Get To Know You Better... (Introduction & Friendship-Building Thread)

Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts
Hey everybody. I've been posting here quite a lot lately but I just noticed that I never actually introduced myself. Anyway, I was part of the old FF union but then I left Gamespot for a bit...but now I'm back. I am a HUGE Final Fantasy fan...I have played almost every single one (haven't played III yet). Final Fantasy is definitely my favorite franchise ever. I also enjoy a lot of other Square games, such as Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross. Oh! Also, my favorite Final Fantasy is VI, closely followed by XII.
Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#152 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts

We are glad you are here, queen_valentine! Whenever you have the chance, do play FFIII. The remake was amazing and added a lot to the original game, it is a must play! :)

My favorite FF is also FFVI! :D 

Pharoah103090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#153 Pharoah103090
Member since 2005 • 1936 Posts
Hey everybody. the name is Pharoah103090, but you can call me Pharoah or S.F. I joined the union awile back, but just never was active. I acutally forgot that I joined this union till I saw it on my union list, and figured I'd drop on by.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#154 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

Hey everybody. the name is Pharoah103090, but you can call me Pharoah or S.F. I joined the union awile back, but just never was active. I acutally forgot that I joined this union till I saw it on my union list, and figured I'd drop on by.Pharoah103090

Welcome Pharoah!  Hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to make any suggestions as to what you would like to see from this union in the appropriate topic!

I love your moogle sig.

Pharoah103090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Pharoah103090
Thanks, I love all the sigs I've seen around here. What do I have to do to get 1?
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 crushgoil

Thanks, I love all the sigs I've seen around here. What do I have to do to get 1?Pharoah103090

In the characters thread you can post which character you would like to be known as in the union and the union leader will make you a corresponding sig.  She's been doing an amazing job!

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#157 zeldafan177
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts
Hi I'm zeldafan177, I've been here a while but I've not been able to acess the internet because for the past year or so my computer has been broken....Now that it's fixed I can log on.:)
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 crushgoil

Hi I'm zeldafan177, I've been here a while but I've not been able to acess the internet because for the past year or so my computer has been broken....Now that it's fixed I can log on.:)zeldafan177

Welcome zeldafan177!  I see you've already chosen a character.. good choice too.  Hope you enjoy your stay here!

zeldafan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 zeldafan177
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts
Thank you.
Rensje88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Rensje88
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts

Well, hello everyone!

I am Rensje88, but just call me Rensje if you like. I am a very new member of Gamespot, decided to register for the website so I could use the forums and find some friendly competition for my most recent game, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales.

That search has led me around quite a bit and I finally ended up here. Of all the Unions I came across, this one seemed like the best and so I decided to join. I haven't played that many Square Enix games, but then I have played enough to know that we're talking a great developer and some great series here.

I am basically here to meet up with some people, read and share blogs, play Pop-Up Duels against other owners of Chocobo Tales and just have a great time in general. Hope to see you all around!

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 crushgoil
Welcome Rensje88.  Hope you enjoy your stay here and can probe us for some useful info on SE games.  It's definately great to have another Chocobo Tales player around!!
Pharoah103090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Pharoah103090

[QUOTE="Pharoah103090"]Thanks, I love all the sigs I've seen around here. What do I have to do to get 1?crushgoil

In the characters thread you can post which character you would like to be known as in the union and the union leader will make you a corresponding sig.  She's been doing an amazing job!

oh yeah, everyone of the sigs look....whats the word......AMAZING!!!
Rensje88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Rensje88
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts

Welcome Rensje88. Hope you enjoy your stay here and can probe us for some useful info on SE games. It's definately great to have another Chocobo Tales player around!!crushgoil

Thank you crushgoil, it's very nice to be here. I will do what I can, but my knowledge of Square Enix's games is mostly limited to the DS and PSP systems, as those are the only gaming platforms I currently own, something that isn't about to change anytime soon..

Anyway, I'm glad to see others are playing Chocobo Tales here as well. Do we have some sort of friend code topic here that I can use to hook up with some people, or does someone have to start one yet, because in that case I'd gladly do it!

plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 plg2307
Member since 2005 • 953 Posts

Hello I just joined some minutes ago. I've been a fan of Squaresoft for years so now I'm a fan of SquareEnix. I've played many of their games: Pretty much all FF series, Parasite Eve, Valkyrie profile and many more.

My favorite FF is, even if not everyone agree with it, FFVIII. I loved the system, card play, story where you did not know who was the "big bad guys" from the start.

So, about myself: I'm 21 years old, live in quebec/canada, I've been a mechanical engineer for almost a year now. My native language is french, not english so you'll have to live with all my mistakes :P

That's pretty much it, nice to see you, everyone :)

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts
Welcome to the Union.  There are a lot of FF 8 fans here.  You'll feel right at home.  Have fun with the posts and getting to know your Square-enix loving brethren and sistren. 
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 queen_valentine

Hello I just joined some minutes ago. I've been a fan of Squaresoft for years so now I'm a fan of SquareEnix. I've played many of their games: Pretty much all FF series, Parasite Eve, Valkyrie profile and many more.

My favorite FF is, even if not everyone agree with it, FFVIII. I loved the system, card play, story where you did not know who was the "big bad guys" from the start.

So, about myself: I'm 21 years old, live in quebec/canada, I've been a mechanical engineer for almost a year now. My native language is french, not english so you'll have to live with all my mistakes :P

plg2307

Engineering FTW!!! (I'm gonna be an engineer...:P) 

plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 plg2307

Welcome to the Union.  There are a lot of FF 8 fans here.  You'll feel right at home.  Have fun with the posts and getting to know your Square-enix loving brethren and sistren.  Odinunlimited

Thank you :)

[QUOTE="plg2307"]

So, about myself: I'm 21 years old, live in quebec/canada, I've been a mechanical engineer for almost a year now. My native language is french, not english so you'll have to live with all my mistakes :P

queen_valentine

:P mechanic too? or something else?

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 queen_valentine

[QUOTE="Odinunlimited"]Welcome to the Union. There are a lot of FF 8 fans here. You'll feel right at home. Have fun with the posts and getting to know your Square-enix loving brethren and sistren. plg2307

[QUOTE="plg2307"]

queen_valentine

Ah, I'm afraid not. Civil. 

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 michelle_moraes
Welcome Pharoah103090, zeldafan177, rensjen88 and plg2307! I hope you really enjoy SEE, and have nice posts!
Pharoah103090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Pharoah103090
Welcome Pharoah103090, zeldafan177, rensjen88 and plg2307! I hope you really enjoy SEE, and have nice posts!michelle_moraes
ahh its our leader *bows quickly* a.k.a. "Goddess of Sigs"
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 queen_valentine

[QUOTE="michelle_moraes"]Welcome Pharoah103090, zeldafan177, rensjen88 and plg2307! I hope you really enjoy SEE, and have nice posts!Pharoah103090

goddess would be an understatement!! :P 

effkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 effkay
Member since 2005 • 135 Posts

[QUOTE="Pharoah103090"][QUOTE="michelle_moraes"]Welcome Pharoah103090, zeldafan177, rensjen88 and plg2307! I hope you really enjoy SEE, and have nice posts!queen_valentine

Yes it would. We are definitely not worthy! :D

Pharoah103090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Pharoah103090
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="Pharoah103090"][QUOTE="michelle_moraes"]Welcome Pharoah103090, zeldafan177, rensjen88 and plg2307! I hope you really enjoy SEE, and have nice posts!effkay

Yes it would. We are definitely not worthy! :D

so true, but I had to comeup with somthing.
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 michelle_moraes

Hey hey I'm flattered but I'd like us to change this subject... :P

One new member mentioned some days ago that he was lost when he came. I think we should improve how the from page is organized like making a banner for new users to get to a "guide" to the union, sorta like Balthier tried to do once. As a matter of fact, I might use his topic. 

Pharoah103090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Pharoah103090
another idea is a directory thread that has links to important threads. This, the character system thread, graphic request thread, and other important threads could be kept here. I've seen it used in many other big unions, and it works.
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 serpentaurus
Member since 2007 • 294 Posts
[QUOTE="plg2307"]

[QUOTE="Odinunlimited"]Welcome to the Union. There are a lot of FF 8 fans here. You'll feel right at home. Have fun with the posts and getting to know your Square-enix loving brethren and sistren. queen_valentine

[QUOTE="plg2307"]

queen_valentine

You should help me out with some calculus problems :P , i will be civil engineer too in a couple of years.

Kyoku-Ryu1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#177 Kyoku-Ryu1986
Member since 2004 • 2195 Posts

Hello , my name is Dimitris , i am from Greece and i am 21 years old.
My favorite kind of games is RPG but i also play some action adventure games.
Suikoden series got me into gaming and after that i loved Breath of Fire series as well.
Square is my favorite company and i've played a bit of almost every RPGs they made even though i haven't finish many of them.
Recently i finished Kingdom Hearts 2 which is, from now on, within my favorites series of all.

Nice to meet you!:)

michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 michelle_moraes

Welcome to SEE, Dimitris! I hope you enjoy it here and have nice posts!

I also enjoy BoF and Suikoden series! 

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="plg2307"]

[QUOTE="Odinunlimited"]Welcome to the Union. There are a lot of FF 8 fans here. You'll feel right at home. Have fun with the posts and getting to know your Square-enix loving brethren and sistren. serpentaurus

[QUOTE="plg2307"]

queen_valentine

You should help me out with some calculus problems :P , i will be civil engineer too in a couple of years.

Hahaha, I would not mind! I am just getting done with calc II. 

Orave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Orave
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts
hello everyone im orave this looks like a lovely union with nice people in it im looking forward to talking with you, square-enix rocks i reckon they make the best games
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 crushgoil

hello everyone im orave this looks like a lovely union with nice people in it im looking forward to talking with you, square-enix rocks i reckon they make the best gamesOrave

Welcome Orave and thank-you very much for the compliments!  I hope to see you around frequently.  Let us know if there is anything you'd like to see from this union that isn't already in practice!!

plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 plg2307

hello everyone im orave this looks like a lovely union with nice people in it im looking forward to talking with you, square-enix rocks i reckon they make the best gamesOrave

Welcome and nice to meet you Laguna :)

MonkeyStew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#183 MonkeyStew
Member since 2007 • 525 Posts

hey i´m a new recruit, and i´m in need of freinds willing to show me how to level up and such.

Final Fantasy X ROCKS!!!!!!

oh and i accept all freind requests.

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts
Hey, Welcome aboard.  Leveling up is easy.  Just spend time viewing site content.  Contribute on the forum posts and with your blog.  You track your friends blogs by clicking on their avatar (their picture).  This will take you to their blog where you can click the button that says track this blog.  If they do the same with your blog they show up on your friend list.  At the top of the page, it says messages.  Click on the number and you can send and receive messages (PM).  You can also send people PMs by clicking the send PM link on their blog page.  Feel free to PM me whenever you want.  No one ever PMs me except my friend Mar044.
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 michelle_moraes
Orave and MonkeyStew: Welcome to SEE! I hope you enjoy your stay and have nice posts!
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#186 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
Welcome Orave!! This is a great union; one of the very friendliest ones I've had the pleasure of being a part of :) I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here
Monkeystew: Welcome & feel free to PM me too....if you have any questions or just want to chat :)
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#187 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

Well, Im oficcialy Introducing to the Union, cause Im member since a weeks ago:). My name is Pablo, Im from Bolivia.

I was impressed by the union´s first page :), and Im glad I can share the passion for SE games. Im a Fan of RPG too, and i have grown up with SEE games.

Its Nice to be here friends :) 

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 queen_valentine

Well, Im oficcialy Introducing to the Union, cause Im member since a weeks ago:). My name is Pablo, Im from Bolivia.

I was impressed by the union´s first page :), and Im glad I can share the passion for SE games. Im a Fan of RPG too, and i have grown up with SEE games.

Its Nice to be here friends :)

angelbless

angelbless - thanks for introducing yourself!! welcome to SEE!! :D I am sure you will enjoy it here - this is a great union! :) What is your favourite SE game?

zaper7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 zaper7
Member since 2004 • 2071 Posts

Howdy ya'll!  I'm jeremy and I'm completely addicted to anything finalfantasy!!!!  I'm in South Africa right now from the states and will be here for quite a while.  I have very limited internet acceces but will come by as often as I can.  But what happend to the ffu, it has been a long time since I have been here, what happend to the original leader?  Any how it good to be here!!!

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 SymonDezyn
Welcome angelbless & zaper7...nice to have you here!!! :)
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#191 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

angelbless - thanks for introducing yourself!! welcome to SEE!! :D I am sure you will enjoy it here - this is a great union! :) What is your favourite SE game?

queen_valentine

Thank You very much queen_valentine and SymonDezin!!!!!Well, with no doubt Final Fantasy is my favorite SE game, a long with KH :)

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#192 XxR0gu3Go0sexX
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts
Everyone Calls me Chaney (Its my Last Name) and I'm 16... I go to Longmont High School and live in Longmont, Colorado... I'm in the Band And I play the Trumpet...We Just got Back From Disney World for a Band Trip and it was cool, but way to hot for what I'm used to.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 crushgoil

Everyone Calls me Chaney (Its my Last Name) and I'm 16... I go to Longmont High School and live in Longmont, Colorado... I'm in the Band And I play the Trumpet...We Just got Back From Disney World for a Band Trip and it was cool, but way to hot for what I'm used to.XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Welcome!  Hope you enjoy your time here!!

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 queen_valentine

Everyone Calls me Chaney (Its my Last Name) and I'm 16... I go to Longmont High School and live in Longmont, Colorado... I'm in the Band And I play the Trumpet...We Just got Back From Disney World for a Band Trip and it was cool, but way to hot for what I'm used to.XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Welcome to SEE!!

That's cool that you're in band. I was in band when I was in high school and we went to Disney World too! 

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#195 XxR0gu3Go0sexX
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"]Everyone Calls me Chaney (Its my Last Name) and I'm 16... I go to Longmont High School and live in Longmont, Colorado... I'm in the Band And I play the Trumpet...We Just got Back From Disney World for a Band Trip and it was cool, but way to hot for what I'm used to.queen_valentine

Welcome to SEE!!

That's cool that you're in band. I was in band when I was in high school and we went to Disney World too! 

Thats Cool... What Instrument did you Play? Oh and Thanks you two... I'm sure I'm have a Great time here..

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"]Everyone Calls me Chaney (Its my Last Name) and I'm 16... I go to Longmont High School and live in Longmont, Colorado... I'm in the Band And I play the Trumpet...We Just got Back From Disney World for a Band Trip and it was cool, but way to hot for what I'm used to.XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Welcome to SEE!!

Thats Cool... What Instrument did you Play? Oh and Thanks you two... I'm sure I'm have a Great time here..

I played alto sax! I really had a good time in band. Did it all 4 years of high school.

I am glad you are having a good time - this is a great union! 

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 SymonDezyn
Welcome Chaney! Hope you have lots 'o fun here at SEE!! :)
effkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 effkay
[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"]Everyone Calls me Chaney (Its my Last Name) and I'm 16... I go to Longmont High School and live in Longmont, Colorado... I'm in the Band And I play the Trumpet...We Just got Back From Disney World for a Band Trip and it was cool, but way to hot for what I'm used to.queen_valentine

Welcome to SEE!!

I played alto sax! I really had a good time in band. Did it all 4 years of high school.

Ah, memories. I did four years of marching band as well, on the drum line. Man, that was a lifetime ago.

I went to Disney World too, but not until college, when I sang in Women's Chorus.

Welcome to the SEE, Chaney! 

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"][QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

[QUOTE="XxR0gu3Go0sexX"]Everyone Calls me Chaney (Its my Last Name) and I'm 16... I go to Longmont High School and live in Longmont, Colorado... I'm in the Band And I play the Trumpet...We Just got Back From Disney World for a Band Trip and it was cool, but way to hot for what I'm used to.effkay

Welcome to SEE!!

Ah, memories. I did four years of marching band as well, on the drum line. Man, that was a lifetime ago.

I went to Disney World too, but not until college, when I sang in Women's Chorus.

Welcome to the SEE, Chaney!

You did marching band too? Cool! I did pit one year - that's as close as I got to drumline. :P 

effkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 effkay
Pit Freshman year, cymbals Sophomore year (I broke my arm right before band camp, and of course you can't play a drum with no wrist action), bass drum Junior and Senior years. First girl on the bass line in a very long time. Possibly ever, I never asked. Either way, I rocked! :D