Square-Enix Experience Battle Arena- Round 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#201 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

May 27 9:34pm EST

Hurt 375 Team Inhuman Rampage

Ashe sets the plates of food infront of Balthier, Nel and Vaan, "Tell me what you think"

"It looks wonderful Ashe! You didnt need to go through the trouble," Nel grabs her fork and starts to dig in.

"mmmmm...yes...she...did!" Vaan tries to say between mouthfuls.

"I felt bad about the summons yesterday. I had to make it up to you guys" Ashe says nervously before taking a seat.

"Bah. Your summons worked well in battle. Thats all that matters" Balthier shrugs and picks up his fork to start eating the delicious food.

But before he can get a bite, Gabranth charges into the camp, hitting everyone and destroying the table, the food flying into the mud.

Everyone stands up, dazed, "Dang I didnt see that coming...Oh heck no!" Balthier fumes as he sees that is wonderful dinner is splattered in the mud, "I didnt even get a bite!"

"Awww poor Balthier...and it was sooooo good!" Nel jokes while ducking for cover as Balthier tries to tackle her.

"Well Ashe, Im sure the food was amazing. Thanks for...making...where is Ashe?" Balthier realizes the mercenary is no longer in the camp.

"Once she saw that everyone was ok, I think she got ticked that her food was ruined. She stormed off in the direction Gabranth went" Vaan pointed in the direction east of the camp.

Nel starts laughing, "I wouldnt want to be Gabranth when Ashe catches him"

Ashe tracks Gabranth back to their camp and proceeds to destroy as much as possible.

Team Inhuman Rampage: 1399-375 = 1024

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#202 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

Tuesday May 27th

Quistis looks around. She feels something calling her, guiding her. It's all so new, she doesn't pretend or try to understand; she just knows what she must do though she doesn't know why. Her feet carry her to a different area now. She thinks she might have been here before but she's not sure. All she knows is that it's right. All the coldness of the Otherworld gathers in her limbs and she concentrates it all, and forces it outwards, directly at Team Sky Pirates. They look surprised. But this is the way of the battle. She is dead; she no longer follows her own will...

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery -500HP for a total of 5374HP

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts

Tuesday, May 27th 8:30am

Hmmm...Cast Ultima on Team Inhuman Rampage.

1024-375 (Protect)=649

Inhuman Rampage has 649hp Remaining

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

Freya looks around... sensing the end is nigh, she decides to get the last of her nicely made summons in...

All summons must be used immediately when claimed and also count as your turn for the day!

Schulzygrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Schulzygrl
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts

Tifa is battered and bruised...as she looks around her camp...now just a pile of ashes, she realizes that Cloud hasn't even looked at her sicne the start of the battle.

"Why...?" tears start to roll down her face. Ifirt and Gabranth look confused as Tifa weeps but soon her sadness turns into anger. As she thinks on it more she gets more angry and soon she is in a boiling rage

"Why are you ignoring me? Can't you see that I care? Can't you see that I LOVE you?!? Aerith is DEAD!! I'M HERE RIGHT NOW! I'M ALIVE AND WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!! STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!!!"

Ifirit and Gabranth look on in disbelief as the once-sad-Tifa turns into this rage filled Tifa. They see the fire in her eyes and even Ifirit seems to be scared by its heat. While those words, Tifa summons Alexander to do damage on Sky Pirates

As she walks away she doesn't feel any better, "But maybe this will get your Cloud's attention from the other side.."

5374-1000=4374hp

Allwhitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Allwhitez
Member since 2007 • 1371 Posts

28 May 6:37am GMT+12

Seeing Tifas anger like that.... Ifrit figured that it was the Skypirates doing.

Ifrit takes out of his gem box Balthiers purfume?

Ifrit sprays it all over the skypirates camp.

4374-1000=3374

Day 1 of 5 Gem Box rental.

nackopacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 nackopacko
Member since 2007 • 1022 Posts

May 27, 9:26

Vincent is sorry to disappoint the ones that awaited his adventuring post:P He is late for job so, he is just gonna heal Pirates, with his healing touch. Hope Nel doesn't mind being touched by Vincent;)

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery = 3674 HP

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts

Battle Arena HP & Gil Update

Team Inhuman Rampage
- 399 HP[200 Gil]
(Alexander cast protect on May 27 Last Day)

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery
- 3674 HP[1700 Gil]
(In possession of Genji Gloves Day 3 of 5 [One player may perform a double attack for 2x damage])

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery had protect in effect from Carbuncle when attacked by Bahamut

Sorry, but protect doesn't last 24 hours. It only lasts until the next day. Ifrit cast protect on May 27 at 6:41am (That is May 26 2:41pm for me). The next day for Ifrit began on May 28 12am (That's May 27 8:00am). Therefore, protect wore off just before Ashe attacked.

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#210 shewolf1961
Member since 2003 • 3878 Posts

Tuesday, May 27th 7:38PM EST

Nel looks to Balthier and Vaan.

Nel: "Well I think it's time to end this thing!"

Balthier: "And just how do you plan to do that? Your attack won't be enough with protect on!" he's worried.

Vaan: "Yes, how can you?"

Nel: "I can, I just need 200gil to do it!" she looks to Balthier for the cash:P

Balthier: raising an eye brow, hands the gil to her, "How is gil going to do it?":?

Nel: smiles, "I'm going to purchase the blood sword of course!";)

Vaan: *smacks his head* "Yea, I should have thought of that!"

Nel: "But you did in your sleep last night. You dreamed of the Blood Sword!";)

Balthier: throws back his head and laughes:lol:, "But of course, I should have thought of that too!"

Nel goes to Odin's Shoppe and purchases the Blood Sword. She exits the shop and enters the arena. Testing the Sword with a few swings. She quickly finds the sword is well balanced. She notices that everyone has arrived to watch the final blow.

In a loud voice she says..........

Remember all who have come to these games

All fought with pride and valor

and honor

in the name of fun.

It has been a pleasure to battle

once again.

in SEE Team Battle Arena

One of the best battle games

at Gamespot.

Thanks to Odin and Freya for hosting it.

Thanks to all team members and mercenaries.

I look forward to Round 4:twisted:

MaWahahahaha!

Nel then yells: "Tifa, Ifrit, Gabranth come forward. You times has come!"

Team Inhuman Rampage moves through the crowd until they stand before her. She bows to the team. You have been worthy oppenents. I salute you. Well played.

Ifrit: "It's not over til it's over!" he screams in frustation.:x

Tifa: Looks to Cloud for support, only to find, his attention is else where again.:(

Gabranth: readys himself, "I'll not go down without a fight!":evil:

Nel laughes out loud, "But you have already lost my dear friends!" With that, Nel springs into action and charges Tifa who dodges, but Nel catches Ifrit with her blade. He goes down. Swinging around she catches Tifa off guard as she stares at the fallen Ifrit, and she crumbles to the ground. Nel squares off with Gabranth who screams and charges. Nel sides steps him and pulls the blood sword forward. Turning she watches as Gabranth, with a look of shock on his face, looks at the fatal wound. He looks at her and he too slowly falls to the ground.

The silence that follows is defeating. Balthier is the first to shout, "We won!" followed by Vaan. Nel smiles, but runs to the fallen team members calling for a medic to heal the brave fallen warriors. Once they are seen too she celebrates with her team mates.

Nel looks at Vincent and winks, ;) "You, Vincent, can touch me anytime!";) :lol: She so loves his eyes:P:lol:

Team Inhuman Rampage 399 - (blood sword for 600-25% for protect = 450damage) = 0

Team Inhuman Rampage- 0 HP[0 Gil]
(Alexander cast protect on May 27 Last Day)

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery- 3674 HP[1700 Gil]
(In possession of Genji Gloves Day 3 of 5 [One player may perform a double attack for 2x damage])

(purchased Blood Sword) 1700-200=1500+200(from fallen team)=1700

A special thanks to those who were mercenaries for the Sky Pirates.:D Thanks guys and ladies.:)

Schulzygrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Schulzygrl
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts

Tifa: "Congrats Sky Pirates, you deserve this win. You played well and with honor."

Tifa bows to the Sky Pirates and wishes them the best of luck in the future. She smilies and thinks "even though Inhuman Rampage lost this round. Coming in second (while not as good as first) is still pretty good for a bunch of first timers." Also Tifa has great respect for all the other players and knows that she will see them in future battles. Tifa also wants to say sorry to the Mortifiers for being part of the main driving force to take them down. I have to say that your posts (with Sky Pirates) were super funny and I enjoyed reading them very much. I hope that I can become as good at posting these things are you guys are.

And last but not least: CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYED!!!

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts

Congratulations!

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery

darkcloud/Balthier (leader)

shewolf1961/Nel

latte428/Vaan

Thanks to:

All Battle Arena Participants

The Square-Enix Experience

Special thanks to:

Lady_Bahamut/Freya

Square-Enix

&

Fans of Square-Enix Everywhere

nackopacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 nackopacko
Member since 2007 • 1022 Posts

May 28, 6:20 a.m. The last May post sentence thingie...:)

Pirates are jumping of joy, but everyone else is sad or upset, some of participants are even mad. Hmm... Vincent thinks. AHA! I have an idea, guess ill have to show my new spell I learned in my advanced magic for dummies book.
He calls everyone to gather around.He steps on a box and starts his speech:

"Ok everyone I see your sad faces I know you are sad cuzz you didn't get anything, only beating, but nevermind that, well I now give you an order make a smile on your face if you cant force yourself! Ok good! Vivi you too!
Vivi: Am Vin I don't have a face!

Vincent: Oh, am... then pretend to smile. Be happy ppl! Cuzz...(Vincent rips of his clothes and changes into salesman Vincent)...you just won a free trip to Caribbean except Odin and Freya they must clean this mess(:D)!
Everyone: YAY!!!
Then Vincent starts to mumble words and in a moment there is a big POOF and they teleport on the most beautifulest beach they have ever seen:

Vincent rips of(again) his salesman uniform and under it there was the his beachwear and he yells:

LETS LIMBOOO!!!........

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#214 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

To: All participants of Square Enix Experience Battle Arena Round 3

Dear all,

It's been a fun and enriching experience for everyone who has participated in this battle, as well as for the onlookers of this game as well. I'm sure certain bonds, strong and weak, have been formed throughout this whole period.

The SEE team is very glad that this game has been carried out with great sportsmanship and anticipation from all supporters. Let us give our heartfelt thanks to Odinunlimited and Lady_Bahamut for their wondrous effort in bringing this amazing game to all of us.

Congratulations to the winning team and thank you all for your support! We are looking forward to your future participation in the future events! Do stay tuned!

With sincerest gratitude,
On behalf of the SEE Administration
Kinetic-Core(CHOBI !! )

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts

YAY we won :D:D:D. i thought it'd be over when i next came in :). thanks to odin and freya for organising such an awesome battle, and thanks to all the teams that participated... and the mercenaries of course ;).

and most of all, thanks to nel (shewolf) and vaan (latte) for making this team with me :), its been a pleasure ;).

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 shewolf1961

YAY we won :D:D:D. i thought it'd be over when i next came in :). thanks to odin and freya for organising such an awesome battle, and thanks to all the teams that participated... and the mercenaries of course ;).

and most of all, thanks to nel (shewolf) and vaan (latte) for making this team with me :), its been a pleasure ;).

darkcloud6

:D Your Welcome!:Dand I thank you and Latte too. for letting me be apart of your team.

and Thanks everyone for the making the game fun. Loved the stories, it's the best part of this games.;)

Odin and Freya, Thanks.:D You two are the greatest.:D

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 latte428
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts
[QUOTE="darkcloud6"]

shewolf1961

:D Your Welcome!:Dand I thank you and Latte too. for letting me be apart of your team.

and Thanks everyone for the making the game fun. Loved the stories, it's the best part of this games.;)

Odin and Freya, Thanks.:D You two are the greatest.:D

WOOT! We won!!! :D

I add another thanks!

Thanks to Odin and Freya for setting this all up and to everyone that played! I had so much fun and the stories were awesome :D

I want to thank Nel and Balthier for letting me part of their team. Writing these long story posts was SO MUCH FUN!

Can't wait for another installment of the arena!!

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

Well done to Team Sky Pirates of Treachery!!!!! And to all the other teams! ^__^ Also a special thanks to Odin, because he's the greatest and I couldn't have done it without him XD

I hope everyone had fun in the battle arena and I hope you'll be back for round 4!!!!!

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#220 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

Congrats Sky Pirates of Treachery! It was a pleasure working with you :D ..though it was brief :(

I cant wait til next round when I wont be gone for the majority of it :lol:

Thanks so much Odin and Freya for making it possible!

And thanks to all the teams and mercenaries who participated! You guys rock!

I made something for the winning team :D

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
That was one of the shortest games in history, but it was fun. Thanks Odin and Freya!
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts
wow ashe, thanks, thats awesome :D
shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 shewolf1961

:shock: Awesome, Ashe, just Awesome!:D Thanks:D

Allwhitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Allwhitez
Member since 2007 • 1371 Posts

Damn In thought we had a chance... Oh well.

Anyway I'm still proud of my team for where we got and I'm happy considering the fact that FG and KC got pummelled to the ground before us.

Thanks very much to Odin and Freya, there's no way that this would be possible without you.

Well congratulations to the skypirates and I'll be waiting for you next time.

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 SymonDezyn

Congrats, Sky Pirates!

And may I also extend my heartfelt congratulations to all the participants of this Battle, for an exciting and tumultuous experience, as per usual. It's nice to see the tradition being kept up, and I, as I am sure many of you did, enjoyed this round greatly, in large part due to my fiery and spirited teammates. (hugs to Vivi and Chobi!)

I also wanted to just mention, as it seems some people were confused by certain things - for those participants who are new to the Battle Arena - that the actions, words, or feelings expressed by any one participant are not meant to apply outside the Arena whatsoever, nor are they meant to be taken seriously in a personal way. Therefore, please understand that any PMs, threats, requests, or anything else of the sort are to be taken as though by the CHARACTER, as though it were a play or a movie. Capiche? :) We are all friends here, and the Battle Arena is the equivalent of a friendly competitive chess game - for FUN!!! :D

Thank you SO much to Odin and Freya for all your hard work and dedication, and to KC and FG for bravely entering and losing their first battle, and not relinquishing any of their dignity in the process:) hehe... (i told you officers and leaders always get picked on!:))

Looking forward to Round 4!!! :D

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 latte428
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts

Congrats Sky Pirates of Treachery! It was a pleasure working with you :D ..though it was brief :(

I cant wait til next round when I wont be gone for the majority of it :lol:

Thanks so much Odin and Freya for making it possible!

And thanks to all the teams and mercenaries who participated! You guys rock!

I made something for the winning team :D

pikastar

Wow!!!

Awesome Ashe! :)

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Congrats, Sky Pirates!

And may I also extend my heartfelt congratulations to all the participants of this Battle, for an exciting and tumultuous experience, as per usual. It's nice to see the tradition being kept up, and I, as I am sure many of you did, enjoyed this round greatly, in large part due to my fiery and spirited teammates. (hugs to Vivi and Chobi!)

I also wanted to just mention, as it seems some people were confused by certain things - for those participants who are new to the Battle Arena - that the actions, words, or feelings expressed by any one participant are not meant to apply outside the Arena whatsoever, nor are they meant to be taken seriously in a personal way. Therefore, please understand that any PMs, threats, requests, or anything else of the sort are to be taken as though by the CHARACTER, as though it were a play or a movie. Capiche? :) We are all friends here, and the Battle Arena is the equivalent of a friendly competitive chess game - for FUN!!! :D

Thank you SO much to Odin and Freya for all your hard work and dedication, and to KC and FG for bravely entering and losing their first battle, and not relinquishing any of their dignity in the process:) hehe... (i told you officers and leaders always get picked on!:))

Looking forward to Round 4!!! :D

SymonDezyn

Haha. Although I was only around about a quarter through te entirety of the Team Battle (due to some unavoidable circumstances), I had a great time in the arena. Maybe we can do the same thing around FFE. ;)

Btw, Congratulations to the treacherous skypirates who picked on our team very early in the game. :evil: :P Be thankful I problems went my way... We could have laid the final smackdown in this battle. :lol: Seriously, you did a job well done. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in the enxt team battle. :) [Special thanks to my partners, nackopacko and johngebreadman]... and, hey! Thong, I see you in the finals for round 4. :P

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 SymonDezyn

^ hehe....that's the spirit! :D

i think you may have earned a special chocobo attack from that one.... lol :)

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

. . . . .

Everyone was eye-ing for chocobo meat...

or Cloud's hair.