Destiny beta on XBONE will not be running 1080p

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

Can't tell a difference anyway.

Of course you wont , if you are on X1 version that is. PC and even PS4 owners might say the difference , not X1 owners though. lol

Because PS4 owners noticed how BF Hardline was not 1080p right off the bat. *rolls eyes*

If i have a 1080p TV or monitor and bring me a game thats NOT 1080p i can instantly say , upscaled or not. Maybe because im gaming on 1080p 7 years now more or less and im used to that resolution.

The difference in noticeable and if cant say it , put them side by side. There you are , now youll see it yourself too. So why to pay the same amount of money to play the inferior version ? No way !!

Congratulations, you're the rare minority. The vast majority couldn't point out anything, not in BF Hardline, not with Sunset Overdrive being 900p. You yourself probably can maybe even notice 1440p or 4K. So, no wonder you're a PC gamer like me. But as a PC gamer that doesn't really care for either console much, let me ask you something. You keep obssesing with this:

"Why should i buy the inferior version?". Then answer me in logical way. "How can you call it inferior, when most can't even notice it?"

That's why you're doing it right. You can tell the differences, they bother you, you want better. Like me, i don't really care much for res or graphics, unless the differences is on the level of WD E3 vs release, but i do want 60fps on many games, K/M, and other stuff.

And that's why if people like you, who can tell, should buy the PS4 version when there isn't a PC version, which is a rare example. The issue is that the internet keeps blowing this shit out fo proportion, like the difference is massive, huge, that anyone can just see the res bump, the microscopic graphical differences, the small spikes of 5fps here and there. There lies the problem.

The PS4 being "superior" is a bonus, like having exclusive content, or having kinect/ps4 controller touchpanel support, etc. If you can trick most people into believing they're playing the better version while playing the xbox version, than the "superiority" is nothing special. Tell if teh Destiny beta on the PS4 was 900p, the majority wouldn't have noticed anything. You might. Some might. Almost everyone else, no. So, why is teh XB1 being 900p such a big, if most people on this board and the net could be playing that Destiny, be told it's the PS4 version, and never once bat en eye?

And not only did i give you examples above, you also tested this with friends. Figuring out which res it is just by playing is hard, and gets really difficult with a "180p".difference.

Oh look the lems ...

8 years ago and since then they were teasing cows how some , not all , some of the multiplatforms performed slightly better on their system ...and now that PS4 outperforms literally 95% of the multis with noticeably differences , not just minor here and there ... It doesnt matter right ?

You hypocrites , cry cows a river now like cows did last gen and move on. If you CANT tell the difference or see it , doesnt mean there isnt any. If you dont beleive me go check the countless tests around the internet. If you dont care about them doesnt mean noone else shouldnt care. I wont pay the same amount of money as anyone else to play the crappiest version of a game ... period! ( thats why im PC gamer ) ... But if i had to go with a console version ... pff ... really now ? You cant tell the difference between 900p and 1080p ? You were living in a cave or what ? Do you got a PC ? Try it there youll see the difference.

You dont know FPS differences ?Force FPS to go from 60 to 30 and check the differences . You dont know what graphical settings are ? Force settings to ultra , high and low and see the difference.

Its that easy really.

X1 cant even play its exclusives on 1080p!! What else to say here !!? You dont mind , thats fine. But being in denial that noone will understand the differences and suddenly after 8 years graphics/res/fps dont matter when last gen everyone cared about slightly differences ? Thats denial bro , denial that youll be playing the worst version of multis if you go with X1 ( i hope you stick to your PC for that ) ..Worst !!

You mean like how cows didn't care about the difference last gen when they where "losing"?

You mean like how cows mocked lems for paying for multiplayer on xbox live but are now fine wiht it?

You mean like when how they bragged about WD being "1080p/60fps" and where mocking lems for the potential 900p/30fps version, but when it was revealed that it was their vesion aswell, they backtracked on it?

Let's be honest here, if the power difference was on the xb1's side, cows and lems would be using each others arguments. Period. Fanboys tend to be hypocrites.

As for me, i answered your question, even pointing out your unique situation, using examples to counter and support it aswell, but you ignored it. Fine. I prefered the 360 controller last gen over the dualshock. Assuming i'd still prefer the xb1 controller much more, let me then ask you my question:

"Why should i buy the superior version which gives me a small res bump, that i won't notice, a small gfx bump, that i won't notice, and slightly stabler frame rates, that i won't notice, over the version that'll give a controller that'll amke me feel more confortable and accurate?"

BTW, it's not that i can't notice 60fps, i can for first person view moe than others. But assuming the xbone keeps between 30-25, maybe a few drops to 20-25, i won't notice, and neither will probably most people. Spikes to 10, 15, i sually tend to see those more because it almost freezes the image. The point is, fps isn't a blacka nd white issue, and, after having watched DF videos for most games, they're both about the game 90% of the time, frame rate wise.

Again, most people can't tell these small differences by simply playing the game. They believe what DF or devs tell, and could play the inferior version all along. So superior.

EDIT: BTW, you should buy the version your friends have. That's probably the most important factor, IMHO.

Cows was in serious damage control last gen and you were attacking them like noone did ever before. PS3 was a marketing failure for a reason , specially the first 3 years. I was part of every single system war ( actually all started with SNES vs Genesis ) and i never saw such behavor like Lems had towards cows last gen.

Maybe well deserved since cows thought were the ultimate console kings and their cockiness was out of this world but still ...

PS3 had multiplatforms that performed better than X360 too

PS3 had multiplatforms than were totally equal to X360 too

X1 has NONE of these as of yet ... None ... On some games lacks on resolution , on others on frames , others on graphical details ...even worse ... on some multis lacks all 3 combined vs PS4s version !! And these are not minor differences like last gen. Last gen both versions run on same res , same fps , same graphical quality 90% of the time. Now is the opposite , 90% of the time PS4 is ahead.

So compared to last generation ... X1 does waaaaaay worse in multiplatform war compared to what PS3 did. So what do you really expect here after 8 years of mocking towards PS3 ? Cows to accept all the excuses about ...controllers and graphics dont matter and every other excuse lems suddenly coming up with ? I dont think so ..... That wont work and you should better realize that now because there are many years ahead.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Bummer because I picked the X1 version of the beta lol....but the final game will be 1080P, so no need to moo

Why don't you tell the truth and admit that the only reason you nuthug the Xbone is because you've got bum friends who got and xbone for Christmas because PS4 was sold out LMFAO!

I could say that but then I wouldn't be telling the truth. Fact is I have been an Xbox fan since the OG. And the PS4 wasn't that hard to find when I wanted one.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

Well they are cutting things fine with statements like ‘there’s always time for improvement.’... this is a beta not an alpha, the engine work should have been mostly done by now.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#106 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

isn't the final game the same on both consoles?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@AzatiS: Dude, i don't care about cows and lems. I only want you to answer my question.

Wait, i actually just remembered something.

The Last of Us, the 200 award winning, "game of the generation" that playstation fans keep going crazy over is 720p and 30fps. So how the **** did they enjoy it? I thought they where above it, considering 1080p as been standart for, what, 10 years now, and PC has been able to do 60fps aswell. Don't pull the last gen console excuse. The game launched 1 year ago, in a time of 1080i TVs and 60fps on multiplated PC games. So one of 2 options:

1- They hated it, secretly, and it was ruined by the "horrible 720p" resolution. Or

2- They didn't care about it. They where too busy having fun, not even noticing it, lost in the gameplay and story.

So, are you going to tell me if i play the remaster at 1080p/60fps i'll love it, instead of just liking it? That if i play Watch Doges at 4K, maxed out (i can actually mex it out) at 60fps without drops, i'll love it now? If i play Divinity Original Sin at 720p, 30fps, i won't love it anymore. Didn't think so.

It's not that we can't or shouldn't improve resolution, frame rate, graphics and overall tech. Ofcourse we should, and we should expect more from a next gen console. But when these Prima Donas keep going full retard over microscopic differences, like it's the devil itself, all over the internet (i'm not necessarily talking about system wars here), there's a problem.

Platforms wars can be fun, but there's a difference between discussing advantages and disadvantages in both, inclusing PC aswell, and the level of stupidity made by people who, like i said, when it comes to these res and frame rates discussions, probably can't even notice (not yourself if you're being truthfull), or don't truly care deep down inside.

But i guess i can get it. The consoles are now, after MS wised up, nearly identical, with most of their games being multiplats, so, having to find a "winner" in them, is one of the last points to set them apart. Ironically, PC as been winning for the last years, and is now dominating. So in the fanboy wars, they're really just fighting for 2nd place.

In the end, better res and gfx doesn't make a game better, end of story. Frame rates, above all else, need to be stable enough. Therefore, Destiny, considering it'll be 98% the same game on both consoles, is fine on the xbone. But fanboys make this out to be something colossal.

Only thing more moronic than these continous res and Digital Foundry article threads and discussions is the "sales wars". Oh boy, i'm not to bright to be be here, but even i haven't descend enough to level of stupid.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

You mean like how cows didn't care about the difference last gen when they where "losing"?

You mean like how cows mocked lems for paying for multiplayer on xbox live but are now fine wiht it?

You mean like when how they bragged about WD being "1080p/60fps" and where mocking lems for the potential 900p/30fps version, but when it was revealed that it was their vesion aswell, they backtracked on it?

Let's be honest here, if the power difference was on the xb1's side, cows and lems would be using each others arguments. Period. Fanboys tend to be hypocrites.

As for me, i answered your question, even pointing out your unique situation, using examples to counter and support it aswell, but you ignored it. Fine. I prefered the 360 controller last gen over the dualshock. Assuming i'd still prefer the xb1 controller much more, let me then ask you my question:

"Why should i buy the superior version which gives me a small res bump, that i won't notice, a small gfx bump, that i won't notice, and slightly stabler frame rates, that i won't notice, over the version that'll give a controller that'll amke me feel more confortable and accurate?"

BTW, it's not that i can't notice 60fps, i can for first person view moe than others. But assuming the xbone keeps between 30-25, maybe a few drops to 20-25, i won't notice, and neither will probably most people. Spikes to 10, 15, i sually tend to see those more because it almost freezes the image. The point is, fps isn't a blacka nd white issue, and, after having watched DF videos for most games, they're both about the game 90% of the time, frame rate wise.

Again, most people can't tell these small differences by simply playing the game. They believe what DF or devs tell, and could play the inferior version all along. So superior.

EDIT: BTW, you should buy the version your friends have. That's probably the most important factor, IMHO.

Cows was in serious damage control last gen and you were attacking them like noone did ever before. PS3 was a marketing failure for a reason , specially the first 3 years. I was part of every single system war ( actually all started with SNES vs Genesis ) and i never saw such behavor like Lems had towards cows last gen.

Maybe well deserved since cows thought were the ultimate console kings and their cockiness was out of this world but still ...

PS3 had multiplatforms that performed better than X360 too

PS3 had multiplatforms than were totally equal to X360 too

X1 has NONE of these as of yet ... None ... On some games lacks on resolution , on others on frames , others on graphical details ...even worse ... on some multis lacks all 3 combined vs PS4s version !! And these are not minor differences like last gen. Last gen both versions run on same res , same fps , same graphical quality 90% of the time. Now is the opposite , 90% of the time PS4 is ahead.

So compared to last generation ... X1 does waaaaaay worse in multiplatform war compared to what PS3 did. So what do you really expect here after 8 years of mocking towards PS3 ? Cows to accept all the excuses about ...controllers and graphics dont matter and every other excuse lems suddenly coming up with ? I dont think so ..... That wont work and you should better realize that now because there are many years ahead.

Well you're pretty much wrong there. NBA 2K14, NFS: Rivals, Madden NLF 15, Fifa 15, etc... all have the same resolution and performance on both systems. OutLast is actually better on the XB1. It's no way doing way worse then what the PS3 did last year. For almost 3 years multiplats were better on the XBox 360. There were PS3 games that weren't even playable because of the poor performance. That's not the case with the XB1. By this time next year, the performance gap will be pretty much gone.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#109 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

I know this is off topic but **** the Xbone is one fucking ugly console LOL!

It's not as slick as PS4, but it's not that bad.

Both consoles are ugly to me. The PS4 looks like a giant eraser. Who the hell thought up that design. The XB1 is a giant square brick. At least the XBox 360 & PS3 had some curves and depth. These new consoles look terrible compared to last gen.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@blackace said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

I know this is off topic but **** the Xbone is one fucking ugly console LOL!

It's not as slick as PS4, but it's not that bad.

Both consoles are ugly to me. The PS4 looks like a giant eraser. Who the hell thought up that design. The XB1 is a giant square brick. At least the XBox 360 & PS3 had some curves and depth. These new consoles look terrible compared to last gen.

I thought i was the only one who noticed. I really like the blue light, but the design doesn't look that good to me for some reason.

The XB1 has the normal, simple, black box design i like, which mixes well well with other machines in the room. Then i remember it looks like someone sliced up 2 devices in half and put them together. What? Still prefer the PS3 design over both.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 AzatiS

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS: Dude, i don't care about cows and lems. I only want you to answer my question.

The Last of Us, the 200 award winning, "game of the generation" that playstation fans keep going crazy over is 720p and 30fps. So how the **** did they enjoy it? I thought they where above it, considering 1080p as been standart for, what, 10 years now, and PC has been able to do 60fps aswell. Don't pull the last gen console excuse. The game launched 1 year ago, in a time of 1080i TVs and 60fps on multiplated PC games. So one of 2 options:

1- They hated it, secretly, and it was ruined by the "horrible 720p" resolution. Or

2- They didn't care about it. They where too busy having fun, not even noticing it, lost in the gameplay and story.

So, are you going to tell me if i play the remaster at 1080p/60fps i'll love it, instead of just liking it? That if i play Watch Doges at 4K, maxed out (i can actually mex it out) at 60fps without drops, i'll love it now? If i play Divinity Original Sin at 720p, 30fps, i won't love it anymore. Didn't think so.

It's not that we can't or shouldn't improve resolution, frame rate, graphics and overall tech. Ofcourse we should, and we should expect more from a next gen console. But when these Prima Donas keep going full retard over microscopic differences, like it's the devil itself, all over the internet (i'm not necessarily talking about system wars here), there's a problem.

Platforms wars can be fun, but there's a difference between discussing advantages and disadvantages in both, inclusing PC aswell, and the level of stupidity made by people who, like i said, when it comes to these res and frame rates discussions, probably can't even notice (not yourself if you're being truthfull), or don't truly care deep down inside.

But i guess i can get it. The consoles are now, after MS wised up, nearly identical, with most of their games being multiplats, so, having to find a "winner" in them, is one of the last points to set them apart. Ironically, PC as been winning for the last years, and is now dominating. So in the fanboy wars, they're really just fighting for 2nd place.

In the end, better res and gfx doesn't make a game better, end of story. Frame rates, above all else, need to be stable enough. Therefore, Destiny, considering it'll be 98% the same game on both consoles, is fine on the xbone. But fanboys make this out to be something colossal.

Only thing more moronic than these continous res and Digital Foundry article threads and discussions is the "sales wars". Oh boy, i'm not to bright to be be here, but even i haven't descend enough to level of stupid.

What this crap of an example has to do with the fact that PS4 is destroying , not is slightly better , destroying X1 with better res/fps and graphical detail all together this generation ?

I said it before , im saying it again. If YOU , you personally or any other lem , dont care about it , thats fine. BUT to me , to pay the same amount of money for the same version of a game to play the worst of it ... which for this generation 95% of the time will be X1 ... well , thats a big NO !

Now bringing exclusive examples or last generation examples wont save the day , sorry. You paid 399$ and youll pay 59$ for each multiplatform title , the same exactly price for a PS4 and for its multiplatform games ..to play the inferior version , thats all there is to it.

8 years you were overeacting , how multis playing better on X360 and how you won PS3 on sales etc ... Now you can cry cows a river all i care because you lems deserve it more than anyone. Its not ONLY about resolution , its not ONLY about Frames per Second and its not ONLY about graphical detail.... Its ALL 3 combined !! And if all those are not enough for you WHAt the hell was it last gen to pick on cows when 98% of multis were playing on same res / fps and/or graphical detail ?

Stop it lem , just accept the facts and move on.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Forget resolution, PSN is down for me right now. I can't even download the beta.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

lol chikenfriedrice is salty as hell

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

oh oh......

and another

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6059 Posts

Bungie's site is down. I wanted to play before I go to work. Damnit!

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

when hardware gets a generational leap, standards and expectations are supposed to rise. that's why people are demanding 1080p/60fps whenever possible now. "Resolutiongate" to my knowledge, started with the likes of Adam Sessler saying pre-release of both consoles should be able to meet this level and then after Xbox was shown to fail time and time again in this regard, decided to go back on their word and say stupid shit like "it's fine" "it's not that big of a difference" etc.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Couth_ said:

lol chikenfriedrice is salty as hell

that rice is salty

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

Of course you wont , if you are on X1 version that is. PC and even PS4 owners might say the difference , not X1 owners though. lol

Because PS4 owners noticed how BF Hardline was not 1080p right off the bat. *rolls eyes*

If i have a 1080p TV or monitor and bring me a game thats NOT 1080p i can instantly say , upscaled or not. Maybe because im gaming on 1080p 7 years now more or less and im used to that resolution.

The difference in noticeable and if cant say it , put them side by side. There you are , now youll see it yourself too. So why to pay the same amount of money to play the inferior version ? Because some gamers that used to play on 720p cant tell the difference doesnt mean the difference isnt there.

And if it resolution alone .... Frames and graphical settings also different in most occasions... So ..please.

Not to burst your bubble, but I own a WiiU, PS4 and Xbox One. When it comes to multiplats (PS4 vs X1)... I cant see a difference. I have BF4 for both and have played watch dogs, COD and wolfenstein the new order on both..... cant tell a difference.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By AzatiS

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

The difference in noticeable and if cant say it , put them side by side. There you are , now youll see it yourself too. So why to pay the same amount of money to play the inferior version ? Because some gamers that used to play on 720p cant tell the difference doesnt mean the difference isnt there.

And if it resolution alone .... Frames and graphical settings also different in most occasions... So ..please.

Not to burst your bubble, but I own a WiiU, PS4 and Xbox One. When it comes to multiplats (PS4 vs X1)... I cant see a difference. I have BF4 for both and have played watch dogs, COD and wolfenstein the new order on both..... cant tell a difference.

If you dont care to notice , you dont mind or whatever the case ...doesnt mean differences are not there.

If your fps drops down to 20 and you getting fps lag its not that is NOT happening ...is that you dont care about it or you dont mind it. Compare them side by side and youll understand.

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts

oh no.. a beta without 1080p resolution.. oh no..

seriously, trolling a beta? get a life

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By GamersJustGame

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

If you dont care to notice , you dont mind or whatever the case ...doesnt mean differences are not there.

If your fps drops down to 20 and you getting fps lag its not that is NOT happening ...is that you dont care about it or you dont mind it. Compare them side by side and youll understand.

I have seen them side by side......... I can not see a difference. I promise you wouldn't either. Your just blinded by stupidity. You want to believe there is a difference. But DF has to break them down and the differences are extremely minimal. In real time you cant see a difference.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#124  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@lawlessx said:

@Shielder7 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

BETA!!!!!!! FINAL GAME WILL BE 1080P. ARE YOU COWS THAT STUPID?!!!

I don't believe the final game will be at 1080p, they'll come up with some excuse near the end on why they decided to keep it below, are you that stupid to be fooled by MS again?

well you dont know that for sure so until then we'll have to assume it will be 1080p at release. why exactly do you think microsoft has something to do with this?

I never said I did know that for sure and I don't have to assume anything. Because iot's their version of the game in question if it doesn't reach 1080p it's in their best interest to keep that under the hood as long as possible.

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shielder7 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

I don't believe the final game will be at 1080p, they'll come up with some excuse near the end on why they decided to keep it below, are you that stupid to be fooled by MS again?

MS isn't fooling anybody....Bungie said it will be 1080P not MS. Sony has fooled you though lol

Fooled me at what? I don't believe Bungies statement simply because I've heard this song and dance before. If they can't get the beta running at 1080p you'd be a fool not to question if they can get the final game running at 1080p regardless of what they said.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Shielder7

@gamersjustgame said:

I have seen them side by side......... I can not see a difference. I promise you wouldn't either. Your just blinded by stupidity. You want to believe there is a difference. But DF has to break them down and the differences are extremely minimal. In real time you cant see a difference.

Yes we can see a difference don't be absurd. You're contradicting yourself we're not just believing the differences are there if there are actual differences even if they are just minimal.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By AzatiS

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

Really ? So you calling stupid the countless tests around the internet and the side by side comparisons that favor PS4 let alone the fact that you can easily play with different graphical settings , resolutions and force FPS low on a PC on a 1080p monitor and see the differences for yourself ?

Wow ... you cant even do that ? You cant tell a difference 900p to 1080p or 60 fps to 30fps even side by side ? You cant tell Frames lag or lower graphical detail too ? Im the blind here !!! Riiiiight !!!

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By GamersJustGame

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

Really ? So you calling stupid the countless tests around the internet and the side by side comparisons that favor PS4 let alone the fact that you can easily play with different graphical settings , resolutions and force FPS low on a PC on a 1080p monitor and see the differences for yourself ?

Wow ... you cant even do that ? You cant tell a difference 900p to 1080p or 60 fps to 30fps even side by side ? You cant tell Frames lag or lower graphical detail too ? Im the blind here !!! Riiiiight !!!

You just proved my point. It take a computer analyst to tell the difference. Where are you from kid? Go to gamers in Omaha, they sit you 8 feet from the TV and show 10 gameplay clips. After each clip you write down if its X1 or PS4. No one has gone 10-10 yet. If you go 10-10 you get $20 off any item in the store.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By chikenfriedrice

@Shielder7 said:

@lawlessx said:

@Shielder7 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

well you dont know that for sure so until then we'll have to assume it will be 1080p at release. why exactly do you think microsoft has something to do with this?

I never said I did know that for sure and I don't have to assume anything. Because iot's their version of the game in question if it doesn't reach 1080p it's in their best interest to keep that under the hood as long as possible.

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shielder7 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

MS isn't fooling anybody....Bungie said it will be 1080P not MS. Sony has fooled you though lol

Fooled me at what? I don't believe Bungies statement simply because I've heard this song and dance before. If they can't get the beta running at 1080p you'd be a fool not to question if they can get the final game running at 1080p regardless of what they said.

Watch Dogs.....and it's called beta for a reason. If the roles were reversed cows would be saying the exact same thing....bu bu bu BETA!

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Shielder7

@chikenfriedrice said:

Watch Dogs.....and it's called beta for a reason. If the roles were reversed cows would be saying the exact same thing....bu bu bu BETA!

And I questioned Watch Dogs as well. If it were reversed I'd be saying the same thing, in fact I would of been more upset because there would be no excuse. I'm not a cow who says "Thank you Sony" after every post regardless of what they shove up my butt.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By chikenfriedrice

@Shielder7 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

And I questioned Watch Dogs as well. If it were reversed I'd be saying the same thing, in fact I would of been more upset because there would be no excuse. I'm not a cow who says "Thank you Sony" after every post regardless of what they shove up my butt.

That's all there is to it....beta is not final. If the game is released and not in 1080P then it's a problem....until then there is nothing to see here.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Shielder7

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shielder7 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

That's all there is to it....beta is not final. If the game is released and not in 1080P then it's a problem....until then there is nothing to see here.

Except 720p

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

I wont be suprised if xboner gets 1080p after the release of destiny. The graphics look nothing like next gen so if xboner cant handle this game then this gen will be officially over for the lemmings.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

Imaging the downgrades tho in other areas if Xbone struggles to fit 1080p. I can see shadows, AO, aa, LOD, particles, pop ins and fps all getting hammered severely consequently. It's gonna be a slaughter regardless.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Xbone is having a hard time running this last gen looking game in 1080p/30fps lol much next gen.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By AzatiS

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

You just proved my point. It take a computer analyst to tell the difference. Where are you from kid? Go to gamers in Omaha, they sit you 8 feet from the TV and show 10 gameplay clips. After each clip you write down if its X1 or PS4. No one has gone 10-10 yet. If you go 10-10 you get $20 off any item in the store.

Because you are blind or in denial to tell the difference means arent there ? I would be sad to pay the same amount of money for the same game to play the WORST version of it out of PC/PS4/X1 ...literally the worst. Thats what you willing to do. I repeat , if you DONT mind thats another story.

If those gamers are like you , in denial OR they never had 1080p gaming experience to be able to tell the difference DOESNT mean i wont ... So butthurt and so unexperienced in 1080p gaming i guess. You see 900p as 1080p on a 1080p Tv/monitor, what else to say here .... You suck!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 AzatiS
@gpuking said:

Imaging the downgrades tho in other areas if Xbone struggles to fit 1080p. I can see shadows, AO, aa, LOD, particles, pop ins and fps all getting hammered severely consequently. It's gonna be a slaughter regardless.

Exactly , thats the case.

They focusing into resolution war since its the most hot topic and the marketing point of this generation but...

What if both consoles do 1080p BUT graphics settings , FPS lag are noticeably worse ? Lems think by going 1080p means equal quality ...which is far from truth.

The only way i see both consoles do 1080p with exactly the same graphic quality and FPS is if developers DOWNGRADE their game in order to not favor one version than the other. And thats all about it.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 GamersJustGame

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@AzatiS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@AzatiS said:

@gamersjustgame said:

Because you are blind or in denial to tell the difference means arent there ? I would be sad to pay the same amount of money for the same game to play the WORST version of it out of PC/PS4/X1 ...literally the worst. Thats what you willing to do. I repeat , if you DONT mind thats another story.

If those gamers are like you , in denial OR they never had 1080p gaming experience to be able to tell the difference DOESNT mean i wont ... So butthurt and so unexperienced in 1080p gaming i guess. You see 900p as 1080p on a 1080p Tv/monitor, what else to say here .... You suck!

I am butthurt yet your the one that is so defensive lol. Go to gamers and take the test then. I game on all 4 platforms..... So your fanboy insults mean nothing to me. The difference between X1 and PS4 is so minimal your making yourself look foolish. I almost feel bad for you. 720p vs900p, 900p vs 1080p. 30 fps vs 24 fps.

If I remember correctly X1 is the only next gen console with an exclusive title that is locked 1080p 60fps.

rell84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 rell84
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

the excuses from lems already made this gen one too remember straight comedy LOL