Get To Know You Better... (Introduction & Friendship-Building Thread)

superfighter86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 superfighter86
Member since 2004 • 289 Posts

Hey Everyone!!

I'm superfighter86, But my real name is Kile Smart. I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am a reserved, laid-back and sincere person who is mostly quiet withdrawn 75% of the time but at the same time, enjoys a good conversation when engaged in one.

I'm 21 years old, male and a college student that will soon begin majoring in Creative Writing. I'm also taking Nihongo (Japanese) classes.:P I am also a Christian with a strong faith in Jesus Christ. My main hobbies/interests are: Japanese culture, Church, Writing, Video Games (mainly Nintendo and Square-Enix), Anime/Manga, New Wave music and the 1980s.

In the beginning of the week, I've just recently joined SEE and is happy to be a part of this union. It's a pleasure to be here.

THANKS!!:D

LINK9900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 LINK9900
Member since 2006 • 70 Posts
hi everyone I'm new to SEE so you will probably see me on the forms if you want to no more about me check my profile :D
marcdases

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#203 marcdases
Member since 2006 • 271 Posts
Hi everyone! As you've probably guessed I'm a keen Square fan (sorry, Square-Enix). If you want to know more about me, you'd probably better go to my myspace page (which giving links to is probably banned here on Gamespot, but hey, why not give it out).

www.myspace.com/dases
or

www.myspace.com/thelabyrinthineways

Not on here as often as many because I'm more a casual gamer in my spare time than a hardcore gamer, but I still enjoy playing 'em. Lots.
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts
Welcome Kile, LINK9900, and marcdases!! I hope you guys enjoy your time here at SEE! :)

Kile - what kind of creative writing do you like to do? Do you write stories, poems or what?

plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 plg2307
Member since 2005 • 953 Posts
Welcome everyone!! :D
superfighter86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 superfighter86
Welcome Kile, LINK9900, and marcdases!! I hope you guys enjoy your time here at SEE! :)

Kile - what kind of creative writing do you like to do? Do you write stories, poems or what?

queen_valentine

I like to write stories and create characters. I'm into Action-Adventure/Fantasy stories. Also, watching certain types of Anime and playing Games/RPGs from SE and Nintendo give me lots of ideas. :D But i'm still in the process of bringing my ideas into place and trying to be as original as I can. It takes time...but it's good not to rush things.

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts
Welcome one and all!!   Kile Smart, is that honestly your real name.  That is such a cool sounding name in my humble opinion.
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]Welcome Kile, LINK9900, and marcdases!! I hope you guys enjoy your time here at SEE! :)

superfighter86

I like to write stories and create characters. I'm into Action-Adventure/Fantasy stories. Also, watching certain types of Anime and playing Games/RPGs from SE and Nintendo give me lots of ideas. :D But i'm still in the process of bringing my ideas into place and trying to be as original as I can. It takes time...but it's good not to rush things.

That's very cool! I agree with you - watching anime and playing videogames really helps stimulate my creativity when I'm trying to come up with something new to draw, so I know what you mean there. :) 

sweet_ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 sweet_ride
Member since 2006 • 117 Posts

hi!  my name's Erika Szabo, I'm from Toronto, Canada but now i live in Hudsonville, MI.  I like rpg's (especially ones by Square Enix), my favorite rpg is Chrono Cross and i really like Earthbound, Chrono Trigger and practically every Final Fantasy (save one or two).  I also really like strategy rpg's, my favorite being Final Fantasy Tactics. 

Aside from that, I like to draw, write short stories and poems, watch movies, listen to music, be a musician (i have a solo project going, my pseudonym is Sweet Ride Caddy), i like working for AntiMusic.com (writing music reviews and conducting interviews) and i like to hang out with friends (obviously).  

If you'd like to know more, feel free to message me! 

Erika  

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 queen_valentine
Erika!! Welcome to SEE!! :P
plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 plg2307
Welcome to SEE Erika :D
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#212 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts
Always happy to welcome another Canadian Erika!  Hope you enjoy it here.
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
A nice big welcome to Kile, LINK9900, marcdases and Erika!!Hope you all enjoy your stay here at SEE and have fun!
ff7rox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ff7rox
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

hey guyz

ive been playin square games a good 6 years or so and iv always relied on gamespot, but finally took the initiativ to make an account last year. i actually joined this union a whil ago but nevr really did anything with it, but i plan to now!

soo, i hope to be some interestn conversations with youz soon

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 queen_valentine
Hey, welcome ff7rox! I am sure you will have a good time here! :)
LINK9900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 LINK9900
Member since 2006 • 70 Posts
welcome my felow new members some wise words of advice before you criticize someone walk a mile in his shoes then when you do criticize that person you'll be a mile away and have his shoes :D
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 queen_valentine

welcome my felow new members some wise words of advice before you criticize someone walk a mile in his shoes then when you do criticize that person you'll be a mile away and have his shoes :DLINK9900

Hahahahahaha :D 

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 SymonDezyn
welcome ff7rox!! i hope you enjoy yourself here and find (like i have) that it's hard to stay away! :)
sweet_ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 sweet_ride
ditto that!:oops:
superfighter86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 superfighter86

hey guyz

ive been playin square games a good 6 years or so and iv always relied on gamespot, but finally took the initiativ to make an account last year. i actually joined this union a whil ago but nevr really did anything with it, but i plan to now!

ff7rox

Yeah, I was the sameway as well. Believe it or not I created a Gamespot account in '04 and barely did anything. But now that I started to get back on more and more, I'm addicted!! WAAAAAAYY more addicting than MySpace IMO!! LOL!!:lol:. Especially coming on here at SEE!

I hope you have fun as much as I am, FF7rox!:)

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 queen_valentine
I am glad to hear you guys are having fun! I really like this union too. And I know what you mean - I had created my account a few years ago but wasn't on as often as I am now. I think forums might have something to do with it...hahahahahaha. :P
sweet_ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 sweet_ride
[QUOTE="ff7rox"]

hey guyz

superfighter86

Yeah, I was the sameway as well. Believe it or not I created a Gamespot account in '04 and barely did anything. But now that I started to get back on more and more, I'm addicted!! WAAAAAAYY more addicting than MySpace IMO!! LOL!!:lol:. Especially coming on here at SEE!

I hope you have fun as much as I am, FF7rox!:)

yup!  i started january 2004 and i am STILL only Level 5!   

ExireHG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#223 ExireHG
Member since 2007 • 174 Posts
Hello, I just joined and the place looks really great. Hopefully it isn't too crowded so I just disappear into the crowd hehe. So I hope to get to know some people, see everyone around then! ^_^
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 queen_valentine
Welcome to SEE ExireHG!! :D 
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 crushgoil

Hello, I just joined and the place looks really great. Hopefully it isn't too crowded so I just disappear into the crowd hehe. So I hope to get to know some people, see everyone around then! ^_^ExireHG

Welcome!  I hope you find everyone here eager to make new friends and feel integrated into our convos very soon!  Look forward to hearing more from you!

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 SymonDezyn
Welcome ExireHG....I am sure you will find that we have a jolly good time around here, and I hope you do too!
plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 plg2307

Welcome to everyone above that I didn't welcome already :?

I've not been able to log in for a little while so I'am a bit late in the news

sweet_ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 sweet_ride

Hello, I just joined and the place looks really great. Hopefully it isn't too crowded so I just disappear into the crowd hehe. So I hope to get to know some people, see everyone around then! ^_^ExireHG

yes, it's nice to meet you ExireHG! Hope to hear from you!

Xamleth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Xamleth
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts

Hello everyone!! I'm Xamleth, or Xam, if you preffer. I'm 15 years old, a calm and simple boy...

I absolutely love Final Fantasy and Square's works, so, investigating Gamespot, I ended here. Well, how surprised I was. So, I decided to join. And... here I am, on the first union that I join.

Byes!

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 queen_valentine

Hello everyone!! I'm Xamleth, or Xam, if you preffer. I'm 15 years old, a calm and simple boy...

I absolutely love Final Fantasy and Square's works, so, investigating Gamespot, I ended here. Well, how surprised I was. So, I decided to join. And... here I am, on the first union that I join.

Byes!

Xamleth

Welcome to SEE!! I am glad that it could be your first union. :)

brokentrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 brokentrash
Member since 2005 • 74 Posts

Hey guys, I just stumbled upon your union minutes before posting here after following a Dragon Quest IX story. I like everyone here is a big fan of Squaresoft and Enix and was surprised but very happy when they merged (my first rpg was an enix game.) I signed up after being blowen away with how well presented this union is, I've always been drawn to RPGs for their storylines, the battles don't excite as much as progressing in the story or finding something new. Plus I'm a big collector of things and thats where I've come to love S-E games more so. If there is a collection of anything I just gotta play till I get 'em all (I guess its no surprise that I like pokemon too huh?) Atmo its getting one of every job card in FF III Hahah its taking ages so I've moved on to Dragon Quest V but stuck on a part I'm bound to ask help for (There are other people who have play the older enix games out there right?) I'm a junkie for DS RPGs and soon GBA rpgs as the idea of 'portable rpg' is heaven. I say DS first because I never had a GBA so my library of games is pretty small. and with S-E making remakes of the older FF games I've avoid the gba games. (They better do VI next, I don't think they need to do V it plays too simliar to II to find much success with a remake.) Being out in New Zealand means getting to buy a RPG game (both DS and GBA) is very very hard and I won't be surprised if I have to get a flash card to play some games on the DS. Don't get me wrong I love hunting down a rare game and buying it but man...

Any way I think I've veered off subject. But that stands as a good introduction for me as I do it alot. Hope to make some friends, learn more info and play great games with you guys and so far your winning me over already.

Trashy

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#232 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

Welcome to SEE trashy ;) , enjoy your time here!

Should I say greetings neighbour - since your from New Zealand and I'm from the east coast shores of Australia? :P

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 crushgoil
welcome trashy! I love your intro.. you'll hopefully be able to find lots of things to interest you in this union!
brokentrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 brokentrash
Member since 2005 • 74 Posts
Good to know there are other users on here that are so close to home. Now that I've been welcomed so warmly its time to check out the rest of the board (As I wrote my intro just before bed.) I'm enjoying my time here already!
Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Etheralfayt
Member since 2004 • 477 Posts
hows it goin everyyybody! ha i've been a member for acool minutebut this is my first time making my appearance in this thread =D Just thought id say that I'm impressed with this union alot and give my probs, its very well thought/layed out. But besides that I am jus hangin out startin convo! whats up!? :D
langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#236 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts
Nice of you to introduce yourself here! *thinks* I don't think I've actually introduced formally myself either :P
Anyway whats up? The sky - which is blue, with moving clouds shouting across it, and don't forget that big fat yellow sun shining down :D
Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Etheralfayt
sky is black right now 2am! ah! Maann I like the character sigs at this union, well designed!
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 queen_valentine
Welcome to SEE trashy and Etheralfayt!! :)
kodmani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#239 kodmani
Member since 2003 • 96 Posts
I LOVE CHEESE AND FINAL FANTASY !!!!
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 queen_valentine

I LOVE CHEESE AND FINAL FANTASY !!!!kodmani

Welcome to SEE! Cheese is good, indeed.

sweet_ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 sweet_ride
welcome to SEE everyone!
bullet189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 bullet189
Member since 2005 • 2093 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is bullet and my favorite game genre is rpg. My favorite company is Square Enix and I am always excited to hear news from the company of up and coming games. I own many games from them and am currently playing FF XII. Well I just started last night.
Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Etheralfayt
hey Bullet, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy FFXII I had a fun time with it. I'm playing my third time through Radiata Stories lol love that game.. also got .hack/roots goin on the side.
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 SymonDezyn
hey Bullet, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy FFXII I had a fun time with it. I'm playing my third time through Radiata Stories lol love that game.. also got .hack/roots goin on the side.Etheralfayt

First of all, welcome all! I just wanted to say, Etheralfayt, that it was nice to see that someone else enjoyed Radiata Stories as well, although I only played it the one time through. Not to mention the .hack series; I have been in love with those games for a long time :) Well, hope you're enjoying yourself here - cheers!
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 queen_valentine

Hello everyone, my name is bullet and my favorite game genre is rpg. My favorite company is Square Enix and I am always excited to hear news from the company of up and coming games. I own many games from them and am currently playing FF XII. Well I just started last night.bullet189

Welcome to SEE!!! :D I am glad to hear that you are playing FFXII, that is one of my favourite FFs, although I am having a bit of a hard time finishing it... :P Regardless, I hope you enjoy yourself here at this union - it's fun! :)

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 crushgoil

[QUOTE="Etheralfayt"]hey Bullet, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy FFXII I had a fun time with it. I'm playing my third time through Radiata Stories lol love that game.. also got .hack/roots goin on the side.SymonDezyn

First of all, welcome all! I just wanted to say, Etheralfayt, that it was nice to see that someone else enjoyed Radiata Stories as well, although I only played it the one time through. Not to mention the .hack series; I have been in love with those games for a long time :) Well, hope you're enjoying yourself here - cheers!

I also really enjoyed Radiata Stories though I found it impossible to complete. I'm very impressed that you are on your third playthrough Etheralfayt!

Welcome everyone!

Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Etheralfayt

[QUOTE="Etheralfayt"]hey Bullet, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy FFXII I had a fun time with it. I'm playing my third time through Radiata Stories lol love that game.. also got .hack/roots goin on the side.SymonDezyn

You guys have good taste! lol, yea my first playthrough was to play the game when it came out and just enjoy it. The second was more of a grind and I recruited all of the Human-side playable characters (yes all of them) My End team consisted of Jack, Valkryie, Kain, and Elwen. My third playthrough though I'm planning on recruiting all the non-human playable characters.

serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 serpentaurus
Member since 2007 • 294 Posts

[QUOTE="SymonDezyn"][QUOTE="Etheralfayt"]hey Bullet, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy FFXII I had a fun time with it. I'm playing my third time through Radiata Stories lol love that game.. also got .hack/roots goin on the side.Etheralfayt

You guys have good taste! lol, yea my first playthrough was to play the game when it came out and just enjoy it. The second was more of a grind and I recruited all of the Human-side playable characters (yes all of them) My End team consisted of Jack, Valkryie, Kain, and Elwen. My third playthrough though I'm planning on recruiting all the non-human playable characters.

Welcome Etheralfayt to SEE :) . So, you know everything about Radiata, can i ask you something, please? ... One day i was wandering around inthe Radiata castle in night time near to the west gate (this happened a long time ago, so if i am wrong correct me) when i noticed a strange individual standing there, i though he wasn't a human; i got near to him and pressed the talk button, but then he just said something and moved out of my sight. I never saw this character again. My question is, who was that strange being and what was he doing there?, and can i recruit him?.

Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Etheralfayt
haha, yeah it took me a minute to remember what you are describing but I remember! He is Sonata! An underling of Nyx (one of the best recruits) and is tricky to recruit you have to find him and talk to him like 3 times at specific times and specific places. But if you have the bradygames guide it'll be in there if you want to get him.. or you can always goto gamefaqs
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 serpentaurus
Member since 2007 • 294 Posts
Thanks for the info :D . I will look for Sonata in gamefaqs. By the way, if you like that much Radiata stories, you should check out Eternal Sonata in the E3 coverage of gamespot, made by the same people of Radiata and with a similar art direction. But i guess you are already informed, i mean, you know about Sonata in Radiata stories :P