Anyone still not gaming in 4K resolution yet?

• 154 results
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SolidGame_basic

Poll Anyone still not gaming in 4K resolution yet? (104 votes)

Yes I game in 4k resolution. 54%
Nah, not yet. 46%

I’ve been gaming in 4K on my LG CX OLED since the beginning of this gen. Since I have PS5 and XSX, I’m living the 4K dream. Games like God of War Ragnarok and Horizon Forbidden West look incredible on it. How about you, SW? Are you gaming in 4K yet?

• 
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#151 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39761 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

You stoopid. Ragnarok has amazing writing, you won't find this kind of writing in your ant mobile games. Even if you're a hater, this game is worth playing for the writing alone. Ragnarok is the game that shows everyone how far ahead Sony studios are.

Virtually everyone I know pans the writing. And to bring this thread back to the topic. I don't see how 4k relates to this. Unless 4k somehow makes the writing better.

No, 4k showcases all the effort put into the art direction, instead of putting a vaseline layer on top of it all with your 1080p screen. And your "virtually everyone" are nobody else but SW haters🥱

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23998 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

You stoopid. Ragnarok has amazing writing, you won't find this kind of writing in your ant mobile games. Even if you're a hater, this game is worth playing for the writing alone. Ragnarok is the game that shows everyone how far ahead Sony studios are.

Virtually everyone I know pans the writing. And to bring this thread back to the topic. I don't see how 4k relates to this. Unless 4k somehow makes the writing better.

No, 4k showcases all the effort put into the art direction, instead of putting a vaseline layer on top of it all with your 1080p screen. And your "virtually everyone" are nobody else but SW haters🥱

In other words, some slight window dressing. A pretty but boring game is still a boring game.

And the game is being met with harsh criticism outside here as well for its writing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

In other words, some slight window dressing. A pretty but boring game is still a boring game.

And the game is being met with harsh criticism outside here as well for its writing.

You're playing a video game. Window dressing is what makes a difference🤷‍♂️

Sony standards are high, of course it will be met with criticism. The writing is as good as it gets in a video game. Of course you don't want to accept that cuz Sony can't do anything right for you, but that's the reality.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23998 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:

Sony standards are high, of course it will be met with criticism. The writing is as good as it gets in a video game. Of course you don't want to accept that cuz Sony can't do anything right for you, but that's the reality.

When I think of games with decent writing. I think of games like Disco Elysium. That game will be excellent regardless of whether you play it on 720p or 4K.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:

When I think of games with decent writing. I think of games like Disco Elysium. That game will be excellent regardless of whether you play it on 720p or 4K.

Got the game, gameplay was so boring that no kind of writing would've saved it. And its yet another ant game.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

Nope, not yet.