$299 Xbox One With $6 Shipping

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

maoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 maoman
Member since 2004 • 268 Posts

@lostrib: LOL

I enter to see the deal and a few posts later i forgot what the topic was.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#52  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries: I am not condemning any system. I am merely saying that AS OF RIGHT NOW, there is no game I would like to play on Xbox One that I can't already get for PS4 or Xbox 360, both of which I do have. And in the OP itself, i expressed interest for two Xbox One games that might make me want to buy the system- but till such time as they, or some other content on the console that I can get ONLY on the console, are out, I have no incentive to purchase it. I'm not cast in any judgment on the system, its hardware, its games, its value, its marketing, its policies, or anything- this is not an Xbox One shit fest. I'm passing the deal along and also noting where I stand on it as I do so. That's it. You are free to read more into it if you wish to, but that would just be silly.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@Salt_The_Fries: I am not condemning any system. I am merely saying that AS OF RIGHT NOw, there is no game I would like to play on Xbox One that I can't already get for PS4 or Xbox 360, both of which I do have. And in the OP itself, i expressed interest for two Xbox One games that might make me want to buy the system- but till such time as they, or some other content on the console that I can get ONLY on the console, are out, I have no incentive to purchase it. I'm not cast in any judgement on the system, its hardware, its games, its value, its marketing, its policies, or anything- this is not an Xbox One shit fest. I'm passing the deal along and also noting where I stand on it as I do so. That's it. You are free to read more into it of you wish to, but that would just be silly.

Oh he will...

Avatar image for Thecongregation
Thecongregation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Thecongregation
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@nyadc said:

@silversix_ said:

@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

@nyadc: Waste of electric bills, sorry to be so direct but even MS knows it and keep dropping price or no one would buy it otherwise.

Your argument has diminished post by post into nothing.

You can think whatever you want but until there's a PS4 on the market, X1 is not a viable option to anyone. What's the point of spending $300 to play the worst version of multiplats on market and same tired 'exclusives' for the third gen in a row? None. What a waste of space.

There are multiple multi-platform games which perform better on the Xbox One, and recently that number of games seems to be increasing due to CPU limitations with the PlayStation 4. What do you think is going to happen when they allow developers to take advantage of that 7th CPU core and that 10% CPU advantage jumps to 25%? I mean come on man...

Implying that Sony does not do the same thing in terms of milking any of their franchises they can, someone actually posted a list here and they're almost as bad of an offender in that department as Nintendo. Does that make Nintendo or PlayStation games any less enjoyable? Of course not, but of course it does for the Xbox right...

Please try being less transparent man, you're getting no where.

Sony releases new AAA franchises even on dying platforms like TLOU/ps3. Sony doesn't milk the f*ck out of their old franchises like GT. Sony has a metric ton more exclusives for you to chose from. All there is on X1 is Halo, forza, forza, forza, Halo, Gears, forza, forza, forza, forza. Really is pathetic when you look at what's offered.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

what is this bootleg ass sites?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

what is this bootleg ass sites?

it's a legit business

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

I'm going to wait and see just how many games get ported to Windows 10 before I drop any money on an Xbone. $50 is too much if Halo, Gears, and Forza all end up on the PC.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Let the fire sale begin to try to keep up with current gen 8 console leader PS4.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#60 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@finalstar2007 said:

Any website that isnt amazon=insta No! ( have a hard time trusting online purchases :P )

imo still not worth it. Would buy once $100 though

I agree. Wouldn't pay more than $100 for a Xbone or Ps4 right now.

Yup. I'm in the same place. Even then I'd have to think about it. These consoles are disappointing.