Analyst says: The Last of Us is looking to be "Game of the Century"

• 441 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#201 cfstar
Member since 2009 • 1979 Posts
[QUOTE="Desmonic"]Your reading comprehension... it fails...hard....tormentos
Really maybe you are to slow..

and i repeat:
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Desmonic"]Your reading comprehension... it fails...hard....Desmonic

Really maybe you are to slow..

Point to us where he mentioned that TLOU is just a copy of that Crytek project, something which you assumed right away. Go on, enlighten us.

He simple mentioned that Crytek, were at some point working on a similar (notice that similar =/= equal) concept but it was canceled by EA (probably because they thought it wouldn't sell enough as usual), and that one of the artists working on that project is now working for ND. It's obvious he shared his opinions and experience from the project he was making with Crytek to ND. However it does not mean ND copied anything, nor did the user who posted that little curiosity even tried to imply such a thing. You on the other hand went to full defence mode.....

You probably should take your time reading things before commenting on them... it seems you have some issues understanding simple English...

He didn't have to and you are to slow.. ""The cherry on top: the artist who made this went to Naughty Dog and is now working on The Last of Us.:lol"" Really ^^ come on dude.. I catch that a mile away..
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

The only thing that's ruining TLOU is the fvcking sony fanboys. And the fans of the game in general. Here is a game coming along that could be very unique and do very very well and be a benchmark in storytelling, AI and character interaction but instead of actually talking about this people resort to their regular BS of ownage and it's the best game ever made. Even without provocation SOny fans just go nuts talking crap anyway.

I know this is SW and bla bla bla but still I wish a day could come when people would actually talk about this games merits and it's flaws from what we've seen and heard so far objectively rather than just sucking at the teet of ND and saying it's ownage over anything they release about it. Yes the game will be good, it's not gonna be perfect but it will be an excellent test in story telling and pacing. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even have a PS3 to play it.

Sony fans should be proud they get to play it but you guys only have yourselves to blame if it flops and you can blame yourselves for any negativity towards it ebcause you're the ones causing it. People hate sony fanboy cows and how they act towards this game, they don't hate the game itself

tormentos

Dude please at least look at lemming first before pinging it all on sony fans,some people jump on this thread on the very first page taking crap about the game,if anything a sony fan make a thread about a game from sony (shocker there) which he thinks would be the game of the century he (personal opinion) and several lemmings (the usual) started tagging the game as bad or scripted and crap like that. Stop single out sony fans dude.

Please, they're the ones doing more damage to the game than any other fan base. They praise it to high heavens and never see any flaws in it whatsoever. Even if you mention that it's a game with xombies in it they fly off the handle and attack saying they're not zombies even though they pretty much are and that's what they will be called, if any game has "infected" enemies in it they will be called zombies. But I digress.

Sure lems play their part but they only do so because of the insane praise cows are giving it. Any game that is this hyped is gonna let people down in some way

ghidorah45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 ghidorah45
Member since 2012 • 122 Posts
No, never going to happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Really maybe you are to slow..tormentos

Point to us where he mentioned that TLOU is just a copy of that Crytek project, something which you assumed right away. Go on, enlighten us.

He simple mentioned that Crytek, were at some point working on a similar (notice that similar =/= equal) concept but it was canceled by EA (probably because they thought it wouldn't sell enough as usual), and that one of the artists working on that project is now working for ND. It's obvious he shared his opinions and experience from the project he was making with Crytek to ND. However it does not mean ND copied anything, nor did the user who posted that little curiosity even tried to imply such a thing. You on the other hand went to full defence mode.....

You probably should take your time reading things before commenting on them... it seems you have some issues understanding simple English...

He didn't have to and you are to slow.. ""The cherry on top: the artist who made this went to Naughty Dog and is now working on The Last of Us.:lol"" Really ^^ come on dude.. I catch that a mile away..

What are you even talking about?

You're just afraid to admit that Crytek had a similar project before because that in some way infers that ND could have copied the idea from them and it wasn't their unique idea first. Newsflash, nothing ND does is rather unique or the first of its kind

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 tormentos
Please, they're the ones doing more damage to the game than any other fan base. They praise it to high heavens and never see any flaws in it whatsoever. Even if you mention that it's a game with xombies in it they fly off the handle and attack saying they're not zombies even though they pretty much are and that's what they will be called, if any game has "infected" enemies in it they will be called zombies. But I digress.Sure lems play their part but they only do so because of the insane praise cows are giving it. Any game that is this hyped is gonna let people down in some wayseanmcloughlin
Translation: "A Cow States That The Crap of Us Is The Game of The Century." ^^8th post from then on is hell.. Like i already told you stop single out sony fans dude be more fair.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 tormentos
I'll repeat: Your reading comprehension. It fails. And by fail I mean it's completely atrocious.Desmonic
And your to naive...
Ilikemyname420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Ilikemyname420
Member since 2007 • 5147 Posts
Great, now it doesn't even matter what the game scores now. Lems can now just pretty much automatically call ownage as soon as it comes out since there's no way it's meeting hype like this.
cfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 cfstar

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]I'll repeat: Your reading comprehension. It fails. And by fail I mean it's completely atrocious.tormentos
And your to naive...

Ok, you have to be trolling.

Inotian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Inotian
Member since 2012 • 274 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

The only thing that's ruining TLOU is the fvcking sony fanboys. And the fans of the game in general. Here is a game coming along that could be very unique and do very very well and be a benchmark in storytelling, AI and character interaction but instead of actually talking about this people resort to their regular BS of ownage and it's the best game ever made. Even without provocation SOny fans just go nuts talking crap anyway.

I know this is SW and bla bla bla but still I wish a day could come when people would actually talk about this games merits and it's flaws from what we've seen and heard so far objectively rather than just sucking at the teet of ND and saying it's ownage over anything they release about it. Yes the game will be good, it's not gonna be perfect but it will be an excellent test in story telling and pacing. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even have a PS3 to play it.

Sony fans should be proud they get to play it but you guys only have yourselves to blame if it flops and you can blame yourselves for any negativity towards it ebcause you're the ones causing it. People hate sony fanboy cows and how they act towards this game, they don't hate the game itself

seanmcloughlin

Dude please at least look at lemming first before pinging it all on sony fans,some people jump on this thread on the very first page taking crap about the game,if anything a sony fan make a thread about a game from sony (shocker there) which he thinks would be the game of the century he (personal opinion) and several lemmings (the usual) started tagging the game as bad or scripted and crap like that. Stop single out sony fans dude.

Please, they're the ones doing more damage to the game than any other fan base. They praise it to high heavens and never see any flaws in it whatsoever. Even if you mention that it's a game with xombies in it they fly off the handle and attack saying they're not zombies even though they pretty much are and that's what they will be called, if any game has "infected" enemies in it they will be called zombies. But I digress.

Sure lems play their part but they only do so because of the insane praise cows are giving it. Any game that is this hyped is gonna let people down in some way

Well to be fair, they are infected, which means they can be cured. A zombie is just the dead walking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]Please, they're the ones doing more damage to the game than any other fan base. They praise it to high heavens and never see any flaws in it whatsoever. Even if you mention that it's a game with xombies in it they fly off the handle and attack saying they're not zombies even though they pretty much are and that's what they will be called, if any game has "infected" enemies in it they will be called zombies. But I digress.Sure lems play their part but they only do so because of the insane praise cows are giving it. Any game that is this hyped is gonna let people down in some waytormentos
Translation: "A Cow States That The Crap of Us Is The Game of The Century." ^^8th post from then on is hell.. Like i already told you stop single out sony fans dude be more fair.

TC himself called himself an analyst for the game and gave endless praise, actually not even praise just mindless hyperbolic positive statements.

And if this was an ispeakfact thread about the game it wouldn't even be a discussion just jelly pics. Im not singling them out for no reason, im singling them out because they're the masters of taking praise for a game too far

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 tormentos
What are you even talking about?

You're just afraid to admit that Crytek had a similar project before because that in some way infers that ND could have copied the idea from them and it wasn't their unique idea first. Newsflash, nothing ND does is rather unique or the first of its kindseanmcloughlin

Yes you got me i am afraid that crytek had something similar,because sony has never done a game with a little girl that need help and which another character has to help,that concept is all Crytek and i am scare that any one will find out... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Dude please at least look at lemming first before pinging it all on sony fans,some people jump on this thread on the very first page taking crap about the game,if anything a sony fan make a thread about a game from sony (shocker there) which he thinks would be the game of the century he (personal opinion) and several lemmings (the usual) started tagging the game as bad or scripted and crap like that. Stop single out sony fans dude.Inotian

Well to be fair, they are infected, which means they can be cured. A zombie is just the dead walking.

Yes and also the enemies in Resident Evil are also infected and can be cured but they're still called zombies too. Like I said that's just how they will always be perceived regardless. I know they're not zombies but still

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#218 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

you know, sometimes I wish a game wasn't exclusive because you got immature kids and if they are olders its even sadder who want to see a game fail just because its on another system they don't favor.

Chris_Williams

True. I but I would add that maybe if CERTAIN fanboys of a certain bias wouldn't act like the exclusive is the second coming of Jesus, you probably wouldn't get that reaction. I've seen this play out numerous times this gen with a certain faction that we aren't talking about here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]What are you even talking about?

You're just afraid to admit that Crytek had a similar project before because that in some way infers that ND could have copied the idea from them and it wasn't their unique idea first. Newsflash, nothing ND does is rather unique or the first of its kindtormentos

Yes you got me i am afraid that crytek had something similar,because sony has never done a game with a little girl that need help and which another character has to help,that concept is all Crytek and i am scare that any one will find out... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ico

The fact that you even brought that up proves my point

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 tormentos
TC himself called himself an analyst for the game and gave endless praise, actually not even praise just mindless hyperbolic positive statements.

And if this was an ispeakfact thread about the game it wouldn't even be a discussion just jelly pics. Im not singling them out for no reason, im singling them out because they're the masters of taking praise for a game too farseanmcloughlin

Wait so praising a game is wrong.? Since when.? Or you mean to tell me that just because some one praise a game,mandatory there most be flames post directed at the game.?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#221 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]Please, they're the ones doing more damage to the game than any other fan base. They praise it to high heavens and never see any flaws in it whatsoever. Even if you mention that it's a game with xombies in it they fly off the handle and attack saying they're not zombies even though they pretty much are and that's what they will be called, if any game has "infected" enemies in it they will be called zombies. But I digress.Sure lems play their part but they only do so because of the insane praise cows are giving it. Any game that is this hyped is gonna let people down in some wayseanmcloughlin

And if this was an ispeakfact thread about the game it wouldn't even be a discussion just jelly pics. Im not singling them out for no reason, im singling them out because they're the masters of taking praise for a game too far

Holy crap man, I just made this thread because I was hyped up about TLOU and wanted to joke around a little bit with System Wars. I didn't think it would turn into an 11 page sh*t storm O_o. What have I done.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 tormentos
The fact that you even brought that up proves my pointseanmcloughlin
I think you should quit single out people and stop acting like the unbiased king.,.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#223 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Translation: "A Cow States That The Crap of Us Is The Game of The Century." ^^8th post from then on is hell.. Like i already told you stop single out sony fans dude be more fair.XVision84

Holy crap man, I just made this thread because I was hyped up about TLOU and wanted to joke around a little bit with System Wars. I didn't think it would turn into an 11 page sh*t storm O_o. What have I done.

You knew EXACTLY what you did.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 tormentos
Why would I be jelly when I own the game and played through it multiple times? And just because a game has good scores doesn't mean anything.Stringerboy
Really..lol I will keep that in mind when Halo 4 score start rolling..
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

I thought it was going to be a serious analyst. My daith in gaming was going to dissipate to nothing. Thank goodness its just you though. Anyway, I'll rent the game and play it a few times to see just how changeable and how "advanced" the A.I really is, then I'll move on the other things. Game of the century though? I don't see anything positive coming out of making statements like that.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 tormentos

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Desmonic"]I'll repeat: Your reading comprehension. It fails. And by fail I mean it's completely atrocious.cfstar

And your to naive...

Say so the guy who just bring a 3 year old thread back to life to make a stupid comment.
o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#228 o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

[QUOTE="o0squishy0o"][QUOTE="backtowar"]

lol nope... i'm being serius, i love games & gaming, not pixar interactives movies

Davekeeh

Well he might have a point if we are going by straight gameplay differences. From what I have seen of the Last of Us (please link me a video if I am completely wrong) is that its quite a cross between an action/survivor and heavy rain which was a action button sequence game. A video I saw, the last of us had "aim to lock on" to enemies which already takes a skill away. Plus if you look at pokemons game mechanics and the underlying stratergy thats involved which can be proven by the fact there are rather large pokemon tournaments and I cant see there being a last of us tournament anytime soon... that Pokemon on the premis of gameplay purely = the better game, then yes POKEMON IS BETTER.

Yes because catching a pokémon takes so much skill LOL
And yes Pokémon strategy is so hard to figure out, water beats fire, fire beats grass, grass beats water LOL

Poor Sheep, get lost with your kiddy games LOL, The Last of Us is an immersive experience, catching Pokémon on a gameboy is not.

Hardly a "sheep" since I really dont like the wii... or nintendo tbh but ok. For sure catching pokemon for the majority of the time is easy, because it has to be accessable. You try and make the worlds hardest game and unless you market it as the worlds hardest game, people wont like it. If you have played pokemon you would know there is more under lying stratergy than that. However if you would like to take this to your level of thinking playing the last of us is like playing a dvd game... The last of us will probably be great at what it does which is to immerse you in its world. However I would argue that the more you limit the players interaction to try and immerse a player actuall has the opposite effect. For example playing COD; if you turn half your brain off while playing, it does a great job of putting you in the world. However if you decide to check out whats behind that closed door but cant, then it breaks that immersion in my opinion. The same goes for gameplay. Pokemon as an example; while graphically poor by todays standards, I think it does have a sort of charm that does immerse you in its world. For sure The last of Us looks better, but that is a bit of a given taking in the situation of the platform differences. The best way to compare the games is, Pokemon is like chess. Chess there are varies pieces, all of which involve different statergies and allow the player to choose their own path to a certain degree. The last of us is like Snap. Its immersive because you are drawn into looking for the matching cards and BAM snap your instantly happy because you slammed your hand down first. However objectively looking at the games and the input the player has... snap is just matching cards and nothing else. Its not a bad game in that sense, but compare it to chess and its just not in the same league in gameplay. I am not slating the last of us, I think it will be a pretty cool game. However from a gameplay stand point, it holds your hand and its as deep as a puddle. However its a good looking puddle with TEH BEST REFLECTIONS....
Ilikemyname420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Ilikemyname420
Member since 2007 • 5147 Posts
The Last of Us looks like it could be a fun game...but I'm not sure it will be quite as fun as watching cows cry if it flops. :D
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#230 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts
this site sucks big time only kids around here
Inotian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Inotian
Member since 2012 • 274 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]Please, they're the ones doing more damage to the game than any other fan base. They praise it to high heavens and never see any flaws in it whatsoever. Even if you mention that it's a game with xombies in it they fly off the handle and attack saying they're not zombies even though they pretty much are and that's what they will be called, if any game has "infected" enemies in it they will be called zombies. But I digress.Sure lems play their part but they only do so because of the insane praise cows are giving it. Any game that is this hyped is gonna let people down in some wayseanmcloughlin

ispeakfact is a great poster who shouldn't be taken seriously. That's his niche, making sure everyone is jelly of cows.

And the TC is excited for a game, don't single him out like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

heretrix

You knew EXACTLY what you did.

._.

I make threads like this from time to time just to have some fun.

I don't actually think it's game of the century, contrary to popular belief.

Stop playing the blaming game, you don't know me :P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Translation: "A Cow States That The Crap of Us Is The Game of The Century." ^^8th post from then on is hell.. Like i already told you stop single out sony fans dude be more fair.XVision84

Please you knew this would happen. You always make threads out of the ordinary

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 tormentos
Yes and also the enemies in Resident Evil are also infected and can be cured but they're still called zombies too. Like I said that's just how they will always be perceived regardless. I know they're not zombies but stillseanmcloughlin
No they are zombies,the can't grab a gun and shut you dude,let me picture it for you.. The walking Dead,every one is infected but they don't become zombies until they die. I see now that you enter the thread pointing out finger to sony fans,but you are talking against the game as well,in other words you just showed your angle..
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]I'm sorry but how is 8 hours long lengthy now? Game looks sharp otherwise. Wish I could play it on my PC :( Desmonic
Where has the "8 hours" figure been confirmed btw? Just out of curiosity...

its a naughty dog game, its common sense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

No, I occasionally make threads out of the ordinary, and they always reach 3-5 pages max and some get locked. I made a joke thread last year about Uncharted 3 being Game of the Century and had some fun with System Wars posters here 'cause they knew I was joking. Now people think I'm serious and either insult me, insult each other, or go on posting rampages. It's entertaining, but that's not what I had in mind when I made this thread :P.

Jesus christ man, you and heretix need to learn to relax. I'm not out to get you or anything, it's just a System Wars joke thread. Nobody here's actually angry, even the fanboys are just having honest fun. Stop getting your panties in a twist.

cfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 cfstar

[QUOTE="cfstar"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] And your to naive...tormentos

Say so the guy who just bring a 3 year old thread back to life to make a stupid comment.

-

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#238 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Smells jelly in here :P

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Desmonic"] Where has the "8 hours" figure been confirmed btw? Just out of curiosity...Desmonic

The Crash Bandicot series were all 8 hours games? The Jak series were all 8 hours games? Wow, so much I've learned just now :roll: I'll believe it's an 8 hour game when people who've played it (be it reviewer or normal gamers like you and me) say it's an 8 hour game, just like they did with Uncharted. Until then, for all we know it can be a 5 hours game or a 20 hours game.

its gonna be a 7-8 hour game, just like the uncharted series
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Desmonic"] Where has the "8 hours" figure been confirmed btw? Just out of curiosity...Desmonic

The Crash Bandicot series were all 8 hours games? The Jak series were all 8 hours games? Wow, so much I've learned just now :roll: I'll believe it's an 8 hour game when people who've played it (be it reviewer or normal gamers like you and me) say it's an 8 hour game, just like they did with Uncharted. Until then, for all we know it can be a 5 hours game or a 20 hours game.

Generally speaking yeah they were. Shouldn't take anyone more than 8 hours to see the bulk of the content. To get perfect it should take about double the time though (I admitedly 100% CB2 in about 12-14 hours so it varies)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 tormentos

-

cfstar
I am sorry from wrongly accusing you my bad.
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

No, I occasionally make threads out of the ordinary, and they always reach 3-5 pages max and some get locked. I made a joke thread last year about Uncharted 3 being Game of the Century and had some fun with System Wars posters here 'cause they knew I was joking. Now people think I'm serious and either insult me, insult each other, or go on posting rampages. It's entertaining, but that's not what I had in mind when I made this thread :P.

Jesus christ man, you and heretix need to learn to relax. I'm not out to get you or anything, it's just a System Wars joke thread. Nobody here's actually angry, even the fanboys are just having honest fun. Stop getting your panties in a twist.

Nope!

For them,damage controlling and making sure no one tries to say anything negative about their platform/exclusives is series bussinezz! :P

But I do like the thread,some SW butthurt is always good to get the laughs rolling... ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] its a naughty dog game, its common sensemems_1224

I hope it turns out like Uncharted 2. Even though Uncharted 1 and 3 were 8-12 hours long, I clocked ~21 hours every Uncharted 2 playthrough. That's the perfect length, since there is no multiplayer I can easily see it clocking around 20 hours if they do it right.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#247 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
This games looks like it could be a lot of fun, and made by some elite devs, what exactly is the problem some people seem to have with this game?
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

Poor Lems whenever there is a thread about this great game they always have to spew their jealousy at us LOL

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Desmonic"]

XVision84

I hope it turns out like Uncharted 2. Even though Uncharted 1 and 3 were 8-12 hours long, I clocked ~21 hours every Uncharted 2 playthrough. That's the perfect length, since there is no multiplayer I can easily see it clocking around 20 hours if they do it right.

how the hell do you spend 21 hours in uncharted? :?
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] its gonna be a 7-8 hour game, just like the uncharted series mems_1224

how the hell do you spend 21 hours in uncharted? :?

Some people don't play games on easy mode like Lems