Destiny hits 20 million players

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@-God- said:

@mr_huggles_dog:

Do you think WoW, ToR, ESO, LOTRO, Neverwinter, Eve, Rift are good games?

WoW and LoL must be the best games ever made according to him.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

Ew. I feel unclean by just knowing this. Destiny was so boring and flawed.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

what a shame..was really hoping destiny would be a slap in the face for bungie.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@nyadc said:
@notorious1234na said:
@nyadc said:

20 million players, that of which 19 million abandoned the game shortly after trying it.

4 million tried game in last 3 months

Key word "tried".

well it is an MMO don't need a huge population to sustain aka Eve think it only has 500K active acounts?

DCUO similarly has roughly 200K-600K active accounts if we go by f2p MMO math which is F2P games only retain about 1-3% of players I believe well retention ratio is low but big enough to make a sizable profit in long run.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@Krelian-co: at least I don't play Clash of Clans all day. I don't understand someone who defends that game and then acts as if his opinion has merit.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Krelian-co

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@Krelian-co: at least I don't play Clash of Clans all day. I don't understand someone who defends that game and then acts as if his opinion has merit.

and do i play clash of clans? i mean of course when you are desperate you would start making all kinds of bullshit. But of course you "opinion" has merit, that's why you have to make multiple alt accounts and get destroyed and made fun of in every thread.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@Krelian-co: dude you've been banned on 3 other alt accounts and you've admitted it. You even said you were friends with the mods so they just allowed you to do it.

Then you posted a pic of a steam account that was suppose to be yours and was found on google pics.

Get the **** out of here with your biased bullshit.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@Krelian-co: dude you've been banned on 3 other alt accounts and you've admitted it. You even said you were friends with the mods so they just allowed you to do it.

Then you posted a pic of a steam account that was suppose to be yours and was found on google pics.

source?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Krelian-co

@mr_huggles_dog said:

let's see some links? i don't have alt accounts and i've never been banned in any other accounts, in fact i only got a sanction of not posting for 1 day on this account. Now you are not only delusional but pathetic enough to make bullshit.

And i never posted my steam account here, not ever, not once.

Keep making bullshit pathetic garbage, i am not the scrub who has to make several alt accounts.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60  Edited By Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

It's a win-win for them. There's a strong install base that they can con out of cash if it continues to lack content, or it'll improve and they'll build on their users.

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#61 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

Destiny is my biggest disappointment in games in the last 5 years. I am so happy I sold it. Beyond the excellent and satisfying shooting mechanics everything thing else in this game falls flat on its face. Too repetitious, not enough variations of weapons and enemies and levels that are beyond bland and boring.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Mr_Huggles_dog

@Krelian-co: the lesson is don't make shit up about ppl and hey won't make shit up about you.

I'd like a source saying where I think LoL and WOW are the best games ever.

Don't make shit up about ppls opinions and then get all pissy when it's done to you.

You and your butt buddy lostrib can go now.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Krelian-co

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@Krelian-co: the lesson is don't make shit up about ppl and hey won't make shit up about you.

I'd like a source saying where I think LoL and WOW are the best games ever.

Don't make shit up about ppls opinions and then get all pissy when it's done to you.

so you are admiting you are lying when you said i said destiny was dead, thanks for admitting you make bullshit about people and about everything in general. It is the first step of not being a scrub, i do not know if you could recover or someday be a moderately decent human being, but we are making progress, want a hug?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Krelian-co

@Krelian-co said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

let's see some links? i don't have alt accounts and i've never been banned in any other accounts, in fact i only got a sanction of not posting for 1 day on this account. Now you are not only delusional but pathetic enough to make bullshit.

And i never posted my steam account here, not ever, not once.

Keep making bullshit pathetic garbage, i am not the scrub who has to make several alt accounts.

BTW still waiting for any kind of links or proof about this, because i find it very worrying that someone is using my account to post such things (or maybe, just maybe you are making bullshit like you've been doing all this thread)

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Mr_Huggles_dog

@Krelian-co: I'm telling you to not get your dick in a bunch when someone does exactly what you do to you.

That said you still said Destiny was a failure....explain that with the amount of ppl playing.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@Krelian-co:

What's that mean? is it supposed to be an insult?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Krelian-co

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@Krelian-co: I'm telling you to not get your dick in a bunch when someone does exactly what you do to you.

That said you still said Destiny was a failure....explain that with the amount of ppl playing.

so i used your dumb logic against you then you make up bullshit about me, hey whatever floats your boat, scrubs that make bullshit about people always drown alone due to their lack of.... let's say male genitalia xD

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Mr_Huggles_dog

@Krelian-co: dude all you hermits do is call me Cranler or whoever the hell that guy was.

Don't fucking start acting like a little girl when someone does the shit to you.

Fucking man up.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog: who's carnler?

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Mr_Huggles_dog

@Krelian-co: it's your dumb logic....I'm just doing the fire with fire thing.

Now I have life to attend to.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Krelian-co

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@Krelian-co: dude all you hermits do is call me Cranler or whoever the hell that guy was.

Don't fucking start acting like a little girl when someone does the shit to you.

Fucking man up.

@mr_huggles_dog said:

makes bullshit about people that he never saw because it simply doesn't exist, much less prove it, call others to man up, the irony is strong in this guy, yeah keep making bullshit about people that you will never be able to prove because it never happened, manly guy, that's what real men do.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

The game is fun. It has it's flaws but so does every game; but all those games get a free pass that Destiny doesn't because it's not on PC.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

The game is fun. It has it's flaws but so does every game; but all those games get a free pass that Destiny doesn't because it's not on PC.

lol, what? I guess that explains why PC versions of games usually score lower than their console counterparts. What does that sound like, higher standards or a free pass?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

Come on dude... Almost everyone (on SW or anywhere else) who've played the game will tell you that problems in that game are colossal. Its not "flaws", its *********** clusterf*cks.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

I wonder how many of those users are playing using a pre-owned copy of the game, I know my local games stores pre-owned shelves are stuffed full of destiny.