Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

@gifford38 said:

so again ps5 performance wins again.

so the console with less bottlenecks wins again.

Less bottlenecks, but the Series X loads faster? :-S

This dev proves they know what they're doing when the console with the slower SSD loads faster.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#52 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

when 10.3 is bigger than 12.1 TF.

Xbox is crap

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:

Xbox is crap

When 5GBps loads faster than 7GBps.

PS5 is crap.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 mowgly1
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

Xbox is crap

PS5 is crap.

Well, you don't play loadings.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#55 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13109 Posts

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

Xbox is crap

PS5 is crap.

Loading doesn't count today? Or only when the PS5 wins loading?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

Xbox is crap

PS5 is crap.

That's not the point. It's to show that it's not well optimised.

I think PS5 and Xbox have a ways to go before we see the best out of them. But development is complicated. I think PS5 is just easier right now.

I don't think it's about hardware.

When it comes to backward compatibility, the software/hardware (Xbox has built in hardware assistance for Xbox 360 games) isn't really there for the PS5. BUT when developers focus on upgrading last gen games, or multiplatform games, PS5 development kits are much further along and I'll admit, they can do some decent stuff.

I'm just saying, eventually I think Xbox development will get there. MS are being slow as usual just like they were when they were developing and rolling out DX12.

But truthfully, PS5 1st party have shown that their hardware can do better than what 3rd parties do, and Xbox 1st party have shown that their hardware can do better than what 3rd parties do.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6857 Posts

I still don't understand how/why the Series X drops so many frames.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

So when weather is introduced, the most powerful paper weight ever created dips to the 50’s, I guess that is no surprise there. Good job MS

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#59 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70444 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet: MS being slow is an understatement. It takes ~6 seconds to offload and load a game with quick resume but games take more than 6 seconds to just load. In fact the same 30-50 second loading game would load within the same ~6 seconds with quick resume enabled. MS has dropped the ball with regards to developer support of their hardware features. If the hardware features are not being used then they are practically non-existent.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 HalcyonScarlet

@Pedro said:

@HalcyonScarlet: MS being slow is an understatement. It takes ~6 seconds to offload and load a game with quick resume but games take more than 6 seconds to just load. In fact the same 30-50 second loading game would load within the same ~6 seconds with quick resume enabled. MS has dropped the ball with regards to developer support of their hardware features. If the hardware features are not being used then they are practically non-existent.

MS seem to bring out consoles, use interim tools from the previous gen while they develop the new tools.

Things could be better, but I'm in no rush for everything to be there. Strangely I like watching the software capabilities and features develop with the console. I know it's weird.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

Xbox is crap

PS5 is crap.

I think PS5 and Xbox have a ways to go before we see the best out of them. But development is complicated. I think PS5 is just easier right now.

When it comes to backward compatibility, the software/hardware (Xbox has built in hardware assistance for Xbox 360 games) isn't really there for the PS5. BUT when developers focus on upgrading last gen games, or multiplatform games, PS5 development kits are much further along and I'll admit, they can do some decent stuff.

I'm just saying, eventually I think Xbox development will get there. MS are being slow as usual just like they were when they were developing and rolling out DX12.

But truthfully, PS5 1st party have shown that their hardware can do better than what 3rd parties do, and Xbox 1st party have shown that their hardware can do better than what 3rd parties do.

Xbox fan excuse when Xbox version doesn't perform well like PS5 version = it is not so well optimized. Pathetic excuse.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Pedro

@mowgly1 said:

Xbox fan excuse when Xbox version doesn't perform well like PS5 version = it is not so well optimized. Pathetic excuse.

The truth really gets you upset doesn't it.😂

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 KvallyX

@daredevils2k said:

So when weather is introduced, the most powerful paper weight ever created dips to the 50’s, I guess that is no surprise there. Good job MS

You mean like when rain is introduced in the GT7 and the PS5 drops like a rock to 24fps?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

Xbox is crap

PS5 is crap.

So then the SSD in the Xbox is faster?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@x_hedon said:
@daredevils2k said:

You mean like when rain is introduced in the GT7 and the PS5 drops like a rock to 24fps?

Surely that always online POWAH of PS5 GT7 compensates for that?

"wwww"

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By KvallyX
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@x_hedon said:
@daredevils2k said:

Surely the always online POWAH of PS5 GT7 compensates for that?

"wwww"

We wish!

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

PS5 is crap.

SSD isn't a framerate which affects gameplay directly. LOL. So much about one and only allmighty RDNA 2 12TF full of crap

Mind you that PS5 version of Elden Ring loads few times faster and and also has a higher framerate and resolution than Xbox version. So, Xbox is crap. That is good for Xbox community.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mowgly1
@x_hedon said:
@daredevils2k said:

Replay, Xbox fan. Man, what an Xbox dumbass.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

Xbox is crap

PS5 is crap.

Loading doesn't count today? Or only when the PS5 wins loading?

You don't play loading. LOL

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@mowgly1 said:

SSD isn't a framerate which affects gameplay directly. LOL. So much about one and only allmighty RDNA 2 12TF full of crap

Mind you that PS5 version of Elden Ring loads few times faster and and also has a higher framerate and resolution than Xbox version. So, Xbox is crap. That is good for Xbox community.

BS, PS5 SSD is full of crap this obviously proves that.

Mark Cerney said the SSD was going load everything in an instant and it performs worse than Xbox SSD, and they weren't even trying or boasting about it. XD

wwww

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Yep. Bought SN850 which is vastly better.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 HalcyonScarlet

@x_hedon: Looking at your sig. "Kvally", you used to go by that name here? I remember it, it sounds familiar.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 KvallyX

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@x_hedon: Looking at your sig. "Kvally", you used to go by that name here? I remember it, it sounds familiar.

Yup. I changed my Xbox Gamertag and PSN ID from Kvally to Hedon.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@daredevils2k said:

LOL, now replays don't count? OMG. As a massive PS fan, I am not happy about my game dropping to 24fps.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 KvallyX
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

SSD isn't a framerate

Dude. what? You need to step away from the keyboard. You are not making any sense.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

Yep.

XD

Least you admit it.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

SSD isn't a framerate

Dude. what? You need to step away from the keyboard. You are not making any sense.

Looks who's talking about making sense. PS5 version of this game performs better than XSX version which is 10.3>>12.1 But, but most powerful console on the planet. Xbox, GTFO of the console market.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

SSD isn't a framerate

Looks who's talking about making sense. PS5 version of this game performs better than XSX

I never questioned that. Why would I care?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mowgly1
@HalcyonScarlet said:

So, @x_hedon, you have an alt here??

@kvally I remember you, Xbox fan

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

I had a Kvally account here (it's still active but I haven't used it in 4 years) and I have it mentioned in my signature. But I changed my gamertag and changed my name here too so they matched at the time to Hedon. I changed my gamertag AGAIN to PM Maverick, but didn't feel like making another new account here, so I stuck with x_Hedon. Unless I can convince them to let me change my account to PM Maverick? I am indeed a PS and Xbox fan. Not sure why that gets you upset?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mowgly1
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

I had a Kvally account here (it's still active but I haven't used it in 4 years) and I have it mentioned in my signature. But I changed my gamertag and changed my name here too so they matched at the time to Hedon. I changed my gamertag AGAIN to PM Maverick, but didn't feel like making another new account here, so I stuck with x_Hedon. Unless I can convince them to let me change my account to PM Maverick? I am indeed a PS and Xbox fan. Not sure why that gets you upset?

You're Kvally and you're not an PS Fan at all. You're 101% Xbox fan. You've still didn't changed. Same old Kvally.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

You're Kvally and you're not an PS Fan at all. You're 101% Xbox fan.

Well, you are wrong again. I enjoy my PS as much as my Xbox, probably even more than my Xbox actually. Sorry to burst your bubble! Not sure what that has to do with this game either? The fact that the PS performs in this game better than on Xbox would just steer me to buying the PS version. I win!

Swing and a miss!

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 KvallyX

https://traxion.gg/audi-r8-lms-gt3-evo-ii-update-confirmed-for-assetto-corsa-competizione/

Audi R8 LMS GT3 EVO II update confirmed for Assetto Corsa Competizione

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@daredevils2k said:

LOL, now replays don't count? OMG. As a massive PS fan, I am not happy about my game dropping to 24fps.

You don't play replays. Same crap as cut-scenes, Xbox fan,.

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Well, you are wrong again. I enjoy my PS as much as my Xbox, probably even more than my Xbox actually. Sorry to burst your bubble! Not sure what that has to do with this game either? The fact that the PS performs in this game better than on Xbox would just steer me to buying the PS version. I win!

Swing and a miss!

I'm not wrong. You're just proved that you're an Xbox fan with post above. Xbox fan = synonym for false propaganda and spin

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@kvallyI remember you, Xbox fan

Does that matter? He has a PS5, isn't it supposed to be good enough to win him over?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@daredevils2k said:

You don't play replays. Same crap as cut-scenes, Xbox fan,.

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:

Swing and a miss!

I'm not wrong. You're just proved that you're an Xbox fan with post above. Xbox fan = synonym for false propaganda and spin

But you are wrong. So now it upsets you that if the PS version of a game wins in performance, I would pick that game over the Xbox version?

You gonna be ok there behind your keyboard? Do you not like PS fans? Maybe you don't have a PS? If you do, feel free to add me on PSN. PMMaverick is my PSN ID. I just finished GT7 campaign, and I can play some Sport or MP mode with you. I also am playing Elden Ring on PS5, so we can meet up there if you feel like killing some baddies together. I will be playing more Horizon Forbidden West after work during this week but you can send me an invite and I can join you in either of those games.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Does that matter? He has a PS5, isn't it supposed to be good enough to win him over?

You can have 100 of other gaming platforms, just one platfom can be Xbox and you can be an Xbox fan. He has Xbox mentality since ages. There is no need to hiding it like Kvally is trying to do. How to say : "a wolf can change his coat but not his character"

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

You can have 100 of other gaming platforms, just one platfom can be Xbox and you can be an Xbox fan. He has Xbox mentality since ages. There is no need to hiding it like Kvally is trying to do. How to say : "a wolf can change his coat but not his character"

What is your PSN ID?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

WOW THAT is some PURE fanboy mentality. You're like this in real life aren't you?

A lot of people choose platforms and game on them, they come here for the banter, but they leave it here. That's me. Outside of SWs, it's all good, all platforms are good, bigger fish to fry.

But what you just said is so pure fanboy, I know you don't turn it off outside of SWs.

I even found some PS games I liked on PSNow. Flower and a game called Velocity, but it turned out that wasn't exclusive, so I later picked it up on steam.

But your Xbox hatred is in your heart.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:

Elden Ring also performs better on the PS5 than the PC, so what does that say about the developer?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Pedro

Another classic meltdown.😂

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

Elden Ring also performs better on the PS5 than the PC, so what does that say about the developer?

Which means PS API is the best for developers. Not some crappy DX12

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16606 Posts

@mowgly1: this game doesn't even look that good. Compared to forza, it's not even close. When the ps5 gets a game even close to forza horizon 5, msfs20 or halo, then you can talk.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

That does make sense, as the vast majority of games on PC absolutely destroy the PS5/XSX. So PC is best for developers.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

What did you say earlier? "PS5 version = it is not so well optimized. Pathetic excuse."

Changed your tune there. Now it's about optimisation? :-S

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 KvallyX

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

What is your PSN ID?

@mowgly1 ??

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

What did you say earlier? "PS5 version = it is not so well optimized. Pathetic excuse."

Changed your tune there. Now it's about optimisation? :-S

Nope. Ease of use, more efficient use of hardware. DX12 can be good many times, but not as good as PS API, nor Vulkan. Didn't changed my tune. Stop spinning my words, Xbox fan.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By mowgly1
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@mowgly1: this game doesn't even look that good. Compared to forza, it's not even close. When the ps5 gets a game even close to forza horizon 5, msfs20 or halo, then you can talk.

LOL. Best graphics of 2021 goes to Ratchet and Returnal, not some crappy FH5 and Flight Simulator. Also, GT7 demolishes FH5 in car details and lighting especially.

Digital Foundry :

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Resident Evil Village

The Ascent

Metroid Dread

Deathloop

Guardians of the Galaxy

Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition

Forza Horizon 5

Returnal

Lego Builders Journey

Ratchet and Clank A Rift Apart

NXGamer .

6. Resident Evil Village

5. The Ascent

4. Metro Exodus

3. Forza Horizon 5

2. Returnal

1. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

LOL. Best graphics of 2021 goes to Ratchet and Returnal, not some crappy FH5 and Flight Simulator. Also, GT7 demolishes FH5 in car details and lighting especially.

GT7 is getting its ASS POUNDED by FM7 and FH5. And while I think GT7 is a better GAME than FM7, it is outclassed by FM7. FH5, no competition.