Digital Foundry vs The Last of Us: Remastered

#52 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

#53 Posted by clone01 (25294 posts) -

@parkurtommo said:

Man it is so dissapointing that this gen is such a tiny improvement over last gen. I remember the transition from PS1 to PS2, or PS2 to PS3, those were HUGE leaps. And now we have this shit. Running the same games and they can't even run it at 144 fps or whatever, which should be the case.

I think that will change over time. Its still really early in the gen. And on top of that, TLOU was a stellar game on the PS3. As Caroline says in the review, it was already a fantastic looking game.

As an aside, those who think its milking...then don't buy it. Seriously, first world problems.

#55 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

When that becomes funny, I'll tell you.

Quit being a shill!

#57 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

When that becomes funny, I'll tell you.

That was never meant to be funny. There is nothing funny about that.

#58 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

When that becomes funny, I'll tell you.

That was never meant to be funny. There is nothing funny about that.

Oh, so it's just like the rest of your posts

#59 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

When that becomes funny, I'll tell you.

That was never meant to be funny. There is nothing funny about that.

Oh, so it's just like the rest of your posts

Says the kettle.

#61 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib: Go play your Vita.

#62 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

When that becomes funny, I'll tell you.

That was never meant to be funny. There is nothing funny about that.

Oh, so it's just like the rest of your posts

Says the kettle.

Nah, many of my posts are funny.

#63 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

When that becomes funny, I'll tell you.

That was never meant to be funny. There is nothing funny about that.

I'm just saying. And tbh, this 'remaster' has known glitches. Which shouldn't be. They'd better patch a fix in for free or that would be utter shit.

But, that said, just trade the PS3 game in and put money towards this one. And if you haven't bought it, it's a good deal at retail with all DLC included. PS3 game with the same content is not much less. And remember this game will start coming down in price and when used, it will do even more.

It will drop fast in price. I would hope. I already traded my PS3 version in months of go.

You know my stance on the BS.

#64 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib: Go play your Vita.

Well it's 8:30 in the morning so I don't really have time

#65 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

When that becomes funny, I'll tell you.

That was never meant to be funny. There is nothing funny about that.

Oh, so it's just like the rest of your posts

Says the kettle.

Nah, many of my posts are funny.

Says the poster. Enough disruptive posting off-topic...I might have to be a whiny bitch and report you.

#66 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Oh, so it's just like the rest of your posts

Says the kettle.

Nah, many of my posts are funny.

Says the poster. Enough disruptive posting off-topic...I might have to be a whiny bitch and report you.

That sounds like something you'd do

#67 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: Go play your Vita.

Well it's 8:30 in the morning so I don't really have time

Or games? I'm sure you can find an Indy port to pass the time when needed.

I'll bet you paid $250 for that trash too.

#68 Edited by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: Go play your Vita.

Well it's 8:30 in the morning so I don't really have time

Or games? I'm sure you can find an Indy port to pass the time when needed.

I'll bet you paid $250 for that trash too.

Wrong on both points

#69 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: Go play your Vita.

Well it's 8:30 in the morning so I don't really have time

Or games? I'm sure you can find an Indy port to pass the time when needed.

I'll bet you paid $250 for that trash too.

Wrong on both points

But you're used to being wrong

You know what they say about a fool with their money?

#71 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: Go play your Vita.

Well it's 8:30 in the morning so I don't really have time

Or games? I'm sure you can find an Indy port to pass the time when needed.

I'll bet you paid $250 for that trash too.

Wrong on both points

But you're used to being wrong

You know what they say about a fool with their money?

I don't know, what do they say about you?

#72 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Oh, so it's just like the rest of your posts

Says the kettle.

Nah, many of my posts are funny.

Says the poster. Enough disruptive posting off-topic...I might have to be a whiny bitch and report you.

That sounds like something you'd do

It's funny how you just convicted yourself with that post. Prison shanked wife. Double shanked.

#73 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: Go play your Vita.

Well it's 8:30 in the morning so I don't really have time

Or games? I'm sure you can find an Indy port to pass the time when needed.

I'll bet you paid $250 for that trash too.

Wrong on both points

But you're used to being wrong

You know what they say about a fool with their money?

I don't know, what do they say about you?

Please don't STOP!!!

#74 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Says the poster. Enough disruptive posting off-topic...I might have to be a whiny bitch and report you.

That sounds like something you'd do

It's funny how you just convicted yourself with that post. Prison shanked wife. Double shanked.

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

#75 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16206 posts) -

My copy will be showing up at the office tomorrow ... I can't wait. :)

#77 Edited by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

It's funny how you just convicted yourself with that post. Prison shanked wife. Double shanked.

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

Shoe fits. A bitch must wear it. /amiright?

Wow, your wife must hate shoe shopping with you

#78 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Says the poster. Enough disruptive posting off-topic...I might have to be a whiny bitch and report you.

That sounds like something you'd do

It's funny how you just convicted yourself with that post. Prison shanked wife. Double shanked.

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

Shoe fits. A bitch must wear it. /amiright?

Wow, your wife must hate shoe shopping with you

I don't shop with my wife. I don't have a vagina.

#79 Edited by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

Shoe fits. A bitch must wear it. /amiright?

Wow, your wife must hate shoe shopping with you

I don't shop with my wife. I don't have a vagina.

Oh, so she really hates you then

But you did prison shank her so it's understandable

#80 Posted by navyguy21 (13063 posts) -

48fps or not, it is still the best game on any next gen platform.

#81 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16190 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Says the poster. Enough disruptive posting off-topic...I might have to be a whiny bitch and report you.

That sounds like something you'd do

It's funny how you just convicted yourself with that post. Prison shanked wife. Double shanked.

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

Shoe fits. A bitch must wear it. /amiright?

Wow, your wife must hate shoe shopping with you

I don't shop with my wife. I don't have a vagina.

#82 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

Shoe fits. A bitch must wear it. /amiright?

Wow, your wife must hate shoe shopping with you

I don't shop with my wife. I don't have a vagina.

Oh, so she really hates you then

But you did prison shank her so it's understandable

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the fuck out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

#84 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16190 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@navyguy21 said:

48fps or not, it is still the best game on any next gen platform.

Lol that 48 fps is absolute minimum for less than a second. Most of the time it's 60 fps with normal drops to 55 fps when there is heat.

Still it should be a constant 60. The cell architecture must really be a bitch to get around if even ND can't pull it off.

Thank heavens Xbone now get's to fulfill being the harder system to develop for.

#85 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16206 posts) -

@b4x said:

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the fuck out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

An internet tough guy that posts on "System Wars" is giving us marital advice.

I don't even need to point out what complete joke that is, but I guess I will anyway.

#86 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

Shoe fits. A bitch must wear it. /amiright?

Wow, your wife must hate shoe shopping with you

I don't shop with my wife. I don't have a vagina.

Oh, so she really hates you then

But you did prison shank her so it's understandable

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the fuck out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

I mean, why wouldn't i take advice from someone like this:

"You're an idiot.....Fucking worthless fanboy. Go suck a graphics card t***. And pound some ram in your ass.

Butt-hurt? You weak fuck....Really?

Butt-hurt? I would beat the fuck out of you...Brain or brawn....My arms are as big as your legs chump."

Or who gets so worked up and insecure he feels the need to post pictures of his wife and child, and then has to beg other users to take them down.

Yes, you definitely seem like the type of "man" we should all be taking advice from /s

#87 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16190 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

It's funny how you just convicted yourself with that post. Prison shanked wife. Double shanked.

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

Shoe fits. A bitch must wear it. /amiright?

Wow, your wife must hate shoe shopping with you

That's why he's not there, she sends him back to wait in the car.

#88 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@Dire_Weasel said:

@b4x said:

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the fuck out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

An internet tough guy that posts on "System Wars" is giving us marital advice.

I don't even need to point out what complete joke that is, but I guess I will anyway.

who wouldn't want to take advice from a 40 something year old man who needs to prove he's a "man" to a bunch of "punk kids" on the internet?

#90 Edited by freedomfreak (43443 posts) -

#91 Edited by Chutebox (38282 posts) -
@lostrib said:

I mean, why wouldn't i take advice from someone like this:

"You're an idiot.....Fucking worthless fanboy. Go suck a graphics card t***. And pound some ram in your ass.

Butt-hurt? You weak fuck....Really?

Butt-hurt? I would beat the fuck out of you...Brain or brawn....My arms are as big as your legs chump."

Or who gets so worked up and insecure he feels the need to post pictures of his wife and child, and then has to beg other users to take them down.

Yes, you definitely seem like the type of "man" we should all be taking advice from /s

Wait, this happened?

#92 Posted by ironcreed (14083 posts) -

Behold, the mighty PS4 struggling to maintain 60fps on a PS3 game that looks pretty much the same. Who would have thought?

Snarky comments aside, it's still a great game and I hope those who have not already played it give it a shot.

#93 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

I mean, why wouldn't i take advice from someone like this:

"You're an idiot.....Fucking worthless fanboy. Go suck a graphics card t***. And pound some ram in your ass.

Butt-hurt? You weak fuck....Really?

Butt-hurt? I would beat the fuck out of you...Brain or brawn....My arms are as big as your legs chump."

Or who gets so worked up and insecure he feels the need to post pictures of his wife and child, and then has to beg other users to take them down.

Yes, you definitely seem like the type of "man" we should all be taking advice from /s

Wait, this happened?

yes, on more than one occasion. I believe at one point he posted a picture that had his son's face, and he had to ask others to remove it form their quotes. And he at one point posted a picture of his wife and he asked me to remove it from my quote. Of course, it took him a while to realize both pictures were still sitting on his profile under "Images", but they're gone now

#95 Edited by Chutebox (38282 posts) -

@lostrib: Ugh, that's sad.

#96 Posted by commonfate (12824 posts) -

This thread is not what I expected.

#97 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@b4x said:

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the fuck out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

An internet tough guy that posts on "System Wars" is giving us marital advice.

I don't even need to point out what complete joke that is, but I guess I will anyway.

who wouldn't want to take advice from a 40 something year old man who needs to prove he's a "man" to a bunch of "punk kids" on the internet?

Okay leave it there now. No need to take this any further and offend people.

But then how can I continue to shill! How!!!

#98 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16190 posts) -

@commonfate said:

This thread is not what I expected.

It's like a mexican soap opera.

#99 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Dire_Weasel said:

@b4x said:

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the fuck out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

An internet tough guy that posts on "System Wars" is giving us marital advice.

I don't even need to point out what complete joke that is, but I guess I will anyway.

Tough guy? Really?

Just giving friendly advice? If you kiss a woman's ass she will leave you flat.

No woman I have ever met wants a bitch for a partner or lover. Those that do get in those relationships with men fail. I have seen it happen many times.

Brady Bunch relationships are BS.

You think woman want John Wayne, James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, Clint Eastwood....or any of the other hard-asses because they're nice?

Never met a woman that says my god I must have a shopping buddy. :p

A woman does not want a man that in the back of her mind, she thinks she might have a chance to kick their ass. LMFAO

#100 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

You prison shanked your wife?

Reported

Shoe fits. A bitch must wear it. /amiright?

Wow, your wife must hate shoe shopping with you

I don't shop with my wife. I don't have a vagina.

Oh, so she really hates you then

But you did prison shank her so it's understandable

Hard to hate a man. It's mostly. Please don't stop!!

Here's a hint...If you shop with your wife. You're doing it wrong.

Kissing ass with a woman is a no-no. Expect divorce. A woman doesn't want a shopping buddy. She wants a man that can protect and wear her the fuck out.

This is coming from a guy that has been married 24 years. Not some punk kid on the SW forums PRETENDING to know what woman want.

Heed this advice.

I mean, why wouldn't i take advice from someone like this:

"You're an idiot.....Fucking worthless fanboy. Go suck a graphics card t***. And pound some ram in your ass.

Butt-hurt? You weak fuck....Really?

Butt-hurt? I would beat the fuck out of you...Brain or brawn....My arms are as big as your legs chump."

Or who gets so worked up and insecure he feels the need to post pictures of his wife and child, and then has to beg other users to take them down.

Yes, you definitely seem like the type of "man" we should all be taking advice from /s

Says the lonely guy with the Vita. :P

EDIT: Those are all hard facts. I wouldn't post that, If I didn't believe it to be true.

You can always test your luck?