also have a 50% fail rate a million of re buys idiot,no matter what the PS4 will pass 80 million and will pass the wii like a breeze.

The wii lasted shit it dies much faster than the PS3 and xbox 360 which still alive,the hardware made it impossible for 3rd parties to continue to support it,it was already old by 2006.

@KBFloYd said:

Oh 30k weekly is 120k monthly which is more than 1 million units in 12 months,now 6k monthly yeah....

24k monthly 288k in a year.? Dam the gap will be over by this year.?

Hahahaa

@KBFloYd said:

@_SWAG_ said:

The tears i can taste them...hahahaaa

3ds is running next gen games because guess what....its a next gen system...

you can keep hiding from the 3DS though thats very funny.

i have explained why ps4 will lose steam and never reach 80million...let alone 100 like the wii.

from the p2/ps1/ps3 the lowest selling in japan was ps3 with 10million....vita is at 3.5 million...ps4 at 1.... this doesnt look good for the return of the king tormentos haha.

kiss the ps2 days goodbye.