Console sales mean absolutely nothing... You fight for nothing....

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22679 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

They put it back together?! Will it ever work again? I mean, that was straight up split into two pieces, wasn't it? I'm assuming the finger half came in to the hospital carried in a box?

the_bi99man

I decided to play a game where you guys discuss it and I imagine how bad those pics look and never click the link... it... sounds.... so...... effin..... gross.

It's pretty bad. Definitely a "what has been seen cannot be unseen" kind of thing. I certainly do not envy rjdofu, who was apparently there, in person, to take the picture.

Dear god... I'm so glad I didnt look... I don't watch tosh.0 anymore because of a clip I saw.
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] I decided to play a game where you guys discuss it and I imagine how bad those pics look and never click the link... it... sounds.... so...... effin..... gross. TheEroica

It's pretty bad. Definitely a "what has been seen cannot be unseen" kind of thing. I certainly do not envy rjdofu, who was apparently there, in person, to take the picture.

Dear god... I'm so glad I didnt look... I don't watch tosh.0 anymore because of a clip I saw.

hahaha. Which one was it? Something brutal, like nasty injury? Or just something gross? The one I'm thinking of is the one where he had that dude with the vestigial tail, and Tosh sucked on it.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

Wow. Medical science FTW. I didn't realize recovery was possible from something like that. Do they do something surgically to reattach the tendons, or do they slowly regrow/heal themselves?

Rocker6

It's very possible actually, as long as the separated parts are protected & preserved appropriately (to avoid contamination & necrosis). Bbout the tendons, they really depend on how severe the case is. In this case the tendons are completely ruptured, so we have to sew them back together, and they will heal themselves after that.

This is very interesting, I never thought an amputation injury as bad as the first pic is treatable so well...

But what are the chances of the guy restoring full move and sense control of his hand?

This case is pretty severe, I don't think he'll be ever able to fully recover (to the point before the event at least), and he'll experience quite some pain & discomfort during cold weather. Also, there's a decent chance that he won't be able to feel that part of his hand (or some part of that part, the index finger for example) even after it's connected, it has something to do with the nerves. I'm not quite sure about that though, i'm still learning lol.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
You need hardware sales to make your next console. So with the ps3 you got the corest of core GOTY, high scoring exclusives with hardware sales surpassing the 360 and what do you get? Ps4 s a go, locked and loaded. Better strap one on TC, it's gonna be pedal the muther fuking metal. Sick. Day fuking 1. Thank you Sony.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 TheEroica  Moderator

the_bi99man

hahaha. Which one was it? Something brutal, like nasty injury? Or just something gross? The one I'm thinking of is the one where he had that dude with the vestigial tail, and Tosh sucked on it.

It was the one where the guy had the humongous zit/infection on his back and his wife popped it and literally gallons of toothpaste looking puss shot out of his back like a firehose... I have a pretty strong stomach but even thinking about it now makes me come close to purging.... I swore off the show. I can't handle that shiit. haha
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 TheEroica  Moderator
You need hardware sales to make your next console. So with the ps3 you got the corest of core GOTY, high scoring exclusives with hardware sales surpassing the 360 and what do you get? Ps4 s a go, locked and loaded. Better strap one on TC, it's gonna be pedal the muther fuking metal. Sick. Day fuking 1. Thank you Sony.Heil68
Heil!!! yeah, of course console sales mean a lot, but are we holding them too high on the list? maybe....
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Nah I don't buy it.

Almost nobody I know has a PS3, I'm like the only Playstation lover in the state.

Maybe in third world countries they sold alot I dunno.

I'm pretty sure Playstation fans don't buy many games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"]You need hardware sales to make your next console. So with the ps3 you got the corest of core GOTY, high scoring exclusives with hardware sales surpassing the 360 and what do you get? Ps4 s a go, locked and loaded. Better strap one on TC, it's gonna be pedal the muther fuking metal. Sick. Day fuking 1. Thank you Sony.TheEroica
Heil!!! yeah, of course console sales mean a lot, but are we holding them too high on the list? maybe....

I agree. To me the end user, games re most important.thats why the ps3 s such a juggernaut and synonymous with world class gaming.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 rjdofu
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"]You need hardware sales to make your next console. So with the ps3 you got the corest of core GOTY, high scoring exclusives with hardware sales surpassing the 360 and what do you get? Ps4 s a go, locked and loaded. Better strap one on TC, it's gonna be pedal the muther fuking metal. Sick. Day fuking 1. Thank you Sony.Heil68

I agree. To me the end user, games re most important.thats why the ps3 s such a juggernaut and synonymous with world class gaming.

And thank you SONY.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Ofc they don't matter, cows have been telling lems that all gen long, however, because lems choose to ignore cows and claim ownage, now they have to deal with the consequences.

clyde46
And here we go.

I was expecting rebuttal... he ran away :(
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"]You need hardware sales to make your next console. So with the ps3 you got the corest of core GOTY, high scoring exclusives with hardware sales surpassing the 360 and what do you get? Ps4 s a go, locked and loaded. Better strap one on TC, it's gonna be pedal the muther fuking metal. Sick. Day fuking 1. Thank you Sony.Heil68

ahhh... again, maybe, but isnt that left to the gamer to decide? I mean, if we had a generation like last, where the ps2 had SO MANY games as an advantage over another console, sure... but this gen is just too close to call in so many ways!
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Heil68
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Heil!!! yeah, of course console sales mean a lot, but are we holding them too high on the list? maybe....

ahhh... again, maybe, but isnt that left to the gamer to decide? I mean, if we had a generation like last, where the ps2 had SO MANY games as an advantage over another console, sure... but this gen is just too close to call in so many ways!

when MS decided to drop core and go 60% casual with kinect(lol), its painfully obvious MS does not want me the core gamer.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I agree. To me the end user, games re most important.thats why the ps3 s such a juggernaut and synonymous with world class gaming.Heil68

when MS decided to drop core and go 60% casual with kinect(lol), its painfully obvious MS does not want me the core gamer.

Heil!! you gave us 5% back!!

edit... I will give you that point after I see how they handle this new console... If they roll out a few new IPs and core experiences in their next gen mission and prove what they preach with high quality exclusives and not just flooding the market with average exclusives, I'll give THEM the point for proving many wrong. I have always maintained that MS broke their early core success to try and ADD a demographic with Kinect and maintain the core with third party devs and Very strong current exclusives (forza gears halo fable)... If they roll out the kinectbox720, they will most likely lose me as a core gamer. (highly unlikely this will happen due to it being industry suicide). If they plan to develop quality for all walks of life, then I'll applaud it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Heil68
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] ahhh... again, maybe, but isnt that left to the gamer to decide? I mean, if we had a generation like last, where the ps2 had SO MANY games as an advantage over another console, sure... but this gen is just too close to call in so many ways!

Well to be fair Disney and adventures scored a 6, still relevant on MS's direction tho.
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#65 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Through my Roku box, I often watch Inside Gaming Daily, on the Machinima channel. It's pretty informative and thankfully not laced in Dorito's and Mountain Dew (if you catch my drift). Anyway, last week they announced that the PS3 had passed the Xbox in global shipped (as we so famously trolled eachother about), but then, as the clip goes on, host Adam Kovic shotgun blasts fanboys to the face with a rather simplified and logical prioritization of what really matters in the business of video games... my question to you, System Wars... Have we been doing it wrong?

The clip in question... It's short and right to the point, so watch it before you troll :P

TheEroica

are you serious? Machinima. The Website that is nearly FULLY DEDICATED to HALO and CALL OF DUTY and you say it's better because It's not laced with Mountain Dew and Doritos?

They gave Modern Warfare 2 Game of the Year in 2009....Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.....

Novotine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Novotine
Member since 2009 • 1199 Posts
the wii is #3!
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

Through my Roku box, I often watch Inside Gaming Daily, on the Machinima channel. It's pretty informative and thankfully not laced in Dorito's and Mountain Dew (if you catch my drift). Anyway, last week they announced that the PS3 had passed the Xbox in global shipped (as we so famously trolled eachother about), but then, as the clip goes on, host Adam Kovic shotgun blasts fanboys to the face with a rather simplified and logical prioritization of what really matters in the business of video games... my question to you, System Wars... Have we been doing it wrong?

The clip in question... It's short and right to the point, so watch it before you troll :P

LegatoSkyheart

are you serious? Machinima. The Website that is nearly FULLY DEDICATED to HALO and CALL OF DUTY and you say it's better because It's not laced with Mountain Dew and Doritos?

They gave Modern Warfare 2 Game of the Year in 2009....Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.....

I know nothing about machinima outside of a few of their shows I watch... I really like "all your history are belong to us" and Inside gamer. I have no reason to apply what you just said to either of those shows. I stand by Inside gamer being a very quality 3 minutes every day for gamers like us. I question whether you have ever watched it.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] when MS decided to drop core and go 60% casual with kinect(lol), its painfully obvious MS does not want me the core gamer.

Well to be fair Disney and adventures scored a 6, still relevant on MS's direction tho.

hahaha.... my kids love that game. I proudly own it. they friggin love it. I edited above too, just so we can argue before BL2 :P
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#69 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I know nothing about machinima outside of a few of their shows I watch... I really like "all your history are belong to us" and Inside gamer. I have no reason to apply what you just said to either of those shows. I stand by Inside gamer being a very quality 3 minutes every day for gamers like us. I question whether you have ever watched it.TheEroica

I'll go ahead and keep my comment up there, but I just watched the video you linked and Inside Gaming looks like they're actually taking it seriously now.

I stopped watching that series a long time ago because it just felt like they weren't taking things seriously and it just reeked of Fanboyism, but now it seems they manned up and are taking stuff seriously.

I still don't like Machinima though, but Inside Gaming evolved from when I watched them.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] Dear god... I'm so glad I didnt look... I don't watch tosh.0 anymore because of a clip I saw.TheEroica

It was the one where the guy had the humongous zit/infection on his back and his wife popped it and literally gallons of toothpaste looking puss shot out of his back like a firehose... I have a pretty strong stomach but even thinking about it now makes me come close to purging.... I swore off the show. I can't handle that shiit. haha

Oh yeah. That was pretty foul. hahahaha.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]I know nothing about machinima outside of a few of their shows I watch... I really like "all your history are belong to us" and Inside gamer. I have no reason to apply what you just said to either of those shows. I stand by Inside gamer being a very quality 3 minutes every day for gamers like us. I question whether you have ever watched it.LegatoSkyheart

I'll go ahead and keep my comment up there, but I just watched the video you linked and Inside Gaming looks like they're actually taking it seriously now.

I stopped watching that series a long time ago because it just felt like they weren't taking things seriously and it just reeked of Fanboyism, but now it seems they manned up and are taking stuff seriously.

I still don't like Machinima though, but Inside Gaming evolved from when I watched them.

fair enough... there are a lot of filler "top ten cod kills of the week" garbage and odd gaming shows that are just not funny to me. I find IGD to just give you what you want to hear and move along... Im not really sure where machinima fits in with the rest, but I know what I like, and I know what looks rigged.

Also for anyone that is interested All your history are belong to us is a really cool show.... if youre even remotely interested in the history of gaming, you should give it a watch.

p.s. is there a release date for MLP:FIM? I'm DYING to get my hands on it...

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

This has been a strange gen. The console that sold the most, sold the least amount software, and the console that sold the least (assuming that the PS3 did actually outself the 360) sold the most software. If you were to plot them on a line graph of software sales vs hardware sales it would make an X.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

This is why MS has timed exclusives. They get the most sales and the most licensing fees that come with it. Most of a new games sales come within its first month. MS has geniuses. Sony has overpaid scrubs working for them.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"]I couldn't care less about it personally, but dem SW sales threads & damage controlling are absolutely hilarious.TheEroica
I hope you don't think I am in some way damage controlling... I personally couldn't give a flip. I thought it was just an interesting comment about the business side of games.

I only care about a console's sales in the sense that I want their business model to be sustainable, as that = more games for me.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TheEroica  Moderator

This has been a strange gen. The console that sold the most, sold the least amount software, and the console that sold the least (assuming that the PS3 did actually outself the 360) sold the most software. If you were to plot them on a line graph of software sales vs hardware sales it would make an X.

BPoole96
Very true... it was a fun and still crazy gen. I kinda hope next gen is the same... :)
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

because of sales most PlayStation 3rd party exclusives like DMC and FF13 went multiplat. Because the PS3 had bad sales at the beginning it missed on tons of multiplats. Because of sales we got Mass Effect because the PS3 couldn't be ignored anymore. Without sales your platform is dead in the water just like it's happening to the Vita right now.

Sales did matter when the PS3 was way behind but once it closed the gap they don't matter anymore. But lems kept claiming ownage over a mere 2 million gap but now they have to eat their own crap. They have absolutely no material to attack the PS3 anymore so now all they do is create threads about Sony's finances or the Vita.

We went from PS3 has no games to, PS3 is in third place to, "my company is richer than yours". And then people say that the Cows are the worst fanboys. Hypocrites.... :lol:

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]I couldn't care less about it personally, but dem SW sales threads & damage controlling are absolutely hilarious.clone01
I hope you don't think I am in some way damage controlling... I personally couldn't give a flip. I thought it was just an interesting comment about the business side of games.

I only care about a console's sales in the sense that I want their business model to be sustainable, as that = more games for me.

Ultimately yes thats all that matters...
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 TheEroica  Moderator

This is why MS has timed exclusives. They get the most sales and the most licensing fees that come with it. Most of a new games sales come within its first month. MS has geniuses. Sony has overpaid scrubs working for them.

jimmypsn
The timed exclusive was a genius business move for ms... no doubt. We'll see how far it takes them.
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 the_bi99man

This thread was cooler a few pages ago.:P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

the_bi99man
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TheEroica  Moderator

because of sales most PlayStation 3rd party exclusives like DMC and FF13 went multiplat. Because the PS3 had bad sales at the beginning it missed on tons of multiplats. Because of sales we got Mass Effect because the PS3 couldn't be ignored anymore. Without sales your platform is dead in the water just like it's happening to the Vita right now.

Sales did matter when the PS3 was way behind but once it closed the gap they don't matter anymore. But lems kept claiming ownage over a mere 2 million gap but now they have to eat their own crap. They have absolutely no material to attack the PS3 anymore so now all they do is create threads about Sony's finances or the Vita.

We went from PS3 has no games to, PS3 is in third place to, "my company is richer than yours". And then people say that the Cows are the worst fanboys. Hypocrites.... :lol:

Gue1
Doesnt xbox have the largest and highest rated lineup in console gaming right now? Xbox has nothing to claim as a success this generation. Gotta be honest man, reading your post is a manifesto on what it means to be a fanboy.. ps3 couldnt be denied any longer when it comes to mass effect? Is that a joke? You do realize that me1 was built by an independent bioware that only made games for windows and ms consoles right? It was published by ms and most likely ms, after the close of the trilogy simply allowed EA the rights to do a compilation, knowing it would cause no impact whatsoever in the sales for future installments of the franchise considering this generation is done with mass effect. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with pressure from the ps3's success...
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 TheEroica  Moderator

the_bi99man
Noooo!!! It was really gross a few pages ago! I blame myself and the xray!
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

TheEroica

I also blame you and the xray.:P Did you ever look at the images rjdofu linked under the spoiler tag?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 TheEroica  Moderator

the_bi99man

I also blame you and the xray.:P Did you ever look at the images rjdofu linked under the spoiler tag?

Good god no! :lol:
senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts
You've been here for 3 years, both consoles have been out for 6 years. I'm not sure why you feel the need, RIGHT FVCKING NOW, to tell us that sales don't matter. Shouldn't you have been preaching this for years now, xbot?
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Tell that to the Wii fans..
without sales, theres nothing worth buying over what else is out there, not even one or two games that are similiar to previous titles.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Didn't bother clicking the link, but sells do in fact matter. No/low sells=no dev support=no games.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#88 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

oh the hypocrisy!

Throughout this whole gen lems kept saying "lol 3rd place, lol last place" and now that the PS3 finally surpassed the 360 it "doesnt" matter? Sorry lems, you rip what you saw

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 the_bi99man

Didn't bother clicking the link, but sells do in fact matter. No/low sells=no dev support=no games.AmazonTreeBoa

That makes perfect sense, except that in practice (at least this gen), that's not how it worked out. The Wii was the best selling hardware, by far, yet also got next to no third party dev support, and very few games outside of Nintendo's own games. Although, it could certainly be argued that the Wii's insane hardware sales were something of a fluke, and were heavily bolstered by the.. shall we say.. "less than hardcore" gamers, who bought them up like hotcakes, and never got another game besides Wii Sports and Wii Fit, and use the console for Netflix more than anything else. I personally know dozens of people in that boat, including my parents, and every one of aunts and uncles. I mean, you compare nintendo's hardware sales numbers to the software numbers of their big name games (the ones that should have been the "system sellers"), and it's pretty obvious how many people bought Wiis, and don't even really game on them.

So yeah, I would agree, that sales certainly do matter. The Wii is just something of an anomaly, in that regard.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 TheEroica  Moderator
You've been here for 3 years, both consoles have been out for 6 years. I'm not sure why you feel the need, RIGHT FVCKING NOW, to tell us that sales don't matter. Shouldn't you have been preaching this for years now, xbot? senses_fail_06
Didn't bother clicking the link, but sells do in fact matter. No/low sells=no dev support=no games.AmazonTreeBoa

oh the hypocrisy!

Throughout this whole gen lems kept saying "lol 3rd place, lol last place" and now that the PS3 finally surpassed the 360 it "doesnt" matter? Sorry lems, you rip what you saw

Vatusus
:lol: so you guys didnt bother to watch the less than 3 minute video that outlines the purpose for the thread? Or the several times I, myself said that sales matter, but questioned whether we prioritize them to high? It was more fun to just assume u knew what you were talking about and post? Shiit, even the title can easily be seen as the perspective of kovic in the video and my OP states that... Go do your homework and then lets have a non fanboy chat.
Avatar image for deactivated-585ea4b128526
deactivated-585ea4b128526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-585ea4b128526
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

I find it strange that gen 7 is the first time the system with the most sales is clearly not the overall winner. Just like the snes vs genesis debate, both the 360 and ps3 will finish in a tied, and the system you own will be the one you can declare the best. But I will never consider the wii a part of this race, since the system was abandoned two years ago. I just hope MS or Sony can close the gap on that abortion.

hrah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 hrah
Member since 2003 • 1375 Posts

Holy sh!t that xray is brutal. I do not want to see what that actually looks like.

the_bi99man

i't true, just play and enjoy your games.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"] [QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]Didn't bother clicking the link, but sells do in fact matter. No/low sells=no dev support=no games.TheEroica

oh the hypocrisy!

Vatusus

:lol: so you guys didnt bother to watch the less than 3 minute video that outlines the purpose for the thread? Or the several times I, myself said that sales matter, but questioned whether we prioritize them to high? It was more fun to just assume u knew what you were talking about and post?

Another day in System Wars.;)

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 rjdofu
[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] Noooo!!! It was really gross a few pages ago! I blame myself and the xray!TheEroica

Good god no! :lol:

Come on it's not that horrible, just bones, cartilage & a little blood. :)
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

one guys says sales mean nothing and we get a horde of angry cows callimg him an xbot. do cows just get mad at everything people say these days? :lol:

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#97 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

TheEroica

Doesnt xbox have the largest and highest rated lineup in console gaming right now? Xbox has nothing to claim as a success this generation. Gotta be honest man, reading your post is a manifesto on what it means to be a fanboy.. ps3 couldnt be denied any longer when it comes to mass effect? Is that a joke? You do realize that me1 was built by an independent bioware that only made games for windows and ms consoles right? It was published by ms and most likely ms, after the close of the trilogy simply allowed EA the rights to do a compilation, knowing it would cause no impact whatsoever in the sales for future installments of the franchise considering this generation is done with mass effect. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with pressure from the ps3's success...

i think gue1 made a thread a while back saying he'd be happy when turn 10 goes outta business and the forza franchise goes dead. or something like that.

it really boggles me how pathetic fanboys can be. :?

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98 Primordialous
Member since 2012 • 1313 Posts

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

Holy sh!t that xray is brutal. I do not want to see what that actually looks like.

faizan_faizan

Agreed.

Agreed.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#99 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

Sales only matter if your console is first. Also that pic is horrible.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 TheEroica  Moderator

one guys says sales mean nothing and we get a horde of angry cows callimg him an xbot. do cows just get mad at everything people say these days? :lol:

KarateeeChop
Thats pretty much exactly what just took place.... haha.