Best and biggest PS4 vs Xbone Poll

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts
http://www.xboxonevspsfour.com/ PS4 leads significantly, you can check the detail stats too, very neat! and in other news, other PS4 skus climbing up slowly in Amazon Best 2013, in addition to the Launch Day edition http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_cal_ye#5 Edit: oops gave the 2012 link, corrected
Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Lucky the wii u wasn't in that poll, it would have smashed everything

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Damien-

Sweenix
scary thing is that Wii U didnt even appear in Amazon Best 2012 at all
I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
PS4 is really firing up the charts.
-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Damien-
PS4 is really firing up the charts.I_can_haz
outlook is grim for XBone, if it get dominated in its stronghold in UK and US, imagine what it would be like in mainland Europe and Japan. Lack of demand and production issues are just recipe for complete disaster. Other than a few entrenched Xbox hardcores, no one would touch this thing
-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Damien-

XBone controller almost wiped out of the screen :lol:

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
RickTophen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RickTophen
Member since 2011 • 487 Posts

XBone controller almost wiped out of the screen :lol:

-Damien-

People just assume it's better because they liked xbox 360 controllers :P

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

mems_1224
You're upset. Its clear why... You expected Microsofts next console to trump the PS4 based on the sole fact is has Halo and Kinect. You were wrong and it hurts deep inside..

I'm sorry :(

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
The PS3 was winning every Internet poll when it was being outsold by the 360. Just saying.
conkertheking1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 conkertheking1
Member since 2009 • 876 Posts

Sweenix

These xbone vs ps4 threads are getting old

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]Douevenlift_bro

You're upset. Its clear why... You expected Microsofts next console to trump the PS4 based on the sole fact is has Halo and Kinect. You were wrong and it hurts deep inside..

I'm sorry :(

When have I ever said anything positive about kinect? Reach harder.
NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts
I am surprised so many people have answered the poll
Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14496 Posts

Why does the Amazon link jump to top items 81-100?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

The PS3 was winning every Internet poll when it was being outsold by the 360. Just saying.Miketheman83

The PS4 is not $600 dolars,the xbox one is $500..

KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KingOfAsia
Member since 2010 • 1587 Posts

PS4 is really firing up the charts.I_can_haz

whos dat girl in your sig...

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 clone01  Online
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

I'm glad you care about your corporation is so important to you.  I'll continue to play games on whatever system I want.  Good thing.  I would have never discovered the Dreamcast had I gone by your preposterous logic.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

[QUOTE="I_can_haz"]PS4 is really firing up the charts.KingOfAsia

my little sister

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts
Cows voting multiple times Solved :cool:
-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -Damien-

Why does the Amazon link jump to top items 81-100?

Basinboy

because it's page 5, I'm pointing the fact that other PS4 skus are now also in 2013 Best Seller List

shinko28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shinko28
Member since 2013 • 140 Posts
I really wish xb1 would get some good news. It just seems like no one really is going to buy the console at 500
I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

[QUOTE="I_can_haz"]PS4 is really firing up the charts.KingOfAsia

My waifu, Kate Upton. ^__^ You can't haz her.
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ShaineTheNerd
Member since 2012 • 1578 Posts
 .mems_1224
:lol:
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ShaineTheNerd
I really wish xb1 would get some good news. It just seems like no one really is going to buy the console at 500shinko28
You must not stray from GameSpot much. This site is infected with cows, so of course "no one is really going to buy the console" even at ten dollars.
KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KingOfAsia
Member since 2010 • 1587 Posts

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

[QUOTE="I_can_haz"]PS4 is really firing up the charts.I_can_haz

My waifu, Kate Upton. ^__^ You can't haz her.

isnt that lindsie lohan?

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts
[QUOTE="shinko28"]I really wish xb1 would get some good news. It just seems like no one really is going to buy the console at 500ShaineTheNerd
You must not stray from GameSpot much. This site is infected with cows, so of course "no one is really going to buy the console" even at ten dollars.

moooooooo, beef it whats for dinner (yummmmmmmmmmmm)
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ShaineTheNerd
[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"][QUOTE="shinko28"]I really wish xb1 would get some good news. It just seems like no one really is going to buy the console at 500PS4TrumpsXbox1

moooooooo, beef it whats for dinner (yummmmmmmmmmmm)

You deal with hordes of this guy, pretty much.
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PS4TrumpsXbox1
[QUOTE="shinko28"]I really wish xb1 would get some good news. It just seems like no one really is going to buy the console at 500ShaineTheNerd

You say this site is full of cows or "infected as you put it". I have noticed more lems, making all these large ridiculous amount of titan fall thread. there is usually like 15-20 new threads created on titan fall and its sometimes the same people....... haha
Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts
 .mems_1224
Tries to derail... gives bump anyway.
handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts
[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]Cows voting multiple times Solved :cool:

in every single country of the world? They also preordering multiple times in every store with statistics?
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ShaineTheNerd
[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"][QUOTE="shinko28"]I really wish xb1 would get some good news. It just seems like no one really is going to buy the console at 500PS4TrumpsXbox1

You say this site is full of cows or "infected as you put it". I have noticed more lems, making all these large ridiculous amount of titan fall thread. there is usually like 15-20 new threads created on titan fall and its sometimes the same people....... haha

Oooh no, no, no, good sir. For every lem there is at LEAST 3 cows per thread. When one of you posts something, in come your roach bretheren. Sounds like your quarrel is with the lems starting the plethora of Titanfall threads. I agree, it has gotten out of hand. It looks to be a fun game, but it's way overhyped, imo. I will play it the first week it comes out and then move on, most likely.
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ShaineTheNerd
[QUOTE="handssss"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]Cows voting multiple times Solved :cool:

in every single country of the world? They also preordering multiple times in every store with statistics?

I wouldn't doubt cows voting multiple times. And where are the store statistics? Every GameStop, Walmart and Best Buy in my area are sold out of Xbox Ones, yet the PS4 is still very much alive. Well, there are two GameStops I believe sold out of PS4. That's 2 out of 6 GameStops sold out of PS4s, and 6 out of 6 GameStops sold out of Xbox. 6 - 2: Xbox.
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

It's a good thing the PS4 is doing so well, so I don't have to give a sh*t about your health.

ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ShaineTheNerd
I voted Xbox and it jumped the number down 3 when I refreshed the page. Weird.
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PS4TrumpsXbox1
[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"][QUOTE="handssss"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]Cows voting multiple times Solved :cool:

I wouldn't doubt cows voting multiple times. And where are the store statistics? Every GameStop, Walmart and Best Buy in my area are sold out of Xbox Ones, yet the PS4 is still very much alive. Well, there are two GameStops I believe sold out of PS4. That's 2 out of 6 GameStops sold out of PS4s, and 6 out of 6 GameStops sold out of Xbox. 6 - 2: Xbox.

Remember when gamestop said they are allowing unlimitied preorders on ps4's? Well that unlimitied number has run dry and they stopped cuz their preorders are gone except for bundles in which only one is allowed per customer http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/07/07/gamestop-ends-ps4-pre-orders-as-unlimited-supply-runs-dry/ I realize this is a playstation site and therefore would be biased but if you go to gamestop.com you will see no standard ps4's left to preorder
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GOGOGOGURT

I voted Xbox and it jumped the number down 3 when I refreshed the page. Weird. ShaineTheNerd

Shows how easy it is to make a rigged poll.  People don't event hink about this kind of stuff, so gullible.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PS4TrumpsXbox1

[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"]I voted Xbox and it jumped the number down 3 when I refreshed the page. Weird. GOGOGOGURT

Shows how easy it is to make a rigged poll.  People don't event hink about this kind of stuff, so gullible.

Is that why a some websites are sold out of ps4 preorders and not x1, like gamestop and amazon (except bundles)
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ShaineTheNerd

[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"]I voted Xbox and it jumped the number down 3 when I refreshed the page. Weird. GOGOGOGURT

Yeah, must be cow sabotage. You know, I expected something like this. People that have nothing better to do then flood the Internet with gifs they made on their own time about a guy they see as some god, whom will never know who they are, cannot be trusted.
PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PS4TrumpsXbox1
[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"]I voted Xbox and it jumped the number down 3 when I refreshed the page. Weird. ShaineTheNerd

Yeah, must be cow sabotage. You know, I expected something like this. People that have nothing better to do then flood the Internet with gifs they made on their own time about a guy they see as some god, whom will never know who they are, cannot be trusted.

I think your in denial lol
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ShaineTheNerd
[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"][QUOTE="handssss"] in every single country of the world? They also preordering multiple times in every store with statistics?

Remember when gamestop said they are allowing unlimitied preorders on ps4's? Well that unlimitied number has run dry and they stopped cuz their preorders are gone except for bundles in which only one is allowed per customer http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/07/07/gamestop-ends-ps4-pre-orders-as-unlimited-supply-runs-dry/ I realize this is a playstation site and therefore would be biased but if you go to gamestop.com you will see no standard ps4's left to preorder

They have met their threshold. They are done selling "standard" editions. They now require more money to buy a game bundled with their system. Makes sense -- seeing that you will probably buy a game for a game console -- but they are far from sold out.
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GOGOGOGURT

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"]I voted Xbox and it jumped the number down 3 when I refreshed the page. Weird. ShaineTheNerd

I'm usually pretty skeptical about any poll online, since It's literally a thousand ways to make it go the way someone wants it to.

I mean, nothing is keeping programs from voting, and it's easy to make a program vote a certain way everytime someone votes one way, I'd say it's pretty plausable.

Or Kaz has many computers.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PS4TrumpsXbox1
You should check the ign poll of ps4 versus xbox 1. Had roughly 310000 votes and ps4 won all categories (4 different categories) its ign so I would think it would be a reliable source
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GOGOGOGURT

You should check the ign poll of ps4 versus xbox 1. Had roughly 310000 votes and ps4 won all categories (4 different categories) its ign so I would think it would be a reliable source PS4TrumpsXbox1

There are as many alts as stars in the sky.

ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ShaineTheNerd
[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"][QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Possibly, but I have to question why everytime I refresh the poll, the Xbox number jumps around. Real-time statistics: 27888, 26795, 23598. Last three refreshes. Site is cowshit.
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GOGOGOGURT

[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"] Yeah, must be cow sabotage. You know, I expected something like this. People that have nothing better to do then flood the Internet with gifs they made on their own time about a guy they see as some god, whom will never know who they are, cannot be trusted. ShaineTheNerd

Possibly, but I have to question why everytime I refresh the poll, the Xbox number jumps around. Real-time statistics: 27888, 26795, 23598. Last three refreshes. Site is cowshit.

Most online polls are dishonest.  Even if the host wants it to be honest, people can easily tinker with it.

Rule of thumb: polls conducted online will most likely be innaccurate.

ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ShaineTheNerd

[QUOTE="ShaineTheNerd"][QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"] I think your in denial lolGOGOGOGURT

Most online polls are dishonest.  Even if the host wants it to be honest, people can easily tinker with it.

Rule of thumb: polls conducted online will most likely be innaccurate.

Very true. This site is now determined a false poll. Move along kids.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mems_1224
[QUOTE="mems_1224"] .Infinite_Access
Tries to derail... gives bump anyway.

It was a pity bump. dude's thread was so bad that he had to bump it himself :(
zekere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#48 zekere
Member since 2003 • 2536 Posts

Microsoft shot itself in the feet on E3, "PS4 is better", are my schoolkids telling each other...that will be difficult for Microsoft to turn...

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Just got off of Kaz Hirai's private jet where we flew around the world voting from every country. Good times were had.

ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ShaineTheNerd

Microsoft shot itself in the feet on E3, "PS4 is better", are my schoolkids telling each other...that will be difficult for Microsoft to turn...

zekere
Just curious, what do you teach?