Square-Enix Experience Battle Arena- Round 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nackopacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 nackopacko
Member since 2007 • 1022 Posts

May 24, 11:25

Vincent thinks how is he gonna take revenge on Pirates... He has an idea, he opens a box and pulls out a cute Playboy costume. He dresses up and kinda looks like Fran. He goes to Balthier( I dunno what I have always with him, but hes the leader:P) and seduces him. Balthier is totally confused so he goes along and Vincent in uniform gets him in an alley and kicks his ass till hes totally done for. Then he hops away...

Then he takes from a box a costume of Cloud Strife he puts it on and jumps on his Fenrir and runs over Balthier...( I took turn instead of FG= Fantasy Gamer. Hope that is allowed, if not I apologize...)

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery = 7099 - Vincent 500 dmg. - Clouds 500 dmg. = 6099 HP or if Cloud doesn't count 6599 HP. Hope nothing is wrong but he is kinda away so...:?

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 shewolf1961
Member since 2003 • 3878 Posts

Saturday, May 24th 9:30PM EST

Nel is sitting in her Glen trying to decide what she should do now. Her mind is wandering around, and she is having trouble focusing on anything. What is the matter with her? Not finding any answers, she gets up and goes for a walk. She finds some blueberry bushes, she mood lifts. That's what she needs. So she starts picking blueberries. Once she thinks she has enough, she heads by to camp.

Vaan: "What have you there?"

Nel: "Blueberries!" she says brightly.:D

Balthier: walking up "Ah! Nel's going to cook!"

Nel: "Yes, now off you two go. I'll yell when it's done."

Vaan and Balthier leave her to it. She realizes she picked way too many blueberries, so she thinks she'll fix several things so the guys can have a choice.

2 hours later......

Nel sets the table up with a meal and the blueberry dessert she created. Pie, cobbler, and muffins. She yells for the guys and they all enjoy a good meal with Blueberry desserts, with lots of Ice Cream.:P

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery = 6099 + 300 = 6399 HP

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts
Battle Arena HP & Gil Update

Team Death Machine- 2324 HP[600 Gil]
(Regen cast on May 21 Day 4 of 7)

Team Mortifiers of the Unlimited Realms-1624 HP[150 Gil]
(Poison cast on May 23 Day 2 of 7)
(Viking Shield equipped on May 20 Last Day [Protects team against 25% of damage for 5 days may be used to compound the effect of the protect status spell)

Team Inhuman Rampage
- 6499 HP[1100 Gil]

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery- 6899 HP[3000 Gil]

Quistis, you remembered how to present a case when you disagree with an HP & Gil total, step by step just like I like to see it. That way I can see exactly where I made my mistake. You didn't just whine about it like others would. Thank you. You always demonstrate grace and reason. Unfortunately, you forgot to take into account Tifa's post on May 22nd where she cast poison on your team which in effect cancels out the regen you cast

May 23- 2074
May 23- chobi heals +300= 2374
May 23- Vivi Bomb summon -250= 2124
May 23- Quistis heals + 300= 2424
May 23- Ifrit attacks -375= 2049
Update
May 23- Gabranth casts poison -100= 1949
May 23- Tifa attacks -375= 1574
May 24- Poison day 2 -100= 1474
May 24- Ifrit attacks -375= 1099
May 24- Chobi heals +300= 1399
May 24- Tifa attacks -375= 1024
May 24- Vivi heals +300= 1324
May 24- Quistis heals +300= 1624 Now

Sorry Vincent, but you can't take a turn in place of your team-mate. It's not fair to the teams who actually are around and take the time to post

Allwhitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Allwhitez
Member since 2007 • 1371 Posts

25 May 3:24pm GMT+12

After eating some hot chilli Ifrit belches fire all over Team Mortifiers

Team Mortifiers Hp 1624-375=1249

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#156 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Wasabi doesn't do such things.

In fact, Wasabi preserves flesh and complexion, it has a healing effect.

Chobi makes the Mortifers eat Wasabi.

Mortifers of the Unlimited Realms: 1549 HP

25 May 2008

Allwhitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Allwhitez
Fine I'll edit it.
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts

sunday, may 25th, 1:30am

big elbow from the top rope onto Team Death Machine

team death machine 2324-500=1824hp

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 kinetic-core
but i'm not so dumb as to follow suit and eat chili.
Fine I'll edit it.Allwhitez
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

All summons must be used immediately when claimed and also count as your turn for the day!

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 shewolf1961

Sunday, May 25th 6:38am EST

Nel is awaken by a strange noise. She goes outside and sees Carbuncle sitting in the arena looking so cute. She goes over to him a carries him back to camp. Cuddling the cute little guy, he starts singing. Nel, Balthier and Vaan are amazed to find they feel better. Energy sings through them.

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery- 7899 HP[3000 Gil] (Protect for 2 days thanks to Carbuncle)

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts

25/5 10:35pm EST

after such a nice moment with the carbuncle balthier doesn't even feel like attacking, but after a few moments he realises it has to be done.

balthier: hmmm, how can i attack without having to move........ aha, i've got it. i think its time for my signature move, pity i can't use use it to destroy every team at once :roll:

balthier jumps up and gets into position

vaan: watcha doing bal...

nel: don't disrupt him, he'll have to start over if you do ;)

a few seconds later nel and vaan start to feel a little lighter, and then, all of a sudden they start floating up into the air.

vaan: whoa whats going on..... *looks around* everythings floating.... even the other teams................ wait a minute, theres one team that isn't

nel: yeah, their the ones he wants to attack :)

nel points behind vaan and vaan turns around to see a gigantic wall of water aproaching, the tidal wave crashes before getting to them and all team members look down to see the river of water washing away the unfortunate team. when the water is gone, the team floats back to the ground.

vaan: wow balthier, i've got say that was pretty cool, i've never seen you use it like that before :D

balthier: ;) tides of fate... it never fails.

nel: what was with the floating part, i've never seen you do that before.

balthier: well, i could only attack one team, so i used float on the rest ;)

team death machine: 1824 - 500 = 1324

Schulzygrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Schulzygrl
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts

May 25 @ 10:51 am EST

Tifa decides that the to cast poison on Mortifiers

1549+ poison for (7) days (hurt 100 hp right now 1449)

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#164 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

Sunday May 25

Thank you Odin, for your kind words *curtsies* I do believe in the importance of grace, on the battlefield and off :)

Quistis turns to her team and hands them each a yummy Starbucks frappucino. "MMMM! how refreshing!" Her team is miraculously healed!.

Team Mortifers +300HP for a total of 1749HP
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#165 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

May 25 2:17pm EST
Hurt 500 Team Death Machine

Ashe stretches and yawns, "That was a fun vacation but Im glad Im back home"

She strolls peacefully down the path, not a care in the world. Suddenly she hears the sound of battle.

"What the..." she reaches the top of the hill and sees all of the teams fighting, "Oh no! The battle started while I was gone!"

She rushes into the Sky Pirates of Treachery camp and meets up with Balthier, Nel and Vaan.

"Im so sorry guys! But Im here now and you can count on me!"

Before they can even respond, Ashe runs down the hill, draws her sword and attacks the first team she sees, which happens to be Team Death Machine.

Team Death Machine: 1324-500 = 824

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 latte428
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts

May 25th 12:30 PM MST

Vaan decides to do a little shopping and purchases some Genji Gloves and equips them.

Oh these feel awesome.. who to attack...hmmm...

He remembers being lit on fire and decides it is time for pay back

He wanders into Team Death Machines camp. Sure they look really beat down and soggy but Vaan still remembers being burned and this makes him furious:evil:.

"So it was funny to set me on fire huh?" he yells at the top of his lungs. Looking at how soggy they are, gives Vaan an idea. They should be dried off he thinks. He decides it is time for a Pyro attack. He's had enough of being burned and having his team mates attacked.

The battle field sudden has a huge flash of light.

Nel and Balthier run to the Team Death Machine camp to find nothing but Vaan and a huge pile of ash.

Nel goes to Vaan and asks "what happened here?"

Vaan looks at Nel grinning evily, "just a little pay back Nel. A little pay back. You know I don't like the burning feeling"

Team Death Machine 824 - 1000= KO

Day 1 of 5 for Genji Glove rental

Team Sky Prirates of Treachery 3000 - 1800 = 1200 Gil

Allwhitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Allwhitez

26 May 7:04am GMT+12

Ifrit is amazed that Team Mortifiers weren't the first to die and he doesn't want to attack.

Team Inhuman Rampage Hp 6499+300=6799

nackopacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 nackopacko

May 25, 11:42 p.m.

Vincent has a long face, cuzz of his teams loss... No more fun for us Cerberus... DANG!!!
Wait Im not in the team anymore, now I can be a Mercenary...YAY!
Ill make some posters of me, so teams can hire me. He trys to run to the remains of his camp to find some paper, but then he bumps into Nel, which was standing behind him when he was talking.
Nel: We take you, but there is one condition...

Vincent: Yes?

Nel: You must get rid of the bunny costume.

Vincent: Oh(damn I'm still in it he says to himself)... No problem he answers embarrassed:oops:... Hope you don't mind Ill go prepare my Mercenary Costume. And he rushes of...

He finally changes and comes to the center of the arena. Hmm, who will be my victim today?

He walks full of himself arround, Chobi sees him and greets and wants to say sory for their loss, but Vincent interrupts him...

Vincent: What did you say about Lucrecia?!

Chobi: Noth...

Vincent: You lie to someone else! He takes out his magic book for dummies. AHA! Go back to an egg you giant chicken. And casts youth spell, but tripled.

So Chobis pride was hurt for 375 dmg. = 1174 HP

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#170 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

That carbuncle would have been our salvation :P.. to bad I was out all the day...:(

Vivi feel dizzy cause of the posion spell, and decides to heal Mortifers of the unlimited realms

Mortifers of the unlimited realms 1174+300=1474 :D

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 darkcloud6

26/5 3:25pm EST

balthier realises that team mortifiers must be the next ones to go he waves to vaan to come over so he can talk to him.

balthier: hey vaan, i'm going to attack team mortifiers, after that you attack them as soon as possible, so you can kill them and get all their gil ;)

vaan: sounds like a good idea

balthier: theres just one problem, if their healed before you can attack again, try and wait until they've got less then 1000hp left, so you can finish them off, this will also minimize the amount of times you have to use those gloves ;)

vaan: right, i got it. go and do your thing, i'll be waiting for when i can strike.

balthier: nice...

balthier runs off, towards the team mortifiers camp and attacks.

team mortifiers: 1474 - 500 = 974

team skypirates of treachery: 1200 + 600 (because vaan killed team death machine) = 1800 gil

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 latte428

May 26th 12:05 am MST

Vaan watches Balthier's attack and feels bad for team mortifiers.

They've been through so much that they deserve a flashy finish.

He readies the Genji Gloves and begins his attack...

Having used Pyro already, he decides to be a bit more flashy this time.

Concentrating, Vaan starts to summon the esper Zalera, the death seraph.

Nel and Balthier watch from a distance.

"I wonder what Vaan is up to" Balthier asks.

"After seeing the evil grin earlier, it should be something good" Nel chuckles.

The battle field suddenly goes black as everyone looks upward as black feathers fall. Team mortifiers are in no shape to resist the instant death attack and their camp falls silent.

Nel and Balthier walk over to the exhausted Vaan. "Nice work" they say at the same time. "Thanks" Vaan smiles, "They fought well and deserved a quick end"

Team mortifiers 974 - 1000 = KO

Day 2 of 5 for Genji Glove rental

FF-Is-Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 FF-Is-Awsome
Member since 2008 • 424 Posts

Stumbling through a thick forest Gabranth loses his way. Getting angry at the thick vines and trees he pulls out his two swords and spins cutting down everything around him. seeing a spring he takes a drink and feels invigerated instantly.

Team inhuman rampage: 6799+300=7099

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 angelbless

is that it?!!... is it over?... where have the hope gone, what has become of the dreams we used to share??. a glowing morning, a beatufill sunrise... a different world.. a world of joy, trust, friendship and love. Will all these scares gone, will all this pain leave us?. Is it more painfull to lose your body than to lose your soul? ... the destiny bind us t o the same place, there is no ecaping route just the path we should follow.

While our strenhgt leave us, while our faith fails us.. while our dreams become nightmares.. there is still a glowing light. That light, the one thats always hidden, the one we forget, the one we dont care about is still there glowing stronger than ever. We once shared our memories and those memories will be part of the flow of life, and even if we cease to exist, what we tried to do for this world, the reason of this fight will still continue among the pures of heart. That was the meaning of our existence ... that was the reason why we fought, that wasour path and this our destiny.

WE shall part now my friends.. the pain is leaving us, now there is only light , now there is only peace, now there is only joy. And we should keep this feelings ....for as long as people beleive... our realms will be connected once more to protect everything that have a reason in this world....

Thxs my friends ..rest in peace ...... rerturn home.... the place you are supposed to be, the way u r supposed to be...

After speaking to his comrades VIvi dissapears in the Mist, his heart lonely, his feelings erased, his existence ended.

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#175 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts
deathmachine are dead, thats the price i must pay for going to my cousins wedding i suppose...
Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Odinunlimited

Battle Arena HP & Gil Update

Team Inhuman Rampage- 7099 HP[1100 Gil]

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery- 7899 HP[1950 Gil]
(Carbuncle cast protect on May 25 Last Day)
(In possession of Genji Gloves Day 2 of 5 [One player may perform a double attack for 2x damage])

Sorry Tifa, but your move on the 25 was forfeit. If you read the rules about status spells you would know the Sap/Drain/Poison cannot compound in effect and as Team Mortifiers is already poisoned casting poison on them again has no effect.

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery takes 600 Gil from Team Death Machine & 150 Gil from Team Mortifiers of the Unlimited Realms after defeating them as spoils of war.

Once again Vivi, awesome post. Definitely an elegant exit. Just remember that defeated team members may continue playing as mercenaries & mercenaries are invincible.

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Odinunlimited

::Odin Shoppe's 1/2 price sale::

Hey, dudes, just a reminder. If there is an item you would like to see at the Odin Shoppe. Let me know & I'll consider it.

1 Hi-Potion (800 HP heal [usage counts as players turn]) 250 Gil ON SALE

1 9 pack of potions (all 9 potions come as an inseperable set, player may use as they see fit. Each potion heals 100 HP. Player may use as many of the 9 potions as they with each day in addition to their regular turn) 300 Gil ON SALE

1 Antidote (heals poison status [may be used in addition to players turn]) 300 Gil ON SALE

1 Lilith's Kiss (Drain 500 HP from one team and add 500 HP to your own [usage counts as players turn])400 Gil ON SALE

1 Gem Box (One player may perform a double magic attack for 2x damage [Gem box may be use for 5 days & must be used once each day for five days by the player who has paid the rental fee. Every attack must be a magic attack. Each days use constitutes a turn taken by the player])
Gil
ON SALE

1 Quadra Slice technique scroll (One team member may use the Quadra Slice Sword technique causing 1600 [usage counts as players turn {duration: one day}]) 250 Gil ON SALE

200 Excalipoor (Cheaply made replica of the mighty Excalibur. This copy was once wielded by the shadowy swordsman Gilgamesh; Causes 1 HP damage [Sword may be used once in addition to players regular turn before Excalipoor breaks. Multiple swords may be used to attack at once] ) 1 Gil each

Odin Shoppe Special

1 Blood Sword rental (One player may attack for 600 HP damage and Heal 100 HP of their own team's health with each turn [7 day rental. Sword must be used once a day for seven days by the player who has paid the rental fee. Each day's use constitutes a turn taken by the player]) 200 Gil

Mag: Hey Mid, what're you doing here dude?

Mid: Oi thought you moit use moi 'elp. What wif the sale 'n' all, but it's th' oddest theeng. Moi pom pom senses a disterbance in the Battle Arena.

A mysterious voice thunders across the Battle Arena.

Odin: Mine thirst for battle has been set ablaze. Summon me & I shall smite thine enemies.

(First team to summon Odin will aquire his services for one attack to be performed by Odin later in the day. The attack will cause 2000 HP damage to the opposing team. Do not subtract this total from resulting HP. Odin will do so once he has posted his attack. This will count as the summoners turn for the day.)

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 shewolf1961

Monday May 26th 10:27AM EST

Nel runs into the middle of the arena and summons the great mighty Odin to aide her.

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#179 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

Monday May 26th

Quistis brushes away the last of the tears, moved by the parting words of Vivi. She will miss her team greatly, but now her duty is clear; she must rise once again from the ashes of battle, glowing with the unearthly fire of the afterlife. No one can touch her now; no enemy is a danger to her any more. For now she walks alone, acts alone. In the loneliness of death comes the one true purpose, and she will not be allowed to rest in peace until it is done.

Gathering all the strength in her limbs and forcing it outwards, Quistis begins walking towards Team Inhuman Rampage. "what...i thought you were....dead!" Tifa cries. Ifrit shakes his head, and braces himself. He knows. Gabranth is still swinging his sword around, laughing like a loon, and doesn't notice the deathly silence that has fallen over his team and all around them.

With a black force of air and light, Quistis suddenly unleashes Ultima on Team Inhuman Rampage. They go flying backwards, and end up in a crumpled heap, while Quistis, exhausted from the effort, disintigrates into the last vestiges of light.

Team Inhuman Rampage -500HP for a total of 6599HP

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 kinetic-core

uh huh... needless to ask. Killing one of the most committed teams off the Arena is like one of the stupidest thing to do, because that most commited team would come back and haunt those who vanquished them with great commitment, and this time, with vengeance and no friend, no team, no feelings to worry for.

Chobi showers herself with FF potions, GROWS UP to be a great fine chocobo again :roll: , and called on CHOCO METEOR on Team Inhuman Rampage.

6599 - 500HP = 6099 HP.

And, We meet again Quistis and Vivi! We're back from the dead!! :lol: But nonetheless, we're mercs, and we might not be working together. Oh, who knows, we might still be working together. In a way. :twisted:

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 angelbless

(Thanks a lot Odin, coming from u ...I feel flatterred :oops: ...)

Vivi???? No... Not anymore .... no more pain... a vessel.... yes thats what I am.... nothing more...

Vivi focus.... silently, while a strong thunder brokens the heaven ..... casts THUNDAJIA!! on Inhuman people (5599)

Indeed..eE meet again my friends..!!

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

All summons must be used immediately when claimed and also count as your turn for the day!

I had to get Bahamut in before it ended... >_>

Schulzygrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Schulzygrl
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts

Tifa is looking around at all the distruction and feels saddened at the thought of losing all those awesome players she was really moved by the dying words of Vivi and feels a strong connection to all of the teams that are gone...even though most of them have attacked her in death...oh well she thinks, thus is the way of war...

Then she sees Bahamut standing alone in the middle of the field, Tifa runs up to him and asks him nicely to attack the Sky Pirates of Treachery....without a word Bahamut zooms off....and Tifa wonders if he heard her...until she hears the explosions....

Team Sky Pirates of Treachery- 7899 HP-1500= 6399hp

(sorry odin I must have forgot about the poison thing....)

Allwhitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Allwhitez

27 May 6:41am GMT+12

Ifrit runs to Odin's shoppe to buy the gem box.

But instead of attacking Ifrit thinks and casts protect on the team.

Team Inhukman Rampage Gil 1100-900=200!

nackopacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 nackopacko

May 26, 9:14 p.m.

Vincent is happy today...Hopping around like a bunny.
You want to learn why he is happy? Well HAHAHA... I'm not gonna tell you:)

Ok i give up if you must know he learned a summon spell.

All exited he calls both teams to gather around him. Then he starts speaking in an ancient language. Soon there is a huge cloud of smoke and then there is a sound: BOOOM!!! After the smoke goes away the see a huge.......

...PIZZA!!! Team Inhumans start drooling all over place and get their silverware out of their pockets and wanna jump on the pizza. But Vincent pulls a lever which drops a big cage on them. They start to cry this is torture, we are gonna sue you! But Vincent laughs. He looks at Pirates, they look totally to scared to make a move. They are looking at Vincent what will his next move be. He starts to laugh even more: HAHAHAHA, what are you guys doing jump for it. They look at each other and they jump of their behind like they never did.

The summoned pizza heals Pirates for 300 = 7074 HP. And Inhumans are hungry like hell Ifrit knows the most how it is in there:P And if someone doesn't understand Pirates still have protect so here we go again: 7899 - 1125(1500 - 25%) = 6774 + 300 = 7074 HP

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#186 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

May 26 6:43pm EST

Hurt 500 Team Inhuman Rampage

Ashe marches into the middle of the Sky Pirates of Treachery camp.

Vaan leans over to Balthier and asks, "What is she doing?"

"Shhhhh. Ive seen this before when we hired her in the last battle. Just sit back and watch the show," Balthier says as he motions for Nel to join them.

"Oooooo I cant wait to see what she summons!!" Nel excitedly grabs a seat next to Balthier.

Ashe closes her eyes and begins summoning. The air around her begins to shimmer and ripple. A glow of white light appears around her. Slowly she floats up off of the ground, stopping when she reaches six feet up and hovers there. The ground rumbles and a fountain of water shoots up beneath her feet, cascading into a pool below her. The glow fades and she stands on top of the jet of water.

Ashe raises her hands and the pool of water swirls below her into a ball. Suddenly she brings her hands together and the ball of water explodes, spraying poor Balthier, Nel and Vaan.

"Hey!" Vaan starts to complain before realizing that there is a figure standing where the ball of water use to be.

Ashe gracefully floats down off the jet of water as it stops flowing out, "Sorry about the mess" She grins widely at the three drenched team members, "Ill make it up to you. Excuse us while we go cause havoc. Lets go Mickey"

Mickey follows Ashe into the Team Inhuman Rampage camp and they both cause as much destruction as possible.

Team Inhuman Rampage: 5599-375 = 5224

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Odinunlimited

The time has come

I have been summoned

Witness mine power & despair for all is lost.

Feel mine steel & abandon this mortal coil.

Team Inhuman Rampage (Hurt x 1500)

Team Inhuman Rampage 3724 HP 200 Gil

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 angelbless
Cant beleive it...that GIF is amazing!! :D
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 latte428

WOW! :shock:

That is an awesome gif!!!

shewolf1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 shewolf1961

Awesome as always Odin;)

*Nel thanks Odin for his services with a curtsie and a bright smile on her face:D Balthier and Vaan, bow to Odin's might!*

They watch as Odin rides the clouds back to Asgard to the Great Hall of Valhalla, the hall of the fallen, where Lenneth and the other Valkyries await his return.:)

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts

Monday, May 26th, 2008

Odin never fails to impress...

Anyway, Shadow sets up trip wires outside Inhuman Rampages camp and as they file out they trip all over eachother causing great embarrassment and 500 damage.

Inhuman Rampage 3724-500=3224 remaining

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 kinetic-core

Chobi is always kind to people.

Chobi shall heal someone today.

Chobi heals Team Sky Pirates

I can't post any stats, simply because i got lost on the calculations... anyway,

Sky Pirates +300 HP

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Sheesh. St***d, st***d internet!!!!! I cannot login for the past 1 week 'coz our country was hit by a rare "signal no. 4" storm. Now, here I am looking for our team... and we're out of the battle. I would want to apologize to my teammates, johngebreadman and nackopacko, and thanks for doing your best for the team.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 kinetic-core

STORM~!! So much about thunder and lightning... :P lol

I'm glad what happened in Myanmar didn't travel that far to where you are though.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Attacks the Skypirates of Treachery...

Skypirates: - 500 HP

Shadow_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Shadow_Edge
Member since 2004 • 366 Posts

A pack of howling wolves attack the Skypirates.

SkyPirates HP - 500.

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 latte428

May 27th 12:20 am MST

Vaan can't sleep after his summons yesterday and decides to take a walk out on the battle field...

"Kinda peaceful at night" he thinks to himself.

He stops as he passes Team Inhuman Rampage's camp and looks at the destruction that Odin caused.

"Odin's attack was definitely impressive" Vaan says under his breath as he looks at the carnage.

He starts to walk away when a sudden crash is heard behind him. Turning suddenly, Vaan sees the incoming meteor spell just in time to avoid its impact.

"What on earth?" Vaan growls under his breath, "I wasn't planning on doing anything but I can't let this pass!"

Readying the Genji Gloves, Vaan pulls out his trusty sword.

"No fancy attacks this time..." He yells running at full speed into Team Inhuman Rampage's camp.

Nel and Balthier wake to the sounds of inhuman cries and come running in time to catch and exhausted Vaan leaving Inhuman Rampage's camp.

"Vaan, you look completely exhausted" comments Nel as Vaan slowly walks out of the camp dragging his sword.

"I am Nel but it is a good tired" he grins back and continues to walk to base camp.

Team Inhuman Rampage 3349 - 1000 = 2349 HP (added back 125 from shadow's attack since they had protect on yesterday)

Day 3 of 5 for Genji Glove rental

Allwhitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Allwhitez
Protect was only cast 12 hours ago.
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 darkcloud6

27/5 5:52pm EST

balthier walks into the shop and buys Quadra Slice technique scroll and quickly uses it on team inhuman rampage, showing no mercy :twisted:

team skypirates of treachery: 1800 - 250 = 1550 Gil

team inhuman rampage: 2599 (the last attack actually did 750) - 1200 (75% of 1600) = 1399

FF-Is-Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 FF-Is-Awsome
Member since 2008 • 424 Posts

Seeing his team taking a beating Gabranth decides to put the hurt on the skypirates

Skypirates -500