Giants beat Royals 3-2. Win 3rd World Series in 5 years.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Lol the announcers apparently haven't been following the playoffs. The Royals did not in fact beat the Tigers and then the Orioles....

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#352 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Cardinals OF Taveras killed in crash

St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Oscar Taveras, a 22-year-old slugger who was regarded as one of the majors' top prospects, died Sunday in a car accident in his native Dominican Republic.

Taveras was driving a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro at the time of the crash on a highway between the beaches of Sosua and Cabarete in Puerto Plata, about 130 miles north of the capital of Santo Domingo, said Col. Diego Pesqueira of the Metropolitan Transportation Agency.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that happened. Came as a shock, so young.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#353 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Probably discussed before but man those announcers are so annoying and so bias against the Giants. They show a crazy catch by a Royal player but when two Giants players make crazy catches in the same game, they keep quiet. Anyway, hopefully the Giants win to shut these guys up.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#354  Edited By TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

I hope the Royals come back and win. Need some new blood, maybe the ratings will stop sucking next year,

LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 LostProphetFLCL

Wow Royals came out to play today! Looking forward to seeing them take the World Series tomorrow!

sandra_carol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#358 sandra_carol17
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Yordano Ventura tosses seven shutout innings for KC!...whata monster he is..

www.celebsclothing.com

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#360 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Congrats to the Giants, their fans and Godgarner.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 TheWalkingGhost

@mdk12345 said:

Like the NBA, Baseball is rigged. Kansas City is a small market and that's why they only been to WS once in 29 years and lost a close WS to Giants. Kansas City was the better team, won more games in the regular season.

Why you mad?

LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 LostProphetFLCL

As a Tigers fan I am very anxious about this off-season. They have a LOT to lose in terms of free agents this year...

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#366  Edited By yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

@mdk12345 said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@mdk12345 said:

Like the NBA, Baseball is rigged. Kansas City is a small market and that's why they only been to WS once in 29 years and lost a close WS to Giants. Kansas City was the better team, won more games in the regular season.

Why you mad?

I'm not mad, I just think it's funny how they try to rig everything. The Giants aren't good enough to win 3 WS. They barely won. How do they keep on getting lucky? It's just some sort of desperate marketing strategy that the commissioner is trying to come up with. In a few years it will be the Dodgers catching breaks. The Royals have more pitching and faster runners, they just got bad calls from the umps. Bumgarner is not that good, he threw alot of balls that they called strikes. 10 inches off the plate actually. Giants have a lot of fans. I know sports.

Really? Then you'd know in baseball they score runs, not points. You're an idiot. KC has faster runners? That makes them better? They should have signed Usain Bolt then.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367  Edited By TheWalkingGhost

@mdk12345 said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@mdk12345 said:

Why you mad?

I'm not mad, I just think it's funny how they try to rig everything. The Giants aren't good enough to win 3 WS. They barely won. How do they keep on getting lucky? It's just some sort of desperate marketing strategy that the commissioner is trying to come up with. In a few years it will be the Dodgers catching breaks. The Royals have more pitching and faster runners, they just got bad calls from the umps. Bumgarner is not that good, he threw alot of balls that they called strikes. 10 inches off the plate actually. Giants have a lot of fans. I know sports.

The Giants won fair and square, not the umps fault they kept chasing bumgarner upstairs. Annoyed the hell outta me, kept falling for it when he could have walked 10 batters if they didn't.