crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#851 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

Im not sure if ill be getting Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate. I do have Crisis Core on preorder :D Went the first day you could do it at Gamestop. For my DS though I think ill probably be waiting for an english version FFIV.pikastar

Haha yeah, I've had Crisis Core preordered since June 2006... so I really really really want my copy. They even took my preorder off the computer once because they remove preorders that haven't been picked up within a year of ordering it. Luckily I was friends with the manager and she did the paper work to put my order back in *whew*

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#852 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

[QUOTE="pikastar"]Im not sure if ill be getting Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate. I do have Crisis Core on preorder :D Went the first day you could do it at Gamestop. For my DS though I think ill probably be waiting for an english version FFIV.WSGRandomPerson

I'm still waiting on...
Final Fantasy IV DS
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
Kingdom Hearts 358/2
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
..and Dissidia : Final Fantasy

I cant wait for all of those too! Except maybe FFTA2...might not get that one. I havent even finished FFT:WotL yet

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#853 latte428
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]

[QUOTE="pikastar"]Im not sure if ill be getting Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate. I do have Crisis Core on preorder :D Went the first day you could do it at Gamestop. For my DS though I think ill probably be waiting for an english version FFIV.pikastar

I'm still waiting on...
Final Fantasy IV DS
Kingdom Hearts 358/2

I cant wait for all of those too! Except maybe FFTA2...might not get that one. I havent even finished FFT:WotL yet

WotL takes FOREVER to finish (think mine was just over 100 hours) but it was a very good game.

I want A2. I just hope it is as good as WotL....

SquareEnix994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#854 SquareEnix994
Member since 2008 • 226 Posts
I finished it both on psx and on psp...i think i had a harder time on psp i dont know if they actually increased the difficulty or maybe i am just getting old:P
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#855 latte428

I finished it both on psx and on psp...i think i had a harder time on psp i dont know if they actually increased the difficulty or maybe i am just getting old:PSquareEnix994

I played a part of the game on the PS but it also seemed to be harder on the PSP...

Maybe it is also my old age memory....

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#856 pikastar
If anyone who is interested in hearing some of the english voice acting in Crisis Core, there are 2 videos up over at IGN. I think it sounds wonderful so far!
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#857 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
[QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]

[QUOTE="pikastar"]Im not sure if ill be getting Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate. I do have Crisis Core on preorder :D Went the first day you could do it at Gamestop. For my DS though I think ill probably be waiting for an english version FFIV.latte428

I'm still waiting on...
Final Fantasy IV DS
Kingdom Hearts 358/2

WotL takes FOREVER to finish (think mine was just over 100 hours) but it was a very good game.

It took me around 96 hours. But i was dissapointed with the difficulty, it was way to easy for me...
SquareEnix994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#858 SquareEnix994

-for crisi core i dont want to watch any preview or any sound/soundtrack from it i just dont want to spoil the fun.

-in FF tactics it took me *looking at old saved games*on PSX 126hrs on PSP 89hr.... it was so worth it:P

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#859 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]

[QUOTE="pikastar"]Im not sure if ill be getting Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate. I do have Crisis Core on preorder :D Went the first day you could do it at Gamestop. For my DS though I think ill probably be waiting for an english version FFIV.WSGRandomPerson

I'm still waiting on...
Final Fantasy IV DS
Kingdom Hearts 358/2

It took me around 96 hours. But i was dissapointed with the difficulty, it was way to easy for me...

I'm a leveler so I really didn't have any issues with WotL either.

Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#860 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]

[QUOTE="pikastar"]Im not sure if ill be getting Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate. I do have Crisis Core on preorder :D Went the first day you could do it at Gamestop. For my DS though I think ill probably be waiting for an english version FFIV.latte428

I'm still waiting on...
Final Fantasy IV DS
Kingdom Hearts 358/2

I'm a leveler so I really didn't have any issues with WotL either.

In that sense me neither, did you know that a cellphone game related with FFT A2 was released here?

All the upcoming portable SEE game look amazing, specially Ring of Fates and Crisis Core.

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861 pikastar

-for crisi core i dont want to watch any preview or any sound/soundtrack from it i just dont want to spoil the fun.

-in FF tactics it took me *looking at old saved games*on PSX 126hrs on PSP 89hr.... it was so worth it:P

SquareEnix994

I can understand not wanting to spoil it :D I just couldnt stop myself from watching them, they are only a total of 2 minutes together and really dont give you much information. I just had to know lol.

I never played FF Tactics on PSX...so the PSP version is my first time through it. Im having some difficulties because the strategy games really arent my favorite, I havent played many. But its final fantasy so I know once I figure everything out it will be awesome.

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#862 latte428

Just have to say that I finally finished FFIX and loved it. Man that last battle was a drag!

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#863 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts

Just have to say that I finally finished FFIX and loved it. Man that last battle was a drag!

latte428

Congrats! How long did you take to finish it all? What did you think of the game overall?

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#864 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"]

langrisser2005

Congrats! How long did you take to finish it all? What did you think of the game overall?

Over 40 hours (43 or so I think). I loved it. It didn't beat FFX or FFVII but it is a very close 3rd.

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#865 crushgoil
[QUOTE="SquareEnix994"]

pikastar

I can understand not wanting to spoil it :D I just couldnt stop myself from watching them, they are only a total of 2 minutes together and really dont give you much information. I just had to know lol.

I never played FF Tactics on PSX...so the PSP version is my first time through it. Im having some difficulties because the strategy games really arent my favorite, I havent played many. But its final fantasy so I know once I figure everything out it will be awesome.

I couldn't wait for the game any longer, so I watched all the cutscenes in Japanese with English subtitles... so I pretty well know all of Crisis Core. I'm still excited to play it though :)

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#866 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="SquareEnix994"]

crushgoil

I couldn't wait for the game any longer, so I watched all the cutscenes in Japanese with English subtitles... so I pretty well know all of Crisis Core. I'm still excited to play it though :)

Why wouldn't someone want to watch spoilers about crisis core. Everyone already knows what happens in the end (FFVII)..o.O
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#867 pikastar

Why wouldn't someone want to watch spoilers about crisis core. Everyone already knows what happens in the end (FFVII)..o.O
WSGRandomPerson

Just because the end is known doesnt mean someone doesnt want to spoil the expereince of playing through the game without knowing the details. For some its like reading Cliff notes and then reading the whole book. If you know exactly how the conclusion came to be will it be as fun to read the details as opposed to not knowing the little surprise that get you to the end? Im not saying one way is better then the other, its all personal preference. Some like to know before and others would like to find out only when they can play it.

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868 latte428

pikastar

Just because the end is known doesnt mean someone doesnt want to spoil the expereince of playing through the game without knowing the details. For some its like reading Cliff notes and then reading the whole book. If you know exactly how the conclusion came to be will it be as fun to read the details as opposed to not knowing the little surprise that get you to the end? Im not saying one way is better then the other, its all personal preference. Some like to know before and others would like to find out only when they can play it.

True.

I've done both but decided that I'd rather get the story as I play.

Having done it both ways, I can see the appeal in knowing and not knowing the story...

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#869 langrisser2005
[QUOTE="pikastar"]

latte428

True.

I've done both but decided that I'd rather get the story as I play.

Having done it both ways, I can see the appeal in knowing and not knowing the story...

Same here, even though I know what will happen, I rather not know what happens in the game still. Besides I think SE know about this and have gone their ways to make sure we will still be blown away with a spectacular story! It's better not to know because you don't have as much interest or excitement when you play it, knowing what will happen, best to keep it under your hat ;)

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#870 pikastar
For anyone who is interested, the official US website for Crisis Core is now up and running! site is www.crisiscore.com
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871 WSGRandomPerson
For anyone who is interested, the official US website for Crisis Core is now up and running! site is www.crisiscore.compikastar

Yeah, i was reading about it on pspfanboy.com. It seems to tell people the story for FFVII:CC, just incase people never played FFVII.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#872 latte428

Yeah! SE anounce that World's End is coming to the NA market.

Another RPG that I need to find time for....

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#873 WSGRandomPerson

Yeah! SE anounce that World's End is coming to the NA market.

Another RPG that I need to find time for....

latte428

Not me, i'm not to interested in that game at all really...i'm still wondering what console KHIII will be released on. Since it's rumored to hit the Wii...which would suck, and make me have to buy the Wii.
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#874 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

I don't understand why people are even talking of KH3 yet. Nomura is far too busy right now to even think of it. Besides, you have 3 KH games on the way. Wait untill those have come out before you start talking of KH3.

Amazon delivered my copy of FFXII:RW today! Right on the day it's out! So far I've died alot XD I think I'm going to be doing alot of that >_>

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#875 latte428

I don't understand why people are even talking of KH3 yet. Nomura is far too busy right now to even think of it. Besides, you have 3 KH games on the way. Wait untill those have come out before you start talking of KH3.

Amazon delivered my copy of FFXII:RW today! Right on the day it's out! So far I've died alot XD I think I'm going to be doing alot of that >_>

Lady_Bahamut

RW is really good at killing characters! And you will being seeing that through out the game! :D

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#876 pikastar

Lady_Bahamut

I love FFXII:RW! I finally got past the 8-4 mission last night. It was close too, I only had Ashe left and she was barely hanging on. Now im doing Tomaj's missions before going on to chapter 9.

Soul_Of_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#877 Soul_Of_Snake
Member since 2006 • 640 Posts
Got Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings :D:D:D:D:D Cant wait to play it later
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#878 latte428

Got Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings :D:D:D:D:D Cant wait to play it laterSoul_Of_Snake

Congrats!

RW is an awesome game!!!!

langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#879 langrisser2005

I'm thinking of what next Sqaure Enix title I'd be probably getting! I'm not sure exactly but has anybody played that Project Sylpheed? I always seem to come across it and always wondered how it was like, considering it looks very different to games they make, any good?

Whats going to be everyones next Square Enix Title Purchase? :D

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#880 crushgoil

I'm thinking of what next Sqaure Enix title I'd be probably getting! I'm not sure exactly but has anybody played that Project Sylpheed? I always seem to come across it and always wondered how it was like, considering it looks very different to games they make, any good?

langrisser2005

I think I'll buy The World Ends With You, next.

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#881 latte428
[QUOTE="langrisser2005"]

crushgoil

I think I'll buy The World Ends With You, next.

Same here. I've been waiting for the NA release of this one.

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#882 pikastar

langrisser2005

For me it will be Crisis Core

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#883 crushgoil
[QUOTE="langrisser2005"]

pikastar

I preordered Crisis Core so long ago that I don't even consider it a purchase anymore.. just something they owe me ;)

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#884 pikastar
[QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="langrisser2005"]

crushgoil

I preordered Crisis Core so long ago that I don't even consider it a purchase anymore.. just something they owe me ;)

Lol! I just have the 5 dollar deposit on it, dang I cant wait to play it :D

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#885 Lady_Bahamut

It'll probably be... The World Ends With You.

...when it gets an English release date >_>

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#886 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="langrisser2005"]

pikastar

Wow, that reminds me of a story. I put 5 dollars down on FFVII:AC before it came out, i put it down on Christmas Eve. I've never payed the full amount to this day, i wonder if i'll be able to go pay it off and grab it. ( Yes i know, just never got around to it. )

Anyways, my next game with be Crisis Core.
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#887 Lady_Bahamut
I must say, I'm having quite alot of fun with FFXII:RW. I've NEVER played a RTS before and I find the change refreshing!
AlmightyMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#888 AlmightyMax
Member since 2007 • 1087 Posts
It'll probably be... The World Ends With You.

...when it gets an English release date >_>Lady_Bahamut

April 22nd!

That'll be my next purchase too, followed by The Last Remnant. (I don't think I've been able to post here without mentioning that game. Can you tell I'm excited?)

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#889 latte428
[QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"] It'll probably be... The World Ends With You.

...when it gets an English release date >_>AlmightyMax

April 22nd!

That'll be my next purchase too, followed by The Last Remnant. (I don't think I've been able to post here without mentioning that game. Can you tell I'm excited?)

This game looks AWESOME but there has been so little news lately.

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#890 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
[QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="langrisser2005"]

WSGRandomPerson

Wow, that reminds me of a story. I put 5 dollars down on FFVII:AC before it came out, i put it down on Christmas Eve. I've never payed the full amount to this day, i wonder if i'll be able to go pay it off and grab it. ( Yes i know, just never got around to it. )

Anyways, my next game with be Crisis Core.

Crisis Core is third in line in my games to get list *first is Lost Odyssey and second is Super Smash Bros Brawl*
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#891 Lady_Bahamut
[QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"] It'll probably be... The World Ends With You.

...when it gets an English release date >_>AlmightyMax

April 22nd!

Ah, perhaps I missed an important word out of that sentence.

When it gets an EUROPEAN release date >_>

Soul_Of_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#892 Soul_Of_Snake
Member since 2006 • 640 Posts
I must say, I'm having quite alot of fun with FFXII:RW. I've NEVER played a RTS before and I find the change refreshing!Lady_Bahamut
Same here! :D After getting used to the controls and certain battle strategies, its a bloody good laugh
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#893 latte428
[QUOTE="AlmightyMax"][QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"] It'll probably be... The World Ends With You.

...when it gets an English release date >_>Lady_Bahamut

April 22nd!

Ah, perhaps I missed an important word out of that sentence.

When it gets an EUROPEAN release date >_>

Second quarter of 08 isn't exactly descriptive. Hopefully Europe will have a date now that NA does.

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#894 Lady_Bahamut
2nd quarter? There's an ad for TWEWY in the back of FFXII:RW's instruction book and it says spring!
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#895 latte428

2nd quarter? There's an ad for TWEWY in the back of FFXII:RW's instruction book and it says spring!Lady_Bahamut

That was the only time frame I could find on the web, GS or other gaming sites....

Although technically April is 2nd quarter so maybe it will be close to the NA release date.

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#896 Lady_Bahamut

[QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"]2nd quarter? There's an ad for TWEWY in the back of FFXII:RW's instruction book and it says spring!latte428

That was the only time frame I could find on the web, GS or other gaming sites....

Although technically April is 2nd quarter so maybe it will be close to the NA release date.

Oh is it? I didn't know that. I just assume the "quarters" are spring, summer etc :P

SquareEnix994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#897 SquareEnix994
The world ends with you? what will it be about? and on whitch console...(i feel like a kid....never heard of this game before...)
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#898 WSGRandomPerson
The world ends with you? what will it be about? and on whitch console...(i feel like a kid....never heard of this game before...)SquareEnix994

It's on the DS, but i don't know anything about the actual game.
AlmightyMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#899 AlmightyMax
Member since 2007 • 1087 Posts
Think 'Die Hard with a Vengance' set in Tokyo starring a fifteen-year-old who can read minds. Its got a frantic battle system and a Jet Set Radio art style/soundtrack.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#900 latte428
It should be interesting as SE hasn't really made a game setup like this before...