Crysis vs. Call of duty 4

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="rexoverbey"][QUOTE="bignice12"][QUOTE="rexoverbey"]

WIC is holding a 89% at gamerankings it's far from the perfect game Ocampo made it out to be.

rexoverbey

lol so if a game is rated under what GS rated it on GR(flawed system imo), it means it is overrated? Why do you worship gamerankings so much? Actually play the game before you claim it to be overrated.

The majority of the time yes. Plus how is GR flawed? It's flawed because it takes an average of alot of professional reviews? That makes no sense at all maybe you should clear that up. Please don't try to claim what game I have and haven't played.... when I've clearly played more than you.

Sorry, the poll says Crysis is still winning. Your opinion is worth the same as everyone else's here, and I think the poll says it all.

WTH does an online poll prove? People can cheat this forum poll so easy it's not even funny. I'll take all the professional opinions over anyone's here sorry. The average PROFESSIONAL opinion has COD4 over Crysis and sales it is the same way.

Well then it's your opinion to take professional reviews over average people's reviews. :P So, have you ever even played Crysis?

horrowhip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 horrowhip
Member since 2005 • 5002 Posts
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="rexoverbey"][QUOTE="bignice12"][QUOTE="rexoverbey"]

WIC is holding a 89% at gamerankings it's far from the perfect game Ocampo made it out to be.

rexoverbey

lol so if a game is rated under what GS rated it on GR(flawed system imo), it means it is overrated? Why do you worship gamerankings so much? Actually play the game before you claim it to be overrated.

The majority of the time yes. Plus how is GR flawed? It's flawed because it takes an average of alot of professional reviews? That makes no sense at all maybe you should clear that up. Please don't try to claim what game I have and haven't played.... when I've clearly played more than you.

Sorry, the poll says Crysis is still winning. Your opinion is worth the same as everyone else's here, and I think the poll says it all.

WTH does an online poll prove? People can cheat this forum poll so easy it's not even funny. I'll take all the professional opinions over anyone's here sorry. The average PROFESSIONAL opinion has COD4 over Crysis and sales it is the same way.

Rather than doing stuff the easy way, how about you actually read those reviews? Or are you allergic to reading? Becuase, having actually READ 90% of those reviews, most of them even SPECIFICALLY SAY that Crysis is EASILY one of the best FPS's ever created and a step above EVERYTHING ELSE this year. IGN PC gave Crysis GotM over CoD4. THAT is a PROFESSIONAL opinion saying Crysis >>>>> CoD4.

You do things the wrong way and that is why you just got owned.

horrowhip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 horrowhip
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

Really? Then why did Gears of War for PC score a 9.0 here on Gamespot and it even has the best tag next to it? The 360 version scored a 9.5 for an inferior game. Why is that?

rexoverbey

It came out a year later. :| The 360 version would of probably scored 9.0 if it came this year also.

Wanna know the toughest review site thatis lowering Crysis score?

GFW Magazine(Gave GeoW a 7.0, Crysis an 8.0(they specifically said it was a lot better but High requirements made them lower the score), and CoD4 an 8.0.)

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 DragonfireXZ95
[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

Really? Then why did Gears of War for PC score a 9.0 here on Gamespot and it even has the best tag next to it? The 360 version scored a 9.5 for an inferior game. Why is that?

rexoverbey

It came out a year later. :| The 360 version would of probably scored 9.0 if it came this year also.

And you know that how? You're just speculating now.

rexoverbey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#105 rexoverbey
Member since 2002 • 7622 Posts
[QUOTE="rexoverbey"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

horrowhip

GFW Magazine(Gave GeoW a 7.0, Crysis an 8.0(they specifically said it was a lot better but High requirements made them lower the score), and CoD4 an 8.0.)

That is not even on the GR review maybe you should go check out GR before making a quote like that. 1up is one of the lowest at 8.0 on GR, but I guess they are not a "GOOD" site either.
horrowhip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 horrowhip
[QUOTE="horrowhip"][QUOTE="rexoverbey"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

rexoverbey

That is not even on the GR review maybe you should go check out GR before making a quote like that. 1up is one of the lowest at 8.0 on GR, but I guess they are not a "GOOD" site either.

GFW Magazine is 1UP's PC section... Wow...

And they have the 5.0 average scale(5.0 is GS equivilant of a 7.5, 8.0 from 1UP is AAA, 9.0 is BASICALLY AAAA)

Avatar image for Indestructible2
Indestructible2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Indestructible2
Member since 2007 • 5935 Posts
I hated CoD4,just typical Run-and-gun shooter,to me at least,Crysis is FTW.
rexoverbey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#108 rexoverbey
Member since 2002 • 7622 Posts
[QUOTE="rexoverbey"][QUOTE="horrowhip"][QUOTE="rexoverbey"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

horrowhip

GFW Magazine is 1UP's PC section... Wow...

And they have the 5.0 average scale(5.0 is GS equivilant of a 7.5, 8.0 from 1UP is AAA, 9.0 is BASICALLY AAAA)

I didn't know that EGM ever had a magazine called GFW or sections so my bad.Even soGR still listed it as 1up. Even then there were many other sub 9.0 reviews (many not even included like TH). How is 5.0 is equivalent to 7.5 at GS? Maybe you could clear that up because that is the first I've heard of that. A 5.0 would be the same as 5.0 x 2 = 10.0 = 100% at GS, 4.0 would be equivalent to a GS score of 4.0 x 2 = 8.0 = 80%.
horrowhip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 horrowhip
I didn't know that EGM ever had a magazine called GFW or sections so my bad.Even soGR still listed it as 1up. Even then there were many other sub 9.0 reviews (many not even included like TH). How is 5.0 is equivalent to 7.5 at GS? Maybe you could clear that up because that is the first I've heard of that. A 5.0 would be the same as 5.0 x 2 = 10.0 = 100% at GS, 4.0 would be equivalent to a GS score of 4.0 x 2 = 8.0 = 80%.rexoverbey

Well.. the way they explain it is, a 5.0 is an "Average game". By GS description 7.0 games are "Average" 7.5 being exactly average. Thats how it translates.

Anyway, read the sub 9.0 reviews for Crysis. ALL of them stress how amazing a game it is but little things like the Cliffhanger ending, the average final level and the high requirements led them to scoring it sub 9.0. Thing is, they all make a point of specifically say that it is STILL one of the Best FPS's ever created despite the score. Thats why PC game reviews from GR don't work. Many places don't make their scores off of the info in the review. many say a game is great in the review, expecting people to read the review and chose for themselves but score it lower because of requirements or minor details. That is why GR is a flawed system. SPECIFICALLY for the PC. Because the games are normally scored lower for things completely unrelated to the actual quality of the game. System Requirements are a perfect example of how PC Games get scored lower despite being absolutely fantastic games.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

The whole Game Rankings thing is a bit bogus.

Why should anyone count sources like 'Offical Xbox Magazine', and 'Team Xbox' for reviews?
They love to generously give out 10/10s.

Independant sources are much better - not to mention all of PC's review sources are independant - and very critical.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

average final level

horrowhip

I thought the final level was fantastic - and the most epic moment ive experienced in an FPS - in ages :P

I personally thought the weakest bit was having to do the whole, babysit prophet part.

Bromz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Bromz
Member since 2005 • 1639 Posts
Call of duty 4 is just way better tbh. Cant believe Crysis won weapons on your little comparison, the guns in CoD feel so much better. I guess you were just going "woh alien weaponz".
biggestben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 biggestben
Member since 2006 • 28 Posts

Call of duty 4 is just way better tbh. Cant believe Crysis won weapons on your little comparison, the guns in CoD feel so much better. I guess you were just going "woh alien weaponz". Bromz

There is only one "alien weaponz" you use in Crysis. Don't talk rubbish unless you've played the damn game.

whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts

crysis = god

farcry = god, that i can afford to play :P

hip-hop-cola2
yep...thats same with me.
devious742

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 devious742
Member since 2003 • 3924 Posts

[QUOTE="Bromz"]Call of duty 4 is just way better tbh. Cant believe Crysis won weapons on your little comparison, the guns in CoD feel so much better. I guess you were just going "woh alien weaponz". biggestben

There is only one "alien weaponz" you use in Crysis. Don't talk rubbish unless you've played the damn game.

oh...:P
tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 tramp
Member since 2003 • 2110 Posts

[QUOTE="Bromz"]Call of duty 4 is just way better tbh. Cant believe Crysis won weapons on your little comparison, the guns in CoD feel so much better. I guess you were just going "woh alien weaponz". biggestben

lol

devious742

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 devious742
Member since 2003 • 3924 Posts
:P
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

COD4 wins multiplayer,

and really, that is all that matters.

TheOwnerOner

Obviously not, or CoD4 would of beat Crysis, and Halo 2 would of beat HAlf-Life 2 .... Interweb play is nothing new to the PC community, in a few years youl think its as average as anything else.

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts
Crysis, lol i didnt even read what the TC said.
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#120 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts
I own both games and I find both to be great. But Crysis just murders CoD4 overall. Crysis lets you play the way you want to while CoD4 gives every gamer the exact same experience. Also Crysis' MP isn't that bad if you take your time to get used to it. It can be pretty crazy at times.
butteater86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 butteater86
Member since 2007 • 1306 Posts
Hermits can spin it all they want, but Call of Duty is 93% on GR while Crysis is 90%.
froidnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 froidnite
Member since 2006 • 2294 Posts
Hermits can spin it all they want, but Call of Duty is 93% on GR while Crysis is 90%.butteater86
GR is a joke. According to it, "Out of the park :baseball 2007" is the 4th best PC game and has an average of 95.4% :lol:
Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#123 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

I love both games, but have to say Crysis is better, saying CoD4 has better AI is not right, I seen some dumb things. Like this one time my teammate runs into this room and took cover I followed him, after exchaning fire with some enemies I was going to move around to get a better shot and when I turned around there was an enemy taking cover on the other side of the room firing at what I guess is my other teammates.

As much as I love CoD4, I have to say it is very overrated, I would even say I found Halo 3 to be more enjoyable. It is still a great FPS.

froidnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 froidnite
Member since 2006 • 2294 Posts

I love both games, but have to say Crysis is better, saying CoD4 has better AI is not right, I seen some dumb things. Like this one time my teammate runs into this room and took cover I followed him, after exchaning fire with some enemies I was going to move around to get a better shot and when I turned around there was an enemy taking cover on the other side of the room firing at what I guess is my other teammates.

As much as I love CoD4, I have to say it is very overrated, I would even say I found Halo 3 to be more enjoyable. It is still a great FPS.

Chaos_HL21
lol...yeah...Enemies in COD4 would rather shoot us even while we have perfect cover than our squadmates even though he is out in the open.
Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#125 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts
[QUOTE="Chaos_HL21"]

froidnite

lol...yeah...Enemies in COD4 would rather shoot us even while we have perfect cover than our squadmates even though he is out in the open.

Well the guy was shooting my squadmates when they are behind cover, and seems he did not care I was in the same room. I did noticed the enemy did seem to prefer to shot at me.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
[QUOTE="TheOwnerOner"]

COD4 wins multiplayer,

Meu2k7

Obviously not, or CoD4 would of beat Crysis, and Halo 2 would of beat HAlf-Life 2 .... Interweb play is nothing new to the PC community, in a few years youl think its as average as anything else.

I tend to agree. But I also disagree with Halo 2 beatin Half-Life 2 in mutliplayer.. HL2 shipped with Counterstrike Source, which is a massively popular and fun multiplayer.

OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#127 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
COD4 owns.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 DragonfireXZ95

COD4 owns.OGTiago

You sir, have put so much thought and dedication into your post, you deserve a commendation.

Crysis wins by a landslide compared to CoD4.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#129 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"][QUOTE="TheOwnerOner"]

COD4 wins multiplayer,

sSubZerOo

I tend to agree. But I also disagree with Halo 2 beatin Half-Life 2 in mutliplayer.. HL2 shipped with Counterstrike Source, which is a massively popular and fun multiplayer.

Counter-Strike is more of its own game, and besides, Source sucks. Kinda turned me off CS for good.
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Meu2k7

Hermits can spin it all they want, but Call of Duty is 93% on GR while Crysis is 90%.butteater86

The Witcher is only in the 80s and Mass Effect in the 90%, but get this, the user rating is higher than Mass Effects for the witcher.

GRs sucks.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 FrozenLiquid

[QUOTE="butteater86"]Hermits can spin it all they want, but Call of Duty is 93% on GR while Crysis is 90%.Meu2k7

The Witcher is only in the 80s and Mass Effect in the 90%, but get this, the user rating is higher than Mass Effects for the witcher.

GRs sucks.

How many user ratings are there for the Witcher? And how many are there from Mass Effect? Thing is, user ratings are more unreliable than the 'official' ratings. They can easily be inflated or underrated.
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

[QUOTE="butteater86"]Hermits can spin it all they want, but Call of Duty is 93% on GR while Crysis is 90%.FrozenLiquid

GRs sucks.

How many user ratings are there for the Witcher? And how many are there from Mass Effect? Thing is, user ratings are more unreliable than the 'official' ratings. They can easily be inflated or underrated.

Both are unreliable , I generally look at user reviews before buying games.

But I dont read the ones that give perfect 10s or 1-5s ... I read the 9s ... the 8s ... and find a PROPER analysis of the game, its pros and FLAWS.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Meu2k7

Also another reason GRs is full of fail, bad reviews by respected sites.

Example:

Eurogamer .. The Witcher = 7.0.

Yet they state it is a fantastic roleplaying game, great music/voice acting, great world. Good Combat.

but then ... "Even though we said this is a roleplayers dream, it feels more like an Action Adventure than an RPG" :| because of the leveling system, and only a few armour/weapon changes .... even though alchemy has alot of depth...

knocked 3.0 off .... for ... not alot of weapons ...

Yet Mass Effect had negative comments about comabt on many sites and still gets a 9 ... sorry somethigns up.... critic review system is flawed.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"][QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

[QUOTE="butteater86"]Hermits can spin it all they want, but Call of Duty is 93% on GR while Crysis is 90%.Meu2k7

GRs sucks.

Both are unreliable , I generally look at user reviews before buying games.

But I dont read the ones that give perfect 10s or 1-5s ... I read the 9s ... the 8s ... and find a PROPER analysis of the game, its pros and FLAWS.

Well I disagree. Funny how when it comes to critics everyone starts rolling their eyes. When I want to know how well a house is presented for selling, I go to an interior decorator. If I want to know how well a car is made, I go to an engineer. Likewise, when I want to know how good a game is, I'll go to a professional video game journalist. They deal with video games all their life, and they're more reliable than a student lawyer who plays video games just as a hobby. The problem is not the reviewer. The problem is people take their reviews as completely inflexible. What does it matter if they just gave the new entry in your favourite franchise a 7,0 -- it doesn't mean you'll suffer if you play it. You'll probably enjoy it, but it probably doesn't do anything to evolve the genre on whatever system. GS gave Next Life, an adventure game, a 4.5 And it rightfully deserves that shoddy score. But bloody hell I'm enjoying this because I adore adventure games. It's one of the more interesting game experiences I've had this year. However, if I was an average SW Joe on these forums, it probably would have gone something like this: "OMG Next Life is TERRIBLY underrated. It's definitely a good game, I really enjoyed it. It should have got a 7.0" That there, is the problem.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 FrozenLiquid

Example:

Yet they state it is a fantastic roleplaying game, great music/voice acting, great world. Good Combat.

but then ... "Even though we said this is a roleplayers dream, it feels more like an Action Adventure than an RPG" :| because of the leveling system, and only a few armour/weapon changes .... even though alchemy has alot of depth...

Yet Mass Effect had negative comments about comabt on many sites and still gets a 9 ... sorry somethigns up.... critic review system is flawed.

Meu2k7
Read what I said, but your reasonings are even worse -- you're looking purely at the numbers.
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

Example:

FrozenLiquid

Read what I said, but your reasonings are even worse -- you're looking purely at the numbers.

I guess your right, but them again, if thats how you look at it, what made Halo 3 9.5? What mades UT3 8.5?

the %100 scale is heavily flawed, from any angle, then adding up all those %s into one is even worse, no site has the same criteria in the first place.

7fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 7fold
Member since 2003 • 282 Posts

I own both :) And my opinion is Crysis is great up until the Alien crap. I thought the first half of the campaign against the North Koreans was brilliant, but the last half wasnt as good.

Graphics easy Crysis, as Physics, and more open gameplay.

But I do agree with what the person above said, I think COD4 has a better story. If COD4 had better AI, and about 5 hours longercampaign I would pick it over Crysis.

karram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 karram
Member since 2006 • 1682 Posts

Graphics =Crysis

Singleplayer=Crysis

Multiplayer=COD4

Story=COD4

Sales=COD4

linkthewindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#139 linkthewindow
Member since 2005 • 5654 Posts
My vote goes for CoD4-it has much better multiplayer, I dont care about graphics (my computer sucks) and the singleplayer is short, but great. That said, Crysis is still great, but overrated IMO.
horrowhip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 horrowhip

I own both :) And my opinion is Crysis is great up until the Alien crap. I thought the first half of the campaign against the North Koreans was brilliant, but the last half wasnt as good.

Graphics easy Crysis, as Physics, and more open gameplay.

But I do agree with what the person above said, I think COD4 has a better story. If COD4 had better AI, and about 5 hours longercampaign I would pick it over Crysis.

7fold

The Alien "Crap" was actually good if it was in a different game... I think the fact that the game does a complete 180 with almost no warning turned people off on those sections. All things considered, most of them were actually very good levels. Terrible next to the earlier levels but good none-the-less.

linkthewindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#141 linkthewindow
Member since 2005 • 5654 Posts
I agree with the guy above me-Crysis's campagn went from 'amazing' to 'meh' once the alien crap came on, and especially, the zero-grav level, and the flying level, both take away from the freeformness of the game.
Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#142 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts

To add to the comparaison in the first post, here a 10 min video I found on youtube that illustrate why Crysis Sp > Cod4 sp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQTCeobZlg

enjoy

horrowhip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 horrowhip

I agree with the guy above me-Crysis's campagn went from 'amazing' to 'meh' once the alien crap came on, and especially, the zero-grav level, and the flying level, both take away from the freeformness of the game.linkthewindow

yeah, but from a design standpoint and a pure gameplay standpoint they were very good. The level design in Core was fantastic. It was disorienting, it was stunning and it was full of little crevices you could use to hide in so you could tactically take out the aliens. The action was exhilirating and intense but your options were very confined and limited. You could either shoot them or punch them. That was it. Definitely not what the entire rest of the game had been about but good still...

Then, Paradise Lost. Very well designed. Well placed cover, perfect environmental funnel with the canyon, beautiful scenery, narrow corridor so the aliens were easier to kill. Was all well though out.

Exodus. Again, well designed. Thebattles were intense and difficult(almost too difficult on harder settings), there was more than enough cover, you were always busy. It almost seemed like a CoD level where you had to defend a specific point against endless waves of enemies. Was fun and intense but not what Crysis was about...

Ascension. Well... this level just plain sucked. Can't get around that... Oh well...

Reckoning. Again, very well designed. The boss battles were intense and difficult while not being too long. The story was well presented and definitely set up the sequel well. The little side tasks and such were well done. Overall, everything was done in a satisfying manner.

I am not defending the fact that the game diverged completely from its gameplay design during those last levels but you do need to appreciate the how well designed those levels were and how much care was placed into how they played.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts

To add to the comparaison in the first post, here a 10 min video I found on youtube that illustrate why Crysis Sp > Cod4 sp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQTCeobZlg

enjoy

Franko_3

That guy who made that video is also a poster in the Crysis forum

bufix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 bufix
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
COD4 is fantastic! cuack! :)
shaggyaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 shaggyaz
Member since 2004 • 2279 Posts
well I actually enjoyed them equally.Crysis has an excellent singleplayer campaign while COD4 has excellent MP IMO,so its a tossup for me
jackslayer12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 jackslayer12
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Crysis=graphics

Call of duty 4=style

Fondness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Fondness
Member since 2008 • 902 Posts

Crysis=graphics

Call of duty 4=style

jackslayer12

As stated by you.

-R3Vo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 -R3Vo
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts
I have both for PC and they are both enjoyable but I think Call of Duty 4 is better. The Single-player campaign was so epic... Crysis was more of a sandbox 'hey look at me shoot this thing and make it do pretty stuff' sorta get-up.
Wartzay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Wartzay
Member since 2006 • 2036 Posts

:O ZOMBIE THREAD

*gets shotgun out*