Destiny: PS4 exclusive content? Sony caught lying

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

At the Sony E3 conference, Andrew House announced that all the extra content will only be available for PlayStation customers. Well, it looks like he was bending the truth even outright lying. It transpires that these extra content are only "timed" exclusives, meaning they will also come to the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Now, that's fine and nothing wrong with timed exclusives, but it is another thing to lie to current and potential customers. They should clearly state that its "timed" or at least as coming first to PlayStation.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15080-destiny-playstation-content-are-timed-exclusive-will-arrive-xbox-one-and-xb.html

Bungie's upcoming sci-fi brand new IP, Destiny is scheduled to launch later this year for Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. The Playstation platforms will get some sort of additional content as well. It has just brought to our notice that this exclusive content is "Timed Exclusive" and will arrive on Xbox One and Xbox 360 as well.

Destiny's exclusive content includes: "Dust Palace: Three-Player Cooperative Strike, Exodus Blue: Mid Sized Crucible Arena and Exclusive Gear Set, Weapons and More"

Take a look at the snapshot of the Destiny's exclusive content listing for Playstation platforms below, you can also read term "Timed Exclusivity" as well.

Its really a "Bad Marketing" from Sony (some might call it Smart Marketing), using word "Exclusive" for stuff that is not exclusive. At E3 2014, Sony did the same thing, called most content as exclusive rather than "Timed Exclusive" for example: Sony's GTA V trailer cut out, the PC and Xbox One logo's and Grim Fandango is only a timed exclusive on PS4.

Listen to Andrew House lying that only PlayStation customers will receive the extra content

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

well that's a real microsoft sort of move by sony.

Is it possible he was givin the wrong information?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Timed exclusives...while these measures are very predictable, it's also another testament to how sad a path the industry is taking. They ripped a page right out of the M$ marketing handbook, something I've been watching since the Dreamcast/PS2/Xbox/Gamecube days. Most of the time, Timed exclusives aren't revealed to be timed exclusives until the NDA allows for it. This case seems different.

It's all just PR fluff. This is what competition brings out of companies.

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4 Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

Shame on them to pull a Microsoft move.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Did MS get away with it? No, will Sony? Yes.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lawlessx

@SolidTy said:

Timed exclusives...

he said " only playstation customers"

im kinda surprised at this since microsoft are usually the ones making these kinds of moves while sony plays white knight

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@lawlessx said:

IDK about that. MS clearly stated timed exclusive on their CoD DLC and Evolve DLC. Sony said Exclusive only to Playsation. Doesn't surprise me. Sony is the king of lying. dating all the way back to the original play station days

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Their F2P stance, "exclusive" bs, most of the games previewed were on high end PC's, oh and showcasing TV's. Sony is just doing what any big corporation would do... exaggerate the truth.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@effec_tor said:

Recently I seem to remember MS clearly mentioning they got COD Advanced Warfare DLC first, I never heard them say it was exclusive DLC for example, but don't remember if they did that in the past. I guess it is the kind of word twisting we are seeing here that many companies these days engage in..... oh well.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lawlessx

@Alucard_Prime said:

@effec_tor said:

Recently I seem to remember MS clearly mentioning they got COD Advanced Warfare DLC first, I never heard them say it was exclusive DLC for example, but don't remember if they did that in the past. I guess it is the kind of word twisting we are seeing here that many companies these days engage in..... oh well.

i think they have always said DLC first on xbox..atleast when it came to COD

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Victim card already? Didn't the 360 dominate the HD console market til 2010? MS did get away with it. What is with ya'll today? Are you living in some Days of Future Past bizzaro reality?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Has MS ever claimed that something was exclusive but turned out to be timed? I can only recall them saying that for DLC like CoD that you get it first on Xbox. Not sure if they've ever outright lied and claimed something was exclusive. Either way, this "exclusive" dlc is garbage 99% of the time.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

I'm sure he said "first" which means others will get it, can't be sure but I got the impression at the time it was a timed exclusive I would have to rewatch the video to be sure though,

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

This reminds me of when Evolve's first trailers popped up online a few months ago. Various channels were sent the EVOLVE game trailer to be promoted. This is the days we live in with modern PR.

They were the same exact Evolve Trailers on various channels, but one channel (xbox) deliberately changed the ending of the trailer adding an extra few seconds to claim, "Only On Xbox One" (Starts at 2:28-2:32) at the end of the video! People were up in arms as M$ channel was claiming (a lie) that the multiplatform game Evolve was only for Xbone, but I just chalked it up to marketing and PR. If companies can get away with spin, why not continue (that's the mentality at least). What are you going to do? Is anyone really watching all these marketing PR moves by all companies and fairly trying to to tally them all up? No one is, so when I see anecdotal things about X company and Y company, and "King of Lies" super-fanbot statements...gimme a break. This is the reality we live in and it's only going to get worse and old PR guys retire and new hungry PR guys take over bouncing around between companies.

These companies jobs is to sell s*** to us, plain and simple which is why I watch PR with a scrutinizing eye.

Loading Video...
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@clyde46 said:

Victim card already? Didn't the 360 dominate the HD console market til 2010? MS did get away with it. What is with ya'll today? Are you living in some Days of Future Past bizzaro reality?

Yes MS did get away with it but they were called out on it all the time it was going on. I remember devs saying that MS's greenbacks were the only reason they put their stuff on the 360. Did MS say that R* DLC for GTA4 was exclusive for 360 owners? Pretty sure they did.

GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

Of course they are going to bend the truth and the like. The fact that you would expect anything less from any large corporation is incredibly naive. You are however obviously learning to be a savvy consumer, and that's a good thing~

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

This exclusive content stuff is so stupid. Hardly worth it, too.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

He wasn't lying, it is only for PS4 for a timed period. What does it matter really?! Not much at all.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

Playstation head of the EU division already said last year during an interview at gamecom that the exclusive partnership was analogous to Microsoft partnership with Call of Duty.

It seems that both companies had a choice of picking destiny or cod for next gen consoles time span contract. Sony picked Destiny and Microsoft picked Call of Duty.

Sony exclusive content is for a year though. Much longer than getting DLC faster. This one year extra content will extend for all Destiny-related franchises released during this generation.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Scipio8:

This doesn't shock level headed people. We know it doesn't matter what company you work for, you don't care about me, will lie to push your bottom line.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

At the Sony E3 conference, Andrew House announced that all the extra content will only be available for PlayStation customers. Well, it looks like he was bending the truth even outright lying. It transpires that these extra content are only "timed" exclusives, meaning they will also come to the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Now, that's fine and nothing wrong with timed exclusives, but it is another thing to lie to current and potential customers. They should clearly state that its "timed" or at least as coming first to PlayStation.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15080-destiny-playstation-content-are-timed-exclusive-will-arrive-xbox-one-and-xb.html

Bungie's upcoming sci-fi brand new IP, Destiny is scheduled to launch later this year for Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. The Playstation platforms will get some sort of additional content as well. It has just brought to our notice that this exclusive content is "Timed Exclusive" and will arrive on Xbox One and Xbox 360 as well.

Destiny's exclusive content includes: "Dust Palace: Three-Player Cooperative Strike, Exodus Blue: Mid Sized Crucible Arena and Exclusive Gear Set, Weapons and More"

Take a look at the snapshot of the Destiny's exclusive content listing for Playstation platforms below, you can also read term "Timed Exclusivity" as well.

Its really a "Bad Marketing" from Sony (some might call it Smart Marketing), using word "Exclusive" for stuff that is not exclusive. At E3 2014, Sony did the same thing, called most content as exclusive rather than "Timed Exclusive" for example: Sony's GTA V trailer cut out, the PC and Xbox One logo's and Grim Fandango is only a timed exclusive on PS4.

Listen to Andrew House lying that only PlayStation customers will receive the extra content

http://youtu.be/ozo1EYAjkNM?t=6m45s

Its no different than Xbox consoles getting CoD map packs before PS3/PS4! Its really not that big of a deal.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@daious said:

Playstation head of the EU division already said last year during an interview at gamecom that the exclusive partnership was analogous to Microsoft partnership with Call of Duty.

It seems that both companies had a choice of picking destiny or cod for next gen consoles time span contract. Sony picked Destiny and Microsoft picked Call of Duty.

Sony exclusive content is for a year though. Much longer than getting DLC faster. This one year extra content will extend for all Destiny-related franchises released during this generation.

Again, its not like it is going to be a 3 hour addition to the game! It will be lame stuff like skins, a gun or special power! Maybe a unique character at most!! So let the Cows have their fun. They need something positive at this point!!! Afterall the second coming of Gran Turismo...not...aka...Drive Flop is shipping without its vaunted weather that the Cows wouldn't shut up about!!! Oh and then there is the delaying of The Order 1886 which buy the way ;look BOOOOoooooooring as SHYT!!!!!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Haven't you learned from the PS2 Toy Story graphics BS to never trust them?

The ps3 1080p 120fps BS....They lie constantly and throw jabs that have Zero merit at the competition.

They're slimy, always have been.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@SolidTy said:

This reminds me of when Evolve's first trailers popped up online a few months ago. Various channels were sent the EVOLVE game trailer to be promoted. This is the days we live in with modern PR.

They were the same exact Evolve Trailers on various channels, but one channel (xbox) deliberately changed the ending of the trailer adding an extra few seconds to claim, "Only On Xbox One" (Starts at 2:28-2:32) at the end of the video! People were up in arms as M$ channel was claiming (a lie) that the multiplatform game Evolve was only for Xbone, but I just chalked it up to marketing and PR. If companies can get away with spin, why not continue (that's the mentality at least). What are you going to do? Is anyone really watching all these marketing PR moves by all companies and fairly trying to to tally them all up? No one is, so when I see anecdotal things about X company and Y company, and "King of Lies" super-fanbot statements...gimme a break. This is the reality we live in and it's only going to get worse and old PR guys retire and new hungry PR guys take over bouncing around between companies.

These companies jobs is to sell s*** to us, plain and simple which is why I watch PR with a scrutinizing eye.

Loading Video...

/thread.

This is also an M$ move but lems love playing the victim card so they'll ignore it.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Sony being Sony

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28 mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

@lawlessx said:

God forbid everyones beloved Sony try and do something "wrong".

Don't all of you notice Sony's press conference contained a very Microsoft feel? Talking about early/exclusive DLC and keywords that are very similar to Microsoft's style. Why wouldn't they want to be MS? Microsoft makes tons of cash.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By B4X

@I_can_haz: Dude I could compose the Great China Wall of Text of Sony lies.

You have never seen a wall of text so Glorious. Would you like me to composes this NOVEL of BS?

If so give me a day or two, to fight through the carpel-tunnel to get you the Nasa rocket ship manual of BS. That is Sony lies.

I can get started just give me the word?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@effec_tor said:

Microsoft says . "The extra content will come to XB1 first." They don't say it's exclusive to XB1. Watch the Microsoft conference again and see for yourself.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lawlessx

@I_can_haz said:

@SolidTy said:

Loading Video...

/thread.

This is also an M$ move but lems love playing the victim card so they'll ignore it.

and cows love giving sony a free pass because they're sony.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Andrew is a bully, he's a mean bully that bullies Microshaft since 2013

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 B4X

Here's some ENJOY

Nov 10th, 2005 - Sony is caught hiding a rootkit inside music CD's that place a virus on users computer. Sony's Tom Hesse defends the decision by stating that people don't know what it is, so they shouldn't care

January 2007 - Sony, Busted Again!

Now that we know Sony cares about us, lets move on to the PS3...

Feb 27th, 2006 - Sony misses it's Spring launch date

May 5th, 2006 - SCEE CEO David Reeves: "It doesn't really matter what ships at launch." "The first five million are going to buy it, whatever it is, even it didn't have games,"

May 8th, 2006 - Sony holds it's E3 conference announcing the pricing of the PS3 at $600/$500

May 8th, 2006 - New PS3 controller will have six degrees of motion, but no rumble feature. Sony's Phil Harrison states that rumble was last gen and no longer needed.

May 17th, 2006 - Kutaragi: PlayStation 3 is "too cheap"

May 31st, 2006 - Sony's Phil Harrison denies copying the Wiimote and states that the PS3 will replace the PC

Sep 5th, 2006 - Gamers looking to get the best picture out of Sony's premium PlayStation 3 package will need to shell out extra for proper hookups.

Sept 6th, 2006 - PS3 is delayed in Europe until March 2007

Sept 6th, 2006 - PS3 launch shipment is cut from 2 million to 400,000 in the US (100,000 to Japan)

Sept 8th, 2006 - Sony's President admits that the company's hardware is in a current state of decline

Sept 26th, 2006 - PS3 first-party titles announced to be the same price as third party titles, at $59.99

Sept 26th, 2006 - Square Enix will not exclusively support Sony's PS3 as much as they did with the PS2.

Sept 29th, 2006 - Sony's President Ken Kutaragi states that his company does not care about the Xbox 360 and Wii competition.

October 12th, 2006 - Sony Exec calls the 360 and Wii "too expensive"

October 19th, 2006 - The infamous spec sheet comparison and how Sony claims the Xbox 360 requires HD-DVD to play games

October 20th, 2006 - Announced that Sony may have to replace your PS3 controller for you after it no longer holds charge

October 24th, 2006 - Sony sinks Lik-Sang

October 26th, 2006 - Sony's Q2 profits decrease by 94%

October 28th, 2006 - Sony president Ken Kutaragi said he expects the PS3 to be capable of running games at a stunning 120fps

October 30th, 2006 - PS3 will push Sony $1.71 billion into the red

October 31st, 2006 - Japan launch of the PS3 is cut to 80,000 units

Nov 8th, 2006 - Sony ships without update. You must update your PS3 out of the box in order to use PlayStation Network

Nov 9th, 2006 - NBA Live 2007 is cancelled on the PS3

Nov 9th, 2006 - Oblivion is pushed back from launch title to Jan 2007

Nov 10th, 2006 - Sony's Phil Harrison states that he can no longer confirm a March 2007 launch for Europe

Nov 11th, 2006 - PS3 launches in Japan and rewards few

Nov 11th, 2006 - Sony unprepared for Japan launch

Nov 14th, 2006 - Sony will miss 400,000 unit target for the US. Approx 150k to 200k will be shipped for launch

Nov 14th, 2006 - PS3 has backwards compatibility problems

Nov 16th, 2006 - PS3 downscales 720p games instead of upscaling to 1080i

Nov 16th, 2006 - Sony's Jack Tretton comments on the PS3 BC problems and states that the Wii has 0 backwards compatibility

Nov 20, 2006 - NYT not impressed with PS3

Nov 20, 2006 - Game Devs Prefer 360

Nov 20, 2006 - PS3 annoys Joystiq

Nov 21, 2006 - PS3, PSP Rainbow Six held till '07

Nov 23, 2006 - Saving Sony, one console at a time

Nov 25, 2006 - Sony retracts 1080i fix statement, leaving customers in lurch.

Nov 26, 2006 - More PS3 exclusives head to 360

Nov 26, 2006 - Bloomberg: Sony missed PS3 ship targets

Nov 30, 2006 - Sony shuffles senior execs

Nov 30, 2006 - Analyst: "I cannot imagine a PlayStation 4"

Dec 4, 2006 - Sony Australia: Wii "More Fun" than PS3

Dec 8, 2006 - Court rules for Immersion; Sony to pay up

Dec 11, 2006 - Industry watchers weigh in on "record-low tie ratios" for Wii and PS3 and other results from the month of the new systems' debut.

Dec 13, 2006 - Sony Admits Launching Fake Blog to Promote PSP

Dec 19, 2006 - Time says PS3 was a bust

Dec 20, 2006 - PC World Calls PS3 a top tech mistake of 2006

Dec 20, 2006 - Forced bundles and high retail price put consumers off, claims tracking firm.

Dec 21, 2006 - Virtua Fighter 5 dukes it out on Xbox 360

Dec 21, 2006 - Sony files patent for wiimote style hand-held controler

Dec 27, 2006 - PS3 Greymarket Watch: Scalpers Returning PS3s Back To Stores.

Dec 27, 2006 - Gamers who queued for days to buy Sony's PS3 are frantically trying to trade them for the much cheaper Wii.

Dec 28, 2006 - Sony's PS3: High-Scorer No More

Jan 4, 2007 - Sony spokesman David Karraker: "Everything that we put on store shelves sold out,"

Jan 4, 2007 - SCEA confirmed that there would be no supported force feedback technology with its PlayStation 3

Jan 8, 2007 - PS3 demand slows, stores stocked aplenty

Jan 9, 2007 - Sony Misses Worldwide PS3 Shipment Targets. They shiped a million in the US, but not in Japan.

Jan 10, 2007 - Motorstorm isn't going to be running in 1080p at 60FPS, despite Sony VP of Marketing David Dille saying this week that it would.

Jan 10, 2007 - Senior VP of Marketing Peter Dille: Every Sunday in the paper, there's a new deal with a free controller or a free game or $100 off all discounting the 360. I don't think you take those measures if you're selling as expected. (see Jan 13, 2007 entry)

Jan 11, 2007 - Analyst: Lagging PS3 Sales 'Troubling'

Jan 11, 2007 - ArsTechnica slams "misleading" Sony

Jan 13, 2007 - EB offers a deal, trade in your PS2, cables, a second controller and a memory card, to get $100 off a PS3, in what people assume is an attempt to actually move PS3 units.

Jan 15, 2007 - Analyst: Sony missing sales goals by 25%?

Jan 15, 2007 - Valve Software's chief Gabe Newell says PS3 a "total disaster on so many levels"

Jan 15, 2007 - PS3 sales figures 'not good' - IDC "Sony needs more must-have first-party titles to sell consoles"

Jan 17, 2007 - Sony CEO Howard Stringer: PS3 Only Using 20-25% of its Power

Jan 25, 2007 - Sony Uses PGR3 Screenshot to Promote Gran Turismo HD

Jan 26, 2007 - PS3: Now $50 More Expensive in Canada

Jan 26, 2007 - Epic Games' once-PC-and-PS3-exclusive shooter is now headed to Microsoft's new console with a slightly tweaked title, Unreal Tournament III.

Jan 29, 2007 - Sony Corp. may report third-quarter profit fell 50 percent after its flagship PlayStation 3 lost market share to Nintendo's Wii.

Jan 29, 2007 - Sony calls on Ken to save PS3

Jan 29, 2007 - Tetsuya Nomura, designer of FFXIII, has confirmed that Final Fantasy will not debut on the PS3 until 2008.

Jan 29, 2007 - Nvidia Shares Affected by Weaker Playstation 3 Demand

Jan 30, 2007 - Sony blamed the launching costs of its PlayStation 3 game console for much of the 5 percent drop in group net profit for the last three months of 2006

Jan 31, 2007 - SCEA spokesman David Karraker:"Nintendo's new console doesn't belong in the same category as the PlayStation 3." "Sony was selling out shipments of 100,000 PS3s in the US every week"

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@lawlessx said:

^^

TC, don't go throwing stones. Recent MS history will eat you alive with the exact same thing. Would be great if we could get both to knock the BS off.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 B4X

@santoron: I have more Sony lies to go with that wall I just put up. Give me a min.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Common enough by both for timed exclusives.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@b4x said:

The ps3 1080p 120fps BS....They lie constantly and throw jabs that have Zero merit at the competition.

how is that cloud and the power of 10 xbox 360 going for the xbone?

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

This isn't a surprise and goes without saying. More systems, more money.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 B4X

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

Let me know if something happens?

You think I fell for that BS. If I don't see something in action. It's BS.

Derp

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Krelian-co

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

Derp

does it matter if you believe it? it was a microsoft statement that was bs too, they still try to throw the "cloud powa (tm)" once in a while to hype lems.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 B4X

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

Derp

does it matter if you believe it? it was a microsoft statement that was bs too, they still try to throw the "cloud powa (tm)" once in a while to hype lems.

Are you saying they can't do it?

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@b4x said:

@santoron: I have more Sony lies to go with that wall I just put up. Give me a min.

Why? Are you so into your Xbox fetish you've convinced yourself that MS is somehow a "good" company and Sony is "evil"?

And if - sad as that may be - is the case, do you really think you're going to convince other people to go along with your weird sick delusions?

Get a life. Both are multinational corporations that want one thing: your money. They could give a rat's ass about your fawning adoration, or delusional hate.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Krelian-co

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

Derp

well then where is the power of 10 xbox 360s?

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

Timed exclusives are the new 3rd party exclusives.

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

Timed exclusive or anything exclusive from a multiplat game is stupid and Sony or any other company for that matter should feel shamed.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

I'm cool with that. I'm glad he did what he did.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Only on peasant platforms.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Playstation has games that appeal to more people, it is as simple as that. Anyone thinking they are some white knight are delusional.

The notion that one company is good and the other is evil is pure fanboy rants. Sony just learned a lot from last gen and made a lot of smart decisions.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By B4X

@santoron said:

@b4x said:

Why? Are you so into your Xbox fetish you've convinced yourself that MS is somehow a "good" company and Sony is "evil"?

And if - sad as that may be - is the case, do you really think you're going to convince other people to go along with your weird sick delusions?

Get a life. Both are multinational corporations that want one thing: your money. They could give a rat's ass about your fawning adoration, or delusional hate.

Get a life? You're replying to me dude. :p

I just posted that so these delusional fud spreading cows know they have Zero legs to stand on.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Krelian-co

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

Derp

well then where is the power of 10 xbox 360s?

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-06-14-xbox-one-has-power-of-10-xbox-360-consoles-says-microsoft

i loled.