Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#901 latte428
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts
[QUOTE="latte428"]

[QUOTE="Lady_Bahamut"]2nd quarter? There's an ad for TWEWY in the back of FFXII:RW's instruction book and it says spring!Lady_Bahamut

That was the only time frame I could find on the web, GS or other gaming sites....

Although technically April is 2nd quarter so maybe it will be close to the NA release date.

Oh is it? I didn't know that. I just assume the "quarters" are spring, summer etc :P

I had no idea what quarters were until I helped do the finances at a company I worked for. Now the general quarters of the year are permanently burned in my mind! :P

SquareEnix994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#902 SquareEnix994
Member since 2008 • 226 Posts
The World Ends With You---->a new road for SE, i hope it is worth the enigma of a new game genre...i hope it is not another driving emotion type-S (Square was not made to create racing game)
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#903 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

The World Ends With You---->a new road for SE, i hope it is worth the enigma of a new game genre...i hope it is not another driving emotion type-S (Square was not made to create racing game)SquareEnix994

I think it a action RPG. I simply can't wait for it. The artstyle look great, and the battles looks crazy.

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#904 latte428

[QUOTE="SquareEnix994"]The World Ends With You---->a new road for SE, i hope it is worth the enigma of a new game genre...i hope it is not another driving emotion type-S (Square was not made to create racing game)Wanderer5

I think it a action RPG. I simply can't wait for it. The artstyle look great, and the battles looks crazy.

It does look really good and it is not quite as big of a departure as a racing game. More the setting and some of the other elements are quite different from a normal SE game.

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#905 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts
i just finished FFXII and i was comparing it to FFX, and this is what i came up with. FFXII takes a lot more time to completely finish but its easier then FFX. all the bosses, mainly optional bosses are a lot easier then the optional bosses in FFX, but it takes a lot longer to get to them and to beat them. also, to totally finish the game takes a hell of a lot of time and patience do useless things (i'm mainly referring to the skypirates den), whereas when lvling up in FFX, although it took a long time, everything you did was working towards defeating the hardest bosses (dark aeons. obviously this isn't true for people in america :P).
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#906 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

FFXII: RW spoiler?

[spoiler] Wooooooooah! There's the FFXII Bahamut I've been waiting for!!! I'm happy now [/spoiler]

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#907 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts

Congrats. :lol: I missed him when i played through it somehow.

Oh Latte, i can't take a sick day after FFVII:CC. It seems the game comes out the day right after my easter vacation. So that won't be able to happen. :[ Damn!
Lisandro_v22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#908 Lisandro_v22
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts

I'm playing FF6 Advance. I'm training my team up for Kefka(the main team I use is a little overleveled, but the others aren't).IpodHero176

I finished it last week right now it's my favorite Final fantasy (i have played from 6, 7, 8, 9, X-2) and i haven't finished 9 I hate that game, I played it after 7 with really high spectations and feel like the story line was boring maybe it got better I will never know i dropped at the first or second savepoint I saw, (in a forest i think) I just bought X and I'm going to play it as soon as someone lend me a PS2 (cause i sold mine) and I'm definitely gonna play XII too.

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#909 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

UGH! *chucks FF:XII Revenant Wings out the window* Finally get past 8-4 and now Im stuck again...grrrr.

Sorry just needed to rant :D Ill get past it soon just frustrating me at the moment, I really do love Revenant Wings. Anyone have a favorite team combo in the game? Im liking Vaan, Ashe, Balthier, Lluyd and Penelo the most. Only really use the others to keep my esper level up.

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#910 WSGRandomPerson

UGH! *chucks FF:XII Revenant Wings out the window* Finally get past 8-4 and now Im stuck again...grrrr.

Sorry just needed to rant :D Ill get past it soon just frustrating me at the moment, I really do love Revenant Wings. Anyone have a favorite team combo in the game? Im liking Vaan, Ashe, Balthier, Lluyd and Penelo the most. Only really use the others to keep my esper level up.

pikastar

I used the team you get in the beginning ( Vaan,Penelo,Kytes,Filo,Llyud. ) It seemed good enough to beat the game.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#911 latte428
[QUOTE="pikastar"]

WSGRandomPerson

I used the team you get in the beginning ( Vaan,Penelo,Kytes,Filo,Llyud. ) It seemed good enough to beat the game.

Same here.I used this party whenever they were all available.

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#912 latte428

Oh Latte, i can't take a sick day after FFVII:CC. It seems the game comes out the day right after my easter vacation. So that won't be able to happen. :[ Damn!
WSGRandomPerson

Dang that sucks! I'm still hoping to have enough vacation to take that day off. Right now that is my plan but if not, my employer doesn't care what I bring in or do during my breaks so I'll just play at work and all night!

I noticed that they are releasing a guide so I've got that pre-ordered also.

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#913 WSGRandomPerson

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]

latte428

Dang that sucks! I'm still hoping to have enough vacation to take that day off. Right now that is my plan but if not, my employer doesn't care what I bring in or do during my breaks so I'll just play at work and all night!

A guide. Tempting. Hopefully i'll be able to trade in some old UMDs, and maybe my 32MB MS for the strategy guide. Damn you square, you want all the money i own.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#914 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"]

WSGRandomPerson

A guide. Tempting. Hopefully i'll be able to trade in some old UMDs, and maybe my 32MB MS for the strategy guide. Damn you square, you want all the money i own.

Amazon is selling it for less than $13 USD. With my pre-order discount, it was only 11.62.

I can understand about the money. Of all the game makers, they have more of my cash then anyone else!!!

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#915 darkcloud6

pikastar

i like kytes the most by far, he was more then useful to me with his magic.

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#916 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="latte428"]

latte428

Amazon is selling it for less than $13 USD. With my pre-order discount, it was only 11.62.

I can understand about the money. Of all the game makers, they have more of my cash then anyone else!!!

I've been hearing around they TBA'd FFVII:CC. Even though i see March 25th around.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#917 latte428

I've been hearing around they TBA'd FFVII:CC. Even though i see March 25th around.
WSGRandomPerson

All the sites are still the 25th. I hope those rumors are not true.

Anyone got Dragaon Quest Swords yet?

Mine just came today and the controls are really easy so far.

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#918 pikastar

latte428

The official site still says March 25. They sure as heck better not delay it! I can barely stand waiting for the March 25th date

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#919 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"]

pikastar

The official site still says March 25. They sure as heck better not delay it! I can barely stand waiting for the March 25th date

They better not change it! I'm planning my vacation to play this one! :D

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#920 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="latte428"]

latte428

If they delay this, i'm going to sqaure personally. xD
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#921 latte428

WSGRandomPerson

Hmmm... Not a bad idea....They'd probably ignore us but I'd feel better yelling at them! :D

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#922 latte428

I know Freya asked me about this so I thought I'd post this here in case anyone else is also interested in Dragon Quest Swords.

My copy arrived yesterday and I spent a little over an hour with it last night.

The graphics are just like DQVIII as are the background musics.

The controls are the best part so far (besides it being a DQ game! :P) It is really easy to attack and defend with the Wii mote. Some of the other controls are a little harder to use since they use the 1 and 2 buttons on the bottom of the remote but these are generally not in battle or during a pause in battle so you can move your hand.

I'm liking how SE did the controls. It makes nice use of the Wiimote without feeling tacked on. Attacks are done holding A and swinging the remote to simulate the slash of the sword. Blocking is done with the B and pointing at the screen where you want to block the attack. Magic attacks cause a red icon to appear so you know where to block those attacks.

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#923 WSGRandomPerson

latte428

Hmmm... Not a bad idea....They'd probably ignore us but I'd feel better yelling at them! :D

I'll threaten them with my post count.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#924 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"]

WSGRandomPerson

I'll threaten them with my post count.

I'll join my posts and we'll have 10000 things to threaten them with!

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#925 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
[QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="latte428"]

WSGRandomPerson

I wouldnt complain-cause theirs already a glut of games I wanna play at the same time XD
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#926 latte428

I wouldnt complain-cause theirs already a glut of games I wanna play at the same time XDCronaroth

There are a lot of good games coming between now and CC's release but that is still the top game I want.

Delays on games this close to release always bug me....

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#927 WSGRandomPerson

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]

I wouldnt complain-cause theirs already a glut of games I wanna play at the same time XDlatte428

There are a lot of good games coming between now and CC's release but that is still the top game I want.

Now i know how that guy would feel like on youtube. ( you know who i'm talking about latte. )
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#928 pikastar

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]

I wouldnt complain-cause theirs already a glut of games I wanna play at the same time XDlatte428

I agree. March is gonna be an insane month. But I dont want any game more than Crisis Core

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#929 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="latte428"]

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]

I wouldnt complain-cause theirs already a glut of games I wanna play at the same time XDpikastar

I agree. March is gonna be an insane month. But I dont want any game more than Crisis Core

Same here, depends. Inless Sqaure decides to pop out FFIVDS this month too. Then i'll be grabbing that too.
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#930 darkcloud6
[QUOTE="latte428"]

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]

I wouldnt complain-cause theirs already a glut of games I wanna play at the same time XDpikastar

same here, but when it comes out, i'll have to get a psp as well (and FFT)... thats going to be an expensive day for me :?

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#931 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"]

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]

I wouldnt complain-cause theirs already a glut of games I wanna play at the same time XDWSGRandomPerson

Now i know how that guy would feel like on youtube. ( you know who i'm talking about latte. )

NOT HIM.... The voice...My eyes.... ARUGH!!!

March just has too many good games coming out. It is going to be expensive!

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#932 pikastar
[QUOTE="pikastar"][QUOTE="latte428"]

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]

I wouldnt complain-cause theirs already a glut of games I wanna play at the same time XDWSGRandomPerson

Same here, depends. Inless Sqaure decides to pop out FFIVDS this month too. Then i'll be grabbing that too.

FFIV is the game Im most looking forward to after Crisis Core. I doubt we will get it in March though, as far as I have heard it is still TBA.

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#933 latte428

FFIV is the game Im most looking forward to after Crisis Core. I doubt we will get it in March though, as far as I have heard it is still TBA.

pikastar

I have to admit that I was interested in it just to see the characters but now that my GBA cartridge is damaged, I'll be getting it to replay.

I hope SE sets a release for it soon

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#934 darkcloud6
i played the GBA version a few months ago, so i'm not REALLY looking forward to it, i probably will get it eventually though, just because it will look better ;).
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#935 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="pikastar"]

latte428

I have to admit that I was interested in it just to see the characters but now that my GBA cartridge is damaged, I'll be getting it to replay.

Yes, SE has too. Same with FFTA2,KH:BBS, and KH:358/2D. Just so i know when i need all the money i'm saving up.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#936 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="pikastar"]

WSGRandomPerson

Yes, SE has too. Same with FFTA2,KH:BBS, and KH:358/2D. Just so i know when i need all the money i'm saving up.

SE's release meter does seem to perfectly match the large drains on my finances! :P

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#937 pikastar

...And now for your Crisis Core update - brought to you by Ashe (a.k.a Pikastar) :D

Gametrailers has a few english gamplay videos straight from the GDC '08. A few of them also have more voice acting, only Zack and Angeal. Sounds really good though. The videos seem to have been taken while someone is playing it at one of the booths so its not the greatest quality. In one of them I can even hear someone else nearby playing Patapon LOL. But if anyone is interested in watching them I thougt Id spread the word ^_^

latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#938 latte428
Thanks Ashe!
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#939 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="pikastar"]

latte428

SE's release meter does seem to perfectly match the large drains on my finances! :P

Yes it does. It's even harder for the people ( like me ) without a job.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#940 latte428
[QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="latte428"][QUOTE="pikastar"]

WSGRandomPerson

Yes it does. It's even harder for the people ( like me ) without a job.

No job does really reduce the pool of money!

Even with a good job, these mass releases of really good games is a major $$$ issue. Even if I had to walk to work for weeks though, I would still be first in line for FF:CC!! :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5c23bfe170d95
deactivated-5c23bfe170d95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#941 deactivated-5c23bfe170d95
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

I'm tired of waiting!!!:evil: I wish CC came out right now!!!

darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#942 darkcloud6
*sigh* don't we all :(
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#943 latte428

I hate waiting for games also!

It would be so great if CC was already here. I wouldn't be online now that's for sure! :P

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#944 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts
FFXII:RW can either be okay or it can get stupidly hard >_>
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#945 darkcloud6

yeah, i was going fine through the entire game... then i got to the last boss [spoiler] (with bahamut. i only died when he came out :x). [/spoiler] i had to do so much lvling to get to a lvl where i could do it, it was very annoying.

Lady_Bahamut/Freya edit: Spoiler tags added as you've just stated something of a spoiler for the last boss

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#946 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

It would be so great if CC was already here. I wouldn't be online now that's for sure! :P

latte428

HAHA neither would I!!

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#947 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="latte428"]

crushgoil

HAHA neither would I!!

Same here.
latte428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#948 latte428
[QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="latte428"]

WSGRandomPerson

HAHA neither would I!!

Same here.

My PSP would definitely be rather warm right now from running for over 12 hours! :P

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#949 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="latte428"]

latte428

HAHA neither would I!!

Same here.

My PSP would definitely be rather warm right now from running for over 12 hours! :P

My PSP hasn't seen the light of day in a very long time. So i'm waiting to get my hands on that game.
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#950 pikastar
[QUOTE="crushgoil"][QUOTE="latte428"]

WSGRandomPerson

HAHA neither would I!!

Same here.

I wouldnt be either :D 30 days left! I need a countdown timer on my profile with the days, hour, minutes, and seconds lol