Did this e3 change your mind on getting a wiiU? *POLL*

• 129 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#51 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"] It has to come out this year and is listed for Holiday 2012. Personally I'm calling November 18th. bonesawisready5

It doesn't "have" to come out Nintendo hasn't given a firm release date. If they did, they would have said it at the E3 conference.

No, the thing isn't ready. It doesn't have the development support they are gunning for and they have very few 1st party titles that are to the point of being shown off to the public.

I'm calling it right now, no next gen consoles in 2012. The developers and publishers want it but Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo aren't in the position to put a new console out yet.

A bunch of titles are listed for "Holiday 2012" and Nintendo has confirmed that the Wii U is coming out this holiday check this picture Holiday 2012 Wii U release I think the launch line up is friggin' amazing. Mario Bros, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, ZombiU, Mass Effect 3, Dark Siders 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Lego City Undercover and so many more in the launch window already

I can play the majority of games on the WiiU on my current gen consoles. Getting a 9 month late port of a game isn't selling me the thing. ZombiU is a proof of concept and everybody is pretty much convinced it's a Red Steel showing. A redon version New Super Mario Brothers isn't doing it for me.

The launch is pretty weak so far if those are the only confrimed titles. I mean really really weak. Those 3rd party games won't take any real advantage of the tablet controller.

As I said, the WiiU is not ready for a 2012 launch if that is all they have to offer.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17882 Posts
i was pretty sure i was going to get one at launch. now i am not so sure. not enough exclusive games to get my interest. i will pick one up at some stage. i like the idea and ninty will eventually fire up. but at the moment its not looking like a tempting or particularly interesting prospect games wise.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

Wanted to, but they gave me little to no reason to believe in them. Then IGN's interview (pretty good interview on Rich's part) with Reggie kinda proves to me that they think core gamers just need third party. He talks about how they want batman and such. That is all well and good Reggie, but can you guess why 90% of core gamers buy your consoles? FIRST PARTY GAMES!

NaveedLife

And then third parties get the impression that those are the only games that sell on nintendo systems, they drop support, and the cycle continues

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

It doesn't "have" to come out Nintendo hasn't given a firm release date. If they did, they would have said it at the E3 conference.

No, the thing isn't ready. It doesn't have the development support they are gunning for and they have very few 1st party titles that are to the point of being shown off to the public.

I'm calling it right now, no next gen consoles in 2012. The developers and publishers want it but Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo aren't in the position to put a new console out yet.

Wasdie

A bunch of titles are listed for "Holiday 2012" and Nintendo has confirmed that the Wii U is coming out this holiday check this picture Holiday 2012 Wii U release I think the launch line up is friggin' amazing. Mario Bros, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, ZombiU, Mass Effect 3, Dark Siders 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Lego City Undercover and so many more in the launch window already

I can play the majority of games on the WiiU on my current gen consoles. Getting a 9 month late port of a game isn't selling me the thing. ZombiU is a proof of concept and everybody is pretty much convinced it's a Red Steel showing. A redon version New Super Mario Brothers isn't doing it for me.

The launch is pretty weak so far if those are the only confrimed titles. I mean really really weak. Those 3rd party games won't take any real advantage of the tablet controller.

As I said, the WiiU is not ready for a 2012 launch if that is all they have to offer.

You may be convinced ZombiU is another red steel but you aren't everyone. Kotaku likes it and so does IGN I get it that it doesn't please you but you don't represent everybody. There are plenty of people, unlike forum go'ers like you and I, who will love playing Batman, Ninja Gaiden, Mass Effect on it and Assassin's Creed 3, Medal of Honor and Dark Siders 2 will be available only a month or so after the other versions release. It may not be a good line up to you, but to a lot of people it's going to be amazing. Those are all good games (xcept Ninja Gaiden lol) that plenty of people will enjoy. Not to mention Scribblenauts Unlimited, Sonic Racing Transformed, Cloudberry Kingdom, Trine 2: Director's Cut and P-100 are all launch window or holiday 2012 games. I'd almost buy it just for the exclusive Rayman Legends personally. BTW I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just showing a different side of the situation.
kiddoom93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 kiddoom93
Member since 2006 • 838 Posts

I will give it time to see what it has planned coming towards it's first full year on the market so E3 2013 will be the deciding point for me on the WiiU but after this showing and what it has coming I'm not in the slightest bit convinced and neither do most of the people on here considering a WiiU unless your a die hard fan of course.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#56 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

The only thing that has any hopes of swaying my mind into getting one is another quality Super Smash Brothers installment.

sune_Gem
Good luck, at the earliest you might hear of the game is 2013. 2014 if you're lucky.
MrJack3690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MrJack3690
Member since 2004 • 2227 Posts

Wasdie

I'm expecting it to release this year, as I thought that was the plan. Though it would be interesting if they waited until next year to release it.

Yeah not a lot for it, but I thought the exact same way about the 3DS at first, and it's doing pretty well as far as games go now. The console looks nice and I think I'll like using the controller, but yeah I just want to see some games for it.

Though what if their mentality is "We're getting a lot of games late to the party." and they want to have it out now to have 3rd parties release games on the WiiU alongside the 360, PS3 and PC releases?

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Yeah but I wouldn't have been getting it this year anyway. I got my eyes on a 3DS at the moment.
M1KES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 M1KES
Member since 2003 • 750 Posts
[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"] A bunch of titles are listed for "Holiday 2012" and Nintendo has confirmed that the Wii U is coming out this holiday check this picture Holiday 2012 Wii U release I think the launch line up is friggin' amazing. Mario Bros, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, ZombiU, Mass Effect 3, Dark Siders 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Lego City Undercover and so many more in the launch window alreadybonesawisready5

You may be convinced ZombiU is another red steel but you aren't everyone. Kotaku likes it and so does IGN I get it that it doesn't please you but you don't represent everybody. There are plenty of people, unlike forum go'ers like you and I, who will love playing Batman, Ninja Gaiden, Mass Effect on it and Assassin's Creed 3, Medal of Honor and Dark Siders 2 will be available only a month or so after the other versions release. It may not be a good line up to you, but to a lot of people it's going to be amazing. Those are all good games (xcept Ninja Gaiden lol) that plenty of people will enjoy. Not to mention Scribblenauts Unlimited, Sonic Racing Transformed, Cloudberry Kingdom, Trine 2: Director's Cut and P-100 are all launch window or holiday 2012 games. I'd almost buy it just for the exclusive Rayman Legends personally. BTW I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just showing a different side of the situation.

I don't think relying on games already out on other platforms is what getting people interested. They need to put a reason to acquire the new console, they could of done that with: 1- showing how much better it is to play those old games with the wiiu remote (using it to manage inventory and for map won't cut it) 2- showing they had the best graphics making it a truly next gen console... what they showed made it look like a ps3/xbox with a fancy controller and nintendo games 3- showing exclusives (pikmin 3 looks good but the rest was underwelming...) This was probably the most important e3 for them and they lost a chance to hype up their launch. I agree with Wasdie.. it's too early to push out this console.. the hardware may be ready.. but the software isn't.
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#60 bowserjr123
Member since 2006 • 2478 Posts

[QUOTE="bowserjr123"]

I've always been eager to get new Nintendo consoles, but I'm definitely going to wait on Wii U. I want to see some great exclusives for it other than New Super Mario Brothers and some good third party games that don't consist of ports released earlier before I consider purchasing one.

bonesawisready5

I'm not trying to convince you or anything but I think third party exclusives like Project P-100, ZombiU and Rayman Legends is a pretty good start.

If done right, they could be a good start. But then again, they could all become flops like Red Steel with the Wii.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#61 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

I won't be getting one.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

It's generally a bad idea to get a console on launch.

It's better to wait a few years to get an idea if the library will catch up or if the library will be lacking in the long run.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts
I am getting one, but it sure wasn't the conference that convinced me, but I'm very interested in Pikmin 3, P100, and Rayman Legends, that I may get one at launch, and I am sure NSMBU will be fun, it just isn't anything surprising. I will wait to say how they score to make up my mind on NintendoLand, Lego City Stories and Scribblenauts U, which I think looks stunning in HD.
GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#64 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

Zombie U looked quite interesting, but I'm not easily convinced by an incomplete game, and even if it turns out to be great I don't ever get a console for a single game. Most of the Wii U library are completely unappealing to me. In terms of hardware fidelity Wii U is still miles behind a PC, so to me it's just another console.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

The WiiU was terribly underwhelming and so was Nintendos E3 overall

WTA2k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#66 WTA2k5
Member since 2005 • 3999 Posts

Yes. In a bad way. Or in a good way, actually, since I'll be saving myself some money.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#67 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

I wanted one, but this E3 was so unimpressively boring I might wait for a price drop.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts
I will end up getting one once more games come out. Maybe next year or something not one of those launch titles sold me on the console... and seeing as I have a GTX 680 I won't be getting AC3, Metro last light e.t.c on anything but my PC. So right now all it has is 2D mario, Pikmin and ZombiU but I'm on the fence on this since its a launch title that doesn't look like its got much production value. I was honestly hoping for a new Metroid Prime, It was the first game that came to mind when I first saw the controller but it doesn't seem like that's coming any time soon.
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#69 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
Ya..I'm still getting one. I need that Super Mario in my life.
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

They have shown me absolutely nothing so far to be excited about.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

Waiting for them to have a game big enough to get me to even want to buy it let alone spring the cash.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Grey_Eyed_Elf

Optical_Order
Well unless your a die hard Pikmin fan... but that game never sold well on the gamecube to begin with, just a bunch of fake boys running around saying its amazing but when it was out on the Gamecube it was completely ignored.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#73 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

Wanted to, but they gave me little to no reason to believe in them. Then IGN's interview (pretty good interview on Rich's part) with Reggie kinda proves to me that they think core gamers just need third party. He talks about how they want batman and such. That is all well and good Reggie, but can you guess why 90% of core gamers buy your consoles? FIRST PARTY GAMES!

Shinobishyguy

And then third parties get the impression that those are the only games that sell on nintendo systems, they drop support, and the cycle continues

Pretty much this. I don't know how many people miss this. It's something I've been saying for who knows how long. As for the topic, while the show was disappointing, it did not change my plans to get the Wii U as I still plan to get one.
gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts
I'll eventually get it but I didn't see anything that made me want to get it when it comes out.
MicrosoftRules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MicrosoftRules
Member since 2012 • 835 Posts

There's always next E3 to sell me something, but I wasn't sold on it this E3.

ShyGuy0504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ShyGuy0504
Member since 2009 • 1138 Posts

I decided I was getting it when they announced it last year. This E3 didn't change that. The only thing that would make me not buy one is if Nintendo said they wouldn't be making any first party games and only third party games would be availabe for the system. But that would obviously never happen. :P

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="Optical_Order"]

Grey_Eyed_Elf
Well unless your a die hard Pikmin fan... but that game never sold well on the gamecube to begin with, just a bunch of fake boys running around saying its amazing but when it was out on the Gamecube it was completely ignored.

Or maybe the game actually looks good :|
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

It kinda did at first, but it's like... w/e now. I still want it. So if thou launch in black, then I shall drop a stack. Might wait a year though.

superfluidity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 superfluidity
Member since 2010 • 2163 Posts

I was just baffled by the lack of any really impressive new games. It's making me wonder if their development budget just isn't up to the task.

If you're Nintendo, why in the heck aren't you coming out with, for example, a brand new Pokemon game that plays either on the 3DS or the Wii U with HD graphics and seamless online multiplayer? Why not a big budget new IP title? Why not an impressive new HD Zelda/Mario? Why don't they give people what they want?

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Grey_Eyed_Elf
[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"][QUOTE="Optical_Order"]

Shinobishyguy

I never said it didn't... I'm just saying that there's a lot of fanboy's running around claiming that its enough for them to buy the console and how it was amazing yet the Pickmin sold TO THIS DAY 1.7million copies world wide. They making it out to be a must have. Its not. Never was, it was a niche game that no one really bought.
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TilxWLOC
Member since 2011 • 1164 Posts

I'm more excited than I was before. Have my pre-order almost paid off and waiting. A launch line up of Rayman Legends, Dark Siders 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Mass Effect 3, ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros U, Pikmin 3, Lego City Undercover, Project P-100, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Assassin's Creed III, Nintendo Land, Ghost Recon Onilne, Scribblenauts Unlimited is amazing.

Yes, a lot of those games are launch or launch window games. This blows my mind. ZombiU sounds like a refreshing take on the Zombie game and Pikmin 3 is glorious. But I also understand that making games like Nintendo Land, SiNG serves a purpose and I didn't mind those portions of the conferences. I'm not the only gamer in the world after all.

bonesawisready5

Wow, I didn't know you could pre-order consoles, that's sweet, wish I had the money.

I don't get why people are complaining about the ports, did you expect it not to happen this time for some reason? The lineup is pretty solid, better than the PS3 was, from what I looked up. The first party titles are looking pretty great, especially Pikmin. I remember renting that game, forgot about it for a while though, got to pick those back up, wish they were longer. ZombiU looks promising, I don't get why anyone would compare it to Red Steel seeing as ZombiU had a playable demo. I think people just don't want new games to be good, what a shame.

Also, Bonesaw, you are right, I didn't own any of those multiplats, so now that they are coming to Wii-U I don't see a reason not to pick them up for that. SiNG (?) and all that, I don't care about, but it they want the console to get off the ground those are great games to show. They do have an audience.

But, yeah, the conference was about on par with Sony's, which wasn't very good either, I kind of overreacted at first myself, especially when they showed SiNG and stuff, but then I realized, "I'm not the only gamer in the world after all.", well put.

TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 TilxWLOC

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"]

Grey_Eyed_Elf

I never said it didn't... I'm just saying that there's a lot of fanboy's running around claiming that its enough for them to buy the console and how it was amazing yet the Pickmin sold TO THIS DAY 1.7million copies world wide. They making it out to be a must have. Its not. Never was, it was a niche game that no one really bought.

Maybe the people that did buy it thought it was that good, I don't see your point.

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
I'm satisfied with the hardware and the controller, I just need to see better games.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

I'm satisfied with the hardware and the controller, I just need to see better games.tomarlyn
I'm sure they will show better games at Nintendo Direct in 2 more months. Nintendo has a Nintendo Direct every 2 months and the last one was this past Sunday.

Nintendo only showed launch titles at E3.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Grey_Eyed_Elf

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

TilxWLOC

Maybe the people that did buy it thought it was that good, I don't see your point.

YOU never will...
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 TilxWLOC

[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"]

Grey_Eyed_Elf

YOU never will...

"I never said it wasn't good, but it didn't sell well and people like it a lot, they are lying.", there is no point here to miss other than you trying to put down a game without any reasoning or logic.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Grey_Eyed_Elf

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"]

[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

TilxWLOC

YOU never will...

"I never said it wasn't good, but it didn't sell well and people like it a lot, they are lying.", there is no point here to miss other than you trying to put down a game without any reasoning or logic.

Anyone else seeing this?!...

You got this:

"I never said it wasn't good, but it didn't sell well and people like it a lot, they are lying.",

Out of this?:

"I never said it didn't... I'm just saying that there's a lot of fanboy's running around claiming that its enough for them to buy the console and how it was amazing yet the Pickmin sold TO THIS DAY 1.7million copies world wide. They making it out to be a must have. Its not. Never was, it was a niche game that no one really bought."

I'm done on this thread.

Seem's like fanboys will buy absolutely anything Nintendo s*** out.

chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chaoz-king
Member since 2005 • 5956 Posts
Nope.
dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#89 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

I love how close minded gamers are i really do. How did we all get so conservative? I know so many far lefters in real life that are soooooo conservative with there games.

Its fun to watch all the pretendos and haters make stuff up about wii u.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#90 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Slightly. I'm PROBABLY going to get one..I'm a sucker for new consoles.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#91 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I love how close minded gamers are i really do. How did we all get so conservative? I know so many far lefters in real life that are soooooo conservative with there games.

Its fun to watch all the pretendos and haters make stuff up about wii u.

dontshackzmii

To be honest, Nintendo isn't doing itself any favors. They really aren't presenting a compelling reason to invest in their new system.

JuarN18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 JuarN18
Member since 2007 • 4981 Posts
I'm satisfied with the hardware and the controller, I just need to see better games.tomarlyn
I agree, ZombiU and pikmin 3 look good but that's not enough for me
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 TilxWLOC

Anyone else seeing this?!...

You got this:

"I never said it wasn't good, but it didn't sell well and people like it a lot, they are lying.",

Out of this?:

"I never said it didn't... I'm just saying that there's a lot of fanboy's running around claiming that its enough for them to buy the console and how it was amazing yet the Pickmin sold TO THIS DAY 1.7million copies world wide. They making it out to be a must have. Its not. Never was, it was a niche game that no one really bought."

I'm done on this thread.

Seem's like fanboys will buy absolutely anything Nintendo s*** out.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

"Just a bunch of fake boys" praising Pikmin, but "I didn't say it was bad, but it didn't sell well so it isn't a must have." you generalized everyone who felt Pikmin was a must-have in those posts, Pikmin is a really good game, just because it didn't sell well doesn't mean it wasn't something people think would sell a system to them. You called them all liars, insinuating that the game is bad, but it isn't?

Shadow of the Colossus didn't sell much, but how much do you want to bet someone bought a PS3/PS2 to try it out? I know I did. I'm not even defending Nintendo here that is just really contradictory.

Guess what else? Whatever system has The Last Guardian, I will buy, but I must be lying, Shadow of the Colossus didn't sell well. See how that sounds?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50676 Posts
lol at people that really thought Wii U would be next gen. Sheep will never learn.JohnnyCageMK
First gen gaming then?
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50676 Posts

Was going to get it but now I'm not. They really need to show me some good **** if they want my money.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

It made me want Pikmin 3 more. That's about it really.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

I wanna see more of the interface, chievos, online system and I want to see more games for it. What they showed at E3 quite simply wasn't enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

Well Nintendo failed atthier big chance this year, they did not manage to sell me the Wii U, infact they did the opposite, the hardware I do not care all that much about, but it is weak.

The true problem is what they showed, nothing really sold the Wii U, it was mostly run off the mill, it was a safe showing, and completely underwhelming.

If they have no wish to do new things, and deliver that hardware, they will fail with the Wii U. if it had the hardware, but showed me something new and exciting, I would be hooked.

So to me, Nintendo almost killed the Wii U by that reveal. too safe, too little excitement, and too little.

amaneuvering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 amaneuvering
Member since 2009 • 4809 Posts

I was on the fence before E3 and right now I'm still on the fence.