Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts releases this week. What's your Gamespot hype?

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Boxshot

For me, it's 7.5 (A). A good game with flaws. If you think it'll be any higher than AA, then state it in a post. I eliminated it from the poll to eliminate fakeboy hype.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#2 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Official hype is A-AA

I think it'll get a 7.5-8.0
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Broken Thread, lol.

Anyways, the Hype is AA, with AAA hype out there too. The majority says, AA, though.

IF LBP can get a AAA, why are lemmings scared for RARE?

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
I'm expecting an 8.0 (AA).
C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 C-Lee
Member since 2008 • 5838 Posts

8.0-8.5

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
After playing the demo, 7.5, maybe 8. Seemed like it was just a bunch of vehicle mini games and considering vehicles is the main focus, the card hanlding should of been alot better.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

AA which it is truly a shame...

Edit: The poll is broken too, make a new one or don't do anything at all

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BioShockOwnz

After playing the demo, 7.5, maybe 8. Seemed like it was just a bunch of vehicle mini games and considering vehicles is the main focus, the card hanlding should of been alot better.EVOLV3

So you think it'll be good-great? Which one? Good or great?

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BioShockOwnz

AA which it is truly a shame...Giancar

Yup, "great" game. Such a shame. Truly...

C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 C-Lee
Member since 2008 • 5838 Posts

[QUOTE="EVOLV3"]After playing the demo, 7.5, maybe 8. Seemed like it was just a bunch of vehicle mini games and considering vehicles is the main focus, the card hanlding should of been alot better.BioShockOwnz

Bio. why dont you respond to my messages? btw, are you a girl(from your icon)

sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 sargentbotk
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

Lol, good idea with the elimination of AAA. I'm sure the cows were waiting to vote for AAA :P

But my hype is 8.0(AA), but that's just because it's has Banjo in it. I think it's really going to get A. :?

Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts

7.5, A.

8.0 if the gods smile upon Bear and Bird.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Lol, good idea with the elimination of AAA. I'm sure the cows were waiting to vote for AAA :P

But my hype is 8.0(AA), but that's just because it's has Banjo in it. I think it's really going to get A. :?

sargentbotk

Only the Cows, not Banjo Fans? :(

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
my hype is "kill it with fire" anything better than that i will both be happy that the game is playable and pissed that rare is getting prais for this
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Giancar

[QUOTE="Giancar"]AA which it is truly a shame...BioShockOwnz

yeah it is a shame...

when people hype a main FF game AA

a main Zelda game AA

a main MGS game AA

a main Halo game AA

you know something it's worng, specially when previos games scored a 9.5 and a 9.6

_Kikode_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 _Kikode_
Member since 2008 • 434 Posts
I'm think about an 8.5 for the creativity but i really hope they managed to polish it up a bit because I hate the small text and the sounds are to muted. Also I hate it how kazooie only gwaks like once or twice i loved how they would make stupid sound effects while the characters were talking in the original games. Also i can't wait to see the opening Intro. The graphics in the game are amazing at 1080 though but the menu system could use some work.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Giancar
[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

SolidTy

nah, I am a Banjo fan (still have the originals for my N64:P ) and would never hype this one AAA

and I am angry about it :evil:

sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sargentbotk
[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

SolidTy

Nope, Banjo fans arewn't as blind as fanboys. They'll be honest enough to give the game the lowest score (in this case A or lower).

They want it to score so badly so Microsoft can get rid of them and Nintendo would buy them back.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

[QUOTE="Giancar"]AA which it is truly a shame...Giancar

yeah it is a shame...

a main Zelda game AA

a main MGS game AA

a main Halo game AA

you know something it's worng, specially when previos games scored a 9.5 and a 9.6

Banjo has been away a long time. And this isn't the same Banjo. You're trying to make it into something's it's not.

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts

[QUOTE="EVOLV3"]After playing the demo, 7.5, maybe 8. Seemed like it was just a bunch of vehicle mini games and considering vehicles is the main focus, the card hanlding should of been alot better.BioShockOwnz

Il stick with 7.5
W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

For me, it's 7.5 (A). A good game with flaws. If you think it'll be any higher than AA, then state it in a post. I eliminated it from the poll to eliminate fakeboy hype.

BioShockOwnz

It's been hyped AA for awhile now, heck you were even hyping it AA not too long ago.

redmetal86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 redmetal86
Member since 2006 • 1123 Posts
youve got to be kidding me. you left out the AAA option? you even left out the AAAAE and B options! why bother making the thread at all if its not going to be true to the original hype thread?
Avatar image for RandomWarrior69
RandomWarrior69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23 RandomWarrior69
Member since 2007 • 1649 Posts
Probably a 7.0 - 8.0 expecting a 7.5
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 chaoz-king
Member since 2005 • 5956 Posts
I'll be getting GoW2, L4D, Fable 2, Far Cry 2, and a few other games before I even go near this game.
agentfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 agentfred
Member since 2003 • 5666 Posts

I'm sticking by my original hype of 7.5, but it's looking more and more like it's going to be higher than that.

web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Giancar
[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

[QUOTE="Giancar"]AA which it is truly a shame...BioShockOwnz

yeah it is a shame...

a main Zelda game AA

a main MGS game AA

a main Halo game AA

Banjo has been away a long time. And this isn't the same Banjo. You're trying to make it into something's it's not.

aren't the same people who developed the previous games making this one?

EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts
8.0 for me
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BioShockOwnz

aren't the same people who developed the previous games that are making this one?

Giancar

Not the entire team. It's the same team, but since then, people have obviously come and gone. And also, that doesn't make it the same game. This is Nuts & Bolts, not Threeie.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Giancar
[QUOTE="Giancar"]

aren't the same people who developed the previous games that are making this one?

BioShockOwnz

Not the entire team. It's the same team, but since then, people have obviously come and gone. And also, that doesn't make it the same game. This is Nuts & Bolts, not Threeie.

mmm I could be wrong, but I've read somewhere that this is the third iteration of the franchise...I could be wrong....

Still if that were the case, it would be really silly to make wait the fans like 8 years and then give us a spin off and not a proper sequel

sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 sargentbotk

youve got to be kidding me. you left out the AAA option? you even left out the AAAAE and B options! why bother making the thread at all if its not going to be true to the original hype thread?redmetal86

Why? Was you and your alliance planning on spamming the AAA option? He explained why...don't like it? Then go make your own thread.

And again...my hype is AA but wouldn't be surprised if it got A...or less, sadly.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="Giancar"]

Giancar

mmm I could be wrong, but I've read somewhere that this is the third iteration of the franchise...I could be wrong....

Still if that were the case, it would be really silly to make wait the fans like 8 years and then give us a spin off and not a proper sequel

No matter what anyone says, it's not true. A 3rd game wouldn't be called "Nuts & Bolts". Total spinoff.

Gamespy: It's not "Banjo-Threeie" by any stretch

Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Locke562
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="Giancar"]

Giancar

It's silly but spin off it is. Sadly.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BioShockOwnz

youve got to be kidding me. you left out the AAA option? you even left out the AAAAE and B options! why bother making the thread at all if its not going to be true to the original hype thread?redmetal86

If you were hellbent on spamming AAA, then admit it in your post. My poll won't get hoodwinked.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts
redmetal86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 redmetal86

[QUOTE="redmetal86"]youve got to be kidding me. you left out the AAA option? you even left out the AAAAE and B options! why bother making the thread at all if its not going to be true to the original hype thread?sargentbotk

Why? Was you and your alliance planning on spamming the AAA option? He explained why...don't like it? Then go make your own thread.

And again...my hype is AA but wouldn't be surprised if it got A...or less, sadly.

the thing is, i have no alliance, im just interested in seeing the reactions of others,and there really is no point of making my own hype thread, especially so close to the release of the game, when the hype isnt the same as when the other thread was made. and besides, why would you defend him anyway?

redmetal86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 redmetal86

If you were hellbent on spamming AAA, then admit it in your post. My poll won't get hoodwinked.

BioShockOwnz

how can i spam AAA when im only one person? and besides, dont you have faith in rare? for all we know, this game could actually get AAA here. surely the people who believed it would get AAA would love to say "yeah i hyped it AAA, and i was right for doing so! huzzah for me!" not to mention, if people actually hyped it AAA in the poll, how would you be able to tell that it was "hoodwinked"? its not like there arent 360 owners who think this game would be AAA, or that sheep or cows or hermits or whatever would admit to purposely voting for AAA in the hopes of a flop.

Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Locke562
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

redmetal86

how can i spam AAA when im only one person? and besides, dont you have faith in rare? for all we know, this game could actually get AAA here. surely the people who believed it would get AAA would love to say "yeah i hyped it AAA, and i was right for doing so! huzzah for me!" not to mention, if people actually hyped it AAA in the poll, how would you be able to tell that it was "hoodwinked"? its not like there arent 360 owners who think this game would be AAA, or that sheep or cows or hermits or whatever would admit to purposely voting for AAA in the hopes of a flop.

I'd call that Spamming AAA :P

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

redmetal86

I have faith in Rare making a good game. That's it. If you want to hype AAA. Type it out. As I said, my poll won't get hoodwinked.

SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts

AAA

inafternostalgia***s

Unless Aaron reviews it, then my bets out the window

redmetal86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 redmetal86

I'd call that Spamming AAA :P

Locke562

ohhhhh....im going to have to watch out for you :lol:

greedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 greedom
Member since 2005 • 347 Posts
I dunno. Definitely has potential and looks great but I find (from playing the demo anyway) that you're far too dependent on vehicles.
DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts
I'd hype it A. TC that was a good move not putting in the AAA option. The Cows have been out in full force lately.;)
sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sargentbotk
[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

[QUOTE="redmetal86"]youve got to be kidding me. you left out the AAA option? you even left out the AAAAE and B options! why bother making the thread at all if its not going to be true to the original hype thread?redmetal86

the thing is, i have no alliance, im just interested in seeing the reactions of others,and there really is no point of making my own hype thread, especially so close to the release of the game, when the hype isnt the same as when the other thread was made. and besides, why would you defend him anyway?

Who said I was defending him? He can hold his own for all the reasons I'm not needed. I just agree with him seeing as I witnessed fakeboys trying to claim the hype was AAA. He explained why he left out the AAA option. If you don't want to create a new thread then stop complaining.

With the AAA option there, how can it hinder your ability to read everyone's posts of their reactions toward the game? -_-

TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts
From what I've seen, looks like a AA game, but GS might hate it because its not a traditional Banjo game.
beenieman40k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 beenieman40k
Member since 2008 • 321 Posts

Is this the first time that someone has removed the option to vote AAA or AAAA as a form of pre-emptive dmamage control?

If that's the case then why should anyone pay attention to this thread? We can't make special considerations for lemmings just because all their games are flopping this year

lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47 lantus
Member since 2006 • 10591 Posts
That's an awfully conservative poll, what, you don't want people to hype the game AAA?
sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sargentbotk

Is this the first time that someone has removed the option to vote AAA or AAAA as a form of pre-emptive dmamage control?

If that's the case then why should anyone pay attention to this thread? We can't make special considerations for lemmings just because all their games are flopping this year

beenieman40k

Were you also planning on spamming the AAA option? Like I said before, if you have a problem go make your own hype thread.

The option for anyone to hype it AAA is there. He's just trying to refrain fakeboys from voting for AAA and just leaving without giving an explanation.

If you were going to pick AAA, then state your reason for doing so. If you still have a problem, take my first advice.

beenieman40k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 beenieman40k

That's an awfully conservative poll, what, you don't want people to hype the game AAA?lantus

my point exactly

special rules for lemmings after a year of flops. This thread does not count because it limits your options

beenieman40k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 beenieman40k

Were you also planning on spamming the AAA option? Like I said before, if you have a problem go make your own hype thread.

The option for anyone to hype it AAA is there. He's just trying to refrain fakeboys from voting for AAA and just leaving without giving an explanation.

If you were going to pick AAA, then state your reason for doing so. If you still have a problem, take my first advice.

sargentbotk

No, I'd have voted A

but that's besidew the point. The point is that here wehave a lemming who is trying to limit what people can vote for because he knows his game will flop.

If someone wants to vote AAAA or AAA why cant they? this thread is a poor attempt at damage control and the OP is about as impartial as Bill Gates