dark souls pc version breaks down the last barrier. 60fps mod

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

[quote="lundy86_4"]

He gave you valid reasoning. I know his position. I make the majority of my earnings in the summer -- sometimes working up to 19 hour days -- and it's part-time work whilst at school. You alternate your spending patterns, as school is pretty expensive.

You, however, are being a douche because he would rather spend what useable income he has on games, rather than a peripheral. Stop being a f*cking dumbass and grow the sh*t up.

Advid-Gamer

Refer to the last 3 words of my previous post.

No rebuttal? I figured as much. You couldn't if you tried.

Empathy is a lacking emotion nowadays.

Here's my original point:

What the f*ck is going on with Advid-Gamer? What an obnoxious, little pr*ck.

lundy86_4

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"]Just calling out more of the whiny, self entitled, "master race" . Get used to it, It will continue as long as it amuses me. The dude wants high rez textures, so his graphics card/ pc must be decent, but cant afford a cheap controller. Just seemed like another excuse to whine. So go F*ck yourselves. Advid-Gamer

He gave you valid reasoning. I know his position. I make the majority of my earnings in the summer -- sometimes working up to 19 hour days -- and it's part-time work whilst at school. You alternate your spending patterns, as school is pretty expensive.

You, however, are being a douche because he would rather spend what useable income he has on games, rather than a peripheral. Stop being a f*cking dumbass and grow the sh*t up.

As lundy said, grow up! ;)

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

No rebuttal? I figured as much. You couldn't if you tried.

Empathy is a lacking emotion nowadays.

So is common sense... :(

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
Ah my fellow pc gamers are so easy to troll, it's very disappointing. :(
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 lundy86_4  Online

So is common sense... :(

Rocker6

It truly is. I'd like to see him mock me for my lack of spending. I don't even buy a game a month, because I have way too many bills :lol:

Shift05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Shift05
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"] You come off as a cry baby and non gamer to me. I bought a racing wheel just for GT5, to enhance the gaming experience. You cant afford a cheap ass controller, get a new hobby plain and simple. Advid-Gamer

You come off as a prick who kicks people while they are down and laughs about it. I can afford a controller but I don't want to and I would rather spend my limited budget on more games. Is that really that hard for you to understand?

Honestly I dont believe you, My graphics card alone was over 500 when I bought it. games are 60+ each most of the time. A 25.00 controller is nothing, and is a must have now a days. I am calling BS, if you cant honestly afford that, you shouldnt be able to afford games.

If your spending 60+ dollars on PC games, your doing it wrong...You stated "gaming is a luxury"..therefore nothing connected to gaming is a must have..

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 lundy86_4  Online

[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"][QUOTE="Vaasman"]You come off as a prick who kicks people while they are down and laughs about it. I can afford a controller but I don't want to and I would rather spend my limited budget on more games. Is that really that hard for you to understand?

Shift05

Honestly I dont believe you, My graphics card alone was over 500 when I bought it. games are 60+ each most of the time. A 25.00 controller is nothing, and is a must have now a days. I am calling BS, if you cant honestly afford that, you shouldnt be able to afford games.

If your spending 60+ dollars on PC games, your doing it wrong...You stated "gaming is a luxury"..therefore nothing connected to gaming is a must have..

Complete contradiction. Boom goes the dynamite.

Advid... Nice try.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

/

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 lundy86_4  Online

/

clyde46

My buddy's favourite person... Noooooooooooot :P My buddy is Canadian/Polish lol.