$299 Xbox One With $6 Shipping

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

That is... a very tempting deal, honestly. Still, as of right now, there is nothing on the console I want to play, and both games on it that interest me don't even have projected release dates yet, so I think I will pass.

That said, anyone who was looking at getting an Xbox One should definitely jump on this deal.

$299 Xbox One w/ $6 shipping

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Any website that isnt amazon=insta No! ( have a hard time trusting online websites/purchases :P )

imo still not worth it. Would buy once $100 though

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

Any website that isnt amazon=insta No! ( have a hard time trusting online purchases :P )

I agree. Wouldn't pay more than $100 for a Xbone or Ps4 right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@inb4uall said:

@finalstar2007 said:

Any website that isnt amazon=insta No! ( have a hard time trusting online purchases :P )

That's still $160 for Bloodborne, and $160 for ???

:P

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

Even though I already have an Xbox One, as much as I like my good deals, I wouldn't buy something online from someone I've no idea about their reputation. I'd pay those extra $50 for the game(s) that comes with it and the sense of security from a reputable retailer.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By inb4uall

@charizard1605 said:

@inb4uall said:

@finalstar2007 said:

That's still $160 for Bloodborne, and $160 for ???

:P

Halo of course.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Seems a little sketchy.

But $300 is not a bad deal.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#8 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts
@charizard1605 said:

That is... a very tempting deal, honestly. Still, as of right now, there is nothing on the console I want to play, and both games on it that interest me don't even have projected release dates yet, so I think I will pass.

That said, anyone who was looking at getting an Xbox One should definitely jump on this deal.

We really don't care if you're ready for an Xbox One yet or not, just post the damn deal and stop acting as if you're above it all and it's not good enough yet... I see you constantly posting these back handed compliments about the Xbox One, it's insanely annoying...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

We really don't care if you're ready for an Xbox One yet or not, just post the damn deal and stop acting as if you're above it all and it's not good enough yet... I see you constantly posting these back handed compliments about the Xbox One, it's insanely annoying...

One of the rules of this board is to not just post a link without providing some substance for discussion. I apologize if my opinion offends you. You are free to not read any of my posts in the future. I shall not, however, alter their content because you don't like what I have to say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Chozofication said:

Seems a little sketchy.

@lamprey263 said:

Even though I already have an Xbox One, as much as I like my good deals, I wouldn't buy something online from someone I've no idea about their reputation. I'd pay those extra $50 for the game(s) that comes with it and the sense of security from a reputable retailer.

It's a legit site- they're a grocery store or something, apparently. People on GAF vetted it or something.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

If your hardcore into Racing, Sports, Halo, GTA5, and other platform games, its a steal. Not a bad price to jump into next/current gen and play online with people.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I'm a little sketchy with that no-name site, tbh.

It would be a good deal if at Toys R Us, Amazon, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc.

I already have a Bone though...and I hardly play it currently.

@Chozofication said:

Seems a little sketchy.

@lamprey263 said:

Same. I find deals all the time at sketchy sites, but after the horror stories from personal RL friends telling me of having to deal with refunds and defective merchandise, I just would wait for a great price at a reputable retailer I trust. It's also one of the main reasons I drive to retailers to this day. The return policies and ease of swapping defective merchandise, which although getting terrible goods from a trusted retailers rarely happens for me, when it does happen, I'm thankful. It's also the reason I buy mostly from online retailers that have stores I can walk into....just in case.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 inb4uall

@SolidTy said:

It would be a good deal if at Toys R Us, Amazon, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc.

@lamprey263 said:

Same.

I know anecdotal evidence counts for squat here but I saw Xbones for $300 at Sams Club. You know the bulk store owned by walmart? I thought about it but its not worth $300 to play the MCC.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Even if it was 199.99 with $6 shipping it wouldn't be worth getting if you already own a pc or a ps4. Console has zero good games and unless you're into halo (which will come out in a year...) there's nothing to look forward to even years from now.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Well I did pre order Witcher 3 (Xbox one) just to support it, (first game I pre ordered in like 4 years), not sure if i'll get to play it when it's out though. I'll just wait until the end of the year, i'm busy now and there will be better deals later.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NyaDC
@silversix_ said:

Even if it was 199.99 with $6 shipping it wouldn't be worth getting if you already own a pc or a ps4. Console has zero good games and unless you're into halo (which will come out in a year...) there's nothing to look forward to even years from now.

I didn't realize that Forza, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Gears of War, Crackdown, Phantom Dust and whatever else there is to be announced were on the PlayStation 4 & PC....

Thank you for your very educational post.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SolidTy

@inb4uall said:

@SolidTy said:

I already have a Bone though...and I hardly play it currently.

@lamprey263 said:

@Chozofication said:

Seems a little sketchy.

Same. I find deals all the time at sketchy sites, but after the horror stories from personal RL friends telling me of having to deal with refunds and defective merchandise, I just would wait for a great price at a reputable retailer I trust. It's also one of the main reasons I drive to retailers to this day. The return policies and ease of swapping defective merchandise, which although getting terrible goods from a trusted retailers rarely happens for me, when it does happen, I'm thankful. It's also the reason I buy mostly from online retailers that have stores I can walk into....just in case.

I know anecdotal evidence counts for squat here but I saw Xbones for $300 at Sams Club. You know the bulk store owned by walmart? I thought about it but its not worth $300 to play the MCC.

The catch with Sam's Club and other places is you have to pay for an annual membership, but I don't doubt that price.

This past holiday, I too saw $300 Xbones. I also agree it's not worth paying $300 to play games you can already play much cheaper, I feel the same for any remaster. The remasters are nice bonuses for some fans, but aren't worth buying a whole new PC, Console, or Handheld for.

The best way is to wait for Halo 5 or whatever game that is actually out you want. If you are lucky, you'll get a bundle with the game, and the Xbone may be cheaper by then anyways. If it was $300 at select retailers this holiday, maybe we'll see $250-$280 Xbones this upcoming Xmas.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 silversix_

@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

I didn't realize that Forza, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Gears of War, Crackdown, Phantom Dust and whatever else there is to be announced were on the PlayStation 4 & PC....

good job on naming multiplats and games that could come out in 2027. That's all you can do, tho. Nothing's coming on the horizon on xbone so that's a normal behavior. Really is a console not worth spending your electric bill on. MS is so desperate that soon you'll be able to buy it with 6 games for $149.99 lol.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NyaDC
@silversix_ said:

@silversix_ said:

@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

good job on naming multiplats and games that could come out in 2027. That's all you can do, tho. Nothing's coming on the horizon on xbone so that's a normal behavior. Really is a console not worth spending your electric bill on. MS is so desperate that soon you'll be able to buy it with 6 games for $149.99 lol.

What multi-plats? Forza Horizon 2? You mean the game running a completely different graphics engine, physics engine, sound engine with more defaulted content including a much larger roster of cars and DLC only available on the Xbox One because of technical limitations on the 360? You mean that game...

Oh by the way, Halo has a September to November release schedule, Halo 5 will be out in the next 5 to 7 months, not a year cow.

What does the PlayStation 4 have coming for it? Uncharted 4 possibly next Spring, an actual year from now... Wow, please allow me to bow in front of that greatness...

pfft

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 silversix_

@nyadc: Waste of electric bills, sorry to be so direct but even MS knows it and keep dropping price or no one would buy it otherwise.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NyaDC
@silversix_ said:

@nyadc: Waste of electric bills, sorry to be so direct but even MS knows it and keep dropping price or no one would buy it otherwise.

Your argument has diminished post by post into nothing.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

That's alarming when a gamer with supposedly broad horizons claims that there is nothing he wants to play on a console with plenty of quality games to play on, from a variety of genres.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@charizard1605 said:

That's alarming when a gamer with supposedly broad horizons claims that there is nothing he wants to play on a console with plenty of quality games to play on, from a variety of genres.

Nothing I want to play that I cannot already play on my Xbox 360 or PS4, yes.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NyaDC

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@charizard1605 said:

Hence my post in the beginning calling him out, it's like he's trashing it but trying to do it incognito by promoting it...

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 silversix_

@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

You can think whatever you want but until there's a PS4 on the market, X1 is not a viable option to anyone. What's the point of spending $300 to play the worst version of multiplats on market and same tired 'exclusives' for the third gen in a row? None. What a waste of space.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SolidTy

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@charizard1605 said:

Depends on what systems they have and the genres they like, right?

You don't own a PS4 for instance.

Should he call you out, the way you are by him, for not owning a PS4? That seems what you are doing to him for merely not wanting an Xbone which you own?

Some people don't feel they need "the other" machine and I don't blame them. You for instance and the TC for instance. This new gen is weak imo.

However, it's hard to ignore there are far, far more multiplats on PS4 than there are on Xbone. Much like the 360 had more multliplats than the PS3. The Xbone is no 360 in that regard, even though some diehards bought first and found out later on both sides.

http://www.listwar.com/released-games/

Total games library:

260 PS4 games to 179 Xbone games (81 game deficit and growing)

I think the Xbone is a better proposition if you haven't jumped into next generation yet, but if you already happen to have a new gen console (or two of the three), I don't blame some for waiting on an Xbone, PS4, or Wii U. I didn't wait and bought them at launch, but I don't blame others who do. I let the software sing to me, but not everyone can do that or even cares to do that.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NyaDC

@silversix_ said:

@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

You can think whatever you want but until there's a PS4 on the market, X1 is not a viable option to anyone. What's the point of spending $300 to play the worst version of multiplats on market and same tired 'exclusives' for the third gen in a row? None. What a waste of space.

There are multiple multi-platform games which perform better on the Xbox One, and recently that number of games seems to be increasing due to CPU limitations with the PlayStation 4. What do you think is going to happen when they allow developers to take advantage of that 7th CPU core and that 10% CPU advantage jumps to 25%? I mean come on man...

Implying that Sony does not do the same thing in terms of milking any of their franchises they can, someone actually posted a list here and they're almost as bad of an offender in that department as Nintendo. Does that make Nintendo or PlayStation games any less enjoyable? Of course not, but of course it does for the Xbox right...

Please try being less transparent man, you're getting no where.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 silversix_

@nyadc said:

@silversix_ said:

@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

There are multiple multi-platform games which perform better on the Xbox One, and recently that number of games seems to be increasing due to CPU limitations with the PlayStation 4. What do you think is going to happen when they allow developers to take advantage of that 7th CPU core and that 10% CPU advantage jumps to 25%? I mean come on man...

Implying that Sony does not do the same thing in terms of milking any of their franchises they can, someone actually posted a list here and they're almost as bad of an offender in that department as Nintendo. Does that make Nintendo or PlayStation games any less enjoyable? Of course not, but of course it does for the Xbox right...

Sony releases new AAA franchises even on dying platforms like TLOU/ps3. Sony doesn't milk the f*ck out of their old franchises like GT. Sony has a metric ton more exclusives for you to chose from. All there is on X1 is Halo, forza, forza, forza, Halo, Gears, forza, forza, forza, forza. Really is pathetic when you look at what's offered.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Please tell me what to expect from Sony this year

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NyaDC
@silversix_ said:

Sony releases new AAA franchises even on dying platforms like TLOU/ps3. Sony doesn't milk the f*ck out of their old franchises like GT. Sony has a metric ton more exclusives for you to chose from. All there is on X1 is Halo, forza, forza, forza, Halo, Gears, forza, forza, forza, forza. Really is pathetic when you look at what's offered.

I'm pretty sure that Sunset Overdrive and Ryse were completely new IP's were they not? I'm pretty sure Killer Instinct was resurrected from the grave after decades was it not? I'm pretty sure that Forza Horizon 2 was only the second game in its lineage and was something greatly asked for by the community because the first game was fantastic, was it not?

You're acting like new or fresh things are not being tried and created or something.

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

I'd love to hear this too...

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Salt_The_Fries
@SolidTy said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@charizard1605 said:

Should he call you out, the way you are by him, for not owning a PS4? That seems what you are doing to him for merely not wanting an Xbone which you own?

Some people don't feel they need "the other" machine and I don't blame them. You for instance and the TC for instance. This new gen is weak imo.

However, it's hard to ignore there are far, far more multiplats on PS4 than there are on Xbone. Much like the 360 had more multliplats than the PS3. The Xbone is no 360 in that regard, even though some diehards bought first and found out later on both sides.

Total games library:

I think the Xbone is a better proposition if you haven't jumped into next generation yet, but if you already happen to have a new gen console (or two of the three), I don't blame some for waiting on an Xbone, PS4, or Wii U. I didn't wait and bought them at launch, but I don't blame others who do. I let the software sing to me, but not everyone can do that or even cares to do that.

That's a bit condeming, don't you think? To stigmatize a system like that? Even if I wouldn't like to buy a PS4 on the whole, there is at least Bloodborne, a game I'd really like to play.

P.S. BITCHspot strikes again...Not accepting your replies and forcing you to reload the page and paste your text again.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Buahahahahah Segadrones butthurt again. Love it.

@silversix_ said:

Sony releases new AAA franchises even on dying platforms like TLOU/ps3.

Can you imagine if TLOU, GT6 and Puppeteer were PS4 launch games? That would have been a body blow for lemmings.

As for Halo Forza Halo Forza Halo Forza, it's understandable. What else do they have? This year is going to be a mirror image of last, milked franchises in the last two months of the year which deluded lemmings think make a strong line up.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Salt_The_Fries
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Buahahahahah Segadrones butthurt again. Love it.

@silversix_ said:

Can you imagine if TLOU, GT6 and Puppeteer were PS4 launch games? That would have been a body blow for lemmings.

As for Halo Forza Halo Forza Halo Forza, it's understandable. What else do they have? This year is going to be a mirror image of last, milked franchises in the last two months of the year which deluded lemmings think make a strong line up.

What else does Sony have?

Image of lies, annoucements of annoucements, remasters of remasters. Delays of delays of delays.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SolidTy

@Salt_The_Fries said:
@SolidTy said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@charizard1605 said:

Total games library:

That's a bit condeming, don't you think? To stigmatize a system like that? Even if I wouldn't like to buy a PS4 on the whole, there is at least Bloodborne, a game I'd really like to play.

P.S. BITCHspot strikes again...Not accepting your replies and forcing you to reload the page and paste your text again.

Oh, so many losts posts I've had at this site, especially lately. I hate when that happens! :P

Regarding condemning any console, I wouldn't say anything is over until the fat lady sings. I can't condemn any console because I own them all and want them to do well, for if they do well, that means I get more great games.

I'm just saying that someone that bought a new gen machine may be, and probably should be, reluctant to buy another expensive new gen machine so soon for access to many of the same multiplatform games, sometimes less than the same games.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Image of lies, annoucements of annoucements, remasters of remasters. Delays of delays of delays.

It's got more exclusives lined up for the rest of the year, unlike MS.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

BOMBA.

@nyadc said:

The only games that perform better on xbox one,are screw up games on PS4.lol

How many Forza games will be out by the end of this year in total,and how many GT games would be on PS4 by the years end.?

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

You mean aside from.

Hot line Miami 2

Hell Divers

Bloodborn

The Order

MLB

Rime

No Man sky

The tomorrow children

Drawn to Death

Every Body gone to Rapture

Toukiden Kiwami

Disgaea

Fat Princes

Hellblade

Kill Strain

And i know there is more.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tormentos

@nyadc said:

I'm pretty sure that Sunset Overdrive and Ryse were completely new IP's were they not? I'm pretty sure Killer Instinct was resurrected from the grave after decades was it not? I'm pretty sure that Forza Horizon 2 was only the second game in its lineage and was something greatly asked for by the community because the first game was fantastic, was it not?

You're acting like new or fresh things are not being tried and created or something.

Sunset Over Drive is not a MS game,neither is Ryse those are owned by Crytek and Insomniac games.

Killer Instint is not a new IP all the contrary is older than Halo and Forza,reviving something is not the same as creating something new.

Forza Horizon 2 is a spin off,of the same shit much like Call of duty MW and black ops.

So basically you didn't refute his argument.

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Sony has more games coming this year than MS,which by the way believe that gamers only game from October to December and after that the consoles go off for the next 9 months.

Sony has more IP is no secret and is not scare of creating new series and break from the usual shooter or other abuse genre games like Journey prove that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

You mean aside from.

Hot line Miami 2

Hell Divers

Bloodborn

The Order

MLB

Rime

No Man sky

The tomorrow children

Drawn to Death

Toukiden Kiwami

Disgaea

Fat Princes

Hellblade

Kill Strain

So multiplats, shitty games and Bloodborn. Wow amazing line-up.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Buy it if you are on the fence. Get Fast and Furious, Killer Instinct and some other free games to welcome yourself to incredible gaming.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NyaDC

@tormentos said:

@nyadc said:

Sunset Over Drive is not a MS game,neither is Ryse those are owned by Crytek and Insomniac games.

Killer Instint is not a new IP all the contrary is older than Halo and Forza,reviving something is not the same as creating something new.

Forza Horizon 2 is a spin off,of the same shit much like Call of duty MW and black ops.

So basically you didn't refute his argument.

Who said anything about Microsoft games? Stop trying to move goalposts, it's pathetic...

Killer Instinct is old enough to where it qualifies as something fresh, it may be an old IP but it hasn't been touched on since the Nintendo 64. Call of Duty doesn't have "spin-offs" and neither does Forza, they're independent franchises which exist on their own under the Call of Duty and Forza monarchy. Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsports are two entirely different IP franchises which exist on their own independent from each other.

I refuted what he said completely.

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

You mean aside from.

Hot line Miami 2

Hell Divers

Bloodborn

The Order

MLB

Rime

No Man sky

The tomorrow children

Drawn to Death

Toukiden Kiwami

Disgaea

Fat Princes

Hellblade

Kill Strain

Yeah I saw that list he posted and I kind of chuckled to myself, "really? that's what you came up with lol?"....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tormentos

@nyadc said:

Who said anything about Microsoft games? Stop trying to move goalposts, it's pathetic...

Killer Instinct is old enough to where it qualifies as something fresh, it may be an old IP but it hasn't been touched on since the Nintendo 64. Call of Duty doesn't have "spin-offs" and neither does Forza, they're independent franchises which exist on their own under the Call of Duty and Forza monarchy. Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsports are two entirely different IP franchises which exist on their own independent from each other.

I refuted what he said completely.

Yeah I saw that list he posted and I kind of chuckled to myself, "really? that's what you came up with lol?"....

No i am not moving it you should read what you reply to ass.

This ^^ is what you replay to and it talking about EXCLUSIVES sony games,TLOU is a sony game.

SSO Is not a MS game neither is Ryse.

No it doesn't is an old game bring to life even more is a fighting game with little room for innovation,so no is not a new game.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Aside from art and graphics it is the same game so no is not new,but even if it was totally different it would still not be new.

No is a damn spin both are done to yearly milk the series which is what Call of Duty did for year.

You refuted shit unless you want to pretend that a 20 year old series is something new.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Isn't that what the xbox one has coming.?

Wait ins't that last year resume for the xbox one.?

So what are you playing now.? Oh it is a shame that the best game on xbox one right now is a damn multiplatforms still is not on PS4,Ori and the Blind Forest which is quite a great game i may add.

After you people last year ride Titanfall to hell and beyond as if it was an exclusive i don't know how you pretend now those don't count,specially when many of those are true exclusives for PS4,and some are only on PS4 and Vita which rare any one has i may add.

So can you play Hot line miami 2.? No.? How about no mans sky.? Or Drawn to Death which is exclusive or children of tomorrow or Rime.

@nyadc said:

Oh i chuckle way more when you pretended that Killer Instinct (20 Years old) is a new series...hahahahaa

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Can lemmings just accept that their console is dead? Nobody wants that dud.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Wow, post one little deal and everyone loses their shit

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

You mean aside from.

Hot line Miami 2

Hell Divers

Bloodborn

The Order

MLB

Rime

No Man sky

The tomorrow children

Drawn to Death

Toukiden Kiwami

Disgaea

Fat Princes

Hellblade

Kill Strain

Sigh... c'mon man were you really going to say otherwise anyway? Besides Ratchet and Clank will own this year, you watch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@bobrossperm said:

Sigh... c'mon man were you really going to say otherwise anyway? Besides Ratchet and Clank will own this year, you watch.

Yes.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#49 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@silversix_ said:

yep, that's how i feel about it. I can't stand halo, and always thought it was an overrated tribes clone... Then I bought halo 2 on PC and found out it wasn't a tribes clone...just a shitty game that got way more attention than it deserved.

As for xbox one... I already have a backlog of unbeaten games - of over 60 games on PS3, 35 games on PS4, 12 games on 3ds, 40 games on vita, 30 games on psp, and a whopping 150+ games on PC.... (i could include my ps2 rpg collection or ps1 and earlier too).

With only an hour or two a day to spend on gaming, what's the point? Xbox doesn't have japanese support, and I get western rpg love on both PC and PS4....

For me there is no reason to buy one, even at $100.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#50  Edited By Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@davillain- said:

And the Wii U for only $299 with good exclusive games continues to be overlooked.

And will continue to be overlooked as I know there are a lot of people like me who just don't care for "Mario and friends" I stopped caring about those games when they added in cringe worthy voice acting. The whole reason I bought a 3ds and a DS-lite was for the 3rd party jrpgs, srpgs, dungeon crawlers and castlevania games.. with the only 1st party game being fire emblem and advanced wars. Wii-u doesn't have that support, at all. Plus it has PS3 era tech.

Why would someone buy a console that lacks 3rd party games, has 1st party games they don't care for, and has about the same specs as the hd twins from last gen. It's not appealing in anyway, unless of course you love mario and friends.

Also remember most people only buy 1 console, and buy more multiplats than anything else. With no 3rd party support, nintendo will fail. Sure it will cater to the fanboys, and kids whose parents won't let them play cod (a rarity these days) , but those few sales won't help in the big picture.