Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#951 latte428
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="latte428"]

I hate waiting for games also!

It would be so great if CC was already here. I wouldn't be online now that's for sure! :P

pikastar

HAHA neither would I!!

Same here.

I wouldnt be either :D 30 days left! I need a countdown timer on my profile with the days, hour, minutes, and seconds lol

Hmmm... Need to do something like that on my computers so I can see the countdown every day!! :D

chaosmakerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#952 chaosmakerX
Member since 2006 • 4066 Posts

Playing FFIVDS right now.... I got it a back in December a couple days before it came out but I never got around to playing it too much since I had other games I wanted to beat (FFTA2, TOI, Power Pro Kun Pocket 10)

FFIV is great as ever, since its pretty much the same game with better graphics (and the new "Poochika" system and Ability system, but it dosn't really change the core gameplay that much, more of a fun add-on...) So it can feel a bit dated at times but Kain is cool as ever and Rydia is hot as ever, so it was still worth the buy:D (the voice overs wern't that great either.....)

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#953 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
[QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="latte428"]

I hate waiting for games also!

It would be so great if CC was already here. I wouldn't be online now that's for sure! :P

latte428

HAHA neither would I!!

Same here.

I wouldnt be either :D 30 days left! I need a countdown timer on my profile with the days, hour, minutes, and seconds lol

Hmmm... Need to do something like that on my computers so I can see the countdown every day!! :D

My away message for AIM has been counting down for FFVII:CC since it was like 3 months away. Same with God Of War.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#954 latte428

My away message for AIM has been counting down for FFVII:CC since it was like 3 months away. Same with God Of War.
WSGRandomPerson

Yeah. I should have start the count down to CC when I ordered it in Dec. Was too far away then...

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#955 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts
i don't think we even know when it's coming out here :cry:, i guess i can always get it from ebay if i can't wait :)
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#956 WSGRandomPerson
i don't think we even know when it's coming out here :cry:, i guess i can always get it from ebay if i can't wait :)darkcloud6

Do you like in the UK?
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#957 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts
Sooo... anyone know how to do mission 8-4 in FFXII:RW? [spoiler] I can kill Chaos without any trouble and take all the summon points. It's just when I go to kill the Judge of Wings she'll summon all her friends which then kill me [/spoiler] Does anyone have any tips for this battle?
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#958 latte428

Sooo... anyone know how to do mission 8-4 in FFXII:RW? Does anyone have any tips for this battle?Lady_Bahamut

It's been a bit since I finished RW but I do remember that battle.

[spoiler] I ended up sending only part of my party to force her to summon her minnions. I used Kyte and Llyod to work on the judge and Vaan for the main attack and Penelo to heal. I used Filo as the fifth party member but Balthier would also be useful in the long range. [/spoiler]

What level are the characters right now?

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#959 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts
I think you can do this battle in the opposite order? which makes it easier? I may be thinking of a different one though.. :oops:
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#960 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

Sooo... anyone know how to do mission 8-4 in FFXII:RW? Does anyone have any tips for this battle?Lady_Bahamut

Someone on the RW forums had the same question and I told them how I did it. Im gonna repost my answer here for ya, I hope it helps ^_^ ...Im sure my way isnt the only way to do it and probably there are better ways to do it. Maybe it will help some though

[spoiler] Clear the left side of the map of all of the espers and take the summon gate. Then go across the bridge and take out the espers and grab the second gate. Make sure you have quite a few ranged espers and take out Chaos. Once Chaos is dead send in one of your leaders to take the 3rd summon gate. Stay in one spot next to either of the gates on the right side. Beat back all the espers that attack, remember to continue to summon espers as needed. Try to save all of your Quickenings if possible (might have to use Vaan's, it should be ready again by the time you fight Mydia). The waves of espers will slow down, change out the majority of your ranged espers for flying (i also had a level 3 flying esper). Head back across the bridge to the left side of the map. Stay near the left summoning gate. Hopefully you shold have a quickening attack avaliable (Vaan, Balthier, ect. whoever you brought with you), if not try Lluyd's jump attack. Send them to Mydia and use the quickening. Once she is hit move your character back to the group, she will follow. Once she gets as close as possible send everyone to attack her, use whatever attack and buff quickenings you have avaliable. Use the summoning gate to spam flying espers whenever your active espers fall in battle. Thats how I did it, it wasnt pretty, a few of my leaders died but alteast it is over. Im sure someone else might have a better strategy but I hope this helps you. [/spoiler]

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#961 WSGRandomPerson
Sooo... anyone know how to do mission 8-4 in FFXII:RW? [spoiler] I can kill Chaos without any trouble and take all the summon points. It's just when I go to kill the Judge of Wings she'll summon all her friends which then kill me [/spoiler] Does anyone have any tips for this battle?Lady_Bahamut

I just keep clicking over and over on J.O.W, and Choas. And ended up beating them with any trouble.
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#962 darkcloud6

[QUOTE="darkcloud6"]i don't think we even know when it's coming out here :cry:, i guess i can always get it from ebay if i can't wait :)WSGRandomPerson

Do you like in the UK?

no, i live in australia, which is just as bad :(

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#963 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]i don't think we even know when it's coming out here :cry:, i guess i can always get it from ebay if i can't wait :)darkcloud6

Do you like in the UK?

Hey i hear ya mate! Australia and video games = teh suck :( We're always the ones left behind everybody else and don;t get half the great games as well! While everybody else plays their Final Fantasy Revenant Wings, Metal Gears Solids, and 99% of other games :P - which is why most of us simply import them over :lol: Are we cheeky for it? :oops:

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#964 darkcloud6
[QUOTE="darkcloud6"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]i don't think we even know when it's coming out here :cry:, i guess i can always get it from ebay if i can't wait :)langrisser2005

Do you like in the UK?

Hey i hear ya mate! Australia and video games = teh suck :( We're always the ones left behind everybody else and don;t get half the great games as well! While everybody else plays their Final Fantasy Revenant Wings, Metal Gears Solids, and 99% of other games :P - which is why most of us simply import them over :lol: Are we cheeky for it? :oops:

yeah :lol:

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#965 WSGRandomPerson

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]i don't think we even know when it's coming out here :cry:, i guess i can always get it from ebay if i can't wait :)darkcloud6

Do you like in the UK?

Wow that is pretty bad, since australia doesn't seem to get games until like months after NA. Just import them. :D
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#966 darkcloud6
yeah, i probably will, thats what i did with FFXII:RW. i got it for about half price that it will be here, and i finished it way before it even came out here :). but i've got to get a psp first.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#967 latte428
[QUOTE="darkcloud6"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]i don't think we even know when it's coming out here :cry:, i guess i can always get it from ebay if i can't wait :)langrisser2005

Do you like in the UK?

There's nothing wrong with that!

If I could understand Japanese, I'd be importing a bunch of games (like Crisis Core). Man it takes forever for some games to come out in the other markets....

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#968 Lady_Bahamut
Thanks for all your help guys ^^ Although I actually managed to just about do it this morning! Woohoo!
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#969 latte428

Thanks for all your help guys ^^ Although I actually managed to just about do it this morning! Woohoo!Lady_Bahamut

Cool! Persistence does sometimes pay off. :P

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#970 darkcloud6
[QUOTE="langrisser2005"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]i don't think we even know when it's coming out here :cry:, i guess i can always get it from ebay if i can't wait :)latte428

Do you like in the UK?

There's nothing wrong with that!

If I could understand Japanese, I'd be importing a bunch of games (like Crisis Core). Man it takes forever for some games to come out in the other markets....

yeah, if i had enough motivation, the fact that i would be able to play WAY more games and watch WAY more anime, would be plent of reason to learn to speak japanese. i started learning it about a year ago... i should really get back into it, just think of all the extra benefits :D.

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#971 latte428

yeah, if i had enough motivation, the fact that i would be able to play WAY more games and watch WAY more anime, would be plent of reason to learn to speak japanese. i started learning it about a year ago... i should really get back into it, just think of all the extra benefits :D.

darkcloud6

I wish I had time to learn it. Way to go!

I could be finished with Crisis core now....

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#972 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="darkcloud6"]

latte428

I wish I had time to learn it. Way to go!

I could be finished with Crisis core now....

I could be finished with crisis core twice now..
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#973 darkcloud6
yeah, thats true :lol:
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#974 WSGRandomPerson
yeah, thats true :lol:darkcloud6

Well only 28 days left to go...
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#975 latte428

[QUOTE="darkcloud6"]yeah, thats true :lol:WSGRandomPerson

Dang.... That is 28 days TOO MANY!!!!!

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#976 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]yeah, thats true :lol:latte428

hahaha I TOTALLY agree!!!

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#977 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]yeah, thats true :lol:crushgoil

GS posted over 100 new screenshots and a bunch of movies... About time with it coming out in less than a month

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#978 darkcloud6
yeah, i've seen them all, and it just makes me what it that much more :cry:
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#979 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="latte428"]

GS posted over 100 new screenshots and a bunch of movies... About time with it coming out in less than a month

I saw that, but they didn't give it a score...? But they reviewed it. o.O I'm probably just going to read through the review, and not watch the videos.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#980 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="latte428"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="darkcloud6"]yeah, thats true :lol:WSGRandomPerson

I saw that, but they didn't give it a score...? But they reviewed it. o.O I'm probably just going to read through the review, and not watch the videos.

I didn't see the review. I wonder if they started to post it too early and took it down.

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#981 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="latte428"]

I didn't see the review. I wonder if they started to post it too early and took it down.

Maybe..27 days!
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#982 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"]

WSGRandomPerson

Maybe..27 days!

More like 35 days since FF reveiws are usually really late!

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#983 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="latte428"]

latte428

Maybe..27 days!

I meant 27 days until the game is released, but 100 days until FF review.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#984 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="latte428"]

WSGRandomPerson

Maybe..27 days!

I meant 27 days until the game is released, but 100 days until FF review.

I know but your estimate for the review is probably closer :P

26 days now!

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#985 Lady_Bahamut
Now I'm stuck on mission 9-4(I think) on RW XD Any help?
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#986 latte428

Now I'm stuck on mission 9-4(I think) on RW XD Any help?Lady_Bahamut

I can't remember which mission that was.

Who's in it?

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#987 Lady_Bahamut
[spoiler] Myrida(can't remember how to spell her name!) as the Judge of Wings again. I can kill all the monsters okay, it's just when she comes to get me I die in a very short amount of time! Haha [/spoiler]
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#988 latte428

I remember that one.

There was only one thing that I remember from the battle....

[spoiler] Make certain that you control ALL the summoning gates on the map. Once you own them all, basically just beat the day lights out of her. I don't remember her being as difficult as she was when she was judge of wings. If you don't have the gates, then the monsters really take a toll on the party! [/spoiler]

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#989 Lady_Bahamut
I do take all of the summoning gates, but she still kicks my ass XD
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#990 latte428

I do take all of the summoning gates, but she still kicks my ass XDLady_Bahamut

I spent a long time leveling before chapter 9 so maybe my characters were over leveled for the battle. She hurt my guys but I don't remember them dying in either time I played through the game...

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#991 WSGRandomPerson
I do take all of the summoning gates, but she still kicks my ass XDLady_Bahamut

Go back the mission and level up. I had the same problem with that battle, then i leveld up to like 56+ and went back and pwned her. And ontop of that, the battle before that battle your stick on, you get great Forge Items. ( everburns )
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#992 latte428

[QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"]I do take all of the summoning gates, but she still kicks my ass XDWSGRandomPerson

Go back the mission and level up. I had the same problem with that battle, then i leveld up to like 56+ and went back and pwned her. And ontop of that, the battle before that battle your stick on, you get great Forge Items. ( everburns )

Everburns made the best weapons! Definitely worth the time to make...

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#993 darkcloud6
yeah, and you get them well before the end to.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#994 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts

Hey guys. I've been playing FF9 recently. Now I'm at

[spoiler] The Ero Gaza in the Lost Continent. Man, Kuja is a great villain. I wouldn't of thought that he would kidnap Eriko. I like the level design of Gaza. Where it's placed, how it's set up, everything. A funny thing was where I landed it was right across from it, but I walked all around the continent looking for it:P [/spoiler]

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#995 WSGRandomPerson

Hey guys. I've been playing FF9 recently.

IpodHero176

Kuja is very manly, BTW. :)

( Had to cut out the spoiler, because it's not a well-formed HTML. )
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#996 pikastar

Hey guys, I need a bit of help on the battle with Feolthanos in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant wings

[spoiler] My team consists of Llyud, Penelo, Vaan, Ashe, and Filo. I defeat both of Felothanos arms then go up the stairs and start attacking the last part. Then Bahamut is summoned and Feolthanos uses his beam attack, and I end up dieing. Is there a better team combo I should use? Ive tried some others but nothing seems to be working. What espers should I use and is there a strategy I am missing on this part of the mission? [/spoiler]

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#997 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

I'm thinking of what next Sqaure Enix title I'd be probably getting! I'm not sure exactly but has anybody played that Project Sylpheed? I always seem to come across it and always wondered how it was like, considering it looks very different to games they make, any good?

Whats going to be everyones next Square Enix Title Purchase? :D

langrisser2005

I played the demo for Project Sylpheed but I thought it was a bit weird...I have since considered getting it just to see what the rest of the game is like, but I don't know yet. It is very unlike any other SE game I have ever played!

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#998 latte428

Hey guys, I need a bit of help on the battle with Feolthanos in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant wings

pikastar

There is a bit of strategy for the last part of the battle...

[spoiler] You need to keep someone alive to regen the fallen members. There is a safe spot on the right hand side of the stairs (not on the stairs but below them very near the top). Place Penelo and Llyud there to keep them alive. When the beam attack comes, those 2 will survive to resurrect the others. There isn't an method that I've found to keep them alive. That attack is just crazy strong. I just picked my fav Espers for the attack. There was any weaknesses that I remember... [/spoiler]

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#999 pikastar
[QUOTE="pikastar"]

latte428

There is a bit of strategy for the last part of the battle...

Ok thanks! ill try that when I get done with a few things first :D

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1000 latte428
[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]

Hey guys. I've been playing FF9 recently.

WSGRandomPerson

Kuja is very manly, BTW. :)

( Had to cut out the spoiler, because it's not a well-formed HTML. )

:lol:

Ahhh... Kuja and his manly thong!