Are Xbox Exclusives Overrated?

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@XboxStache said:

@delta3074: Any fool can see that Killzone's better than Halo. Wider scale warfare tactics, perks, stealth tactics, gun design and sound, graphics and so on.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#102 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts
@XboxStache said:

@delta3074: Any fool can see that Killzone's better than Halo. Wider scale warfare tactics, perks, stealth tactics, gun design and sound, graphics and so on.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

What a stupid OP and thread, yet there's three pages' worth of comments. lol

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61491 Posts

@XboxStache said:

Oh Hell no!

lol.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:

You're the only one laughing, and it's not funny. Oh, maybe there's humor in Halo's inferiority. Glad you find facts to be hilarious.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:

You're the only one laughing, and it's not funny. Oh, maybe there's humor in Halo's inferiority. Glad you find facts to be hilarious.

what facts?

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 XboxStache

@lostrib said:
@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:

what facts?

Oh, um, correction, sir. My opinion.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By NyaDC

The diaries of a Fakeboy...

Ingradius1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Ingradius1
Member since 2015 • 28 Posts

@nyadc said:

Hahahahahaha

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@nyadc said:

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 NyaDC

But wait, there's more!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

So it would seem that TC is just overly as asshurt and decided this thread would help him out. Backfire.

He failed to mention that it took over a year for a saving game lol like Bloodborne to save the shit shit line up and it looks like the line up is right back to life support anyway.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

So it would seem that TC is just overly as asshurt and decided this thread would help him out. Backfire.

He failed to mention that it took over a year for a saving game lol like Bloodborne to save the shit shit line up and it looks like the line up is right back to life support anyway.

TBH this gen doesn't have much on any console.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I will always appreciate your honesty LJ. Even in these dark times, we can find common ground.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

@XboxStache: lol @ comparing killzone to halo. halo is a vastly superior game.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#116 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:
@nyadc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG this guy. Maybe he will delete his account and start over?

ROFL

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#117 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@XboxStache said:

hahaha

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lostrib

lol TC got rekt

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56131 Posts

Well considering OP thread backfire big time, I guess we could close this thread.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#120 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@XboxStache said:

'Wider scale'

bullshit, pure and simple, Halo maps are WAY bigger than Killzones

'Any fool can see that Killzone's better than Halo.'

So 90% of game reviewers are fools then right?

You just have to look at Metacritic scores to realize that Halo is consdered the better game

Halo beats killzone in every department except graphics, Smoother gameplay, larger scale, more on screen AI (60 on screen AI 40 +20 Vehicles on screen) more online gaming modes and maps and just more features in general.

And a bigger franchise to boot , comic books, Toys, books and most importantly, LEGO.

And more sales.

system wars logic at it's finest, if it scores lower, has less sales and less features it must be better.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@quadknight said:

Yep.

xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts

@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:

GTFO and take your stalkholm syndrome with you.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#123  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Edit: wow, what a fakeboy...

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 XboxStache

@nyadc said:

But wait, there's more!

Think that says anything, squirrel tape? Except that I was an out of touch gamer at the time falling for Phil's hype, and Xflopdumb's under par exclusives. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think the PS4 isn't infinitely better than the X1. And sadly, I was an idiot at the time.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 NyaDC

@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:

But wait, there's more!

Think that says anything, squirrel tape? Except that I was an out of touch gamer at the time falling for Phil's hype, and Xflopdumb's under par exclusives. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think the PS4 isn't infinitely better than the X1. And sadly, I was an idiot at the time.

This was 18 days ago lol, try harder fakeboy...

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By XboxStache

@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:

But wait, there's more!

Try harder at what, you dweeb?

I'm assuming I must really have to dumb myself down for people such as yourself in which to understand. The PS4 IS BETTER. Killzone IS better than Halo. PS4 has better graphics, a better controller, the UI is smooth, the online is stable, the exclusives are BETTER. Even the console design is BETTER. Not my fault that an idiot like yourself has yet to comprehend that. You stupid lembots reach for straws in which to grasp because the pathetic XflopDumb is last in sales, has the lowest rated games, has the worst exclusives, had the worst E3 2 years in a row, and Phil's running it into the ground. So, Shu actually cares about his fanbase unlike jackass Phil...and is doing the best by providing an unrivaled experience in that of the PS4. Even the PS3's a better console choice. But plebs like yourself whom want to justify their bad purchase throw stones. Buy a fucking PS4 or shut the **** up.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 NyaDC

@XboxStache said:

I'm assuming I must really have to dumb myself down for people such as yourself in which to understand. The PS4 IS BETTER. Killzone IS better than Halo. PS4 has better graphics, a better controller, the UI is smooth, the online is stable, the exclusives are BETTER. Even the console design is BETTER. Not my fault that an idiot like yourself has yet to comprehend that. You stupid lembots reach for straws in which to grasp because the pathetic XflopDumb is last in sales, has the lowest rated games, has the worst exclusives, had the worst E3 2 years in a row, and Phil's running it into the ground. So, Shu actually cares about his fanbase unlike jackass Phil...and is doing the best by providing an unrivaled experience in that of the PS4. Even the PS3's a better console choice. But plebs like yourself whom want to justify their bad purchase throw stones. Buy a fucking PS4 or shut the **** up.

Looks like it's time for you to make an alt, you've pretty much buried this account.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 XboxStache

@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:

Looks like it's time for you to make an alt, you've pretty much buried this account.

Nope. I was a gamer un-exposed to the excellence of the PS4. My opinion is valid.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 lostrib

@nyadc: to be fair, no one took him seriously before this anyways

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By NyaDC

@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:

Nope. I was a gamer un-exposed to the excellence of the PS4. My opinion is valid.

Even this is a lie lol, two months ago you said you sold your PS4 and about a week ago you said you got another one.

lmao

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 XboxStache

@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:

Even this is a lie lol, two months ago you said you sold your PS4 and about a week ago you said you got another one.

lmao

Sure I did. I did not like the games available at the time. Btw, I sold my PS4 more than 2 months ago. I actually sold it some time after I initially got it. So what.

Doesn't change facts. The Bone has been useless to me. The Xbox division sucks. They couldn't even secure the exclusives I wanted secured. You'd never see Sony hand up exclusives or lie about exclusives. My god, you're an idiot.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 NyaDC

@XboxStache said:

Sure I did. I did not like the games available at the time. Btw, I sold my PS4 more than 2 months ago. I actually sold it some time after I initially got it. So what.

Doesn't change facts. The Bone has been useless to me. The Xbox division sucks. They couldn't even secure the exclusives I wanted secured. You'd never see Sony hand up exclusives or lie about exclusives. My god, you're an idiot.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#133 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:

lmao

LOL, with that money you burned, you could have build decent gaming PC

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@lostrib said:

@nyadc: to be fair, no one took him seriously before this anyways

Well, I feel very few people bar nyadc take this place seriously to begin with =p

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#136 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

how is this thread not locked?

This guy...spams '1001 reasons why you should hate Xbox' threads daily then gets exposed as a complete fraud. I called it in your other thread. Butthurt former Xbox fanboy turned cow. He should be ashamed to even post anymore. Most trolls would just delete their accounts and start over.

@nyadc completely owned you. Just stop talking.

The worst part is how you actually are almost delusional and still trying to justify your BS.

I really liked the part on the PS forum where you were talking about how Halo is so great it brought you to tears, though. Hilarious.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts
@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:
@XboxStache said:
@nyadc said:

But wait, there's more!

LMAO so let me get this straight, you made a post about how Killzone is better than Halo and you made a post how Halo is better than Killzone LMAO. Fanboys and there flip flopping. Dude just go away and never come back.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@oflow said:

how is this thread not locked?

This guy...spams '1001 reasons why you should hate Xbox' threads daily then gets exposed as a complete fraud. I called it in your other thread. Butthurt former Xbox fanboy turned cow. He should be ashamed to even post anymore. Most trolls would just delete their accounts and start over.

@nyadc completely owned you. Just stop talking.

The worst part is how you actually are almost delusional and still trying to justify your BS.

I really liked the part on the PS forum where you were talking about how Halo is so great it brought you to tears, though. Hilarious.

Dude just don't know when to shut up and walk away lol.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

I think its time to ban fakeboy xboxstashe. He's boring us all to death

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#140 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

while i can agree that in my personal opinion that halo and gears is ehh....these franchises have an audience. and i think you are overrating the ps exclusives. a lot of those games are niche like

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#141  Edited By davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

This generation they are, SSOD is the single worst game I've played this gen and that's an exclusive.