Bioshock Infinite edning and story is a total cop out and unfair (some spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#402 Sphire
Member since 2004 • 2081 Posts

[QUOTE="Peredith"]

[QUOTE="KungfuKitten"] Yes if that is true it would explain everything. I don't see how she knows that there is only one universe where that happens but it would explain the whole ending.sts106mat

Constants and Variables, it's demonstrated throughout the entire game (Cointoss, Pendant, ect) :?

Bookers life up until the Baptism that creates Comstock is Constant, the Baptism is the Variable.

yes, which is why at the end of the game, Elizabeth takes him back BEFORE the baptism even takes place.

People get that, or at least the concept the game is trying to pass off (I don't necessarily buy the single universe up until baptism point; it's an option, but that just makes it worse, so I'll go with other options). Some see it as brilliant storytelling, others see it as a cop out just for the shock factor. I'm leaning to the latter more and more. It is way too convenient that the only time that the past can be altered is the one baptism moment. No other moment can be altered, ever.

If that isn't the case however, and there are other alterable moments, Elizabeth chose the lazy way out and took to killing 'baby' Comstock. She essentially became Daisy. She killed good Comstocks too (as said by Lady Comstock's ghost).

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

I still can't get over how beautiful this game is, spoiler pics included so don't click if you haven't beaten the game, this is a spoilers thread anyway.

[spoiler]

bioshockinfinite2013032e.png

bioshockinfinite2013040a.png

bioshockinfinite2013032p.png

bioshockinfinite2013032ba.png

bioshockinfinite2013032o.png

bioshockinfinite2013032m.png

bioshockinfinite2013032f.png

bioshockinfinite2013032p.png

bioshockinfinite2013032.png

bioshockinfinite2013032.png

bioshockinfinite2013032u.png

bioshockinfinite2013032d.png

[/spoiler]

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 GD1551

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Peredith"]

Constants and Variables, it's demonstrated throughout the entire game (Cointoss, Pendant, ect) :?

Bookers life up until the Baptism that creates Comstock is Constant, the Baptism is the Variable.

Sphire

yes, which is why at the end of the game, Elizabeth takes him back BEFORE the baptism even takes place.

People get that, or at least the concept the game is trying to pass off (I don't necessarily buy the single universe up until baptism point; it's an option, but that just makes it worse, so I'll go with other options). Some see it as brilliant storytelling, others see it as a cop out just for the shock factor. I'm leaning to the latter more and more. It is way too convenient that the only time that the past can be altered is the one baptism moment. No other moment can be altered, ever.

If that isn't the case however, and there are other alterable moments, Elizabeth chose the lazy way out and took to killing 'baby' Comstock. She essentially became Daisy. She killed good Comstocks too (as said by Lady Comstock's ghost).

What other time would you choose? I mean if she does something before that it could affect the other bookers that have nothing to do with the baptism timeline.

Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 Sphire

[QUOTE="Sphire"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] yes, which is why at the end of the game, Elizabeth takes him back BEFORE the baptism even takes place.GD1551

What other time would you choose? I mean if she does something before that it could affect the other bookers that have nothing to do with the baptism timeline.

When Comstock actually does something evil. Unless we think justice like in Minority Report is good. Or at least separate good Comstock universes from bad Comstock universes. Also, the other guy assumed that all pre-baptism choices Booker made were constant, therefore there are no Bookers that didn't have the baptism choice.
GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 GD1551

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Sphire"] People get that, or at least the concept the game is trying to pass off (I don't necessarily buy the single universe up until baptism point; it's an option, but that just makes it worse, so I'll go with other options). Some see it as brilliant storytelling, others see it as a cop out just for the shock factor. I'm leaning to the latter more and more. It is way too convenient that the only time that the past can be altered is the one baptism moment. No other moment can be altered, ever.

Sphire

When Comstock actually does something evil. Unless we think justice like in Minority Report is good. Or at least separate good Comstock universes from bad Comstock universes. Also, the other guy assumed that all pre-baptism choices Booker made were constant, therefore there are no Bookers that didn't have the baptism choice.

There's an infinite number of comstocks, it would be impossible to erase the bad and leave the good.

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

[QUOTE="redskins26rocs"]

you know i am just wondering if booker had a wife? i found a article to help me understand the whole story, but that is the one thing i am curious about. hope that was not some kind of spoiler tryed to be vague

the_bi99man

It's mentioned in the game. Elizabeth asks about it. Booker says he had a love in his life, but she died giving birth. So Elizabeth says, "you have a child?" and he slowly says, "no".

thank you i completely forgot about that conversation
Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 Peredith
Member since 2011 • 2289 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Peredith"]

Sphire

I think she deserved to live a "normal" life with her father. Selfish? Possibly. :P

Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Sphire

[QUOTE="Sphire"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

There's an infinite number of comstocks, it would be impossible to erase the bad and leave the good.

That's an assumption though. I can assume that Elizabeth, with her supernatural powers by the end, could do it. She essentially kills an infinite number of bad Bookers (the ones who become Comstock) through 1 good Booker (it may or may not be 1, I'm still deciding on that) anyway.
GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 GD1551

even with the spolier tag, you should definitely remove one of those for the sake of any mistakenly clicking on it. you know which one. sts106mat

Yeah, I guess. You gotta take it out the quote to.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 GD1551

That's an assumption though. I can assume that Elizabeth, with her supernatural powers by the end, could do it. She essentially kills an infinite number of bad Bookers (the ones who become Comstock) through 1 good Booker (it may or may not be 1, I'm still deciding on that) anyway.Sphire

She erased an event from time that erased all of them though, as long as that event is there, there will be infinite universes with different variables and the same constants. For instance the booker we play as is around the 200th or so one the twins brought to columbia in an attempt to stop the infinite loop they caused.

Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 Sphire

[QUOTE="Sphire"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] yes, which is why at the end of the game, Elizabeth takes him back BEFORE the baptism even takes place.Peredith

I think she deserved to live a "normal" life with her father. Selfish? Possibly. :P

That is possibly the best explanation. It's likely she knew she'd be with good Booker at the end (although good Booker who is in debt :P).
Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 Peredith

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Sphire"]

That's an assumption though. I can assume that Elizabeth, with her supernatural powers by the end, could do it. She essentially kills an infinite number of bad Bookers (the ones who become Comstock) through 1 good Booker (it may or may not be 1, I'm still deciding on that) anyway.sts106mat

She erased an event from time that erased all of them though, as long as that event is there, there will be infinite universes with different variables and the same constants. For instance the booker we play as is around the 200th or so one the twins brought to columbia in an attempt to stop the infinite loop they caused.

yep, that explains his chalkboard, showing its always heads, but it also means there are tens of thousands, cause surely the odds of it coming up heads every time ?

That would be the Constant ;)

Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 Sphire

[QUOTE="Sphire"]

That's an assumption though. I can assume that Elizabeth, with her supernatural powers by the end, could do it. She essentially kills an infinite number of bad Bookers (the ones who become Comstock) through 1 good Booker (it may or may not be 1, I'm still deciding on that) anyway.GD1551

Her argument was never that it was hard though, simply that the only alterable time was baptism moment. I can understand that it was the easiest way to do it. Just doesn't necessarily sit right by me. The whole 1 universe giving rise to all Comstocks takes too much suspension of belief from me too.
onnabushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 onnabushi
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="onnabushi"]1. Time paradox. 2. Every choice creates new univiverses so now there should be universes where Elizabeth fails or decides not to kill comstock. 3. With infinite possibilities in one of them Comstock would go back in time and kill booker. 4. Dosen't stop booker from becoming Comstock some other time or way which would happen considering there are infinite possibilities.KungfuKitten

She isn't simply travelling to other dimensions though, it doesn't seem that way. (The people who get stuck with two memories and her mother who isn't really her mother.) If there would be infinite possibilities played out anywhere and she could travel to them at will, the only question would not be how to act but where to travel. There would be no repercussions for anything morally because without you doing anything bad you would do anything bad anyway, it would just be somewhere else. If she was only concerned about reaching the ideal dimension (as she should be in that case) there was no reason to act (or kill Booker) at all.
Sorry I responded before your edit.

She seems to be able to time travel in addition to go into alternate dimensions, she straight up time travels to give booker that note. It really doesn't matter if she is time traveling or super time traveling, she is still altering the past in such a way to prevent her existence(as Elizabeth). Which is a Paradox. Not to mention that with infinite possibilities saying that the only to out comes are drunk booker he can't keep his child, and baby stealing Comstock is utterly contrived
texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#423 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14943 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="musalala"]

On a side note and to risk a flame war erupting, I think bioshock infintes ending is what mass effect 3's ending tried to clumsily implement. A mind-f*ck ending that would cause gamers to have disscusions such as these, only bioware failed miserably.

musalala

i dont think Bioware attempted a mind F*** ending at all (i was pretty happy with it and felt the extended cut was good). not the ending i would have chose, but i can see why they went that way. "citadel" more than made up for it. Bioshocks ending is on the other hand a "mind F***" cannot wait for the DLC

I ment the part about creating massive amounts of discussions about the ending and meaning of the ending. The original ending was supposed to create lots of "speculation for eveyone" according to Mac walters but it failed to do that because of its execution,Because you really couldn"t make sense of what had just happened and if you tried to replay the game you still wouldn't understand. Bishock (for me anyway) I was a bit confused repalyed it found alot of voxiphones and in game clues and finally pieced it together.The revelation of casper the genocidal ghost and his explanation was supposed to be OMG part of mass effect 3..but it felt really forced and contrived. I suppose part of mass effect 3 problem was all the choices they had to take into account when coming up with the end which made it even more complicated

Which is once again fixed in the extended cut. And no Bioshocks infinites ending is atrocious. Why? Because it breaks Elizabeths character and the themes of the game established prior. And if Ken Levine is smart, he will fix his ending with DLC like Bioware and CDProjeckt Red did. Here is the thing...WE DON'T WANT LIZ KILLING!!!!!!!!!
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#424 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts
[QUOTE="onnabushi"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="texasgoldrush"] Comstock may not have had that child. But here is where the plothole is.....the post credits scene.....if Booker had the baptism before having Anna....Anna shouldn't exist. Booker shouldn't exist either. Ken Levine tried way to hard on his ending and it showed.

Um... did you even understand what happened? The Booker they kill (ie, you) makes the decision to accect the baptism before they kill him, meaning the timelines split and he becomes Comstock. These realities end when he is murdered. The Booker at the end rejects the baptism and has Elizabeth. Hence why he's still here.

1. Do you even understand what a Time paradox is? 2. Every choice creates new univiverses so now there should be universes where Elizabeth fails or decides not to kill comstock. 3. With infinite possibilities in one of them Comstock would go back in time and kill booker. 4. Dosen't stop booker from becoming Comstock some other time or way which would happen considering there are infinite possibilities.

1. She's an outside force manipulating events. That's not a time paradox. Those timelines end, meaning the events of the game do not take place. 2. See number 1. She's changing events that have already happened. Ergo, they don't happen anymore. 3. Not possible as he doesn't have the means to do so. 4. The only way he becomes Comstock is through the baptism.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="harry_james_pot"][QUOTE="beganoo"]

Why does she have super powers then, hes a normal guy..

oh wait ! quantum physics! That explains eveyrthing.

texasgoldrush
I'm assuming it's because she exists in 2 worlds at once. (her finger)

which is downright absolutely silly.....

She is also experimented on by the Lutece's.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="texasgoldrush"][QUOTE="harry_james_pot"][QUOTE="beganoo"] She is also experimented on by the Lutece's.

[QUOTE="jamejame"]

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

Trying to avoid spoilers as I'm trying to determine if I should try and finish that really stupid ass "defend the whatever" on the Zepplin towards the end. I really hate those kinds of missions and it's really starting to piss me off. I was really enjoying the game and then they had to throw this bullsh!t at you. Sometimes I really hate video games.

heretrix

What are you having trouble with. I'm not trying to brag, but I beat it my first attempt on hard, though it was admittedly hectic. Are you losing as a result of the generator getting destroyed or because you yourself are dying while trying to defend it?

The generator keeps getting destroyed.I have no doubt that I can get past it, it just isn't any fun and by any account incredibly stupid compared to the rest of the game. It's just an enemy dump and I hate that horde mode bullsh!t.

Use the bird as much as possible and use possession on the Patriots.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="KungfuKitten"][QUOTE="Peredith"]

How? There's only one universe where the Baptism that creates Comstock takes place.

Peredith

Yes if that is true it would explain everything. I don't see how she knows that there is only one universe where that happens but it would explain the whole ending.

This. All of it is explained, people just aren't paying attention. Certain events happen the same way every time no matter what. See: the coin flip.
texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#428 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14943 Posts
[QUOTE="Peredith"]

[QUOTE="KungfuKitten"] Yes if that is true it would explain everything. I don't see how she knows that there is only one universe where that happens but it would explain the whole ending.DarkLink77

This. All of it is explained, people just aren't paying attention. Certain events happen the same way every time no matter what. See: the coin flip.

and yet this does not necessarily mean that the baptised Booker will become an evil Comstock. Its only there because the writer wills it. Its contrived. Why not intervene when Comstock sees the "angel"...or have Liz become it? Its better than Liz stepping out of character at the last 30 seconds of the game.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Peredith"]

texasgoldrush

and yet this does not necessarily mean that the baptised Booker will become an evil Comstock. Its only there because the writer wills it. Its contrived. Why not intervene when Comstock sees the "angel"...or have Liz become it? Its better than Liz stepping out of character at the last 30 seconds of the game.

Welcome to every story ever told. It does, actually, but whatever.

Her killing Comstock isn't out of character considering he tortures her for an undisclosed period of time, which makes her very, very angry.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#430 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

It does have a plot hole, here and there, but i think it's a very well told story. Easly one of the best in gaming!

Here's a simple and very accurate (in my opinion) interpretation of the events:

SPOILERS

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#432 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9885 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Peredith"]

texasgoldrush

Because the baptism is a convergence point. She didn't step out of character. It was an extreme situation that called for extreme measures. She needed to save the world. And the post-credit scene hinted that she may have saved Booker as well. So in that sense she didn't kill the "good" Booker.

onnabushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 onnabushi
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="onnabushi"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Um... did you even understand what happened? The Booker they kill (ie, you) makes the decision to accect the baptism before they kill him, meaning the timelines split and he becomes Comstock. These realities end when he is murdered. The Booker at the end rejects the baptism and has Elizabeth. Hence why he's still here.

1. Do you even understand what a Time paradox is? 2. Every choice creates new univiverses so now there should be universes where Elizabeth fails or decides not to kill comstock. 3. With infinite possibilities in one of them Comstock would go back in time and kill booker. 4. Dosen't stop booker from becoming Comstock some other time or way which would happen considering there are infinite possibilities.

1. She's an outside force manipulating events. That's not a time paradox. Those timelines end, meaning the events of the game do not take place. 2. See number 1. She's changing events that have already happened. Ergo, they don't happen anymore. 3. Not possible as he doesn't have the means to do so. 4. The only way he becomes Comstock is through the baptism.

1. And where did this out side force come from? If you are trying to claim there are multiple time lines so Elizabeth is not affecting her own time line, than that also means she is not doing anything about the comstocks in her own timeline. 2. Ergo she doesn't exist, Ergo she can't change them Ergo paradox. 3. With infinite tries even if something only has a 1 in 10^9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chance in happening it should still happen infinite times. 4. Not only is that contrived, it still doesn't cover the cases where booker gets a baptism later, like the next day or even just changeing his mind 2 minutes after his initial rejection.
onnabushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 onnabushi

[QUOTE="texasgoldrush"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] This. All of it is explained, people just aren't paying attention. Certain events happen the same way every time no matter what. See: the coin flip.DarkLink77

Welcome to every story ever told.

Actully no, good writers often let the charecters dictate where the stories go. When writiers have people act of charcter to ahieve a plot point, it's call a forced plot point, and also called bad writing. If at the end of starwars when luke and the emperor are facing off if Darthvader walked in and said let's stop all this fighting and go talk out our problems over some BaskinRobins, it would be out of charecter and ruin the movie for all but the biggest of fanboys.

onnabushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 onnabushi
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="onnabushi"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] 1. She's an outside force manipulating events. That's not a time paradox. Those timelines end, meaning the events of the game do not take place. 2. See number 1. She's changing events that have already happened. Ergo, they don't happen anymore. 3. Not possible as he doesn't have the means to do so. 4. The only way he becomes Comstock is through the baptism.

1. And where did this out side force come from? If you are trying to claim there are multiple time lines so Elizabeth is not affecting her own time line, than that also means she is not doing anything about the comstocks in her own timeline. 2. Ergo she doesn't exist, Ergo she can't change them Ergo paradox. 3. With infinite tries even if something only has a 1 in 10^9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chance in happening it should still happen infinite times. 4. Not only is that contrived, it still doesn't cover the cases where booker gets a baptism later, like the next day or even just changeing his mind 2 minutes after his initial rejection.

you just don't get it, do you?

I like how the people who claim other don't get it are the ones who are unable to explain it.
Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 Peredith

[QUOTE="Peredith"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] yep, that explains his chalkboard, showing its always heads, but it also means there are tens of thousands, cause surely the odds of it coming up heads every time ?

sts106mat

That would be the Constant ;)

whats that again?

An event that will always happen, fate, basically. When Booker flips that coin, it'll always land on heads, hence all the chalk strikes under heads, and none under tails on Male Luteces chalk board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apRrPFXmRH0

Elizabeth explains it beautifully. :)

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

hey guys, i'm still not getting the whole "AD" on his hand thing. i assume that stands for anna dwitt? but why is it there?

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

[QUOTE="lazerface216"]

hey guys, i'm still not getting the whole "AD" on his hand thing. i assume that stands for anna dwitt? but why is it there?

sts106mat

he calved it into his hand as penance for his guilt in giving away anna. @peredith, thanks.

did they explain that part in the game? did i miss that?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="lazerface216"]

lazerface216

he calved it into his hand as penance for his guilt in giving away anna. @peredith, thanks.

Yes, the Luteces mention it in the ending, here
R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46522 Posts

Oh one more thing. So you can understa why I call it going "over board".

Do you know what the infinte multiverse really is supposed to be?

Ok imagine that there is a world that is exactly like ours expet there is one atom missing in the universe. Now imagie the same world but with 2 missing atoms.

Now imagine a universe where our world is flat and there are bumblebees riding tigers.They all exist simultaneosly. And that just 3 worlds. There are infinite worlds, atom for atom, second for second EVERYTHING that can possibly be is, every human idea + infinity, every sigle littel thing,from a universe with one atom to a univers with elephants flying in space. EVERYTHING EVER, IN EVERY TIME AT THE SAME TIME. Every single possibility IN TO exitance in any given fragment of time and space over and oaver and over again in to in which every universe is infinte by itself.

This theory is just insanely huge. Its not just "he gets baptised or not" there is no starting ponit for them to kill him. Everything is one and its literary everything.

beganoo

It is though. They said they needed to get back to the point where Comstock was born and kill him there, the baptism was exactly that point.

There must by happy elizabeths, sad elizabeths ,no elizabeths at all, elizabeths that are moneky and any other possibility in any other time.

All of this ruins the game world.Its has no place in bioshock. Even if they wanted they could never have represented the theory properly so why do it at all.

It was just so ridiculous for them to make it 2 options.Hes baptised or not.He becomes Comstock or not.There must be billions of different ways hes story happend in the multiverse.Not just 2... its really dumb.

beganoo

Would showing an elizabeth that was a monkey at the end have made you that much happier ? :|

onnabushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 onnabushi
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="onnabushi"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] you just don't get it, do you?

I like how the people who claim other don't get it are the ones who are unable to explain it.

but because you don't get it, you would think that.

I get that's why I able to explain all the problems with it. You're just in denial aren't you?
musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

[QUOTE="lazerface216"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] he calved it into his hand as penance for his guilt in giving away anna. @peredith, thanks. sts106mat

think so, could have been a voxophone, or something i read in the prima guide

Its explained I think its Lutece who mentions that he did it as some kind of penance.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

Here is the thing...WE DON'T WANT LIZ KILLING!!!!!!!!!texasgoldrush

Speak for yourself. I thought the ending was brilliant, and I don't give half a sh!t about any reasons anyone can list off about why it's not. If Ken Levine is smart, he'll stand by his work, and not compromise his own integrity and the integrity of his game by bending to the will of a vocal minority who feel entitled to something for some stupid fvcking reason, like Bioware did.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

[QUOTE="onnabushi"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] but because you don't get it, you would think that.sts106mat

I get that's why I able to explain all the problems with it. You're just in denial aren't you?

you have problems with the story of a game which is set on a floating city in the sky where you can jump to different universes and shoot birds out of your hand.  LOL   yeah i am in denial.

Done and done.

IPWNDU2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 IPWNDU2
Member since 2006 • 2535 Posts

ITT "I'm too stupid to understand this ending so it sux!"