Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:

@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:

Lems : But destiny will run 1080p , it must be the hidden power of X1...

Cows : Yaaawnnn... whatever the case ...7850 >> 7790 by miles

Why all of a sudden everything is about Resolution .... And only on 1-2 games out of how many ? What about lighting , shadows , depth of feild , textures and above all FRAMES PER SEC stability ...

You really think you brainwashed lems that is possible for an 7790 to be on par with an 7850 GPU just because of kinect remove or a patch or whatever ?? I mean seriously now you are serious about this ? Get it over , this gen MS console...sucks big time compared to its competitor ... and thats all there is to it.

Doesnt matter if you trolling, hyping , hating , laughing ... the fact remains. 7850 ..destroys 7790 ! and thats where this thread ends.

Theses consoles destroy nothing.

What the heck this has to do with what my point is !!?

PS4 >> X1 all day long as of raw power and graphical capabilities. Period. Everything else is for the sake of System wars.

You're taking launch games on old engines to make your case of the power difference. I know the PS4 is more powerful. The way you try to describe with your sensationalist Hyperbole. Is a joke. You know it.

The only exclusive game that is 1080p 60fps Is on the X1. Who gives a shit about 2d crowds. If you're admiring the 2d crowds you suck at the game. That doesn't change the fact that the developers still got there. Even if they had to reduce their budget. It's the ONLY exclusive AAA game to do it.

I don't see one exclusive AAA game on the Horizon being 1080p 60fps for the PS4. Targeting does not mean it's going to be either.

This 50% power difference is utter BS and you know it. The PS4 is a straight forward number cruncher. With little hoops to jump through to get there. The X1 takes a shit load of optimization. Something the developers haven't even considered yet.

Talk your Hyperbole to someone else fanboy.

What the crap you talking about ... !!? You dont make sense at all !! 7850 >> 7790 !! live with it dont cry about it , its the bitter truth !! Give a system 100 patches , remove all drives and anything that needs memory and CPU power or bring DX20 from future ... still 7850 kick 7790s ass !! You daydreaming poor lem if you think games will look exactly the same in every single graphical setting IF , i repeat , IF developers care to make PS4 version better

Now please ... try to troll someone else !! I wont bite for those funny things you saying. 7850 > 7790! Nothing to hyperbole here , its a fact.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I already played Diablo 3 in 2560x1440

1080p is last gen!!!

whats that make the pathetic xbone version then?

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153  Edited By ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

@tormentos said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

Oh look another cow thread about 1080p resolution, welcome to the year 2003 Consolites.

Dude now on PC the majority of gamers play on 1080p and the second most use resolution is 1366X768 barely over 720p,on 2003 the majority of gamers probably played in 1024 x 768,higher resolution that those were possible but where far from been the majority on PC.

I could give two craps about how many people ran their games in 1080p vs 720p, the point is PC gamers have been running 1080p for like a decade, its 2014 and you consolites are so impressed by 1080p that there is a cow making a thread about resolution daily.

Like I said, welcome to 2003 consolite.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#154 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

We still talking about resolution? Shit is getting old we know the ps4 is more powerful. This isn't news any more

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Console noobs talking about resolution!! Even a budget PC can arse them these days and when the next generation of PC graphics cards come out ( Which is very soon ) then price/performance for PC is going to get even better.

Sad times to be a console gamer..

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 290 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

Console noobs talking about resolution!! Even a budget PC can arse them these days and when the next generation of PC graphics cards come out ( Which is very soon ) then price/performance for PC is going to get even better.

Holy shit,are you telling me NEW technology will be better than OLD technology? STOP THE PRESSES

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#157 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Enjoyed it on PS3. Was thinking of getting it again, but I think I'll go PC

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@D4RKL1NG said:

@scatteh316 said:

Holy shit,are you telling me NEW technology will be better than OLD technology? STOP THE PRESSES

Because that's the way it's always been 100% right? lol... There's quite a few occasions where the newer stuff hasn't been as good as older stuff.... AMD 2900XTX comes to mind...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

What does that have to do with me being able to spend $600+/- on a PC that will destroy the PS4? Do you always try to move those goal post?

No it doesn't. You could get most new games at least $10 cheaper than the console counter part. Even used console games cost more than the PC counter parts. You don't want to bring in exclusives dude. Everyone knows the PC has waaaayyyyyy more but still, if I want to play PS4 exclusives then I'll purchase a PS4 just like I have with the XOne. See the difference El Tormented, I'm limiting myself.

A very BIG reason to get a PC over the PS4 IS because it can do so much more. Let's not forget that it also out performs the PS4 in every way. You cling to your scores El Tormented. I've had way more fun with games on the PC than on any console.

That's already been proven dude and as time passes PC parts get cheaper. You keep telling yourself the PS4 is powerful. Maybe some day you'll actually believe it.

PS4 == weak laptop CPU with years old 7850. Hahaha and you think that's powerful. Talk about damage control

PS+ $50 yearly cost == $250 after 5 years. Hahahaha

A $600 PC will not destroy the PS4 you blind biased lemming,running more frames at higher resolution isn't destroying,unless you want to admit that the PS4 is destroying the xbox one by those same rules.

No dude STFU not always all games are $40 or $50 on PC

http://www.amazon.com/Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-PC/dp/B00CPKUV9I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402654811&sr=8-1&keywords=wolfenstein

http://www.amazon.com/Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-PC/dp/B00CPKUV9I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402654811&sr=8-1&keywords=wolfenstein

The xbox one version is $46 dollar the PC version $60 and the PS4 version $58..lol

Not all games are cheaper also there is a used market on console non existent on PC period.

Yet the higher rate ones which make a big splash are on console not PC,when was the last time PC got something ever relevant.? Now stop pretending your are a PC gamer every one knows here you are a butthurt lemming which know little about PC.lol

Yes it also surpass the PS4 in cost,and is more trouble some for the average gamer,console don't need part changes,consoles don't have to worry about virus,consoles will play even the most demanding games scale down,even some that would not run period on GPU like the gimped 7800 which is the counter part of the PS4,have a nice time trying to run Crysis 3 on a 7800 like the PS3 does.

Yeah because the PS4 will cost $399 for ever right.? The hardware the PS3 had on 2006 on PC was more than $2k on 2006,from GPU to CPu to Blu-ray in fact a Blu-ray drive on PC was $999 on 2006 that is more than a PS3 cost,and quality wise the PS3 still had a better image quality,basically the PS3 was one of the top Blu-ray players for several years.

Now to build a PC like the PS4 you need more than $500 period,parts get cheaper consoles also get cheaper.

Well is more powerful than your loved xbox one which has the same laptop CPU but with a 7770..hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh the 7850 doesn't have 18 CU or 1.84TF.

Now the 7770 doesn't have 12 CU but is does have 1.28TF just like the xbox one thanks to its higher clock speed.

Yeah PSN+ $50 a year = $250 now add the games you get those 5 years without extra cost...

Lets see 2 game per month multiply by 12 = 24 games multiply again by 5 year = 120 games...

Now calculate how much is that in money...

Just to give you an example Pes was $50 on steam,while the PS3 got it free last month,that happen with many games got by people on PSN+ counting PSN+ price as something bad but ignoring the games you get without paying extra is a joke,in a month alone you can save up to $100 i already prove this on another thread,the PS4 got Stick it to the man last month free a $15 dollar game on steam,Pes a $50 dollar gamer on steam as well already you have $65 dollars savings in just 2 games.

So yeah calculate how much you will save on those 120 games dude.hahahahaa

@blackace said:

You didn't read my full message, now did we? Typical cow. Destiny was delayed for a reason numbnuts.

http://www.totalxbox.com/70831/destiny-xbox-one-and-xbox-360-beta-delayed-to-summer-2014/

It's up to the developers to go back and utilize the new software tools and power on the new SDK for their games. Maybe Blizzard will go back and do this and patch the game after it launches. I told you, in 2015, new games will all be 1080P going forward. You stupid cows who keep thinking the games will be 720P & 900P are going to be eating their words after 2015 gets here.

It doesn't say anything about Destiny been delay for SDK improvement reason...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

This has already been explained, if you have an Intel CPU with iGPU, it will list you as having that iGPU regardless if you have a dedicated AMD/NVIDIA card.

Besides, the Steam survey is not mandatory, you have to opt-in and it is not send to EVERY Steam user every month. Last gen, you didn't see this Steam survey excuse when talking about 1080p, but since consolites now have to defend their piece of plastic, then suddenly "most pc gamers play on shit computers, not 1080p AM cryyyyyyy".

"Most games on PC cost $60" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, if you buy retail perhaps, you have to be a retard nowadays to buy $60 PC games, with all the e-tailers available.

Yeah that also explain why the huge majority with 32% play on 1080p because they buy ultra powerful GPU to play on 1080p right.? But wait the second by far most used resolution on steam with 24% is 1366X768 this basically confirms it most GPU in steam are integrated crap,1366x 768 is barely abode 720p,you can hold tied to that excuse of the system not recognizing your GPU if you have Intel CPu with IGPU but the fact is the resolution is a clear give away most video card have 1GB of memory with a whopping 35% so there are more people with 1GB memory than those who play on 1080p which tell you the whole story.

17% has 2Gb 14% has other 12% have 512MB dude...

just 1.44% has 4GB...lol

Steam survey is not mandatory that doesn't suggest that only people with bad rigs take it,that would be a joke considering how much hermit hype steam and how much they like to show up their rigs..lol

New games are $60 most of the time where the fu** will i buy games.? stolen.? Go to amazon and see how much wolfentein is..lol

$60...lol

Funny enough the xbox one version is $46 dollars...Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Argument destroyed butbutbut PC gamers are always cheaper..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@ProjectPat187

I could give two craps about how many people ran their games in 1080p vs 720p, the point is PC gamers have been running 1080p for like a decade, its 2014 and you consolites are so impressed by 1080p that there is a cow making a thread about resolution daily.

Which games were 1080p on 2003 and whit what card you were playing them now don't run away scare this should be fun...lol

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#161 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

God the xbone can't even do D3 at 1080p? That is a disgrace

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

This game was already completed before the new SDK came out. Seriously though, the ONE's 900p still looks better than the Quads 1080p.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

This has already been explained, if you have an Intel CPU with iGPU, it will list you as having that iGPU regardless if you have a dedicated AMD/NVIDIA card.

Besides, the Steam survey is not mandatory, you have to opt-in and it is not send to EVERY Steam user every month. Last gen, you didn't see this Steam survey excuse when talking about 1080p, but since consolites now have to defend their piece of plastic, then suddenly "most pc gamers play on shit computers, not 1080p AM cryyyyyyy".

"Most games on PC cost $60" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, if you buy retail perhaps, you have to be a retard nowadays to buy $60 PC games, with all the e-tailers available.

Yeah that also explain why the huge majority with 32% play on 1080p because they buy ultra powerful GPU to play on 1080p right.? But wait the second by far most used resolution on steam with 24% is 1366X768 this basically confirms it most GPU in steam are integrated crap,1366x 768 is barely abode 720p,you can hold tied to that excuse of the system not recognizing your GPU if you have Intel CPu with IGPU but the fact is the resolution is a clear give away most video card have 1GB of memory with a whopping 35% so there are more people with 1GB memory than those who play on 1080p which tell you the whole story.

just 1.44% has 4GB...lol

Steam survey is not mandatory that doesn't suggest that only people with bad rigs take it,that would be a joke considering how much hermit hype steam and how much they like to show up their rigs..lol

New games are $60 most of the time where the fu** will i buy games.? stolen.? Go to amazon and see how much wolfentein is..lol

$60...lol

Funny enough the xbox one version is $46 dollars...Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Argument destroyed butbutbut PC gamers are always cheaper..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@ProjectPat187

Which games were 1080p on 2003 and whit what card you were playing them now don't run away scare this should be fun...lol

Did I say I ran games at that res? 1080p Monitors back then were extremely expensive just like 4k Monitors are now, and of course you had to spend the money for the horsepower, the PC gamers had this option if they choose to, Regardless PC gamers were able to run at Both HD resolutions while you were still wowed by your weak PS2, that is the point.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#164  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Why is anyone complaining about 1080p? Sad people lol.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

What does that have to do with me being able to spend $600+/- on a PC that will destroy the PS4? Do you always try to move those goal post?

No it doesn't. You could get most new games at least $10 cheaper than the console counter part. Even used console games cost more than the PC counter parts. You don't want to bring in exclusives dude. Everyone knows the PC has waaaayyyyyy more but still, if I want to play PS4 exclusives then I'll purchase a PS4 just like I have with the XOne. See the difference El Tormented, I'm limiting myself.

A very BIG reason to get a PC over the PS4 IS because it can do so much more. Let's not forget that it also out performs the PS4 in every way. You cling to your scores El Tormented. I've had way more fun with games on the PC than on any console.

That's already been proven dude and as time passes PC parts get cheaper. You keep telling yourself the PS4 is powerful. Maybe some day you'll actually believe it.

PS4 == weak laptop CPU with years old 7850. Hahaha and you think that's powerful. Talk about damage control

PS+ $50 yearly cost == $250 after 5 years. Hahahaha

A $600 PC will not destroy the PS4 you blind biased lemming,running more frames at higher resolution isn't destroying,unless you want to admit that the PS4 is destroying the xbox one by those same rules.

No dude STFU not always all games are $40 or $50 on PC

The xbox one version is $46 dollar the PC version $60 and the PS4 version $58..lol

Not all games are cheaper also there is a used market on console non existent on PC period.

Yet the higher rate ones which make a big splash are on console not PC,when was the last time PC got something ever relevant.? Now stop pretending your are a PC gamer every one knows here you are a butthurt lemming which know little about PC.lol

Yes it also surpass the PS4 in cost,and is more trouble some for the average gamer,console don't need part changes,consoles don't have to worry about virus,consoles will play even the most demanding games scale down,even some that would not run period on GPU like the gimped 7800 which is the counter part of the PS4,have a nice time trying to run Crysis 3 on a 7800 like the PS3 does.

Yeah because the PS4 will cost $399 for ever right.?The hardware the PS3 had on 2006 on PC was more than $2k on 2006,from GPU to CPu to Blu-ray in fact a Blu-ray drive on PC was $999 on 2006 that is more than a PS3 cost,and quality wise the PS3 still had a better image quality,basically the PS3 was one of the top Blu-ray players for several years.

Now to build a PC like the PS4 you need more than $500 period,parts get cheaper consoles also get cheaper.

Well is more powerful than your loved xbox one which has the same laptop CPU but with a 7770..hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh the 7850 doesn't have 18 CU or 1.84TF.

Now the 7770 doesn't have 12 CU but is does have 1.28TF just like the xbox one thanks to its higher clock speed.

Yeah PSN+ $50 a year = $250 now add the games you get those 5 years without extra cost...

Lets see 2 game per month multiply by 12 = 24 games multiply again by 5 year = 120 games...

Now calculate how much is that in money...

Just to give you an example Pes was $50 on steam,while the PS3 got it free last month,that happen with many games got by people on PSN+ counting PSN+ price as something bad but ignoring the games you get without paying extra is a joke,in a month alone you can save up to $100 i already prove this on another thread,the PS4 got Stick it to the man last month free a $15 dollar game on steam,Pes a $50 dollar gamer on steam as well already you have $65 dollars savings in just 2 games.

So yeah calculate how much you will save on those 120 games dude.hahahahaa

@blackace said:

You didn't read my full message, now did we? Typical cow. Destiny was delayed for a reason numbnuts.

http://www.totalxbox.com/70831/destiny-xbox-one-and-xbox-360-beta-delayed-to-summer-2014/

It's up to the developers to go back and utilize the new software tools and power on the new SDK for their games. Maybe Blizzard will go back and do this and patch the game after it launches. I told you, in 2015, new games will all be 1080P going forward. You stupid cows who keep thinking the games will be 720P & 900P are going to be eating their words after 2015 gets here.

It doesn't say anything about Destiny been delay for SDK improvement reason...

It's already been proven El Tormented. Sorry to burst your little bubble but the PS4 isn't that powerful. It's only going to get worse as time passes and better PC cards, HDD and CPUs come out.

Yes dude, most of the time they are $40-$50 brand new enough that I can make that claim. You're not a PC gamer so you wouldn't really know now would you. Congrats on pulling up 1 example on 1 site. Fact still remains PC gaming is cheaper when it comes to purchasing the games. I know it's a hard pill for you to swallow El Tormented, you being the biased cow that you are.

Riiiggghhhhhtttt El Tormented. Not everyone is like you El Tormented. I actually OWN the things I talk about. You? Not so much.

Initial cost of PC is higher but it's cheaper in the long run. That was a very popular argument cows used last gen when talking about the cost of PS3 vs 360 +Live. Guess that same argument doesn't apply here huh El Tormented? So $400 plus $50 per year for PS+ == $650

MB+CPU, Mem+HDD, Video card, Case, Power Supply, K/M, OS or Alt Video Card which comes out to about $750 off a real fast quick search if the R9 280 is used which destroys the 7850 in the PS4. I could go a lot cheaper with the R9 270 and be closer to that $650 (676) which would still beat the PS4. This was just a quick search of newegg and Frys.com. I could get even better prices if I searched harder but you should get the point.

Yes and the more powerful video cards are going to be the same price forever right? The more powerful cards out now will only get cheaper.

What does the PS3 hardware have to do with the PS4 hardware? Sony AND MS went cheap this gen using old hardware so the PS3 hardware is irrelevant El Tormented.

Don't forget to add in the cost of PS+ El Tormented. You know, that argument you used last gen for calculating 360 overall cost. So the PS4 + PS+ == $650 for 5 years.

That's nice El Tormented. I don't play console games for the resolution dude. I play on my PC for that kid.

The rest of that was just garbage and has nothing to do with what I said.

PS+ chooses the games for you. It has ZERO value if you've played the games or aren't interested.

Face it El Tormented, PC is not only more powerful but also cheaper in the long run AND it does a hell of a lot more than the PS4 can. Completely justifies the price.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Didn't the Cows pick this up with their superior PCs that they all claim to have when games like TitanGreatness come out? I am confused........

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#167  Edited By EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

@tormentos said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

just 1.44% has 4GB...lol

$60...lol

@ProjectPat187

"of the system not recognizing your GPU if you have Intel CPu"

Didn't you read my post? If you have an Intel CPU with iGPU BOTH GPUs (dedicated and integrated) will be counted.

"32% play on 1080p", 37,18% play on 1080p or above, and that's not counting multi-monitor users, that don't have a number specified.

And how many consolites are playing at 1080p? Even owning a Full HDTV is not guarantee to play @ 1080p, especially XO users, but also PS4 for some games. Besides how many are still on last gen? where they will never see 1080p again? And where even those "integrated crap GPUs" surpass the power of the PS360.

"New games are $60 most of the time where the fu** will i buy games.? stolen.? Go to amazon and see how much wolfentein is..lol"

Wow, you're a complete retard and fanboy, as if Amazon is the only place you can get games. I could have bought Wolfenstein pre-order for $45.

Like I said before, if you're buying your PC games for $60 you're a retard. Plenty of legit stores on the web, kid.

GMG, G2A, Steam, GOG, GetGames, Gamersgate, etc

I know it's hard for you trying to imagine such great prices and advantages, you have been living too much on a closed platform, but PC is not. If Sony says your digital pre-order is $70 you have to swallow that, but not on the PC world.

You made no argument.

Wolfenstein PC for $33 cheapest price, get owned

https://www.g2a.com/wolfenstein-the-new-order-steam.html

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#168 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Ouch. That's actually kind of surprising, I would've guessed they'd both hit 1080p@60.

Just sticking to PC, I think. I got to play some on the 360 version and I really liked the controller scheme, but I'm not sure I'd play it enough.