Arma Devs Denied bail in greece.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts
[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"][QUOTE="jonathant5"][QUOTE="Zeviander"] Any, competent, military intelligence organization, given this much time, would be able to determine whom these people are. Greece has far more important things to be worrying about right now.

Yeah any competent organization would have determined that those two individuals are innocent. But, as we have seen in the last 4 years, the Greek government, and the Greek people of this generation are anything but competent. They dont pay taxes, the government is ineffective and it's politician's are idiots, the people themselves are lazy and get paid for doing no work. For example, during elections, the government had hired people to work for them (but really just giving them a handout because there was no work to be done) just to get votes. Thats how Greek's managed to get into so much debt and force those in EU to pay for their lazy ***es. On another note, in terms of taxes, there were fewer people (in one region) who paid taxes for an income of 50k or larger than there are people who own Porsche's in that region. Oh and loosingEnds, get a job bud, stop making the German's pay for your mistakes.

Better yet; Loosey stop paying for internet and start paying the tax money back I loaned to save your ass. All loosingend does is post on internet all day, like the majority of the greek youth,

Lmfao.
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Don't bother arguing with Loosey, he's a greek. I'm not racist but the greek are distrusting everyone ever since Turkey owned their ass and put them in their place for their bigotry. Just boycott greek products/vacactions or something. Greece has done enough damage to europe, they should arrest their thieving government instead of arma devs. Also lol @ them accusing the devs of spying, their military isn't worth spying on.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Hate to agree on such a hot topic but I think you're right for the most part. From my experience the greek people are not nice. And yeah that's the kicker, they hate people spying on them yet they should be bloody flattered anyone would even consider that. I mean who cares about the greek military or would want to attack greece :P

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#54 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

Wow, Greece must be in a lot of crap about this, and rightfully so.

I mean, these are two videogame developers, on vacation, that didn't even take any pictures of military installations on purpose. They just happened to take a picture with a hangar far off from what I hear, and now they have to live in these crappy conditions.

I do hope the media is giving them a field day.

GunSmith1_basic

from what i heard they were creating a 3d rendering of the facility. What I don't get about that angle is how exactly that could happen. Anyone can see the basic layout from Google Earth. Are they claiming that these Arma guys got inside the facility and took all those photos? Was this all just from the outside? If it's about photos on the inside, wouldn't that mean they allowed them inside?

They refuted those claims, and the ARMA dev team backed them up in saying they were just on vacation and didn't even get close to the facility.

It was a picture taken from a public place, not focusing on the base, from far away. But I guess despite the seething rage at the stupidity of the Greek government for this, I can't do anything to change it, and can only hope those unfortunate guys get out.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

Don't bother arguing with Loosey, he's a greek. I'm not racist but the greek are distrusting everyone ever since Turkey owned their ass and put them in their place for their bigotry. Just boycott greek products/vacactions or something. Greece has done enough damage to europe, they should arrest their thieving government instead of arma devs. Also lol @ them accusing the devs of spying, their military isn't worth spying on.

seanmcloughlin

Hate to agree on such a hot topic but I think you're right for the most part. From my experience the greek people are not nice. And yeah that's the kicker, they hate people spying on them yet they should be bloody flattered anyone would even consider that. I mean who cares about the greek military or would want to attack greece :P

Funny anectdote, I once went to a greek restaurant to do a interview about greek mythology. I asked nicely but was not allowed to take any footage. Guess it's in their genes...

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#56 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

I´ve read the statement made by the parents and there´s really some paragraphs that are very telling of this ridiculous situation:

We cannot understand how in a civilized world can somebody frame our boys,
who went to Greece on vacation with a travel agency,
of espionage and get away with it.
How is it possible that a member of the European Union
can imprison citizens of a different country without basic and irrefutable evidence.
Why in other cases special emissaries are dispatched to negotiate
but in our case no such thing is done.

It´s a really pathetic move from the Greek government.

alien1280rhys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 alien1280rhys
Member since 2004 • 164 Posts

The Greek authorities had every right to take them in.
The current state is quite simply astounding... these men are czech citizens, why the hell haven't they cleared them sooner? Do they want to cause an international incident by holding foreign nationals? I mean... Greek authorities seem to have done no investigation (else they would have been cleared). Also, hy has their been no clear and decisive responce from the czech government?
Stupid stupid stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-59b71619573a1

I´ve read the statement made by the parents and there´s really some paragraphs that are very telling of this ridiculous situation: [QUOTE=""]

can imprison citizens of a different country without basic and irrefutable evidence.

Arach666

68 days and they still think they're a threat to the whole of Greece.

Not only that but some people don't even get 20 years for murder :?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ReadingRainbow4

Imagine the irony if there was a war that started over Some Arma Devs.

Not saying there will be, but still. This is rediculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

DrTrafalgarLaw

Funny anectdote, I once went to a greek restaurant to do a interview about greek mythology. I asked nicely but was not allowed to take any footage. Guess it's in their genes...

Had two greek girls living near my old home and boy were they unpleasant. Usually stereotypes are only a little true but for these it was spot on. Sure it's bad to judge a whole nation on two girls but from other actions in the media such as this you get a real feel for the people. I'm not racist or anything, I am perfectly nice to these people, but when they're not nice back then why bother

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SPYDER0416

ReadingRainbow4

Plus honestly, what the hell is Greece possible doing right now that they can't immediately clear a couple of innocent tourists like every other country in the world? They literally have nothing going on, are they so flat broke and corrupt that they're doing this for the bail money? Or is it just pride and laziness preventing them from just letting these men go?

Whatever reason, it's not good enough.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Every country in the world would do the same, some would have already killed them in actualityloosingENDS
No first world country would deny them due process, a fair trial and proper incarceration conditions. The only people who are not, technically, given a fair trial are those suspected of treason and are members of the military. A court marshal tribunal is not fair in the slightest. This is to be expected however, the military has their own rules, and upon joining, one signs away a lot of things. These fellows are being treated despicably, and they should have been freed by this point in time, had their captors been logical, reasonable people.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SPYDER0416

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]Every country in the world would do the same, some would have already killed them in actualityZeviander
No first world country would deny them due process, a fair trial and proper incarceration conditions. The only people who are not, technically, given a fair trial are those suspected of treason and are members of the military. A court marshal tribunal is not fair in the slightest. This is to be expected however, the military has their own rules, and upon joining, one signs away a lot of things. These fellows are being treated despicably, and they should have been freed by this point in time, had their captors been logical, reasonable people.

Also if, say, England kept a couple of innocent tourists in prison, the worst argument would be "well at least they aren't executing them like North Korea so they're totally in the right!!!"

It's as stupid as feeding your toddler liquor and going "well I'm not getting them high like some other terrible parents so I'm well within my right to feed my kid alcohol!"

Though we shouldn't feed an obvious troll guys.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ReadingRainbow4

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

SPYDER0416

Plus honestly, what the hell is Greece possible doing right now that they can't immediately clear a couple of innocent tourists like every other country in the world? They literally have nothing going on, are they so flat broke and corrupt that they're doing this for the bail money? Or is it just pride and laziness preventing them from just letting these men go?

yeah, even if they get released. Greece needs to explain themselves and offer a public apology to the families and dev team members.

Mark36111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Mark36111
Member since 2004 • 563 Posts
They should have been arrested for making boring games.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

God that's horrible, they're stuck in prison for developing a @#$%ing game and Greece is just going to keep them in jail till time runs out?

They can't see their families, friends, or anyone until their time in prison is up all over a stupid game? Gee, thanks Greece you Grade A ignorant @$$holes.

[spoiler] You know, this makes me wonder as to peoples reactions to the news if it was someone from EA or Activision who got put in jail instead. Wonder how people would take it. [/spoiler]

seanmcloughlin

Every country in the world would do the same, some would have already killed them in actuality

It is hardly Greece fault these developers were morons

The Government of Greece are fvcking morons anyway and everyone in the world knows this by now.

They're doing nothing but wasting time and resources on some petty matter.

And how do you know it is a petty matter exactly ?

Exposing your military base secrets to the whole world and then putting them in a game also is not exactly "petty matter" in any country

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]Every country in the world would do the same, some would have already killed them in actualityZeviander

Depends on what they did

I agree if they just took a random photo, should have never been cought in the first place abd i doubt very much that is all they did

Novotine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Novotine
Member since 2009 • 1199 Posts

[QUOTE="Riadon2"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

It is just that some people in these forums are detached from reality.

Why would anyone assume game developers have the right to spy military installations ? In whatever condition or case, or anywhere in the world

Would US allow that ? Why do you think it is something that would only happen to Greece ?

loosingENDS

Go get on an alt, no one is going to take loosingEnds seriously.

Like noone would take someone that suggests they should be left free after spying seriously

Surly no serious goverment would leave people that have taken 10.000 pics of their military bases free

Maybe allow them to fly an F-16 too and have fun with the tanks ? LOL

How about release all the secrets and base locations as well ? Just in case

greece is pathetic and is the laughing stock of the world. much like you in this thread
Novotine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Novotine
Member since 2009 • 1199 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Every country in the world would do the same, some would have already killed them in actuality

loosingENDS

The Government of Greece are fvcking morons anyway and everyone in the world knows this by now.

Exposing your military base secrets to the whole world and then putting them in a game also is not exactly "petty matter" in any country

they weren't attempting to expose any secrets you idiot
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
Thats just plain awful..
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Riadon2"]

Go get on an alt, no one is going to take loosingEnds seriously.

Novotine

Like noone would take someone that suggests they should be left free after spying seriously

Surly no serious goverment would leave people that have taken 10.000 pics of their military bases free

greece is pathetic and is the laughing stock of the world. much like you in this thread

Now you are just beeing silly

Surly you forget that Greece was destroyed AFTER joining the "European Thieves Union" and the deals the corrupt goverment made with the corrupt European companies

Europe destroyed Greece, not the other way around

Why do you think European Union exists ? It is there to make some people richer, like every other capitalistic formation and that is exactly what happened

The quality of life in other European countries is so extremely low already, so Greece is now going to that level too

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ReadingRainbow4

[QUOTE="Novotine"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Surly you forget that Greece was destroyed AFTER joining the "European Thieves Union" and the deals the corrupt goverment made with the corrupt European companies

Are you serious right now?
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Novotine"] greece is pathetic and is the laughing stock of the world. much like you in this thread ReadingRainbow4

Totally

Have you lived in Greece btw ? The quality of life is like 10.000x times better than any other "developed" country

I know for fact that living in England or US is much much worst in almost every way, from working conditions to the way of life in general

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#74 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

I´ve read the statement made by the parents and there´s really some paragraphs that are very telling of this ridiculous situation: [QUOTE=""]

Arach666

Wow,this is really sad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

What "secrets" does greece have? :?

and we don't know the full story, you're just buying whatever media BS that's been thrown at you to make them out to be something they're not. Even if they did put them in the game the way they are and someone played the game to find out what they looked like what then? why would anyone need to attack Greece?

It's a joke that a government can hold 2 game developers for 68 days and not realise what they're about or how unthreatening they are. Stop blindly defending greek actions just for the sake of being greek. if the Irish government did something like this I would be the first to say how stupid it is, because it is just that, stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="Novotine"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Why do you think European Union exists ? It is there to make some people richer, like every other capitalistic formation and that is exactly what happened

The quality of life in other European countries is so extremely low already, so Greece is now going to that level too

I'm sorry but this is why no one likes Greece, you are a very provoking people and very distrusting of anything other than your own country.

I'm sure it's someone elses fault you're in crippling debt too right? not your own

Riadon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Riadon2
Member since 2011 • 1598 Posts

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Totally

Have you lived in Greece btw ? The quality of life is like 10.000x times better than any other "developed" country

I know for fact that living in England or US is much much worst in almost every way, from working conditions to the way of life in general

5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#78 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11281 Posts

DrTrafalgarLaw
I had a Turkish friend that I knew from Xfire/steam/PSN once.. you sound just like him. So let me guess, you are a turk and ataturk is the best man in human history? XD But wow, Greece can go fvck them selves, sh!tty 4th world countries like this deserve to be nuked.
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#79 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11281 Posts

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Totally

Wow, and I thought LoosingEnds can't get any dumber. This is the king of lemmings ladies and gentlemen, a goddamn Greek :lol: You do realize that the highest standards of living are countries like Swizterland, Austria, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, U.K., Ireland, etc right? Greece isn't even in the top 50.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"] Are you serious right now?Mozelleple112

Totally

Wow, and I thought LoosingEnds can't get any dumber. This is the king of lemmings ladies and gentlemen, a goddamn Greek :lol: You do realize that the highest standards of living are countries like Swizterland, Austria, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, U.K., Ireland, etc right? Greece isn't even in the top 50.

Higher standards in what ?

I still try to swallow the food they make in France, US and England

From that alone i would never want to live in these countries

I will not even go to the people temperament, i was in Germany in the airport and felt like a grave, i hardly heard a single sound among 500 people, it was incredible

Generally you cant judge how life in Greece is if you have not lived there

Money is not everything

Also working conditions in UK are atrocious and FAR worst than in Greece

Health system in US is terrible if you have no job as well, you basically die, that is not happening in Greece

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ReadingRainbow4

I think this thread took an ugly turn, not all greeks are nasty and bad.

But I think we can agree that Greece is on some f*cked up **** right now.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 loosingENDS

ReadingRainbow4

No it is definatly not, dont talk about things you have no idea about

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts

Seems like looseningend is greek because the only other thing he is this passion about is fable and the 360. I never seen him so rattled.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#84 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

Seems like looseningend is greek because the only other thing he is this passion about is fable and the 360. I never seen him so rattled.

NEWMAHAY
yeah i believe he is but I don't blame him considering everyone here is just bashing greece without knowing any of the hard facts. A lot of the greece bashing is on their economy stuff which I don't even understand how it relates to this topic
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

I would hate to live in greece. Sounds awful x100000000000 by miles

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
At least it's not Turkish prison :lol:
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#87 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

You can't just play with peoples live like this :-/

But there's got to be more to this.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#88 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

[QUOTE="Riadon2"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Sure, because if they were cought in US spying military installations they would be served coffe and cookies and would be given free drinks for a year instead.

Just because they happen to be game developers. LOL

Sorry, does not work that way, when you catch someone spying, you have to assume he is a spy, otherwise why even bother guarding your military installations ?

loosingENDS

Lol @ you

I bet you would be up in arms if these developers were from 343.

It is just that some people in these forums are detached from reality.

Why would anyone assume game developers have the right to spy military installations ? In whatever condition or case, or anywhere in the world

Would US allow that ? Why do you think it is something that would only happen to Greece ?

This coming from you Loosey? LMFAO!!!!

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#89 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

wow this is bad... why do i fet the sense that there is more to this than it seems?

TheEroica

Because there most likely is. Im getting that vibe too. These developers worked for the military and developed software for the military on numerous occasions, though their intentions may have been innocent I highly doubt that the Greek military are taking it this seriously if all they where doing is taking photographs while on vacation.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 SPYDER0416

ReadingRainbow4

Yeah Greece isn't doing too well, this is just a massive waste of their time and a mistreatment of two innocent tourists that would absolutely not fly anywhere else.

I mean, people were up in arms when the US sent back a couple of British tourists for using slang that made them believe they would cause a terrorist incident. It was stupid, and the unfortunate tourists didn't get to enjoy their vacation, but what Greece is doing goes far, far beyond that to an irrational level of stupidity that forces other people to suffer and them to look like asshats.

So I'm surprised this isn't getting more coverage since I'd like to think enough shaming might finally get them to relent.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#91 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Wow that is terrible.I hope they can get free soon.

Cloud567kar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Cloud567kar
Member since 2007 • 2656 Posts

More than two months after a couple of developers from Czech studio Bohemia Interactive (ArmA) were arrested over espionage suspicions, the pair has had an appeal against the charges denied.

Bohemia's Ivan Buchta and Martin Pezlar were originally taken in after allegedly capturing video and photos of a military installation in Greece for an upcoming ArmA game.
According to local news sites, and as translated by Eurogamer, Buchta and Pezlar have now been denied bail and will be tried before a court in Greece. They could face up to 20 years in prison.

In the meantime, the families of the pair have spoken out, stating that the conditions they are being subjected to have been abysmal.
They're in a cell with over 25 people, they sleep on the ground," Buchta's father Miloslav stated. "They have food twice a day.

His mother added, "Our boys no longer tell us on the phone that it's alright, that they're handling it. After the court's decision we only hear from them something that no parent ever wants to hear: Mom, dad, please save us."

Greece gonna Greece I guess.

Oh yes, The Greek media are having a field day with this also, They claim the arma devs were spying for Turkey.

loosingENDS

Well, spies are usually shot, they should be greatfull they are alive. In other countries would have been shot on sight.

You simply DO NOT spy military installations, not ever

Unless you think you are James Bond

... They were just driving on a road from the airport and taking pictures of the airport...

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#93 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts
An example of a rotten state harassing individuals because of pointless formality reasons. The Greece government and justice system are inefficient and corrupt. I feel bad for the developers :(.
UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#94 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

this is terrible. i hope these guys get released, because it's a lot of fuss over absolutely nothing.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
Yeah hopefully they will get out ok.
Armoured_Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Armoured_Mage
Member since 2005 • 766 Posts

I dont understand the 'greece have other things to worry about/who wants to spy on greeces puny military' argument.

In greece's current situation the country is weaker than usual, if theres ever a time to be guarding military information its now.

Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#97 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts

Looking at what an abysmal pit Greece has become almost makes me feel ashamed to be part Greek, but then I remember that my Greek ancestors left that country a long time ago, and they were not responsible for what a mess the selfish people they left behind have turned it into.

jonathant5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 jonathant5
Member since 2010 • 873 Posts

[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Totally

loosingENDS

Higher standards in what ?

I still try to swallow the food they make in France, US and England

From that alone i would never want to live in these countries

I will not even go to the people temperament, i was in Germany in the airport and felt like a grave, i hardly heard a single sound among 500 people, it was incredible

Generally you cant judge how life in Greece is if you have not lived there

Money is not everything

Also working conditions in UK are atrocious and FAR worst than in Greece

Health system in US is terrible if you have no job as well, you basically die, that is not happening in Greece

You just demonstrated how much of a blind idiot you are. Now, I used to think that you are just a troll, but after reading this post, it is clear that you are a badly educated guy who blindly believes in everything its government says, and who blindly loves Greece.

In terms of food, Greek cuisine is not the best cuisine in the world, it may be in the tp 10, but Turkish, French, Mexian, and Italian cuisine's are much better. But anyway this is a subjective factor, so moving on.

I have been to Germany, and other countries as well. The airport's are not quite, you can clearly hear and feel the hustle and bustle of the environment. But how does this thing relate to anything? Again, an idiotic point.

Working conditions? They are great if you work at a type of job that is given to quality university educated individuals. And even in terms of retail, UK, France, and other countries have either comparable or better working standards. Anyway, you keep saying money is ntot important to lead a good life, and you keep saying how working conditions in Greece are good (I will assume that this means that working hours are short), this is a perfect example why Greece is in shambles now, and has to be bailed out by the rest of Europe. It seems like you Greeks expect to get the money and a good life without actually putting the time in and deserving it. Seems like you expect the government to give you everything without actually working for it. In terms of the health care system, sure its not perfect, but it gets the job done, especially now that Obamacare is in place. While I bet the Greek helth care system is inefficient, has long wait times, and wastes lots of money and resources, oh just like the fairly incompetent and corrupt Greek gov't. A social health care system works only if it is managed properly, and Greek's and the government cant do that, so no loosy, the Greek health care system is not better, its worse than the one in the US.

Read this, and stop blindly believing Greek media:http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ajJ0yYcU43FQ&pos=10

Oh and this:http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ianmcowie/100012894/fast-cars-and-loose-fiscal-morals-there-are-more-porsches-in-greece-than-taxpayers-declaring-50000-euro-incomes/ with this in mind, how can you justify anything you said?

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts

SPYDER0416

they probably don't have any one that can actually do the paper work, they have police pick them up, and then they will be forgotten in prison, waiting for a trial that will never come because there is no one employed in the greece judicial system
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
****ing horrible news. Considering how things are in Greece, this is a perfect storm.

Well, spies are usually shot, they should be greatfull they are alive. In other countries would have been shot on sight.

You simply DO NOT spy military installations, not ever

Unless you think you are James Bond

loosingENDS
In what Western country. Please, list them. The amount of stupid in your post is astounding, but considering your reputation, whelp.