NFL: Who is the Most Valuable Player? Brady, Manning, Peterson or RG3?

• 173 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50646 Posts

You people need to agree on a damn definition then we can actually debate who deserves it

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

MVP should be most valuable. It doesn't mean Most Valuable Player if it meant best player, otherwise it would be BP.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Chutebox  Online

Too many to choose from for mvp. A **** load come to mind. Rg3, brady, peyton, luck, ap, von miller, jj, a. Smith, rodgers.....

Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
I hate the 'where would this team be without him' argument. It depends too much on speculation and the make up of the team. The Bears haven't won a single game without Jay Culter for the last two years. MJD accounted for a higher percentage of his team's total yards than any other player last year.
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
The argument against Peyton in here is a joke. The Broncos made the playoffs last year, cool.. with a f*ckin 8-8 record. Their offense was a joke and a half. How many 3 and outs did that sh*t average last year? Like 8? Peyton is coming off neck surgery that could've ended his career, oh but that's no big deal. Not only that he went to a new team where he has to build chemistry with different players and a different set of coaches. Oh and by the way he's got 10 wins again with all those things considered. That's not a big deal? GTFO! You wanna argue Brady and AP, that's fine and it is arguable. But to say Peyton shouldn't be in the conversation is just plain stupid and it begs the question, do you idiots watch football? F*cking wastes!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

The argument against Peyton in here is a joke. The Broncos made the playoffs last year, cool.. with a f*ckin 8-8 record. Their offense was a joke and a half. How many 3 and outs did that sh*t average last year? Like 8? Peyton is coming off neck surgery that could've ended his career, oh but that's no big deal. Not only that he went to a new team where he has to build chemistry with different players and a different set of coaches. Oh and by the way he's got 10 wins again with all those things considered. That's not a big deal? GTFO! You wanna argue Brady and AP, that's fine and it is arguable. But to say Peyton shouldn't be in the conversation is just plain stupid and it begs the question, do you idiots watch football? F*cking wastes!Bobbles
I'm not sure if anybody is saying he don't deserve to be in the conversation, but I don't think he earns one of the top two spots.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]The argument against Peyton in here is a joke. The Broncos made the playoffs last year, cool.. with a f*ckin 8-8 record. Their offense was a joke and a half. How many 3 and outs did that sh*t average last year? Like 8? Peyton is coming off neck surgery that could've ended his career, oh but that's no big deal. Not only that he went to a new team where he has to build chemistry with different players and a different set of coaches. Oh and by the way he's got 10 wins again with all those things considered. That's not a big deal? GTFO! You wanna argue Brady and AP, that's fine and it is arguable. But to say Peyton shouldn't be in the conversation is just plain stupid and it begs the question, do you idiots watch football? F*cking wastes!sherman-tank1

I'm not sure if anybody is saying he don't deserve to be in the conversation, but I don't think he earns one of the top two spots.

Yeah right, if you take him away and put Tebow back on the team the division isn't won and no one takes them serious in the playoffs. They are a SB contender with Manning and their defense is better with him. Their defense would be on the field for 40 minutes a game and wear down with Tebow. I expect dumb sh*t from you though, so it's not surprising. Your argument against him is the same stupid argument against Brady.
36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

The argument against Peyton in here is a joke. The Broncos made the playoffs last year, cool.. with a f*ckin 8-8 record. Their offense was a joke and a half. How many 3 and outs did that sh*t average last year? Like 8? Peyton is coming off neck surgery that could've ended his career, oh but that's no big deal. Not only that he went to a new team where he has to build chemistry with different players and a different set of coaches. Oh and by the way he's got 10 wins again with all those things considered. That's not a big deal? GTFO! You wanna argue Brady and AP, that's fine and it is arguable. But to say Peyton shouldn't be in the conversation is just plain stupid and it begs the question, do you idiots watch football? F*cking wastes!Bobbles

Can't believe I actually agree with this mofo.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

Too many to choose from for mvp. A **** load come to mind. Rg3, brady, peyton, luck, ap, von miller, jj, a. Smith, rodgers.....

Chutebox

:lol: GJ dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]The argument against Peyton in here is a joke. The Broncos made the playoffs last year, cool.. with a f*ckin 8-8 record. Their offense was a joke and a half. How many 3 and outs did that sh*t average last year? Like 8? Peyton is coming off neck surgery that could've ended his career, oh but that's no big deal. Not only that he went to a new team where he has to build chemistry with different players and a different set of coaches. Oh and by the way he's got 10 wins again with all those things considered. That's not a big deal? GTFO! You wanna argue Brady and AP, that's fine and it is arguable. But to say Peyton shouldn't be in the conversation is just plain stupid and it begs the question, do you idiots watch football? F*cking wastes!Bobbles

Yeah right, if you take him away and put Tebow back on the team the division isn't won and no one takes them serious in the playoffs. They are a SB contender with Manning and their defense is better with him. Their defense would be on the field for 40 minutes a game and wear down with Tebow. I expect dumb sh*t from you though, so it's not surprising. Your argument against him is the same stupid argument against Brady.

Ok, but you take AP out of Minnesota and they would probably be winless right now. Take Brady out of New England and they would be worse than the Dolphins. I believe the Broncos would still be playoff contenders with Tebow because ther division is so shi!t.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Put_in_Kitna

[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]I'm not sure if anybody is saying he don't deserve to be in the conversation, but I don't think he earns one of the top two spots.

sherman-tank1

Ok, but you take AP out of Minnesota and they would probably be winless right now. Take Brady out of New England and they would be worse than the Dolphins. I believe the Broncos would still be playoff contenders with Tebow because ther division is so shi!t.

So what is your point? Punish Manning because his division is crap? Guess what you leave AP in Minnesotta and they still won't win the division. Point again?

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]I'm not sure if anybody is saying he don't deserve to be in the conversation, but I don't think he earns one of the top two spots.

sherman-tank1

Oh yeah? They went 11-5 with Matt Cassel BETTER than 8-8 Denver with Tim Tebow, Brady is a product of the system. You POS, this argument stinks and you know it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"] Yeah right, if you take him away and put Tebow back on the team the division isn't won and no one takes them serious in the playoffs. They are a SB contender with Manning and their defense is better with him. Their defense would be on the field for 40 minutes a game and wear down with Tebow. I expect dumb sh*t from you though, so it's not surprising. Your argument against him is the same stupid argument against Brady.Put_in_Kitna

So what is your point? Punish Manning because his division is crap? Guess what you leave AP in Minnesotta and they still won't win the division. Point again?

Yeah I am in a way using that against Manning. Not his fault but it is something you have to take account of when it comes to MVP. Anyways, the point is that the dropoff from with to without AP in the Vikings is greater than with to without Manning in the Broncos. MVP doesn't always have to come from a division winner.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"] Yeah right, if you take him away and put Tebow back on the team the division isn't won and no one takes them serious in the playoffs. They are a SB contender with Manning and their defense is better with him. Their defense would be on the field for 40 minutes a game and wear down with Tebow. I expect dumb sh*t from you though, so it's not surprising. Your argument against him is the same stupid argument against Brady.Bobbles

Oh yeah? They went 11-5 with Matt Cassel BETTER than 8-8 Denver with Tim Tebow, Brady is a product of the system. You POS, this argument stinks and you know it.

The Patriots were much better in 2008 than they are now. The secondary sucks, the run game can not find success if the constant threat of a Hall of Fame QB isn't there, and the passing game is limited to short to medium passes because the Patriots lack the recieving core to stretch the field. Denver has a much better secondary, pass rush, and recieving core.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#65 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

I disagree about Brady, them man has only thrown four INT's on the season. He doesn't make mistakes and slices and dices defenses like nobodies business. The Pats also didn't make the playoffs in that 11-5 year because they lost to division opponents the have consistenly beaten with Brady.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"] Yeah right, if you take him away and put Tebow back on the team the division isn't won and no one takes them serious in the playoffs. They are a SB contender with Manning and their defense is better with him. Their defense would be on the field for 40 minutes a game and wear down with Tebow. I expect dumb sh*t from you though, so it's not surprising. Your argument against him is the same stupid argument against Brady.Bobbles

The Broncos went 7-4 in games Tebow started though, and Cassel's proven he can be good outside of Belichick's system, seieng as his best season came in 2010 with Kansas City when he had a Quarterback rating over 90 and led the team to the playoffs, while Tebow can't even beat out Mark Sanchez for a starting job. Also, the team around Cassel (that was for the most part the same exact roster that had gone 18-1 the previous year) was also obviously superior to the team around Tim Tebow in Denver. And how are you going to say "Brady's a product of the system" when Belichick (like any coach) has had losing records when he didn't have a great talent, and with the fact that he's had success for over a decade with many different starting receivers, Tight Ends, and Offensive Lines of varying talent levels.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]Ok, but you take AP out of Minnesota and they would probably be winless right now. Take Brady out of New England and they would be worse than the Dolphins. I believe the Broncos would still be playoff contenders with Tebow because ther division is so shi!t.

Boston_Boyy

The Broncos went 7-4 in games Tebow started though, and Cassel's best season came in Kansas City in 2010 when he had a Quarterback rating over 90, while Tebow can't even beat out Mark Sanchez for a starting job. Also, the team around Cassel (that was for the most part the same exact team that had gone 18-1 the previous year) was also obviously superior to the team around Tim Tebow in Denver. And how are you going to say "Brady's a product of the system" when Belichick has had losing records when he didn't have a great QB, and he's had success over a decade with many different starting receivers, TEs, and offensive lines, etc of varying talent levels.

You're a dumb ass, that is all.
Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Put_in_Kitna

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]Ok, but you take AP out of Minnesota and they would probably be winless right now. Take Brady out of New England and they would be worse than the Dolphins. I believe the Broncos would still be playoff contenders with Tebow because ther division is so shi!t.

sherman-tank1

Yeah I am in a way using that against Manning. Not his fault but it is something you have to take account of when it comes to MVP. Anyways, the point is that the dropoff from with to without AP in the Vikings is greater than with to without Manning in the Broncos. MVP doesn't always have to come from a division winner.

Says who dude? What are you basing this off? Opinion? Because AP has been with the Vikings for 6 years and they made the playoffs once. Guess who was their qb tht year? Yeah Favre who had an MVP caliber season. Seems to me like the Vikings don't improve much record wise with or without AP. They don't make the playoffs with him or without him so what does it matter. How valuable is he you say? You mean they can go from a 6-8 win team to a winless team? Doubt it.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Yusuke420

The Vikes have Toby Gerhart that have shown some stuff, but playing behind AP he gets almost no play time. They would still have a decent run game without AP in my opinion.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Boston_Boyy

[QUOTE="Boston_Boyy"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"] Oh yeah? They went 11-5 with Matt Cassel BETTER than 8-8 Denver with Tim Tebow, Brady is a product of the system. You POS, this argument stinks and you know it.

Bobbles

The Broncos went 7-4 in games Tebow started though, and Cassel's best season came in Kansas City in 2010 when he had a Quarterback rating over 90, while Tebow can't even beat out Mark Sanchez for a starting job. Also, the team around Cassel (that was for the most part the same exact team that had gone 18-1 the previous year) was also obviously superior to the team around Tim Tebow in Denver. And how are you going to say "Brady's a product of the system" when Belichick has had losing records when he didn't have a great QB, and he's had success over a decade with many different starting receivers, TEs, and offensive lines, etc of varying talent levels.

You're a dumb ass, that is all.

I just take that as meaning you have no counter-arguments to anything I just said, and unless you can actually provide something of substance that's what i'll continue to assume.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Boston_Boyy

The Vikes have Toby Gerhart that have shown some stuff, but playing behind AP he gets almost no play time. They would still have a decent run game without AP in my opinion.

Yusuke420

That's a bad argument though, the fact that a team may have a good backup should be irrelevant as no MVP candidate actually controls that. It'd be like saying Rodgers didn't deserve the MVP last year because we think Flynn is a pretty good backup, or that Joe Montana should have never been considered in the years he had Steve Young as a backup.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

Man this sh*t's so subjective. Ya'll can argue all day bout the pro's and con's, and some have good arguments. Mostly comes down to opinions.

I said Manning bc he came off those surgeries, and he better than ever. Elway knew without Manning the Broncs weren't going to the playoffs this year. Now they're a Super Bowl front runner with him.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Chutebox  Online

If this thread does not prove you should decide mvp on who is the most valuable player, i dont know what will. Kt should be best football player, like the heisman. Thats all.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]

sherman-tank1

The Patriots were much better in 2008 than they are now. The secondary sucks, the run game can not find success if the constant threat of a Hall of Fame QB isn't there, and the passing game is limited to short to medium passes because the Patriots lack the recieving core to stretch the field. Denver has a much better secondary, pass rush, and recieving core.

WR corps is debatable when you include TEs. Brady has the better rushing attack, not even close. Also, like I already pointed out... the defense has gotten better partially because of Peyton. It ranked 24th in points last year and 20th in yards. It now ranks 4th in both categories. Why? Von Miller getting better and the defense isn't on the field for 40 f*ckin minutes a game.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
Going based off 'most valuable' makes this basically a QB only award.
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Bobbles
Going based off 'most valuable' makes this basically a QB only award. No_Hablo_Ingles
Pretty much. Any one who would take the top RB in the league over the top QBs in today's league is just dumb.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]Going based off 'most valuable' makes this basically a QB only award. Bobbles
Pretty much. Any one who would take the top RB in the league over the top QBs in today's league is just dumb.

With luck you can get both rolled into one (See RGIII and Cam Newton).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Put_in_Kitna

Says who dude? What are you basing this off? Opinion? Because AP has been with the Vikings for 6 years and they made the playoffs once. Guess who was their qb tht year? Yeah Favre who had an MVP caliber season. Seems to me like the Vikings don't improve much record wise with or without AP. They don't make the playoffs with him or without him so what does it matter. How valuable is he you say? You mean they can go from a 6-8 win team to a winless team? Doubt it.

You do have a very good point, but I do believe that the Vikings would be winless. They would be worse off than the Chiefs and Jaguars. At least the QBs there can put up more yards than their RB. And the Vikings are mediocore on defense, I believe the only thing that keeps them from being worse is the fact that AP can consistently keep the defense off the field. Honestly, all three are great candidates and I suppose we should just wait until the end of the season. Things may be a little more clear by then. Maybe AP starts to struggle, maybe Brady or Manning have a rought stretch, who knows.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]Going based off 'most valuable' makes this basically a QB only award. Yusuke420

Except Newton isn't close to a top QB.

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#81 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
Brady beat Manning. He has better stats. Don't give me the "he didn't play last year". Its between Brady and AP. As for the definition of MVP I would have to go with who is the best player. As I don't think you can compare players actual value to a team when they're on different teams. The teams are different. In most cases players on winning teams get the MVP award. That's how I look at it.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"] Pretty much. Any one who would take the top RB in the league over the top QBs in today's league is just dumb.sherman-tank1

He has the talent, if they land Marquis Lee in the Draft I bet we see Andy Dalton/AJ Green style production from Carolina. Cam is much better then this season would indicate.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Chutebox  Online

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"] With luck you can get both rolled into one (See RGIII and Cam Newton).

Yusuke420

He has the talent, if they land Marquis Lee in the Draft I bet we see Andy Dalton/AJ Green style production from Carolina. Cam is much better then this season would indicate.

He already has a top WR in his offense. I hope Lee doesn't enter the draft and if he does, doesn't end up wasting there. Cam is actually having the same type of year he had last year. He's pretty consistent at being who he is: not a top QB.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Yusuke420

Who? Steve Smith? He's years past his prime and nobody is stepping up on a consistant basis. Sophmore slump happens to even the best, so expect Cam to have an even better season next year, Lee would make me very happy as I'm a huge USC fan and to have him on my favorite NFL team is a great dream. He's on pace for 5,000 total yards this season, but passing TD's are down this year which is a reflection of the WR/TE core and some questionable things Cam has done in the endzone. If you're going to take a young QB to start your team, Cam is easily in the Top 5.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Chutebox  Online

How is it a softmore slump when he's having the same type of year? He hasn't shown me anything that says he'll be a top QB.

And come on, Steve Smith is awesome.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Yusuke420

How is it a softmore slump when he's having the same type of year? He hasn't shown me anything that says he'll be a top QB.

And come on, Steve Smith is awesome.

Chutebox

Give Cam a breakout wide out like Lee and someone to step up in the running game consistantly and you'll see Cam's TD number go up. His a passing yards are already on elite levels (back to back 4,000 yard seasons is nothing to sneeze at), but he is the only playmaker on that team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Give Cam a breakout wide out like Lee and someone to step up in the running game consistantly and you'll see Cam's TD number go up. His a passing yards are already on elite levels (back to back 4,000 yard seasons is nothing to sneeze at), but he is the only playmaker on that team.

Yusuke420

Yards don't mean squat. That would mean Stafford is an elite QB.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Chutebox  Online

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

sherman-tank1

Pretty much. Yards will mean something when turnovers are down. And to Cam's credit, he has thrown less INTs this year, but his fumbles are up.

BTW, Smith has 1k yards receiving again this year. Don't tell me he's not awesome!

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

sherman-tank1

Stafford has the opprotunity to be that, winning is a team thing. QB's get all the spot light but no one is going to say they wouldn't want Cam or MAtt on their teams unless they have a super QB like Brady or Manning. Are you going to say Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are vastly superior to these two just because their teams happen to be winning? Carolina has blown 6 fourth quarter leads this season. That's not on Cam, it's no that swiss cheese defense that plays not to lose instead of to win in the fourth and ends up getting beat.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Chutebox  Online

Your swiss cheese defense just held Atlanta down and I'd take a number of QBs before Cam.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Bobbles

Your swiss cheese defense just held Atlanta down and I'd take a number of QBs before Cam.

Chutebox
Cam>>RG3
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Yusuke420

Chutebox

Name ten and if Romo is on your list I will laugh at you lol...

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Put_in_Kitna

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

Yusuke420

Name ten and if Romo is on your list I will laugh at you lol...

Laughing at you right now.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Yusuke420
We are getting epically side tracked, but Carolina is my team, so of course I'm going to defend our franchise QB. Back to the MVP debate, is there an outlier out there you think should get some consideration? I have heard JJ Watt and Von Miller in the outlier names mentioned.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Chutebox  Online
We are getting epically side tracked, but Carolina is my team, so of course I'm going to defend our franchise QB. Back to the MVP debate, is there an outlier out there you think should get some consideration? I have heard JJ Watt and Von Miller in the outlier names mentioned. Yusuke420
It's fine to defend him. He's your qb. I hate the cowboys with all my heart, but I would take him over Cam.\ Anywho, we are off track so I'll stop before a mod comes in here out of nowhere again (pretty sure I know someone who complained).
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Chutebox  Online
We are getting epically side tracked, but Carolina is my team, so of course I'm going to defend our franchise QB. Back to the MVP debate, is there an outlier out there you think should get some consideration? I have heard JJ Watt and Von Miller in the outlier names mentioned. Yusuke420
It should be on pure play, screw who people think are more valuable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Yusuke420

Stafford has the opprotunity to be that, winning is a team thing. QB's get all the spot light but no one is going to say they wouldn't want Cam or MAtt on their teams unless they have a super QB like Brady or Manning. Are you going to say Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are vastly superior to these two just because their teams happen to be winning? Carolina has blown 6 fourth quarter leads this season. That's not on Cam, it's no that swiss cheese defense that plays not to lose instead of to win in the fourth and ends up getting beat.

Matt Ryan and Flacco aren't elite though. Brees is stil elite for an example, even though his team is 5-7. Rodgers is still elite, as is Big Ben. Let me name 10 QBs I would take before Cam. Brady, Eli, Peyton, Ryan, Big Ben, RG3, Dalton, Brees, Stafford, and Cutler.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]Yards don't mean squat. That would mean Stafford is an elite QB.

sherman-tank1

Matt Ryan and Flacco aren't elite though. Brees is stil elite for an example, even though his team is 5-7. Rodgers is still elite, as is Big Ben. Let me name 10 QBs I would take before Cam. Brady, Eli, Peyton, Ryan, Big Ben, RG3, Dalton, Brees, Stafford, and Cutler.

Nah. Cousins won that game against Ravens, clearly RG3 aint that good.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]Yards don't mean squat. That would mean Stafford is an elite QB.

sherman-tank1

Ryan, Dalton(who lose RoY to Cam), Jay Cutler(have you seen the bears play recently?), and Stafford before Cam? What is you basis for these guys. Everyone else has either won a title or is RGIII, those other guys aren't better then Cam though.