Call Of duty AW 1080p on PS4.?

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Guess which one is the PC! (Here's a hint they'll both be roughly the same as one of the pictures. The other one is faked.)

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

The little console that could.

Don't worry, lems, I'm sure it'll hit four digits by 2016.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Why wouldn't it be? Game looks like shit (and please with the "it looks much better this time"... ppl say this shit every single fking year since MW2) and PS4 isn't running on a Potato gpu.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Going by that screen, the game looks bad.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

I wonder if MS would produce a special line of TV sets with native 900p res just for Xbone lol?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: No matter how many times you and other cows post it, there still isn't much difference between 900p and 1080p on consoles.

Fail thread.

Oh, and DOUBLE FAILon you! Where's the 100% more power you were talking about the other day???

The xbox one is superior period deal with it lemming,,... Bu Bu but the different will be 3 to 5 frames..hahahaha

My "3-5 frame" prediciton was made before the consoles were out. You said "the PS4 is 100% more powerful" THIS WEEK! Another epic fail by Tormentos.

The XBox one is superior? Wow. I never thought you'd admit it.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By StormyJoe

Poor, poor cows. Have to make such a big deal out of 900p vs 1080p because they're jelly of XBox One's library.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

The xbox one is superior period deal with it lemming,,...

I'm confused.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44247 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos said:

I'm confused.

hahah, yeah no kidding must be snowing in hell. :P

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Im going with xbox one version. Even with the resolution gap, xbox live over psn is more important. PSN can't handle Destiny and Driveclub, now all ps4 players will be herded over to CoD AW. PSN prove me wrong, but the resolution gap means nothing if the game isn't playable online and suffering like other sony online games.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

Poor, poor cows. Have to make such a big deal out of 900p vs 1080p because they're jelly of XBox One's library.

generalizations....oh yea..this is SW. My bad fanboy. Carry on.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

People that count pixels..

Like, we joke about it, but.. jeesh.

Last gen , and for 8 years straight ... was all about minor graphical glitches here and there or 3-4 fps difference . Everyone was pointing that out and laughed about it.

Now that difference is way bigger than that ....is only pixels ! Depends how you see it . To me , as a hermit , yes pixel counts . 480 < 640 < 720 < 900 > 1080 > +++

If i had to pay the very same amount of money for the very same title .. i would go with the best version of it. Period . For consoles PS4 >> X1 all day long and if i ever feel like buy one , thats were my money will go to.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts
@AzatiS said:

Last gen , and for 8 years straight ... was all about minor graphical glitches here and there or 3-4 fps difference . Everyone was pointing that out and laughed about it.

Now that difference is way bigger than that ....is only pixels ! Depends how you see it . To me , as a hermit , yes pixel counts . 480 < 640 < 720 < 900 > 1080 > +++

If i had to pay the very same amount of money for the very same title .. i would go with the best version of it. Period . For consoles PS4 >> X1 all day long and if i ever feel like buy one , thats were my money will go to.

I didn't say pixels don't count. I was talking about the man counting pixels. Counting pixels.

Not saying pixels don't count.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#65  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@tormentos said:

Will we have another disparity in one of the biggest games of this holiday.?

Yeah the Xbox version will probably sell more.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44657 Posts

Does not compute, Playstation gamers are too mature and sophisticated to play such "dudebro" rubbish.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 StormyJoe

@dalger21 said:

@StormyJoe said:

generalizations....oh yea..this is SW. My bad fanboy. Carry on.

Saying there isn't much difference between 900p and 1080p on a console is not a fanboy comment - it's just the truth...

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#68  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

@AzatiS said:

I didn't say pixels don't count. I was talking about the man counting pixels. Counting pixels.

Not saying pixels don't count.

ah lol :)

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

guarantee game still look like shit lol

Now if crysis was behind it nope

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10647 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

@tormentos: You are out of your mind once again....thought your thread was about TEH GRAPHIX now you change it to free online for the PS3 making a game better lol Stop

I guess every XB1 game is better since XBL>PSN lol

Actually he have a point. This thread may be about graphics for the PS4 vs X1 gen, but the tides was quite different last gen. The 360 had the superior multiplats, but you did pay a little more for the 360 version because of the online fee you had to pay to even play online. As fas as the XBL>PSN debate goes, it all depends on the user and the game. While XBL clearly have the stability card this round, the PSN does have more features than XBL as of now, and back when I was playing the X1 version, BF4 played a tad bit better on the PS4 on the PSN vs the X1 with XBL. Reasons being that on the PS4, loading into servers was faster, and as for me, my loadouts would save on the PS4 going between servers, while on the X1, when I switchced servers, my loadouts would get reseted to what i was running 2 months ago, every time.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

Fellow gafer Macsta was kind enough to provide a direct feed image from the PS4 version he got early today. Fellow gafer Durante has stated the image is 1080p native.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=921862

Pixel counter have claim the version is in deed 1080p.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-hands-on-with-cod-advanced-warfare-multiplayer

Last footage shown on xbox one shows 900p a few weeks ago.

'Last footage shown on xbox one shows 900p a few weeks ago.'

A few weeks ago, yeah i am done with this, people need to wait for these games to release, for all we know the Xbone version could hit 1080p by then.

i highly doubt it but all this preemptive prediction shit is getting really terrible and really old quite frankly.

Kudos to cows though, they managed to push resolution as being more important than it actually is.

And they wonder why SONY focuses on Graphics in there exclusives and not Gameplay this gen (killzone shadowfall, driveclub,etc,etc)

When all people have is Games with graphics and no substance just remember you did it to yourself,lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

I bought the xbox one, because i knew i didn't want to miss out on Halo 5, yes. Its that big a deal to me.

Halo 5 might not be coming this year, but the beta certainly is and so is HAlo CE, Halo 3 , Halo 4 , all at 1080p and 60fps. along with a stunning remaster of Halo 2 (which i never got to play)

suck master chiefs balls , Eltormo, The chief is coming.

Acutally,

This just shows me how bad the games on PS4 really and that the cows are losing confidence in the console and Sony, because if Eltormo is so desparate he's made a COD Hype thread, its a sad, sad day..

But on late 2013 there was no mention of Halo 5 beta on late 2014,the game simply didn't have a release window so you bough an empty console on a game not coming for 2 more years,which is the reason you ended buying crap like Ryse and defending it..

Is you care about those 1080p 60 FPS that mean you care about superior version,and since for years you claimed ( i still remember) that mostly you play multiplatforms and didn't care about exclusives that mean the PS4 is the better choice console for gamers like you,yet i am sure i will see you playing multiplatform on XBO.

No the PS4 games are not that bad,the bad ones are on xbox when last gen fanboys like you would not say a game was good unless it was over 90,now all of the sudden a 60 game is good,but wait so sad the xbox one line is that you have to count multiplatforms as exclusives you people have been doing this since Titanfall which you people hyped like if it was exclusive,fact is TLOU is 10 times better,yet didn't get half the hype for PS4 as Titanfall did.

MCC is the same shit you have been playing since 2007,worse since 2001 there is nothing new about it an 1080p doesn't make it a new games,is the same recycle shit repack,man i hope sony does an Uncharted collection so i can claim best game ever and pretend is something new..lol

I don't need MCC i play all those already on xbox 360,and Halo 2 is even older.

@StormyJoe said:

My "3-5 frame" prediciton was made before the consoles were out. You said "the PS4 is 100% more powerful" THIS WEEK! Another epic fail by Tormentos.

The XBox one is superior? Wow. I never thought you'd admit it.

No i say up to 100% gap has been show,don't spin bro and it has been recorded 30 vs 60 is recorded in both Tomb Raider and Sniper Elite 3,720p vs 1080p is more than 100% pixel difference,again it has been recorded in several games like Ghost,MGS5.

So you do understand what i say.? Nice that mean that everything i have explain to you only can be miss if you ignore it..

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos said:

I'm confused.

Messing with Stormy..hahaha

@BigBadBully said:

Im going with xbox one version. Even with the resolution gap, xbox live over psn is more important. PSN can't handle Destiny and Driveclub, now all ps4 players will be herded over to CoD AW. PSN prove me wrong, but the resolution gap means nothing if the game isn't playable online and suffering like other sony online games.

That is funny because more people are playing Destiny now on PS4 than those who do it on xbox live,Drive club is broken as hell don't blame PSN for a broken game that Evolution hasn't been able to fix.

COD is barely playable online it has always been like that,on both xbox live and PSN,lag,disconnects,pauses to switch host,on both XBL and PSN since last gen.

@StormyJoe said:

What library.? You mean multiplatform horizon,or multiplatform collection.? Oh their is also 3 Kinect games which non kinectless sku owner can touch since they don't have a camera and buying one mean $150 more.

hahahaall you have this holiday is Sunset Over Drive pretty much everything else can be play else were either on 360 or PC.

If you count multiplatforms i do as well and you still lose,after all the xbox one doesn't have a single game on xbox one that is not on PS4 that is even close to 90,the closes is 86% Titanfall.lol

TLOU says high 95% and before you come but but but only gamespot count,no it doesn't that is just for the FLOP game,oh and gamespot also say there is no console exclusive something which you insistingly try to use and claim is an advantage a game that is on 2 platforms but not on PS4.lol

@heretrix said:

@tormentos said:

Yeah the Xbox version will probably sell more.

The xbox one version is been given free with the purchase of a new xbox one..hahaha

@delta3074 said:

'Last footage shown on xbox one shows 900p a few weeks ago.'

A few weeks ago, yeah i am done with this, people need to wait for these games to release, for all we know the Xbone version could hit 1080p by then.

i highly doubt it but all this preemptive prediction shit is getting really terrible and really old quite frankly.

Kudos to cows though, they managed to push resolution as being more important than it actually is.

And they wonder why SONY focuses on Graphics in there exclusives and not Gameplay this gen (killzone shadowfall, driveclub,etc,etc)

When all people have is Games with graphics and no substance just remember you did it to yourself,lol

Unless the PS4 version was hold back that is not going to happen.

Come on Delta you your self used not only the GTA4 advantage but also the RDR one to in topics about power,now pretending is nothing is a joke,specially since now the gap is bigger.

Dude basically all sony games last gen were graphics beauty sony always focus on graphics,Uncharted 3 was one of the best looking games last gen and was over 90%,so was TLOU,God of war 3 and several others,hell Killzone 2 has better score than any of the 3 resistances,which focus more on gameplay than graphics.

Don't say sony Ryse sucked maximum level,and MS exclusives like F5 had 79% which isn't that great considering the series use to be 90+,it has nothing to do with graphics the game could have look like shit and would still score low.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@bldgirsh said:

If neither console can properly render this at 1080p/60 fps... than this console generation is a plain flop.

I don't get whats wrong with that picture....it looks fine to me.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@bldgirsh said:

If neither console can properly render this at 1080p/60 fps... than this console generation is a plain flop.

I don't get whats wrong with that picture....it looks fine to me.

Dude wat? Go look at the backgrounds for KZ:SF then come back and tell me this image is "fine".

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@Ben-Buja said:

@bldgirsh said:

Here's the video this is from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXQZ64I_fI

The rest of the map looks decent, but the city really looks terrible.

I don't know when the last time was I saw background buildings look this bad.

isnt this game cross platform?

MakoShark222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MakoShark222
Member since 2014 • 55 Posts

I'm playing at unscaled 4K on my PS4 already and it looks and plays fantastic! I have a sweet PC but its in need of another pair of v-cards and I'm not going to be suckered into that anymore. PC is finished, pretty much the cost is outrageous if you want really good visuals. Most of the smart players have left PC leaving nothing but nOObs and I can not stand to play with nOObs. Xbox? Bwhahhahahaha forget that stuff!